Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Des Lynam
3 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

It is from me too. 

19 wins out of 27 isn't good enough in what is actually a very poor league. 

Getting pumped out the LC by part time Alloa isn't good enough. 

Getting pumped out the SC by Brora certainly isn't good enough. 

So he can lick his arse about points targets and goals scored all he wants. It's not been good enough. 

However, it's clear he's here to stay so I will curb my moaning about him for a bit and see what the summer brings in terms of players in/out. 

4 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Gogsy has hit the nail clean on the nut here. I believe we can do much better than Neilson but he's here to stay, for a bit a least, so we need to give him our support.

Well said. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Archie White

The worst insult I can throw at Neilson is that he would make a better politician than a manager. Coming out with "targets achieved" when they were never published UNTIL they were achieved is brilliant thinking Robbie. Right on.

As to his comment about new players already being discussed for next season, I am filled with dread considering the recruitment department's track record. Like most, I accept he will be here for the start of next season, but by god he needs a good start or it all kicks off again.

Yeh I am now moved to the acceptance stage on RN. 

I would be happy to here that there is a move away from decision making by Budge. I would also hope to hear he has been given some real targets to hit.

Minimum 4th 

Decent Cup runs

Clerry Jambo
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Me too. Pretty annoyed he got away with our worst ever defeat but moaning on kickback has never changed anything. 

Budge has got away with her mismanagement for too long as well, but the FoH is in her pocket. So no point going there either. 

Transfer time next. Let’s see what that brings...

Pretty much summed up nookie 

1 hour ago, leginten said:

17 wins from 27. A very poor season bookended by two impressive league performances with another few dotted around here and there. Disgraceful capitulations in the cups. You get the feeling the only reason we didn’t suffer Neilson’s traditional end-of-season slump was that he suspected he was hanging by a thread. 

Budge is going into next season with a lame duck manager. It’s a huge gamble on her part, and one motivated more by her obstinacy than by a clear vision for the club. By now we all know what we’re going to get with Neilson. Most of us appear not to like it.

The end of this season feels similar to the end of the 2016/17 season under Cathro or the 2018/2019 season under Levein. Everyone bar Mrs Budge seems to understand it is not working and that next season will probably be a disaster. 

I haven’t see the interview but the “targets achieved” chat from Neilson is very concerning. Obviously we don’t know what is being said in the dressing room behind closed doors, but if Neilson honestly thinks this has been a successful season with all the boxes ticked, then I worry for what next season will bring. 

I would have a lot more respect for him if he was just honest and admitted the league season had been a bit of a slog but glad to have finished the season strongly etc. 

jambopilms

No manager who has won the league will turn around and say it's not good enough at the very least it is job done.

At the end of last season I was seriously doubting us getting back up at the first attempt, so I am relatively pleased but hope there is a better attitude to giving 100% in every game next season. Too many have got away with just showing up too many times.

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, leginten said:

17 wins from 27. A very poor season bookended by two impressive league performances with another few dotted around here and there. Disgraceful capitulations in the cups. You get the feeling the only reason we didn’t suffer Neilson’s traditional end-of-season slump was that he suspected he was hanging by a thread. 

Budge is going into next season with a lame duck manager. It’s a huge gamble on her part, and one motivated more by her obstinacy than by a clear vision for the club. By now we all know what we’re going to get with Neilson. Most of us appear not to like it.

This.

From a footballing perspective the die is cast. The club will spend what resource we have signing players to fit the turgid, eye bleeding, sideways, Neilson-ball we've seen this year. 

The message from the current board is that 'targets' have been met and therefore being pumped by Alloa, QoTS and Brora is acceptable, blips, if you like. 

This will come back and bite us on the arse. 

4marsbars

Won the league.

12 point gap.

Goal difference 39.

Next best GD in league was 9.

We were streets ahead.

We put 6 past the runners up, and twice put 4 past the third placed team.

In the last 14 league games in which Gordon played, we conceded 4 goals.

To read this thread, anyone would think we struggled to get over the line.

Nothing Neilson does will ever be good enough for some fans.

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Won the league.

12 point gap.

Goal difference 39.

We were streets ahead.

For context it was the Scottish Championship. 

Come Oct,Nov the same thing will happen.dud buys,scuttling around in the lower regions of the premier.same arguments ,same replies.to save hearts,he must go.and now.

jambonian

My concerns are that we'll be looking at players in League 1/2 in England because that's what Joe Savage knows. We may unearth a hidden gem but, if that's the general target market overall then we could struggle yet again in the Premier with some similar players to what we've had these last few years. We don't want any more Stockton's, Frear's, Kastaneer's etc when there are some decent players we could get IF we actually do something we haven't done in years....show ambition. If we have to pay a transfer fee of some sort, fine, do it. Shopping for Poundland cheapos has not been good value in the past. Also, some players are freed from their club because they're not good enough for the club they're at so why should they be good enough for Hearts? Recruitment needs a complete overhaul along with quite a few other areas of the club.

Edited by jambonian

SomethingAboutObua
31 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Won the league.

12 point gap.

Goal difference 39.

We were streets ahead.

This league is comfortably the worst second tier since the SPFL started. 2 part timers, Raith just switched back to being full time after being covid promoted and still managed to be 2nd for most of the season. Dundee were awful for the first 6 months and only got 2nd because we had Raith in the final game, Dunfermline totally imploded from January and slipped to nearly out the playoffs. Inverness of course had their manager take a leave of absence when they were doing well, and Ayr United nearly ended up in the relegation playoff. The only team that were better than expected was QotS. 

We didn't need to struggle to get over the line but we made it look hard work, it's absolutely no feat to be streets ahead of everyone in that league. There is no one in the Championship right now with us that comes close to Ross County, Killie, Motherwell etc. 

Next best goal difference in the league being plus 9 just tells you how bad the league is, it's not something for Hearts to cheer about.

And even then, if you count all of that as a job well done, the actual football has been so truly god awful depressing and afternoon wasting that it just undoes any hope for next season that winning this league would give us.

Hashimoto
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

My concerns are that we'll be looking at players in League 1/2 in England because that's what Joe Savage knows. We may unearth a hidden gem but, if that's the general target market then we could struggle yet again in the Premier with some similar players to what we've had these last few years. We don't want any more Stockton's, Frear's, Kastaneer's etc when there are some decent players we could get IF we actually do something we haven't done in years....show ambition. If we have to pay a transfer fee of some sort, fine, do it. Shopping for Poundland cheapos has cost us far too much in the past. Also, some players are freed from their club because they're not good enough for the club they're at so why should they be good enough for Hearts? Recruitment needs a complete overhaul along with quite a few other areas of the club.

It's difficult to see what market Hearts should be operating in! As things stand English Div 1/2 looks as good as it's going to get! 
The question is how is Neilson going to approach playing in the Premiership? To me that will determine the type of players he sign's, those who will fit into his style (sic!) of football.
Furthermore, I can't see Hearts paying money...these day's seem to have come and gone!....So it'e either frees or out of contract types.   
I'm just hoping that the players he signs are better than the one's leaving. 

Mars plastic
48 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Won the league.

12 point gap.

Goal difference 39.

We were streets ahead.

We also suffered the most embarrassing defeat in the club's history.

4 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Reluctantly I have to agree with you...wrt the changing of the manager bit!
Somehow I just feel that the fun is just starting. Questions remain unanswered regarding the FoH takeover, Budge's, ambitious plans (sic!) for the club. Neilson's ability to repair the large disconnect between himself and the support?

The real hard work for Budge and Neilson is just beginning you feel. 

And you're right!.......time for a beer, and just forget about football for a while, well a couple of weeks anyway!

Our support wanting change is not going to go away. 

Hashimoto
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Our support wanting change is not going to go away. 

No it is not!
If anything the criticism and personal abuse is going to get a lot worse. As said many times before the damage to the relationship between club and support is in some ways beyond repair.
It's not the ideal way to be planning for an assault on the Premiership.

Let's hope Budge has some aces up her sleeve? she's going to need them! 

jambonian
2 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

It's difficult to see what market Hearts should be operating in! As things stand English Div 1/2 looks as good as it's going to get! 
The question is how is Neilson going to approach playing in the Premiership? To me that will determine the type of players he sign's, those who will fit into his style (sic!) of football.
Furthermore, I can't see Hearts paying money...these day's seem to have come and gone!....So it'e either frees or out of contract types.   
I'm just hoping that the players he signs are better than the one's leaving. 

Out of contracts who can't get in a team i'm fine with (Jimmy Dunne a prime example, young, ambitious). Players in their late 20s and 30s released from the likes of the Tranmere's, Luton's etc of this world are released because they're not good enough for their club and are seen as easily replaceable. These players shouldn't be anywhere hear Tynecastle. The market we should be looking in is English Championship, Scottish Championship and Scottish Premier League, along with a couple of decent players from abroad. We have a few foreign ex-players who would have connections in whatever country they live in. Use them to our advantage. They'd sell the club in a good light to a potential target. 

We all just hope he signs better players, question is can he be trusted? He's been looking at a Forfar player. And can we afford to let the club just hand over cash in the hope he can get it right? It's a delicate situation.

On Neilson's approach playing in the Premier League....it'll depend if he goes for the much more attacking style he's gone with the last few games, which has actually been enjoyable to watch. If he reverts to his favourite side-to-side, tippy-tappy containment stuff then he's as well sticking to what he's got already.

sandylejambo
1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Won the league.

12 point gap.

Goal difference 39.

We were streets ahead.

the result against Brora and the football played for weeks around that time and before was Good Enough for me, well, Enough anyway, there is no way back for him for me, or for Mrs Budge either, I have praised her for saving us but she has made a shop front of us with Neilson so she can GTF as well.

Bull's-eye
33 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

We also suffered the most embarrassing defeat in the club's history.

I didn't suffer,  not embarrassed.

Can't imagine why the club would be embarrassed either.

It's done, gone. 

Agentjambo
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

I didn't suffer,  not embarrassed.

Can't imagine why the club would be embarrassed either.

It's done, gone. 

You’re on the wrong forum pal.

Bull's-eye
8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

You’re on the wrong forum pal.

Sorry, is this children only?

My mistake & thanks for the heads up.

4marsbars
37 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

the result against Brora and the football played for weeks around that time and before was Good Enough for me

Are you suggesting that's what I said or meant?

Shite performances in the weakest Championship for years.

Being only slightly better than everyone else in a pish league is not good enough.

It may be good enough for Robbie, Ann and some of the players in the squad but it's not good enough for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Pumped out of both cups by diddy teams.

Fans are totally apathetic to the team and many are predicting a relegation battle next year.

He has to go.

And so does she. FOH need to pull the finger out and take an active role in the running of the club, not simply acting as guardians of the subscription money.

JimmyCant
4 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

I haven’t see the interview but the “targets achieved” chat from Neilson is very concerning. Obviously we don’t know what is being said in the dressing room behind closed doors, but if Neilson honestly thinks this has been a successful season with all the boxes ticked, then I worry for what next season will bring. 

I would have a lot more respect for him if he was just honest and admitted the league season had been a bit of a slog but glad to have finished the season strongly etc. 

So let’s talk about what those targets would have been given he now claims to have met targets

2 goals per game average

2 points per game average

less than 1 goal conceded per game average

Very VERY modest targets for that poor league if you ask me

Imagine a football club going into the new season with a manager who will only still be in the job because Budge won't remove him.

There is very little footballing reason to keep him on, that has been well covered.

The only reason I'm seeing from his 'supporters' for him to stay on is nothing to do with any great style of play, or great at bringing through youth, or his plan Bs, or his eye for a player etc etc, just that Budge ain't getting rid off him so suck it up.

What  a way for the club to move into next season.

Edited by Gambo

Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Shite performances in the weakest Championship for years.

Being only slightly better than everyone else in a pish league is not good enough.

It may be good enough for Robbie, Ann and some of the players in the squad but it's not good enough for Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Pumped out of both cups by diddy teams.

Fans are totally apathetic to the team and many are predicting a relegation battle next year.

He has to go.

And so does she. FOH need to pull the finger out and take an active role in the running of the club, not simply acting as guardians of the subscription money.

“Weakest championship for years” is just a subjective view from those who want Robbie out. How about some real evidence that it was any more “a pish league” than most other seasons. And over the season we weren’t only slightly better than other teams. We won by 12 points, scored comfortably more goals than any other team, conceded fewer and finished with a goal difference of +39 compared to the next best of +9.

Niemi’s gloves
31 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Imagine a football club going into the new season with a manager who will only still be in the job because Budge won't remove him.

There is very little footballing reason to keep him on, that has been well covered.

The only reason I'm seeing from his 'supporters' for him to stay on is nothing to do with any great style of play, or great at bringing through youth, or his plan Bs, or his eye for a player etc etc, just that Budge ain't getting rid off him so suck it up.

What  a way for the club to move into next season.

Imagine going into a new season in disarray to satisfy a selfish minority who exist in an echo chamber of hatred and discontent. 

SomethingAboutObua
8 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

“Weakest championship for years” is just a subjective view from those who want Robbie out. How about some real evidence that it was any more “a pish league” than most other seasons. And over the season we weren’t only slightly better than other teams. We won by 12 points, scored comfortably more goals than any other team, conceded fewer and finished with a goal difference of +39 compared to the next best of +9.

This is quite comfortably the worst championship since 2013, there is no debate. 2 part time teams, we're the only "Premiership" level club, there were meant to be 5 teams going for the playoffs instead, Ayr United nearly got relegated and Inverness had their manager take a leave of absence. Dunfermline were our nearest challengers and totally fell away in January, Dundee only got second because we beat Raith on the last day, who last year were part time but managed to be 2nd for much of this season. Every club has less money than they normally would and we have significantly more than the next nearest budget because we went on furlough and wage cuts etc so early. The next highest GD in the league is only plus 9, Dundee are second and conceded 40 goals in 27 matches. 

Other seasons have had 

Rangers and Hibs, Falkirk, United, St Mirren, Livingston, Ross County and Partick. We've got James McPakes Dundee and McGlynn's Raith Rovers. 

There is no contest that this is the weakest championship Hearts could have been in. 

Niemi’s gloves
6 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

This is quite comfortably the worst championship since 2013, there is no debate. 2 part time teams, we're the only "Premiership" level club, there were meant to be 5 teams going for the playoffs instead, Ayr United nearly got relegated and Inverness had their manager take a leave of absence. Dunfermline were our nearest challengers and totally fell away in January, Dundee only got second because we beat Raith on the last day, who last year were part time but managed to be 2nd for much of this season. Every club has less money than they normally would and we have significantly more than the next nearest budget because we went on furlough and wage cuts etc so early. The next highest GD in the league is only plus 9, Dundee are second and conceded 40 goals in 27 matches. 

Other seasons have had 

Rangers and Hibs, Falkirk, United, St Mirren, Livingston, Ross County and Partick. We've got James McPakes Dundee and McGlynn's Raith Rovers. 

There is no contest that this is the weakest championship Hearts could have been in. 

Opinion, opinion, opinion. 

Sure, we won it previously under Nielsen with 2 big name clubs in the league.  But any other season? Not for me. Teams go up and down in their standing in football but you produce a random list, two of which are currently in league one. And taken as a group, Livingston, St Mirren and Ross County are no more naturally tough opponents than Dundee, ICT, and Dunfermline. 

Far from “no contest” it’s an opinion, in most cases held because it suits an agenda. 

2 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Opinion, opinion, opinion. 

Sure, we won it previously under Nielsen with 2 big name clubs in the league.  But any other season? Not for me. Teams go up and down in their standing in football but you produce a random list, two of which are currently in league one. And taken as a group, Livingston, St Mirren and Ross County are no more naturally tough opponents than Dundee, ICT, and Dunfermline. 

Far from “no contest” it’s an opinion, in most cases held because it suits an agenda. 

Drivel. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Other seasons have had 

What a load of pish. 

Absolute shite. 

For example, Partick and Falkirk got demoted/ relegated so your whole rant makes no sense. 

You are implying that because 2 teams that weren't good enough to be in the division it was  weaker?

Just Stoap it!

Only rangers stand out, Hibs spent 3 seasons , so did Utd. Rangers stayed down because  under Robbie we  gave them the maroon boaby and Motherwell embarrassed them in the play offs. 

We done what clubs like hibs, utd, rangers and Dundee haven't done in the recent past - get promoted first time and although hardly a reason to celebrate, it's no reason to down play it just to further an agenda. 

Utter ****ing nonsense on here at times. 

SomethingAboutObua
37 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

How about some real evidence that it was any more “a pish league” than most other seasons

So basically any statement of why teams are worse like only +9 GD and 40+ goals against and teams being nearly relegated or managers taking time off are opinion? You call it an echo chamber but you clearly are just burying your head in the sand. Get on social media and see what the overwhelming majority of posts and comments say, instead of just blindly backing the team because you think your opinion is the most right

Niemi’s gloves
20 minutes ago, bistokid said:

Drivel. 

The response of someone who doesn’t try to use their brain or doesn’t have a brain to use

Niemi’s gloves
17 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

So basically any statement of why teams are worse like only +9 GD and 40+ goals against and teams being nearly relegated or managers taking time off are opinion? You call it an echo chamber but you clearly are just burying your head in the sand. Get on social media and see what the overwhelming majority of posts and comments say, instead of just blindly backing the team because you think your opinion is the most right

Some twisted logic in their. The aggregate of all goal difference sums to zero. The fact that the best difference after our +39 was only +9 tells you something about our superiority over the rest, not anything about the overall quality. 

This thread is 90% an echo chamber, with the few people who attempt to bring some balance to it rounded on by the most vocal posters. I don’t doubt that most fans feel we could have done better this season. But I’d guess that the majority now want to look forward, see what signings are brought in and are willing to get behind the team at the start of next season. The serial haters that infest social media can GTF as far as I’m concerned. 

Our goal difference is so superior to everybody else's because everybody else has been beating each other and taking points off each other all season.

Because none of them are good enough to put a run together.

Because it's the weakest Championship in years.

Nobody else even came close to even Hearts' mediocre performance levels.

All these wee diddy teams taking points off each other and HMFC hardly setting the heather ablaze.

We've won this league by default instead of actually going out and skooshing it.

I'm sure you'll throw some more meaningless statistics around but facts is facts.

Hearts will be relegation favourites next year due to our horrific performances all this year.

And we'll be playing to a half empty stadium.

SomethingAboutObua
38 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

not anything about the overall quality. 

This thread is 90% 

The serial haters that infest social media can GTF as far as I’m concerned. 

You realise teams play each other as well, not just us? That's why they have low goal differences, being shite across the season, not because its only us that score against them.

You say people that are wanting Neilson out are in an echo chamber, but then say you won't look beyond this thread at the hundreds on social media saying the same thing? 

You said "opinion opinion opinion", but least I'm basing this on what I'm seeing (god awful football, absolutely awful opposition, the public financial issues all these teams have), looking at previous seasons to see the quality of sides playing (Falkirk are League One now but second in Hibs' promotion season for example), and what people are actually saying on social media. If you're not even willing to look beyond JKB and this thread for what fans are actually saying, then how can you be so dismissive of what others are telling you? 

Get on twitter and actually look under any Hearts final score tweet and see the reaction, not just basing your opinion off JKB posts. 

jambopilms

Odd habit our fans have off talking down our own achievements.

This season's league win, all the teams are shit.

Getting to pens in the cup final, but shit first half.

Beat Hibs in a semi, but 2-2 5 years ago.

Previous year cup final, only beat shit teams to get there.

Finishing 3rd, missing rangers and Hibs though.

Odd bunch. Why bother if you take no joy from it at all. Hopefully the chronically angry will get tired soon and give it a rest until we draw our first pre season match.

Niemi’s gloves
5 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

You realise teams play each other as well, not just us? That's why they have low goal differences, being shite across the season, not because its only us that score against them.

You say people that are wanting Neilson out are in an echo chamber, but then say you won't look beyond this thread at the hundreds on social media saying the same thing? 

You said "opinion opinion opinion", but least I'm basing this on what I'm seeing (god awful football, absolutely awful opposition, the public financial issues all these teams have), looking at previous seasons to see the quality of sides playing (Falkirk are League One now but second in Hibs' promotion season for example), and what people are actually saying on social media. If you're not even willing to look beyond JKB and this thread for what fans are actually saying, then how can you be so dismissive of what others are telling you? 

Get on twitter and actually look under any Hearts final score tweet and see the reaction, not just basing your opinion off JKB posts. 

Dearie me! You just don’t understand goal difference do you? The GDs of the nine teams other than us, for the games played between themselves, will always sum to zero; just as the GDs for all teams in the league sum  to zero. So if in aggregate the other teams have a poor GD, it’s the flip side of our very positive +39 GD and nothing to do with the results between them! Quite straightforward if you take it slowly. 

However let’s take the case of the two teams with the nearest GD. Raith +9 overall but down 10-3 overall to us so would have been +16 without us in the league. Dundee also +9 but but down 9-6 to us so would have been +12 without us. 

Niemi’s gloves
2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Odd habit our fans have off talking down our own achievements.

This season's league win, all the teams are shit.

Getting to pens in the cup final, but shit first half.

Beat Hibs in a semi, but 2-2 5 years ago.

Previous year cup final, only beat shit teams to get there.

Finishing 3rd, missing rangers and Hibs though.

Odd bunch. Why bother if you take no joy from it at all. Hopefully the chronically angry will get tired soon and give it a rest until we draw our first pre season match.

Good post

jambopilms
9 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Good post

It's baffling. Talk down other teams achievements, not your own.

SomethingAboutObua
13 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Dearie me! You just don’t understand goal difference do you? The GDs of the nine teams other than us, for the games played between themselves, will always sum to zero; just as the GDs for all teams in the league sum  to zero. So if in aggregate the other teams have a poor GD, it’s the flip side of our very positive +39 GD and nothing to do with the results between them! Quite straightforward if you take it slowly. 

However let’s take the case of the two teams with the nearest GD. Raith +9 overall but down 10-3 overall to us so would have been +16 without us in the league. Dundee also +9 but but down 9-6 to us so would have been +12 without us. 

What are you on about? Like what point are you making? I'm saying our nearest competitors haven't dominated the league by having low goal differences, so you're agreeing with me there? That the teams have been consistently poor against each other? Jesus, and totally ignore the point of being in an echo chamber. 

You absolutely reek of trolling, cheers for making yourself clear so I dont have to read anymore of your future .net screenshots. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Imagine going into a new season in disarray to satisfy a selfish minority who exist in an echo chamber of hatred and discontent. 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Our goal difference is so superior to everybody else's because everybody else has been beating each other and taking points off each other all season.

All these wee diddy teams taking points off each other and HMFC hardly setting the heather ablaze.

We've won this league by default instead of actually going out and skooshing it.

I'm sure you'll throw some more meaningless statistics around but facts is facts.

Hearts will be relegation favourites next year due to our horrific performances all this year.

Do you want us to do badly, because you are an absolute cheerleader for negativity.

We've just had to sit out a season of football, the stadium will be ram-packed next season and, no, we absolutely will not be relegation favourites. Utter hyperbole. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Cade said:

no fan of Robbie Neilson, not by a long shot but this is a bit dramatic . There is no way we will be relegation favourites.

2 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

The response of someone who doesn’t try to use their brain or doesn’t have a brain to use

He’s right though, you post drivel

Niemi’s gloves
1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

He’s right though, you post drivel

If logic, consistency, desire for fact over opinion and, most importantly, a preference for supporting Hearts over persistent negativity constitute “drivel” then ok, I post drivel.

Clerry Jambo
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

What a load of pish. 

Absolute shite. 

For example, Partick and Falkirk got demoted/ relegated so your whole rant makes no sense. 

You are implying that because 2 teams that weren't good enough to be in the division it was  weaker?

Just Stoap it!

Only rangers stand out, Hibs spent 3 seasons , so did Utd. Rangers stayed down because  under Robbie we  gave them the maroon boaby and Motherwell embarrassed them in the play offs. 

We done what clubs like hibs, utd, rangers and Dundee haven't done in the recent past - get promoted first time and although hardly a reason to celebrate, it's no reason to down play it just to further an agenda. 

Utter ****ing nonsense on here at times. 

Nonsense if the vermin were in the championship this season we would have been shouting from the rooftops that it was one of the worst leagues in many years. Full of poor sides who couldn’t get the better of a poor Hearts side and none of them couldn’t even put a wee run of wins on the spin. Awful standard

Hashimoto
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

no fan of Robbie Neilson, not by a long shot but this is a bit dramatic . There is no way we will be relegation favourites.

Agreed, not relegation favourites
However, Budge will need to buck the trend if she is to move Hearts in the right direction. On top of that I just don't know what will appease an already dissatisfied and suspicious fanbase?
Neilson is treading water, and it's just a matter of time! People are growing impatient over the FoH handover timescale.
Just now there are far too many negatives not helped by the obvious disconnect between club and support.

For me there just isn't a feel good factor around Hearts just now.

I'm glad the season is over!