• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Doyle and Frear too, Brandon has another year after this. Neilson said he wants Haring, Kingsley and Smith to sign new deals. Wighton needs to show he’s worth another deal apparently. 

Cheers. 

Big turnaround incoming then. 

Make it really difficult to motivate players you need now tho. 

He knew the challenges before taking over tho. 

They 4 signing would be OK by me. 

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If I was in charge I’d have you cleaning the walls.

Well, you're no in charge.......so suck it up!

Bairns without WI-FI.......Wow!!!!! you have discovered a new way to communicate!......Or is it that you are just trying to sound clever? 

Cleaning walls.....Why don't you get a bucket and brush out yourself.....

Edited by Hashimoto

5 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

That makes getting beat of Dundee and Dunfermline respectively in the manner we did even harder to take. So we can raise levels for certain games and can't for others. 

That’s exactly where the problem lies. 
The players can do it. They just chose when they want to do it or when they can be arsed. It’s a massive problem that Neilson needs to address. 

Has to be said Budge has made mistakes. Some I think she has made up for.

Banning the young team will without doubt be the best thing she has ever done.

Drum stealing, bottle throwing, tracky n trainer wearing scum not welcome.

Long live Queen Ann xxx

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Well, you're no in charge.......so suck it up!

Bairns without WI-FI.......Wow!!!!! you have discovered a new way to communicate!......Or is it that you are just trying to sound clever? 

Cleaning walls.....Why don't you get a bucket and brush out yourself.....

You are 100% banned.

Its obvious.

8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Are you banned from Tynecastle?

Wish you were banned from this forum,your chronic patter is sending me to sleep, more so than watching 90minutes of Neilson lately.

Off load who we can before the start of next eason. We can still win this league relatively easily with this pile of dross. Only spend money during this window if we can nail down a good buy for next season. Dump RN at the end of the season and bring in a better manager and let him bring in his own style of players. Clear out and rebuild don't waste money on this league. 

Just now, Billy Hoyle said:

The players can do it. They just chose when they want to do it or when they can be arsed. It’s a massive problem that Neilson needs to address. 

I agree.

But Neilson doesn't have it in the dressing room with some of these players. 

And ultimately, there are no consequences. The numerous  shit performances so far proves that. 

5 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Cathro was shit but looked an interesting appointment at the time.

Neilson has a great record with us.

Was Neilson supposed to come in this season and wave a magic wand and we would hammer everyone in our paths.

He has inherited a shit team low on confidence and done what he could during LOCKDOWN.

Some people will always hate him because of Hibs winning the cup.

He brought in 8 players and 2 coaches during LOCKDOWN, how many managers had that luxury?

He also brought back into the fold 3 players who had already been sussed out.

There is still a lack of confidence around the team.

This IS Neilsons team.

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

I agree.

And ultimately, there are no consequences. The numerous  shit performances so far proves that. 

All 2 of them.

Bet you are banned as well.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

You are 100% banned.

Its obvious.

Nope.....you are so far away from it....keep trying.......

Never been banned from anything in my long life, driving, pubs, clubs.....anything.....No points on license, no criminal record.....retired now 43 years service with a big company. Decent pension.

No...not banned. Just not happy with life at Hearts under Budge and Neilson.

Is it OK to say that?  

4 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

It's been a problem since the League Cup games, Neilson is not addressing the problem from what  I can see.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I agree.

I don't think RN has the balls to deal with Naismith who in my opinion is short changing us by choosing to play when it suits him and blaming other players when things go wrong. 

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Never been banned from anything in my long life, driving, pubs, clubs.....anything.....No points on license, no criminal record.....retired now 43 years service with a big company. Decent pension.

Is it OK to say that?  

Stop acting like a 10 year old who has just had his penguin taken off him then.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Has to be said Budge has made mistakes. Some I think she has made up for.

Banning the young team will without doubt be the best thing she has ever done.

Drum stealing, bottle throwing, tracky n trainer wearing scum not welcome.

Long live Queen Ann xxx

I agree. 

Sometimes I think she does things with the added bonus of winding up those sorts. 

Do you think after she re appointed RN she was on Here absolutely pissing herself laughing. 

Maybe she  has wine and cheese "let's laugh at jkb party" ? 

Part of me wants it to be true, although I know she is too classy for that. 

Long live the Queen of Hearts. 

Neilson will get us promotion but next season will more than likely be a slog with him in the dugout.

He just doesn’t give off any feel about being an exciting and dynamic guy and he comes across as enthusiastic as a hooker after an 18 hour shift.

It’s going to be tough to get players of a decent calibre to join us.....especially if Aberdeen and Hibs are looking at those same players. But we need a real shake-up of the squad and a change of approach to games. We are too often slow in midfield and lack urgency. 

As far as I’m concerned RN has about 6 months to rethink his whole footballing philosophy or next season will be his last as Hearts manager.

We can’t keep settling for poor management on and off the park. At some point someone at the top needs to be accountable.

part_time_jambo
39 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Against much better sides last season.

So you see an improvement in this team?  Fair enough.  Basing it on beating shite in this league and not performances though doesn't help your argument.  I see nothing at all to look and think we are a better side now than in February last year.  Especially away from home.  It's more or less the same shite apart from the odd battering St Mirren or Hibs style against lesser teams. 

I would say Dundee and Dunfermline are on a par with Hamilton, Ross County, St Mirren and, at the moment, Motherwell. On that basis, if /when we go up, we will be straight back down, or at best fighting relegation all season unless there is an improvement in either personnel or attitude.

Stop acting like a 10 year old who has just had his penguin taken off him then.

Ha Ha Ha.....quite the clever joker who probably had a wee chuckle to himself as he wrote that,

Incidentally it's my granddaughter's 10th birthday today.....She didn't get a penguin....Should she be disappointed? 

Sniffing fingers and that type of language......You clearly are a bit of a mank of low intellect best ignored......

Now give me and others peace.....DO ONE! 

22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’d say definitely better organised in that players know their jobs better.. but that doesn’t mean we are good.

Be lucky if I’d keep 5 or 6 players from our squad.. and 3 of them were not playing last night.

common misconception amongst hearts fans that we have good players !! We don’t - we have old slow immobile ones - expensive though! 

I really don't see it.  I agree with the rest though. 

1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

I would say Dundee and Dunfermline are on a par with Hamilton, Ross County, St Mirren and, at the moment, Motherwell. On that basis, if /when we go up, we will be straight back down, or at best fighting relegation all season unless there is an improvement in either personnel or attitude.

I wouldn't.  The clubs in this league are in this league for a reason.  Dundee and Dunfermline would both be easily bottom of the top league and even if not we have just lost to both of them.  When we win the fizzy pop it's of course better than being bottom of the top league but there's been improvement in the team at all, something surely the new manager is meant to bring after all? 

10 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:

I don't think RN has the balls to deal with Naismith who in my opinion is short changing us by choosing to play when it suits him and blaming other players when things go wrong. 

Naismith looks as frustrated as the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

The fact that there was a mutual release clause in Stendel's contract if we were demoted and then Ann was made aware of Robbie 's willingness to return conspired to end the Stendel period. 

Wasn’t quite as simple as that though was it. Stendel waited politely and patiently in Germany for confirmation if he would be coming back or not. No one said anything to him about looking at someone else and then having lost the reinstatement case, Ann Budge sees an opportunity to bring in a cheaper, apparently safer, certainly easier and more comfortable option and takes it. No call to Stendel. No email. No conversation of any kind. The man found out on Social Media that his job on hold and to be discussed had been given to someone else and then she says he was out of contract anyway !! I thought that whole episode was disgraceful....... and for Robbie Bloody Neilson !!!! 

I often wonder who would have been the manager had we won our case to stay in the top league. If she had picked Neilson I’d have been fecking raging. He’s only acceptable now because getting out of this league is a job you could give to the groundsman and he’d manage it. 

4 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Ha Ha Ha.....quite the clever joker who probably had a wee chuckle to himself as he wrote that,

Incidentally it's my granddaughter's 10th birthday today.....She didn't get a penguin....Should she be disappointed? 

Sniffing fingers and that type of language......You clearly are a bit of a mank of low intellect best ignored......

Now give me and others peace.....DO ONE! 

Do one.

That often used phrase used by Grandfathers all over the country.

You do realise that a razor is for shaving and not a character on robot wars?

7 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

No wonder the atmosphere has been honking at tynie for years now wi' 'characters' like you around. Zzzzzz

Paper boy.

Do one.

That often used phrase used by Grandfathers all over the country.

You do realise that a razor is for shaving and not a character on robot wars?

Your best ignored......Go away I'm watching the NFL you're distracting me. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bobby on loan isn't a help, I have seen him play.

She still done it tho, so your not trying to offend and playing nice statement is bull shit. A lie if you will.

I think the  perma rage folk are the problem.

No balance, always in a rage, no patience, want instant success and cant wait to criticise the team and players. If things don't go their way, they don't rally and unite they argue and point blame and keep on doing that no matter what, like a rabid dog. If they were at the game they would be slavering and shouting abuse at our players and go home thinking it was a good day for them and how much of a PHM they are.

The fact is, Robbie is our manager, we are top of the league and tbh I wish fans would get behind him or sit the **** down and let the grown ups discuss football rather than going on about CL ( left as manager 14 months ago) and Stendel-who done the only thing even I thought was impossible and made us ****ing worse,  but he's championed on here like a hero. 

In response

1. Bobby was a significant help to them. He was clearly more competent than a full back in goals and won man of the match in one game

2. After 4 years of watch guff and the inept spiral downward from the championship winning year, people who contribute significant monies to the FOH in these difficult times have a right to express rage

3. After waiting 4 years for improvement this isn’t an example of desiring instant success

4. How is having (essentially a fan owned club/soon to be fan owned) not a sign of fans uniting?

5. If Steven Naismith was player manager or locky manager we would be top of the league also. Neilson has achieved very little in that regard.

6. Stendel did not make us worse. Ouroverall form had improved. His error was being forced to play a so called ‘sweeper keeper’ who couldn’t save shots, but incredibly couldn’t even run out of his 18 yard box to sweep up the inevitable long balls from the opposition.

we have Anne in charge who has done exceptional things for this club, and her approach to doing things differently in many instances in relation to funding, community works etc must be rightly applauded.

but she is vain and will not be questioned, which is our downfall as a club.

the needless overspend on the stand, and a joiner brother managing its delivery is one example 

booting out stendel in such a disgusting manner (which is clearly against her so called beliefs) because he questioned, quite rightly what he inherited is another.

supporting managers financially who our her yes men will not move our club forward and is another example of her vanity

defend her and Robbie as is your right, but don’t start getting all smug by calling people out for there righteous anger, who contribute financially in these difficult times, as rabid dogs.

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Who would have thought Bayern Munich would be as bad as us.

Cheered me up a bit.

2:2 now after ten minutes of 2nd half. Probably score another 4.

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Is it OK to say that?  

You bad.:)

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

In response

1. Bobby was a significant help to them. He was clearly more competent than a full back in goals and won man of the match in one game

2. After 4 years of watch guff and the inept spiral downward from the championship winning year, people who contribute significant monies to the FOH in these difficult times have a right to express rage

3. After waiting 4 years for improvement this isn’t an example of desiring instant success

4. How is having (essentially a fan owned club/soon to be fan owned) not a sign of fans uniting?

5. If Steven Naismith was player manager or locky manager we would be top of the league also. Neilson has achieved very little in that regard.

6. Stendel did not make us worse. Ouroverall form had improved. His error was being forced to play a so called ‘sweeper keeper’ who couldn’t save shots, but incredibly couldn’t even run out of his 18 yard box to sweep up the inevitable long balls from the opposition.

we have Anne in charge who has done exceptional things for this club, and her approach to doing things differently in many instances in relation to funding, community works etc must be rightly applauded.

the needless overspend on the stand, and a joiner brother managing its delivery is one example 

booting out stendel in such a disgusting manner (which is clearly against her so called beliefs) because he questioned, quite rightly what he inherited is another.

supporting managers financially who our her yes men will not move our club forward and is another example of her vanity

defend her and Robbie as is your right, but don’t start getting all smug by calling people out for there righteous anger, who contribute financially in these difficult times, as rabid dogs.

Good post. 

17 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Naismith looks as frustrated as the rest of us. 

A overweight slob who looks like he spends his nights getting bevied, rang rings round Naismith last night. He also made Halliday, Lee , Haring and Walker look like Sunday league players.

Rocky jamboa
46 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Do you wear trackys n trainers and bop about thinking you are pwoper ard?

Eh?! 🤷‍♂️🤔

23 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Wasn’t quite as simple as that though was it. Stendel waited politely and patiently in Germany for confirmation if he would be coming back or not. No one said anything to him about looking at someone else and then having lost the reinstatement case, Ann Budge sees an opportunity to bring in a cheaper, apparently safer, certainly easier and more comfortable option and takes it. No call to Stendel. No email. No conversation of any kind. The man found out on Social Media that his job on hold and to be discussed had been given to someone else and then she says he was out of contract anyway !! I thought that whole episode was disgraceful....... and for Robbie Bloody Neilson !!!! 

I often wonder who would have been the manager had we won our case to stay in the top league. If she had picked Neilson I’d have been fecking raging. He’s only acceptable now because getting out of this league is a job you could give to the groundsman and he’d manage it. 

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Stendel he was treated absolutely APPALLINGLY. The guy genuinely seemed to want to improve and to lose his job in a manner like that, when he donated his entire wage to help backroom staff, was disgusting. There's no excuse and I expected better from Budge. She should genuinely be ashamed.

Rocky jamboa
45 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Cathro was shit but looked an interesting appointment at the time.

Neilson has a great record with us.

Was Neilson supposed to come in this season and wave a magic wand and we would hammer everyone in our paths.

He has inherited a shit team low on confidence and done what he could during LOCKDOWN.

Some people will always hate him because of Hibs winning the cup.

The hibs game has nothing to do with it for me. I was glad when he left last time as the football wasn't enjoyable under him. I don't understand why we brought him back. 

3 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

The hibs game has nothing to do with it for me. I was glad when he left last time as the football wasn't enjoyable under him. I don't understand why we brought him back. 

I really believe he was brought back because Anne wanted a manger she felt comfortable with, and not necessarily a manger who might bring success and any difficulties that could arise from that

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Stendel he was treated absolutely APPALLINGLY. The guy genuinely seemed to want to improve and to lose his job in a manner like that, when he donated his entire wage to help backroom staff, was disgusting. There's no excuse and I expected better from Budge. She should genuinely be ashamed.

Spot on, she wouldn’t have done that to CL. 

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

She was a CEO in an industry notorious for treating their people as ‘assets’ and not in a good way. An asset in the same way that a photocopier is an asset. When you’ve no more use for it, it’s disposed of. She was ruthless on Stendel. Can’t understand why she wasn’t to ruthless with Levein 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

In response

Further response. 

1. They would have gotten a keeper from elsewhere, do you seriously think they would have started with a fb in goals? 

We are a professional football club, not a gang ran by hate. 

2.the last 3 seasons have nothing to do with Robbie, if the rage is aimed at him then imo that's the person's issue and not helpful in any way in a discussion, rage never is. 

3. If you consider demotion, covid and then Robbie being new, which he is then any demands on Robbie are instant.

4.it is a sign, but fans argueing on here, some stating Robbie is divisive and fans actively posting they won't be back to Tynecastle soon a,long with some posters  saying they have withdrawn payments is not a United fan base. The fact some have stated on this thread they don't or never wanted Robbie, some want him sacked and others are giving him a chance along with  some championing Stendel backs up that division. 

5. You don't know that, even if true what does that matter, Robbie has us top, not Naismith or Stendel. 

6. 12th is worse than 11th. That is not better imo. Longer term who knows, but I'm not buying any manager that has taken us from 11th to 12th over 14 games and seen Hamilton go 4 clear of us has improved us in the short term. Not buying that at all. Either way, It's also irrelevant in regards to Robbie and this season

Many don't contribute and have said as much. Many do, like me. I even contribute to jkb. 

You use terms like righteous anger and rage, with that in mind I think "rabid dogs" is an apt term for describing some on here. 

In regards to your Ann analysis, I don't know her enough to comment on her personality. 

We have gone through 3 managers in little over a year and now have the chap from Preston. She recognizes that change was needed and has made many. Pretty sure the board has changed as well. 

6 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

This is not short term gain its short term recovery from a catastrophic failure 

One which we keep repeating.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Spot on.

Just now, sadj said:

What have I missed

SRB valiantly defending RN mostly and a few other posters coming up with (I think) reasonable concerns. Loads of trolling and wumming chucked in for good measure. 

27 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

She viewed it as a safe choice. He had won the championship twice before. You might not agree with it but it’s easy enough to understand.  I’d have preferred to stick with Stendel and said so at the time but I get why she didn’t. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )