Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yes, we will still piss the championship, but does anyone actually see any improvement? 

Would Levein be doing any worse than this? in this league? 

Our away performances are exactly the same. 

Levein is a better manager than neilson that is a fact 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

1 minute ago, merseyjambo said:

Wonder how many of the RN apologists will come on tonight to defend him.

Yet again a truly woeful performance. 

He’s a poor manager and chose to come back to a comfortable job rather than test himself in SPL with Dundee United. He knew he fails and he’d have been sacked from another job so he comes back to a job where he feels comfortable and thinks that he’s going to stroll the division. 

Big game in 10 days against Dunfermline 

10 days is indeed a big game. Hopefully have Boyce and Ginnelly back. 

Vlad the impaler

This “we can’t win every game” utter nonsense he keeps coming out with should be a sacking offence on its own! Accepting mediocrity(if we’re even at that in away games) at this level doesn’t bode well for a premiership return

Worrying now if we do get up there will be more of those tactics and performances to come at Hamilton and Paisley.

Only playing for 45 minutes a game with more shit formations.

That was absolutely disgusting tonight and nowhere near acceptable for the money those players are on. #Gutless and #Useless.

Greedy Jambo

I almost didn't watch the game today because deep down, i knew what was coming. 

I still had some hope, due to all the happy clapping on here, but nah. I honestly won't be watching another game anytime soon. 

We're stuck with him for at least this season and beyond. All we can hope for is he has a light bulb moment, I'm not confident.

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I almost didn't watch the game today because deep down, i knew what was coming. 

I still had some hope, due to all the happy clapping on here, but nah. I honestly won't be watching another game anytime soon. 

All the happy clappers have been quoting me when we've been scoring goals against the diddy teams, but, not surprisingly, you don't hear a peep from them when we fail (again) against full time opposition who don't roll over and become overawed. 

Managers and clubs with much less money to spend constantly find players with better attitudes than we unearth under any manager.

That tonight looked like a bunch of robotic planks of wood.

Not sure what we need he can go and find.

2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

All the happy clappers have been quoting me when we've been scoring goals against the diddy teams, but, not surprisingly, you don't hear a peep from them when we fail (again) against full time opposition who don't roll over and become overawed. 

The same full time opposition we took Six off at the start of the season? 

On 20/11/2020 at 22:23, best in the land said:

Haring is the best midfielder we have by miles

I reckon Haring is finished as a 90 minute player. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Yes, they never just rolled over tonight, they realised how easy it is to beat this Hearts side.

1 minute ago, Cynic said:

I reckon Haring is finished as a 90 minute player. 

Even my Mrs commented on how laboured he was when running.

Think we can forget him getting back to the levels previously.

Might be more suited at CB?

2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Yes, they never just rolled over tonight, they realised how easy it is to beat this Hearts side.

I see. We’ve only played two part time sides in the league this season. I agree we need to discover how to play better away from home. 

3 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Their manager learned and adapted 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, kila said:

His persistence with his good pal, Berra, is costing us dearly. He is no different to Levein in many respects...

His mentor. 

Greedy Jambo

We had a good few weeks pre season before Dundee kicked a ball, but that's not the argument here, the argument is that we're still absolutely humpty away from home and nothing has changed. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The same full time opposition we took Six off at the start if tje season? 

You know full well Dave, you are only as good as your last game! That game where we let Arbroath show up our frailties.....

The only time Hearts look like a decent side is when we play with a high tempo. (such as the game you quoted). This tippy tappy sideways football is the Neilson trademark.

We have now conceded 6 goals to Ayr Utd and Dundee - that is not acceptable, and the Manager needs to take responsibility!!

Perth to Paisley

Tactically could have sorted it after 20 minutes ... didn’t 

Edited by Perth to Paisley

He looks weak, gutless, no eye for a player and a very lazy appointment.

We're in a poor Championship and our team looks very ordinary.

Just now, gowestjambo said:

You know full well Dave, you are only as good as your last game! That game where we let Arbroath show up our frailties.....

The only time Hearts look like a decent side is when we play with a high tempo. (such as the game you quoted). This tippy tappy sideways football is the Neilson trademark.

We have now conceded 6 goals to Ayr Utd and Dundee - that is not acceptable, and the Manager needs to take responsibility!!

He does and I seriously hope he fixes it. 

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

Hard to disagree. Unless it’s just going to take him a while to get back, and to be fair Sow was really good tonight after looking absolutely finished. 

Haring does look laboured. Worrying. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

He does and I seriously hope he fixes it. 

So do I, but I don't think he has it in him.....

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So that makes tonight OK?

Our performances away from home are horrendous and worryingly nothing is being done about it.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

So that makes tonight OK?

Our performances away from home are horrendous and worryingly nothing is being done about it.

I never said it makes tonight ok. I agree we need a big improvement in away performances. 

2 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Phoodle. 

Not good enough coach nor is his assistants. 

Just imo. 

Unfortunately we have too many happy clappers in our support and mediocrity is a result and will be here for some time to come. 

What’s Stendel up to. My biggest annoyance with Neilson is his negative set up and worry of the opposition. 4-5-1 against any team in this league is criminal. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Naive. 

I nearly named one of my daughters that, just as well I never as I would have spelt it wrong. 

3 minutes ago, flem said:

Unfortunately we have too many happy clappers in our support and mediocrity is a result and will be here for some time to come. 

Spot on! Them happy clappers excusing that sloppy midweek second half performance have egg on their faces.We started tonight the way we finished the Alloa game, surprised?

They signed Adam we got Halliday. I know which one I would have chosen and it wouldn't have been the one that talks a good game.

I really hope Robbie's new signings will be players who play at the the full 100%

9 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Genuine question, who would you replace him with?

Not sure. I wouldn't sack him but I'd hope we are active in our search for his replacement. He should have enough to get us up, but I'd hope we'll be looking for better if we go up and if we don't, then he needs to go anyway. If the right person becomes available, I'd act sooner. 

10 minutes ago, Sertse said:

That matters not a jot. It's not the fans job to pick a suitable replacement.

Just now, Taffin said:

Not sure. I wouldn't sack him but I'd hope we are active in our search for his replacement. He should have enough to get us up, but I'd hope we'll be looking for better if we go up and if we don't, then he needs to go anyway. If the right person becomes available, I'd act sooner. 

I'd put my life savings on us not looking for a replacement. CL got sacked with EXTREME reluctance from Budge. 

She wants comforting lies instead of harsh truths.

Stendel pointed out:

Fitness was shocking

Players training from home

Under performers starting for no reason

Huge difference in treatment of players in dressing room

Poor, losers defensive mentality

He didn't get the results but he was bang on. Budge didn't like this one bit and started communications with RN on CL's advice while he was still unbelievably on ****ing gardening leave.

She didn't even tell Stendel he was out of a job, the media did.

RN is her mini CL now and we're doomed to the same old shite for the rest of his contract unless something drastic happens, and she signs another CL at the end of it.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

“instilled a winning mentality”

”hard-on for points”

just a couple of phrases used on here after we were rank rotten but still managed to beat a bunch of bakers and candlestick makers

left us in 2nd too before he was hounded out

”unfinished business” :lol:

😂

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

15 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Fair question really especially with a ceo that is ****ing clueless your guess is as good as mine 

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

He must be starting to realise that very few of these jokers are anywhere near good enough for the top flight  

He signed two of our wide players (with pace apparently) that never got off the bench while he played Lee at right midfield. Not sure how he can be defended. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

I'd put my life savings on us not looking for a replacement. CL got sacked with EXTREME reluctance from Budge. 

She wants comforting lies instead of harsh truths.

Stendel pointed out:

Fitness was shocking

Players training from home

Under performers starting for no reason

Huge difference in treatment of players in dressing room

Poor, losers defensive mentality

He didn't get the results but he was bang on. Budge didn't like this one bit and started communications with RN on CL's advice while he was still unbelievably on ****ing gardening leave.

She didn't even tell Stendel he was out of a job, the media did.

RN is her mini CL now and we're doomed to the same old shite for the rest of his contract unless something drastic happens, and she signs another CL at the end of it.

levein was sacked the minute the fans anger turned to budge

1 minute ago, flem said:

He signed two of our wide players (with pace apparently) that never got off the bench while he played Lee at right midfield. Not sure how he can be defended. 

These guys were bargain basement jokers who were out of contact at the end of the window.

He has been left with a pile of utter shite who have seen off 4 managers and beefed up  the squad up with out of contract garbage,  that's why you can defend him at this stage .

2 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

levein was sacked the minute the fans anger turned to budge

She was sat listening to him saying 'don't worry it'll improve' then doing the same in week in week out. It didn't help they were best buddies and he led her up the garden path giving himself multiple roles in the club. She's clueless about football and I truly believe she's still got CL as an advisor.

19 minutes ago, greggy123 said:

What’s Stendel up to. My biggest annoyance with Neilson is his negative set up and worry of the opposition. 4-5-1 against any team in this league is criminal. 

I'm honestly wondering what happened to the 3 defenders chat that was going on before and how this was going to be a very attacking team. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

She was sat listening to him saying 'don't worry it'll improve' then doing the same in week in week out. It didn't help they were best buddies and he led her up the garden path giving himself multiple roles in the club. She's clueless about football and I truly believe she's still got CL as an advisor.

wouldnt surprise me the adviser bit - but while the fans anger was directed towards levein she left him in place resulting in cries of “her strength” etc but the minute she was in the firing line he was ‘sacked’

as you say wouldn’t surprise me but if he still had influence and his removal as head coach was just to pacify the emotional fans and take the pressure off Queen Ann

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

These guys were bargain basement jokers who were out of contact at the end of the window.

He has been left with a pile of utter shite who have seen off 4 managers and beefed up  the squad up with out of contract garbage,  that's why you can defend him at this stage .

He correctly identified our lack of pace throughout the squad as an issue. He then signed Frear, Robert’s and an injury prone Ginnelly to correct this. I do agree he was left with a crock of shit by his buddy Levein but his signings can’t be defended. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )