Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sarcasm.... Much? 

I know I do sarcasm, you clearly don’t know you do irony.

You must be relieved Rangers got knocked out the League Cup, imagine it had been a Rangers v Hibs final and you’d have to justify your preference for Hibs to win it to an updated JKB audience.  

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Alternatively, Stendel could easily have continued to flounder on the results front, just as he did against St Johnstone Hamilton St Mirren etc, (he got just 2 wins from 14 in the league) and done a Csaba Laszlo and failed to get us promoted at the first time of asking. It was a risk that the club were not prepared to take. Especially with the extremely high wage Stendel was on. It could easily have been a car crash so we went for a safe pair of hands. 

Immediate Promotion is all that matters and if Neilson gets it, job done, decision 100% vindicated.

And when we get back up, if all these hypothetical “he’ll only take us to 5th” scenarios play out, we can come to that when we get there. For right here right now, it is of absolutely no relevance at all. 

5th on promotion from where we have been and are atm would hardly be a disaster either. 

It would be a good base to push from and then see what we want going forward. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We can sign as many players as we like but if we are incapable of coaching players to make 5 yard passes,make movement and motivate them it will be the same shite for the foreseeable.

Players shouldn't need to be coached to make ****ing 5 yard passes, be motivated and move! 

But, aye your sentiment is correct. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one has the emotional intelligence on here  to hand my arse to me. 

Mate, you’ve had your arse handed to you so many times on here you could open a second hand arse shop.

The fact that you don’t realise you’ve had your arse handed to you on countless occasions says quite a lot about your ‘emotional intelligence’ whatever the feck that actually means.

clue here - you just got it handed to you again 😂

Edited by JimmyCant

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I know I do sarcasm, you clearly don’t know you do irony.

You must be relieved Rangers got knocked out the League Cup, imagine it had been a Rangers v Hibs final and you’d have to justify your preference for Hibs to win it to an updated JKB audience.  

Wasnt too bothered, allloa knocked us out. Lost most of my interest in the lc after that tbh. 

Hopefully hibs get knocked out next, but if not I won't become an emotional wreck. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, JimmyCant said:

Mate, you’ve had your arse handed to you so many times on here you could open a second hand arse shop.

The fact that you don’t realise you’ve had your arse handed to you on countless occasions says quite a lot about your ‘emotional intelligence’ whatever the feck that actually means.

You prove my point for me. 

Alas, Jkb verbal combat is an art practiced by many, but mastered only by a few. 

The amount of rebooted posters that bring this up is borderline psychotic. 

The amount of Hearts fans that want to talk about Hibs winning the cup on random threads is surreal. 

Probably more discussion on here about it than on party planners! 

Happy new year, BTW. 

This posts sums you up. You talk about people lacking the “emotional intelligence”, and wonder why Hearts fans want to talk about Hibs winning the cup. Newsflash chum, they only bring it up to you, because you are the only one who was happy to see Hibs win it and you cannot understand why Hearts fans would think that just a little bitty bonkers. You cannot seem to be a able to adequately explain your reasoning other than to say you “dislike” Rangers more than Hibs.

As I’ve said, you clearly don’t do irony. You can add self awareness to the list as well.

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Alas, Jkb verbal combat is an art practiced by many, but mastered only by a few. 

The amount of Hearts fans that want to talk about Hibs winning the cup on random threads is surreal. 

Happy new year, BTW. 

Happy new year. :food-smiley-004:

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

5th on promotion from where we have been and are atm would hardly be a disaster either. 

It would be a good base to push from and then see what we want going forward. 

If we were 5th, a lot would depend how things went in the big games, derbies and the style of play. And also would depend who finished above us. He will have less time and patience than he had at his disposal, last time he got us promoted and without Levein there, Neilson now carries the can for everything that transpires. 

But anyway let’s worry about getting there first. We’re both on the same page that this season is about getting the job done, however scrappy it is. We won 4 in a row after our last loss and we need the same again now. 

Budge brought him in for comfort and he took the job for comfort. What a soft pile of shite we are.

He wont even have to answer to her Monday morning. He will just go up to the tea room and have a laugh and a joke with Lockie and the women's guild.

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

And we won't this season  as we are in the lower league, all we can do is win the league. 

Sorry, that is where you are wrong. In this league with the players we have, the budget we have , we should be head and shoulders above anything in this league. We are not, we are better than the rest but that's about it. I think our next away game ( league ) is Raith, are you confident we can win that, I'm not. You say all we can do is win the league. We should be building towards improving vastly from where we are so that we are not struggling next season. That is not the case at this moment. It might to a degree be addressed in the summer, but again, I am not confident that will be done. I am not a RN fan and was delighted when he left for MKD. When he returned I was underwhelmed but got behind him none the less. He spoke well regards our short comings ie lack of width being the main one. He signed 3 wingers + we had Moore. Yesterday we had 3 available, none started and none came on as subs. A complete contradiction to what he said. It was the old mindset for the past 6 years, bar under DS.

I predict a group of brain dead, Neanderthal, shaven headed young scum bags will break Covid restrictions and spray paint a badly spelled message on a wall on or close to Tynecastle in the next 48 hours.

25 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Alternatively, Stendel could easily have continued to flounder on the results front, just as he did against St Johnstone Hamilton St Mirren etc, (he got just 2 wins from 14 in the league) and done a Csaba Laszlo and failed to get us promoted at the first time of asking. It was a risk that the club were not prepared to take. Especially with the extremely high wage Stendel was on. It could easily have been a car crash so we went for a safe pair of hands. 

Immediate Promotion is all that matters and if Neilson gets it, job done, decision 100% vindicated.

And when we get back up, if all these hypothetical “he’ll only take us to 5th” scenarios play out, we can come to that when we get there. For right here right now, it is of absolutely no relevance at all. 

Short term gain is never the way to build any business.  

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, David Black said:

Sorry, that is where you are wrong. In this league with the players we have, the budget we have , we should be head and shoulders above anything in this league. We are not, we are better than the rest but that's about it. I think our next away game ( league ) is Raith, are you confident we can win that, I'm not. You say all we can do is win the league. We should be building towards improving vastly from where we are so that we are not struggling next season. That is not the case at this moment. It might to a degree be addressed in the summer, but again, I am not confident that will be done. I am not a RN fan and was delighted when he left for MKD. When he returned I was underwhelmed but got behind him none the less. He spoke well regards our short comings ie lack of width being the main one. He signed 3 wingers + we had Moore. Yesterday we had 3 available, none started and none came on as subs. A complete contradiction to what he said. It was the old mindset for the past 6 years, bar under DS.

We are winning the league. 

👍

We will win the league. 

👍

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I predict a group of brain dead, Neanderthal, shaven headed young scum bags will break Covid restrictions and spray paint a badly spelled message on a wall on or close to Tynecastle in the next 48 hours.

See you there at 10. 👍

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Are you Paul Dacre? 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

If we were 5th, a lot would depend how things went in the big games, derbies and the style of play. And also would depend who finished above us. He will have less time and patience than he had at his disposal, last time he got us promoted and without Levein there, Neilson now carries the can for everything that transpires. 

But anyway let’s worry about getting there first. We’re both on the same page that this season is about getting the job done, however scrappy it is. We won 4 in a row after our last loss and we need the same again now. 

Agree. 

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

"when we eventually out him".. 

This is the type of "fan" I'm talking about. 

Can't wait until we fail, so you can be correct about Robbie. 

What a strange way to support the club. 

Each to their own tho. 

No, you're wrong again!....you keep on grabbing the wrong end of the stick!

I want Hearts to return to the days (Pre Budge / Levein / Neilson) when we actually tried to make entertainment near the top of the bill. And as far as supporting the club....My family are steeped in Hearts tradition, I've been going to Tynecastle since the 60's. However, this past 5, 6 years has really tried my patience. Budge might have a sound business head, but by **** she hasn't half ripped the heart out of the football side.  Her continually appointment of mediocracy proves that point! 

And for someone who wants Hibs to win trophies over other rivals......And you have the absolute brass neck to try and out fans as hibbys if their opinion runs contrary to your strange tunnelled visioned St Robbie views.......As some else pointed out you display some really WEIRD BEHAVIOUR......  

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Hashimoto said:

I want Hearts to return to the days (Pre Budge / Levein / Neilson) when we actually tried to make entertainment near the top of the bill. And as far as supporting the club....My family are steeped in Hearts tradition, I've been going to Tynecastle since the 60's. However, this past 5, 6 years has really tried my patience. Budge might have a sound business head, but by **** she hasn't half ripped the heart out of the football side.  Her continually appointment of mediocracy proves that point! 

And for someone who wants Hibs to win trophies over other rivals......And you have the absolute brass neck to try and out fans as hibbys if their opinion runs contrary to your strange tunnelled visioned St Robbie views.......As some else pointed out you display some really WEIRD BEHAVIOUR......  

I never called you a hibby. 

"When we eventually  out him", your words in regards to Robbie, not mine. 

Aye, I've got the wrong end of the stick...... 

Just now, Hashimoto said:

It's called narcissism.

He loves the attention/notoriety. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Being top of the league and promotion is what counts. 

That is Robbies job and remit. 

He's doing that, that's not a defence, it's a fact. 

We will also get beat, I said at the start of the season around 4/5 defeats is likley, I'll stick with that. 

We'll also win the league, easily and we are actually winning it quite comfortably atm. 

Defeat at dens and East end is shite, but it won't be the only defeats of the season. 

Football isn't played on a spreadsheet, I expected us to compete with rangers and celtic at home despite a fraction of the budget. I also expect Dundee to give us a game, particularly away using the same logic. 

"What's your point"..... "unsure of your point" - a regular response from you purely to obfuscate what most of us can see with our own eyes. 

"It won't be the only defeats this season". 

Have you forgotten about Alloa in the LC already or does it simply diminish your straw man argument?

You seem to revel in accepting mediocrity because that's what we're being served up away from home. 

28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Happy new year, BTW. 

No one is takking about hibs winning the cup, they are takking about you wanting them to win.  Is it only emotional intelligence you have?

How come after 6 months at the club, you see Stendel as a failure, but not Budge after 6 years?   

One last time.  What are her football successes? 

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Short term gain is never the way to build any business.  

This is not short term gain its short term recovery from a catastrophic failure 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's comfortable, 5 ahead, game in hand and our nearest rivals come to Tynecastle next. 

It won't matter about tricky away games, because the other clubs have them as well, and we'll win far more games ( like we have already) than them. 

But we will get beat again. 

This shows your in depth knowledge of all things Hearts. 

Who is the game in hand against? 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

We are top of the league. 

Job done so far. 

We should always be top of this tin pot league. 

It is not an achievement so put the tissues away. Robbie is doing his best to make it an achievement.

You were disappointed in last night's performance from reading your other posts, but have not been bothered when we have had our many other similar performances as results swept these performances under the carpet for you.

Thankfully more and more fans have dispensed with the brush.

We should not be playing the poor football we are playing, not just in the odd game but in far too many games for my liking.

We will all take the wins but this shit football eventually catches up with you as Levein found out. Hearts fans have had to put up with needless rubbish football for far too long now for Neilson to get away with it. Other managers (including him) have ruined that for him.

There are other ways we could go about our game and still win this league.

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Happy new year, BTW. 

It's hard trying to converse with an amoeba!....

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

No one is takking about hibs winning the cup, they are takking about you wanting them to win.  Is it only emotional intelligence you have?

How come after 6 months at the club, you see Stendel as a failure, but not Budge after 6 years?   

One last time.  What are her football successes? 

I answered that further up. 

I seen cathro, CL and Stendel as failures at the club. 

I'm fact, on the footballing side Robbie has been the only success manager wise. 

Clarify footballing success in regards to her?

She has backed every manager financially as best we could. 

She has replaced managers that failed. 

The football failures lie with the manager and players imo. 

Robbie hasn't failed with us tho. 

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

It's hard trying to converse with an amoeba!....

When does the campaign to get our manager out begin?

Are you leading it?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

This shows your in depth knowledge of all things Hearts. 

Who is the game in hand against? 

Already covered. 

Game in hand v Dundee I mean't. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I'm fact, on the footballing side Robbie has been the only success manager wise. 

Clarify football matters?   Are you her?  

Already covered. 

Game in hand v Dundee I mean't. 

Did you ****! 

😀😀😀😀😀😑😑

Use the same formula you used to judge stendel a failure with Budge.  

Does she take responsibility for where we are after 6 years?  I mean in the championship losing our last 3 away games to teams from that league.  The same issues away from home weve had for 4 year. 

Should she take responsibility for where we are?  Not sole responsibility but a major factor in where we ate on the pitch. 

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We are winning the league. 

👍

We will win the league. 

👍

It is with that attitude, we are where we are.  

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It is not an achievement so put the tissues away. Robbie is doing his best to make it an achievement.

You were disappointed in last night's performance from reading your other posts, but have not been bothered when we have had our many other similar performances as results swept these performances under the carpet for you.

We should not be playing the poor football we are playing, not just in the odd game but in far too many games for my liking.

We will all take the wins but this shit football eventually catches up with you as Levein found out. Hearts fans have had to put up with needless rubbish football for far too long now for Neilson to get away with it. Other managers (including him) have ruined that for him.

Winning the league is all that matters. 

If we don't win it comfortably I'll be a little concerned. 

The season has been a bit mixed Tbh. 

Beat of Alloa the low point. 

The high of beating hibs in the sf. 

The highs and low s of the final. 

8/10 in the league, 5 clear. 

Defeats at Dens and East end. 

Pretty much what I expected, apart from Alloa, although when it comes to the lc I do set the bar low. 

5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Yes and it’s mainly away from home. Last night felt to me like a re-run of the Dunfermline game - toothless up front, jittery at the back and the manager blames the referee. I hope in private he gives it large to the players - in both of these matches we could have all but ended the promotion hopes of two of our strongest rivals, which makes the lack of urgency hard to take.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Winning the league is all that matters. 

If we don't win it comfortably I'll be a little concerned. 

The season has been a bit mixed Tbh. 

Beat of Alloa the low point. 

The high of beating hibs in the sf. 

The highs and low s of the final. 

8/10 in the league, 5 clear. 

Defeats at Dens and East end. 

Pretty much what I expected, apart from Alloa, although when it comes to the lc I do set the bar low. 

Why did you expect is to get beat at Dunfermline and Dundee? I find it surprising that was your expectation. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Did you ****! 

😀😀😀😀😀😑😑

Aye I did.... 

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. 🙄

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

When does the campaign to get our manager out begin?

Are you leading it?

No, I never do, or have done any of that protest stuff......Not that Budge would listen anyway!!!!

You know what? I put this all down to the pent up frustration felt by many on here. Coupled by the fear that in Neilson we have Levein MK2.....Can you honestly bear the though of going through all that again, assuming we get back into the Premiership? 

The worry for me is that we are reverting to type again under Neilson.....His way is the only way. 
Nobody can truthfully say on here that Naismith for example isn't a winner, has been all his professional career. Naismith bought into the Stendel philosophy, looked clearly up for the task. But what are we seeing now?  
Half hearted, washed out displays.

No protests, flyovers, banners from me...just a disillusion that football at Hearts will take a back seat under Neilson's watch.

Bad Religion
42 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge brought him in for comfort and he took the job for comfort. What a soft pile of shite we are.

He wont even have to answer to her Monday morning. He will just go up to the tea room and have a laugh and a joke with Lockie and the women's guild.

She banned you i8, deal with it. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why did you expect is to get beat at Dunfermline and Dundee? I find it surprising that was your expectation. 

Not expected to get beat, but I wasn't surprised or shocked tho. 

I thought we'd get beat around 3/4 times this season. Tbh, If I was to pick where, it would have been there. 

11 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

No, I never do, or have done any of that protest stuff......Not that Budge would listen anyway!!!!

You know what? I put this all down to the pent up frustration felt by many on here. Coupled by the fear that in Neilson we have Levein MK2.....Can you honestly bear the though of going through all that again, assuming we get back into the Premiership? 

The worry for me is that we are reverting to type again under Neilson.....His way is the only way. 
Nobody can truthfully say on here that Naismith for example isn't a winner, has been all his professional career. Naismith bought into the Stendel philosophy, looked clearly up for the task. But what are we seeing now?  
Half hearted, washed out displays.

No protests, flyovers, banners from me...just a disillusion that football at Hearts will take a back seat under Neilson's watch.

You’re absolutely right to voice your concerns.  This is the forum for that. You will find many of the same people having a pop at fans voicing their concerns are the self same posters who tried to defend Craig Levein at every turn. 

Robbie was appointed with one target, one remit - to win the league. That is a must for financial security and growth.

He was not hired to provide scintillating or exciting football. Turgid, eye bleeding stuff is tolerable so long as the target is met. I get that - although I don't get players who lack bottle or who don't try. Robbie must stamp down on that hard.

The only positive to come out of the current pandemic is that I don't have to sit freezing my bollocks off watching this borefest. Some will argue that some home performances have been anything but dull with great goals and played with a real passion. But we saw that occasionally under CL and it's really difficult to understand why tactics and formations change for no readily understandable reason back to the plodding, square at the back, grim stuff we all associate with our away games.

But like it or not Robbie is sticking to his remit and, assuming no disasters, will win the league ugly. 

One interesting question is what goals must he achieve once we win promotion? Because if they don't include driving up attendances through attractive, exciting football then I'm afraid it will be Ann to blame - and for the record I have never criticised her.

Got concerns definitely.

He said no error for margin. Now we have lost games to our rivals.

He said he wanted width. He has not went back on that initial assessment.

His ability to win big games still seems to be a concern. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not expected to get beat, but I wasn't surprised or shocked tho. 

I thought we'd get beat around 3/4 times this season. Tbh, If I was to pick where, it would have been there. 

A. L. L. O. A

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )