Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

30 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Good enough to get us promoted but not good enough for the Premiership?

Assuming we do get promoted I would think some will move on or not be first picks. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

We held on to him far too long and let him do more damage 

Probably. 

But he got sacked as manager. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, merseyjambo said:

Says this coming from the man who wanted Hibs to win the cup.

Personally think Dunfermline are a little more consistent that Dundee so far this season. 

No I won’t be ‘spewing ‘.

We are a top flight club and should be competing with teams like Aberdeen for 3rd. We’re in the position we are thanks to piss poor management at board level

Unforgivable.

avhudtheteeshirt

Our main games coming up are Dunfermline and 2 against Raith, win these or take 6 points and we leave the rest to fight with each other.

Remember, yesterdays game that was called off was Dunfermline V Raith, so draw would be a great result for us , a win for either side puts the other side further behind!!!!

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Barring Lennon being a dick we’d have had Gordon back at Hearts last January. He was a stick on to be returning when his contract expired so it’s difficult to credit Neilson with his signing. Kingsley and Ginnelly are fine, the rest, meh!  Savage will need to earn his money in this window as we need to start building a squad for the Premiership. If we can get the right deals on some loan, with a view to buying, type players he’ll be doing well. There will be plenty out there who will improve us now, and are of the standard to compete in the Premiership. 

Agree with all of that. Here’s hoping for a good window. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I never wanted hibs to win the cup. 

Unsure why that is relevant either. 

Time will tell. 

We all do, and it's not Robbies fault, in fact he's doing his best to reverse it. Being top and winning promotion is the start. 

You know you did.

The post has been put up here on numerous occasions.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Berra, Lee and Wighton were all in contract last season but we managed to ship them out.

11th to 12th, what a dramatic fall. The way you constsntly bang on about it you would think we fell from 5th to last.

Gordon

Stewart

Kingsley 

Popescu

Halliday

Frear

Roberts

Ginnelly

Most managers would be delighted to have been able to bring in 8 players this summer. Covid did not seem to stop him being supported by the club, add in him being able to bring his chosen assistants with him. 

Neilson has zero excuses for the shit performances away from home yet he trys to find them (all the refs fault last night).

Neison correctly got plaudits for getting us out the championship the last time as it included Rangers and Hibs, these teams have been replaced with the likes of Morton and Arbroath. He is struggling this year to get us looking anything like a football team on the road and that imo and many others, is mainly down to his tactics as opposed to the players at his disposal.

The team have shown were are a better team on the front foot yet he chooses to worry about the opposition and try to pass our way sideways into away games.

We will win this league at a canter, but his style of play and he way he approaches games worries me and many others moving forwards. We do not need to play that way away from home, no need whatsoever.

He imo is not learning from his mistakes this season. He is lucky there are no fans at games imo.

Unfortunately for him, coming back to the club was not going to give him a clean canvas, the fans all uite rightly expect to win this league at a canter but needed to see something in our play to give us hope going forwards, many have not seen that yet.

Stendel in his very short time gave us hope that things were changing at the club, Neilson in his time here has reversed that back to what it was like under Levein. Hopefully Savage can have a decent say/input.

Any manager of Hearts this season, with the support Neilson has had from the club, should have got us through this season with little grumble/concerns from the fans (we can accept defeats and knocks on the way as that's football) and had everyone looking forward to next season back in top flight. As many threads including this one on here prove (& on many other fans outlets out there), Neilson does not have that belief of the fans yet.

I think the fans have every right to be questioning Neilson right now.

He has time to change these views but will he change?

We are top of the league. 

Job done so far. 

15 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Exactly.  We were like rabbits caught in headlights in the first half and made to look third class by a team we hammered in the first game.  

We should be renamed Heart of Midlothian Strollers.

We crapped ourselves after Naismith got clobbered in the first minute. 

Thinking back to that moment I would liked to have seen a few of our players get involved with Byrne and the referee and got the temperature rising from the off. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Because it means we'll be well clear and the RN haters will need to be quiet. 

These "fans" that dislike Robbie are in a weird position. When we do well under him, by default they are wrong and are only correct when we get beat. 

It's a weird position. 

Too many are als very quiet when we are winning but are like flys around shite on JKB after a defeat. 

As you say, it is weird these fans can't take joy in us doing well as it means acknowledgement of robbie and even Budge doing a good job. 

Weird does not cover it. 

We are not doing well.  We have lost our last 3 away games to teams with at least half our budget.  But it's ok, we are building something that will come together in 18 months time.  We are no longer a project.  Time to deliver now or the lot of them should go.  Does Budge take responsibility for where we are?  What are her football successes? Simple questions.  She has appointed every coach for the last six years and we have continuously regressed.   How come stendel is a failure but Budge isn't? 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I never wanted hibs to win the cup. 

Unsure why that is relevant either. 

Time will tell. 

We all do, and it's not Robbies fault, in fact he's doing his best to reverse it. Being top and winning promotion is the start. 

Not trolling, just trying to figure out your thinking towards hibs winning the cup.

If they had gotten to the league cup final and were playing them again, would you still be of the same opinion about preferring hibs wining rather than rangers getting their first trophy?  

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Thinking back to that moment I would liked to have seen a few of our players get involved with Byrne and the referee and got the temperature rising from the off. 

We are a bunch of pussies!!

from top to bottom at the club it’s rife!

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Assuming we do get promoted I would think some will move on or not be first picks. 

Roberts and Popescu have two year deals. Assuming we get promoted we don’t need that quality of player, first picks or not.

15 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We crapped ourselves because of the following.

The manager bottled it with his team selection and put doubt into the players minds that they should be worried about Dundee.

We have instilled into the players that we have to be overly cautious away from home and the players are scared to play attacking football.

We have absolutely no pace in midfield and too many players like Walker and Lee that are happy to hide in the shadows and do little or nothing.

Robbie obviously doesn't rate Moore and Henderson is every bit as bad or even worse in my book and we can add Roberts and Frear to them as no hopers.

Wighton is not much better but last night I felt a bit sorry for the guy because of him being so isolated.

I could go on but I will only get myself angry.

If truth be known anyone watching a vidoe of that game without knowing when it was would immediately think that Craig Levein was still in charge.

Now I know that Robbie has to be given a chance to bring his own players into the team to be able to play his style and CL was given plenty time to ultimately fail.

I don't think Robbie will be given as much time so this and the next transfer windows are crucial for not only him but the future of our club.

I saw fold having a go at JimmyCant's post before the game when he predicted Robbie's line-up and I think he got it spot on as did McPake.

I have said it repeatedly on here ther are no easy games for us away from home especially and we  really need to learn from last night. If we don't then we are going to make promotion very difficult.

Edited by wavydavy

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

You know you did.

The post has been put up here on numerous occasions.

No I never. 

No post by me exists saying I wanted hibs to win the cup. 

Since you've changed the subject to hibs winning the cup for some reason, I'll assume you've not got any more valid points on the subject of RN. 

I have no interest in hibs winning the cup, many on here do like to discuss it tho.🤔

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Not trolling, just trying to figure out your thinking towards hibs winning the cup.

If they had gotten to the league cup final and were playing them again, would you still be of the same opinion about preferring hibs wining rather than rangers getting their first trophy?  

I wouldn't care either way. 

20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Dave if truth be known with one or two exception we could virtually move on that team that started the game last night.

Edited by wavydavy

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

We are not doing well.  We have lost our last 3 away games to teams with at least half our budget.  But it's ok, we are building something that will come together in 18 months time.  We are no longer a project.  Time to deliver now or the lot of them should go.  Does Budge take responsibility for where we are?  What are her football successes? Simple questions.  She has appointed every coach for the last six years and we have continuously regressed.   How come stendel is a failure but Budge isn't? 

Budge is a self professed “I don’t know how to run a football club, I’m just trying to keep the club financially stable” chief executive. We have been financially stable. Her issue was, her only advisor and confidant on the football front was Craig Levein.

Unfortunately it ended exactly as many knew it would as far back as Budgement day when Locke was axed. The fans knew that Levein coming in and “implementing his football philosophy” was ominous sign because his football philosophy is turgid and negative throughout his career. Unfortunately Budge never understood that, it went well initially under Neilson who is a good coach who got loads of wins, but the last 3 years? Almost exactly as we feared it might be. 

We can only hope she has made a better appointment in this Savage fella. And let’s hope he already has his finger on the pulse of the fan base and is letting the manager know just how unhappy folk are. 

At this moment in time I’m still giving Neilson a pass because honestly this is pretty much as I expected. Top of the league by 5 points with points dropped away at tougher away grounds because there are still too many chicken hearted wasters in the squad, so there was **** all chance we were winning every game. So it’s “meets expectations”. 

Savage must know though that when we are in the premiership, we are expecting high energy attacking football. Risk and reward football. Hearts fans don’t actually mind losing games occasionally as long as we’ve had a go and entertained. Even in games where we’ve ended up losing 5-1 to Celtic or whatever, as long as we’ve gone out and had a go. But when we’ve played sickeningly bad football like that first half last night, and lost, that really does get up fans noses. We should not be setting up that way but for me I’ll not lose sight of how Neilsons had to operate with 1 hand tied behind his back. And the winning mentality is there. As long as we get promotion that’s the only thing that matters this season. As for Budge, she’ll not be here forever so we will see what the handover looks like when a new chairman takes the helm, likely after covid once we’ve started getting fans back. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No I never. 

Since you've changed the subject to hibs winning the cup for some reason, I'll assume you've not got any more valid points on the subject of RN. 

I have no interest in hibs winning the cup, many on here do like to discuss it tho.🤔

Would you want them to beat rangers if they were playing in the final next week?  

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Our main games coming up are Dunfermline and 2 against Raith, win these or take 6 points and we leave the rest to fight with each other.

Remember, yesterdays game that was called off was Dunfermline V Raith, so draw would be a great result for us , a win for either side puts the other side further behind!!!!

I still say we'll win about 20 games. I think 21 or 22, but at least 20.

We've already won 8

Second place will win about 15, give or take. I'll go all in and say 16 games won by the second place team! 

Butche second round of fixtures we'll be at least 10 clear. At least. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Would you want them to beat rangers if they were playing in the final next week?  

No. 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No I never. 

No I’ve got plenty to say about RN and his pathetic appointment but I really can’t be arsed discussing it and without getting a warning for saying what I think

Do me a favour, stick me on ignore so you don’t have to feel you’ve got to be a happy clapper and justify how utterly fantastic we are and how lucky we are to have RN back

25 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Its not an exact science, in the market we are in and at the time our new manager came in there was very little on the market apart from out of contract garbage and so it has been proven to be true

You football manager brigade crease make up, we did well with Gordon and Kingsley not so well with Frear and Roberts, that's the reality of the market we were in at the time .

We ended up signing out of contract garbage. That’s what you think and you are happy with that 😂 Rather than not sign out of contract garbage maybe we should have had a bit faith in some of our younger players. After all, we have now wasted more money on out of contract garbage, and have given some of that garbage two year deals. The net result of that may well be that due to signing out of contract garbage on two year deals, we only have enough money to sign more out of contract garbage. There’s a wee theme there.

24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

But we're not. 

True we're not, but there is no sign we are getting any better than we were last season. The only reason we are top is because the standard is woeful. We have not improved season upon season for 6 years. 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We ended up signing out of contract garbage. That’s what you think and you are happy with that 😂 Rather than not sign out of contract garbage maybe we should have had a bit faith in some of our younger players. After all, we have now wasted more money on out of contract garbage, and have given some of that garbage two year deals. The net result of that may well be that due to signing out of contract garbage on two year deals, we only have enough money to sign more out of contract garbage. There’s a wee theme there.

Couldn't agree more. 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Budge is a self professed “I don’t know how to run a football club, I’m just trying to keep the club financially stable” chief executive. We have been financially stable. Her issue was, her only advisor and confidant on the football front was Craig Levein.

Unfortunately it ended exactly as many knew it would as far back as Budgement day when Locke was axed. The fans knew that Levein coming in and “implementing his football philosophy” was ominous sign because his football philosophy is turgid and negative throughout his career. Unfortunately Budge never understood that, it went well initially under Neilson who is a good coach who got loads of wins, but the last 3 years? Almost exactly as we feared it might be. 

We can only hope she has made a better appointment in this Savage fella. And let’s hope he already has his finger on the pulse of the fan base and is letting the manager know just how unhappy folk are. 

At this moment in time I’m still giving Neilson a pass because honestly this is pretty much as I expected. Top of the league by 5 points with points dropped away at tougher away grounds because there are still too many chicken hearted wasters in the squad, so there was **** all chance we were winning every game. So it’s “meets expectations”. 

Savage must know though that when we are in the premiership, we are expecting high energy attacking football. Risk and reward football. Hearts fans don’t actually mind losing games occasionally as long as we’ve had a go and entertained. Even in games where we’ve ended up losing 5-1 to Celtic or whatever, as long as we’ve gone out and had a go. But when we’ve played sickeningly bad football like that first half last night, and lost, that really does get up fans noses. We should not be setting up that way but for me I’ll not lose sight of how Neilsons had to operate with 1 hand tied behind his back. And the winning mentality is there. As long as we get promotion that’s the only thing that matters this season. As for Budge, she’ll not be here forever so we will see what the handover looks like when a new chairman takes the helm, likely after covid once we’ve started getting fans back. 

I think getting Savage will have been down to the new CEO, who deserves credit for getting him with the wage cap in English league 1 and 2.  

Maybe the beginning of our new approach, but there is no way we should be using the next 18 months so that neilson cant build, we need to do as much as we can now and get ready for next season.  Don't bank on us easily avoiding the play offs with this squad and our away form that is still the levien approach.  We need players in January.  

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No I never. 

So what did you say then? Even better put the post up and clear up all the uncertainty. You e been credited with saying it hundreds of times. Get is cleared up, start the new year afresh. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

No I’ve got plenty to say about RN and his pathetic appointment but I really can’t be arsed discussing it and without getting a warning for saying what I think

Do me a favour, stick me on ignore so you don’t have to feel you’ve got to be a happy clapper and justify how utterly fantastic we are and how lucky we are to have RN back

No one is saying we are fantastic or how lucky we are. 

You're just making up lies right, left and centre now. 

Calm down to a rage. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I wouldn't care either way. 

That wasn't your attitude towards the cup final in 2016.  You wanted rangers to lose, even if it meant hibs winning it for the first time in a hundred and fecking odd years.  That was your preference, and there is no justification for it.  Just accept that it is baffling to your average hearts fan.  

Ann budge and her football successes? 

I remember 2 seasons ago when fans on here started criticising our style of play after a great start. Posters arguing tooth and nail that everything was ok. We then produced relegation form for a season and a bit. 

Anyone who welcomed Robbie above Stendel, really doesn't know football. 

As many have said, Stendel was a cracking appointment at the wrong time.  If Ann had kept him and continued his education of Scottish football in the championship, we'd be a completely different team just now. One full of movement and pressure with players told to get on the ball and make thing happen. We'd be smashing teams weekly. 

I'm never on here anymore and really not as interested in the hearts results and that's down to Robbie being appointed manager. He hasn't got the skills or personality to motivate anyone.

We will win the championship with this bunch of players, but it ain't going to be pretty. In my opinion, Berra is a bomb scare. Time and time again, whenever he's in the team, we're poor at the back and leak goals.  Stendel didn't just have a clash of personalities and send him out on loan for no reason. The standard of football in the championship is quite poor with all teams able to beat one another on any given day, but we do have that extra bit to get us over the line. There really shouldn't be any need to invest in this window, the player we have will get us back up, but we won't have continued success with this bunch in the premiership. The team is too old and it has no pace. A complete clear out in the summer before we start again on this continued merry go round we're on. Stendel was the opportunity to get off and build something special, but we went safe and for more of the same. 😪 

2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

One of the things RN said when he came was we needed pace. Roberts and Frear do add that but they don’t add ability. The only one who we have with pace that worries defences is Ginnelly. Unfortunately he’s spent half the season out for various reasons.

RN didn’t have to bring Lee back. I’m sure that somewhere in the lower reaches of English football, someone would have taken him off our hands. He tried to identify a centre half in Popescu and got that completely wrong leaving us having to play Berra. 

We’ve been outplayed for large parts of the game away from Home at Dunfermline, Dundee and Alloa and poor at Arbroath. FFS the last 2 are part time teams. All have played with more desire to win than we have and that’s really worrying.

if he can’t motivate a team to go out on the front foot against our closest rivals for promotion to wrap this up early then we have a serious problem. 

Make no mistake next Tuesday is massive as so far we have been relying on our home form to carry us. After that we’ve got trips in the next month to Alloa, Raith and ICT. We play like we did last night and we’re getting zero return from those 3 away games. 

Aye, they might add pace.....but that is difficult if the HC doesn't want to play with pace, or set his team up to attack teams! with pace.
Walking pace, side to side passing across, or just in front of the 18 yard box, roll the ball out from the keeper. no direct approach..... Eye bleeding pedestrian stuff. 
Typical Neilson / Levein strategy being played out in front of our eyes.

Bad Religion
5 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

That wasn't your attitude towards the cup final in 2016.  You wanted rangers to lose, even if it meant hibs winning it for the first time in a hundred and fecking odd years.  That was your preference, and there is no justification for it.  Just accept that it is baffling to your average hearts fan.  

Give it a rest man. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So what did you say then? Even better put the post up and clear up all the uncertainty. You e been credited with saying it hundreds of times. Get is cleared up, start the new year afresh. 

I think I said the choice was like choosing between a broken arm or a broken leg, I used this analogy several times. 

I chose the broken leg, which was hibs but would prefer no broken bones at all. 

The only team I want to win things is Hearts. 

I still dislike rangers more than hibs. That is unlikely to change, although after the summer lots of clubs I never even thought about shot up my hate list. 

Do you need to dislike hibs more than anyone to be a Hearts fan? 

Is there an oath? 

Do you need to like rangers  a bit if you're a Hearts fan? 

Or can folk have different opinions about other clubs and still support Hearts? 

1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

Give it a rest man. 

Only if he gives the 'everything is alright'stuff a break.  He is happy to question others but doesn't answer when he is asked.  

It's not just myself who thinks it's weird that a he wanted hibs rather than rangers winning the cup.

He can clear this up by let6us know what he really said.  That'll be the end of it. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Nah, I taken part in a poll on a thread. 

I don't need to justify it, I dislike rangers more than hibs. It's my view. I did several times explain my points, but it's boring now. 

You either wrap your brain about a Hearts fan disliking rangers more than hibs, accept, maybe not agree with it or go on about it like a rabid dog 5 years later. 

I never want rangers to every win a trophy under their new guise again, I make no appoligy for that. 

It's actually on my signature 

It looks like they will tho.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Only if he gives the 'everything is alright'stuff a break.  He is happy to question others but doesn't answer when he is asked.  

It's not just myself who thinks it's weird that a he wanted hibs rather than rangers winning the cup.

He can clear this up by let6us know what he really said.  That'll be the end of it. 

I dislike rangers more than hibs. 

It's on my ****ing signature. 

How difficult a concept is that?

I dislike rangers more than hibs. 

When it comes to winning games and trophies, I only want Hearts to win them. 

Pretty simple. 

Ex member of the SaS

To be fair I can see where some or most of the problem come from. By getting demoted we were left with a huge budget deficit and were struggling to get decent players to come and play in the lower league. ( can you imagine the state we would be in without the FOH? ) Would Stendle have stayed ? There is conflicting reports on that and I would have given him the chance. Robbie I feel was the cheap option and as this appears to be his level, a good appointment under the circumstances. Where it's gone wrong is players with the wrong attitude and Robbie's apparent change to Levein's tactics of playing not to lose.

Has Robbie changed due the what the players are saying/doing in training? Is he struggling to get it through to them they need to change their attitude? No matter what, there needs to be a huge bollocking somewhere down the line, be that to the manager or the players we may never find out.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I don't need to justify it, I dislike rangers more than hibs. It's my view. I did several times explain my points, but it's boring now. 

You either wrap your brain about a Hearts fan disliking rangers more than hibs, accept, maybe not agree with it or go on about it like a rabid dog 5 years later. 

I never want rangers to every win a trophy under their new guise again, I make no appoligy for that. 

Completely agree about rangers never winning anything ever again, and you not having to justify anything.  

I think till just have to accept that a lot of us can't get our heads around it.  

I'd rather anyone had win it rather than hibs, but that's just me. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, David Black said:

True we're not, but there is no sign we are getting any better than we were last season. The only reason we are top is because the standard is woeful. We have not improved season upon season for 6 years. 

And we won't this season  as we are in the lower league, all we can do is win the league. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

The guys you mention are all under contract and we need them to do a job this season. 

We will see this summer who RN wants. 

A covid transfer window on the championship is hardly ideal to build a team. 

Also, whether it is his team or not, we are top and getting the job done, so the team is adequate for it's purpose. 

Stendel never got the job done, he actually made us worse taken 11th to 12th. He done the impossible, actually made us worse than under CL.  Won't sit well with the Stendel Fan club, but that is what he did. 

You keep beating this drum about 11th to 12th spot.....It's a pathetic, feeble excuse!

We will never know how it would have panned out COVID and the SPFL charlatans made sure of that!

I get it, you love Neilson and dislike Stendel.....I really get it.

But let's not get away from the facts.....This p!sh that we are being subjected too is under Neilson's watch. It is like a recurring nightmare that Hearts fan have and it's all about performance, style and entertainment.
Not words you would ever associate with a Neilson team.

But listen, you keep you're luv in with Robbie.....Hope the heartbreak isn't too damaging when we eventually out him!

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think I said the choice was like choosing between a broken arm or a broken leg, I used this analogy several times. 

I chose the broken leg, which was hibs but would prefer no broken bones at all. 

The only team I want to win things is Hearts. 

I still dislike rangers more than hibs. That is unlikely to change, although after the summer lots of clubs I never even thought about shot up my hate list. 

Do you need to dislike hibs more than anyone to be a Hearts fan? 

Is there an oath? 

Do you need to like rangers  a bit if you're a Hearts fan? 

Or can folk have different opinions about other clubs and still support Hearts? 

You think you said? You’ve been hounded about it hundreds of times and at no time have you actually found the relevant post(s) to be certain of what you said? I’d have made that my mission if it was me. I’d want a wee bit evidence to put the accusations to bed. That’s just me though. Just like I would never want Hibs - our bitter city rivals - to win a egg cup in a fecking raffle, never mind the Scottish Cup that they hadn’t won on a hundred odd years. It mattered not who they played in the final, I know of no-one of a Hearts persuasion- except you - that would have preferred them to win it.

If they had lost that final they were going to be drawing their last breaths. Their attendances were plummeting and that win gave them a wee resurgence. 

To use your analogy I’d have taken a broken arm and leg for them not to have won it. Doesn’t make me a better Hearts fan, and I couldn’t care less about Rangers.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

You keep beating this drum about 11th to 12th spot.....It's a pathetic, feeble excuse!

We will never know how it would have panned out COVID and the SPFL charlatans made sure of that!

But let's not get away from the facts.....This p!sh that we are being subjected too is under Neilson's watch. It is like a recurring nightmare that Hearts fan have and it's all about performance, style and entertainment.

But listen, you keep you're luv in with Robbie.....Hope the heartbreak isn't too damaging when we eventually out him!

"when we eventually out him".. 

This is the type of "fan" I'm talking about. 

Can't wait until we fail, so you can be correct about Robbie. 

What a strange way to support the club. 

Each to their own tho. 

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You’re sticking to your “I dislike Rangers more than Hibs” as it’s all you really can do to justify it. You said you don’t need to justify it, yet you point out you have it on your signature. Irony much?

Leveins Battalion

We can sign as many players as we like but if we are incapable of coaching players to make 5 yard passes,make movement and motivate them it will be the same shite for the foreseeable.

Governor Tarkin

Good to see that slaver with no self-awareness that wanted Hibs to win the cup getting his arse handed to him AGAIN.

:pleasing:

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Completely agree about rangers never winning anything ever again, and you not having to justify anything.  

I think till just have to accept that a lot of us can't get our heads around it.  

I'd rather anyone had win it rather than hibs, but that's just me. 

If rangers had won it it would have been funny as **** on hibs tho. No mistake about that. 

At the time I seen it a a lose/ lose situation, but on reflection maybe it was a win/ win. 

Rather than giving a thought to the winners, Whoever lost would have been greetin and been funny for me. 

I'll view any similar situations in the future that way, turn that frown upside down n' all. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’re sticking to your “I dislike Rangers more than Hibs” as it’s all you really can do to justify it. You said you don’t need to justify it, yet you point out you have it on your signature. Irony much?

Sarcasm.... Much? 

A_A wehatethehibs
20 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Anyone who welcomed Robbie above Stendel, really doesn't know football. 

As many have said, Stendel was a cracking appointment at the wrong time.  If Ann had kept him and continued his education of Scottish football in the championship, we'd be a completely different team just now. One full of movement and pressure with players told to get on the ball and make thing happen. We'd be smashing teams weekly. 

I'm never on here anymore and really not as interested in the hearts results and that's down to Robbie being appointed manager. He hasn't got the skills or personality to motivate anyone.

We will win the championship with this bunch of players, but it ain't going to be pretty. In my opinion, Berra is a bomb scare. Time and time again, whenever he's in the team, we're poor at the back and leak goals.  Stendel didn't just have a clash of personalities and send him out on loan for no reason. The standard of football in the championship is quite poor with all teams able to beat one another on any given day, but we do have that extra bit to get us over the line. There really shouldn't be any need to invest in this window, the player we have will get us back up, but we won't have continued success with this bunch in the premiership. The team is too old and it has no pace. A complete clear out in the summer before we start again on this continued merry go round we're on. Stendel was the opportunity to get off and build something special, but we went safe and for more of the same. 😪 

Alternatively, Stendel could easily have continued to flounder on the results front, just as he did against St Johnstone Hamilton St Mirren etc, (he got just 2 wins from 14 in the league) and done a Csaba Laszlo and failed to get us promoted at the first time of asking. It was a risk that the club were not prepared to take. Especially with the extremely high wage Stendel was on. It could easily have been a car crash so we went for a safe pair of hands. 

Immediate Promotion is all that matters and if Neilson gets it, job done, decision 100% vindicated.

And when we get back up, if all these hypothetical “he’ll only take us to 5th” scenarios play out, we can come to that when we get there. For right here right now, it is of absolutely no relevance at all. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Good to see that slaver with no self-awareness that wanted Hibs to win the cup getting his arse handed to him AGAIN.

:pleasing:

No one has the emotional intelligence on here  to hand my arse to me. 

Alas, Jkb verbal combat is an art practiced by many, but mastered only by a few. 

The amount of rebooted posters that bring this up is borderline psychotic. 

The amount of Hearts fans that want to talk about Hibs winning the cup on random threads is surreal. 

Probably more discussion on here about it than on party planners! 

Happy new year, BTW. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

16 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Planes at the ready!!

Banners at the ready!!

Tracksuits and trainers ready!!!

Smoke bombs ready!!!

PHOOOOOODLE OOOOOT!!!!!

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )