Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

It was very shite

The brora one was incredibly poor/embarassing. 

Other managers have been sacked for less tbf.

If RN remains, which now looks likely he must do a lot better in the cups next season or the fan pressure for him to go will be too much imo.

It was shite. It is Shite

No manger has been sacked for a cup defeat that I can remember.

3 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

Tosh, Toque and co. Utter nerds of the highest order. Worst Hearts supporters ever. 

Hope they disappear when Robbie and Ann do. 

Wow!!  Someone starts a thread supporting the club and it's manager, giving possibly over positive views at that and gets slated as being part of the "worst Hearts supporters ever" by someone who constantly talks down the club and manager and tells us how shite the team is. A wee bit of self reflection wouldn't go amiss.

stevie1874
5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Last Manager to get us top 3

Last manager to get us above any of the OF

Cup winner

Hearts man

Unlucky this year not to be a cup winner as manager

Taken us by the scruff of the neck and got us promoted after a bad few years

Pissed the Championship- again

He has reversed the sinking the ship, job is not completed tho- as shown by the cup results, but he has turned the the tanker round. Players are happy, JJ is happy, Savage is happy.

Hopefully he's not hounded out like last time by plane hirers and bed sheet hangers and he can complete the job he started last time, unlikely he'll  as he's obviously aware of the game some groups play, if anything he has a thicker skin now.

Bobmeister In!

mods- if need be merge the negative Robbie oot thread into this.

Aye great 👍 and Hibs for the cup I suppose?

Randy Marsh
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cathro? 

Mars plastic
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No manager at one of Scotland’s biggest clubs have been emptied by a team in the Cowan’s Highland Toffee League previously tho. 

Boris5115
7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cup winner

Hearts man

He has reversed the sinking the ship, job is not completed tho- as shown by the cup results, but he has turned the the tanker round. Players are happy, JJ is happy, Savage is happy.

Hopefully he's not hounded out like last time by plane hirers and bed sheet hangers and he can complete the job he started last time, unlikely he'll  as he's obviously aware of the game some groups play, if anything he has a thicker skin now.

Bobmeister In!

Strange that you failed to mention he guided us to the worst defeat in the clubs history against Brora and no word about Alloa disposing us in another cup. Only a rocket like you could come up with this crap. Away and take a day off from this place it may do you a world of good. 

Unlucky that Alloa an Brora emptied us from the cups? Are you serious?

Hopefully he's not hounded out like last time by plane hirers and bed sheet hangers 

Really fortunate timing by MK Dons the last time then. Nice to see you perpetuating the myths, though.

hmfc_liam06

I think ita time for supporters to unite behind the club and manager. He's staying and surely we all want the team to be successful? 

Negativity going into the new season isn't healthy, for the club or the individuals on here hellbent on hounding him out.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Cup winner

Hearts man

Bobmeister In!

Yes, please do that.

glynnlondon

It'll be yet another shite pre season followed by a few months of inept dross before punting the two bit loser.

Howls of derision will be ringing in his and Annies ears as he packs his bags sometime mid November.

Yet another wasted season approaches.

It's what we do.

johnking123

Looks like he will be manager for start of the season. I will support the team and hope to god he starts well. If not, they have brought a lot of trouble upon themselves. I will have pitchfork sharpened and ready!

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

No manager at one of Scotland’s biggest clubs have been emptied by a team in the Cowan’s Highland Toffee League previously tho. 

+ Alloa In the league cup.

emptied out of both cups by Alloa and Brora Rangers is well beyond shite. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
20 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Is this the same guy that wanted Hibs to win the cup? 

Yes, but don't mention that otherwise you're "trolling", apparently.

The Ultimate Worrier

I like Robbie but the Alloa and Brora results were each sackable offences in their own right, especially Brora. Combined, in the same season, I just don't see how Ann can justify keeping him. That's before you include some of the other piss poor performances and glut of bang average signings.

Respecting on the OPs views but I can’t look past my own experience of this season.    RN was brought in as is championship expert, understands the league, how teams play etc and he just rattled of a load of excuses about the this league,  pitches,  tough games,  teams sitting back etc. We’ve had the best squad by a distance in this league and any manager with their salt would get us promoted in my view - as a club the bar was set far too low and RB played to this with his ‘we're meeting our objective’ mantra.  We were very fortunate  that our nearest rivals all took points of each other, if just one of them ran us close we could easily have had a different outcome.   The majority of games have seen the team significantly underperform,  we’ve all seen the football and this also resulted in two (two!) unacceptable cup exists in the same season.    I’ve also been disappointed at how he’s handled the media and the fans.    When a manager loses the majority of fans he’s a goner.    If the decision is not made now (which it won’t be), we’re just kicking the can down the road and it will be disruptive and costly, with further ‘rebuilds’.    Robbie is hoping to buy his way out of trouble due to our superior resources (relatively) because he is unable to coach his way out of trouble, and instill a way of playing that will excite the fans and motivate the players. 

Edited by Gmcjambo

41 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I think ita time for supporters to unite behind the club and manager. He's staying and surely we all want the team to be successful? 

Negativity going into the new season isn't healthy, for the club or the individuals on here hellbent on hounding him out.

I agree but we've been here before and see it all happening in front of our eyes, the pressure he is under to deliver if he stays will be so enormous I can see our current squad buckling and leading to another wasted season.  He literally needs to have a flawless start to the season, knowing our luck Celtic away first game of season.

5 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I agree but we've been here before and see it all happening in front of our eyes, the pressure he is under to deliver if he stays will be so enormous I can see our current squad buckling and leading to another wasted season.  He literally needs to have a flawless start to the season, knowing our luck Celtic away first game of season.

Don’t worry first game has to be at home as it’s flag raising day tho that will probably cause another leave it on the stand scenario 

sandylejambo

I don't think the OP is at the lash I think it's Robbies mother who really thinks he did a good job with the limited resources he had to work with. I know it's not PC to mock the afflicted but the OP deserves it. Their ilk are not very bright, but I'm sure they could lift "big stones" or be of use somewhere in the world, just not this part.

Great, another Neilson thread. This time by his small fan club who’ll be tag teaming against the majority. 

Edited by kila

Ethan Hunt

Robbie out posts on the Robbie In thread. Very well thought out by the OP who is clearly intent in bringing this forum down to the lowest level.

Oh, and have I said, Robbie Out!

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

I like Robbie but the Alloa and Brora results were each sackable offences in their own right, especially Brora. Combined, in the same season, I just don't see how Ann can justify keeping him. That's before you include some of the other piss poor performances and glut of bang average signings.

I have to say I used to like Robbie, his excuses this season have absolutely boiled my piss. 

Alloa and Brora were disgusting, but the bigger problem for me was we’ve played full, predictable  walking football most of the season - I simply can’t stand the sight of players walking and jogging around care free - until Alloa at home I think we’d had 3 or 4 acceptable performances all season. 

now excluding Morton away we have finished the season strongly, the change has been massive and you have to give credit where due. (Although you also have to question why we haven’t seen that level of effort all season) 

I don’t believe Robbie is the man, I don’t believe the fans will ever trust him, each and every failure will be pounced upon and I believe the negativity will swallow us up eventually. Ann Budge believe she can do things differently but football Is football and he should have been relieved of his duties post Brora. All of this said I won’t go as far as saying we are favourites for relegation - that isn’t true at all but it’s very unlikely  that Neilson will be able to do enough to get the fans onside. It will take results and performances over a reasonable duration that I don’t think he has in him.  I hope I’m wrong of course 

Sad that some folk result to name calling when they don’t agree with an opinion. That shite belongs on other teams forums.

I don’t agree but he ain’t going anywhere for quite a while so he and the team get my full support. FOH subs will continue, season ticket will be bought and looking forward to the upcoming season.

Ethan Hunt
54 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes, please do that.

He’s not very bright. A Robbie In thread that would immediately have 200 pages full of Robbie Out posts. Can’t fail eh.

Ethan Hunt
3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Sad that some folk result to name calling when they don’t agree with an opinion. That shite belongs on other teams forums.

I don’t agree but he ain’t going anywhere for quite a while so he and the team get my full support. FOH subs will continue, season ticket will be bought and looking forward to the upcoming season.

The OP is a troll, who is trolling, hence the name calling. 

4marsbars
8 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Respecting on the OPs views but I can’t look past my own experience of this season.    RN was brought in as is championship expert, understands the league, how teams play etc and he just rattled of a load of excuses about the this league,  pitches,  tough games,  teams sitting back etc. We’ve had the best squad by a distance in this league and any manager with their salt would get us promoted in my view - as a club the bar was set far too low and RB played to this with his ‘we're meeting our objective’ mantra.  We were very fortunate  that our nearest rivals all took points of each other, if just one of them ran us close we could easily have had a different outcome.   The majority of games have seen the team significantly underperform,  we’ve all seen the football and this also resulted in two (two!) unacceptable cup exists in the same season.    I’ve also been disappointed at how he’s handled the media and the fans.    When a manager loses the majority of fans he’s a goner.    If the decision is not made now (which it won’t be), we’re just kicking the can down the road and it will be disruptive and costly, with further ‘rebuilds’.    Robbie is hoping to buy his way out of trouble due to our superior resources (relatively) because he is unable to coach his way out of trouble, and instill a way of playing that will excite the fans and motivate the players. 

He didn't just rattle in excuses. His team won the league, by a large margin, with a massive goal difference. And the longer the season went on we hardly conceded any goals. Opposing teams mostly set out to stop us playing.

We weren't 'very fortunate' that rival teams took points off each other. That's what leagues are. Every week, teams take points off each other. And we took the most.

But let's focus on our two worst results. If Celtic had done that in 17-18 season, when they had their worst result against a non-OF team, a day we enjoyed, they'd have sacked Rogers.

Neilson has consistently had us comfortably where we should be in the league, from 2014 - 2016 and again now. He doesn't deserve to lose his job. He's actually good at it.

Jeffros Furios
7 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

Tosh, Toque and co. Utter nerds of the highest order. Worst Hearts supporters ever. 

:greatpost:

Салатные палочки

Cup winner? Am I missing something? IMO Robbie doesn't treat the cups with the respect a manager of Hearts should. 

15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The OP is a troll, who is trolling, hence the name calling. 

Points stands. Right from toddler age name calling is an admittance that you’re not intellectual enough to articulate your views or beliefs to win an argument.

Anyone can call someone a bellend. It’s more difficult but substantive to explain why they are a bellend. 

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Wow!!  Someone starts a thread supporting the club and it's manager, giving possibly over positive views at that and gets slated as being part of the "worst Hearts supporters ever" by someone who constantly talks down the club and manager and tells us how shite the team is. A wee bit of self reflection wouldn't go amiss.

I think he's looking in the mirror with that merde.

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Points stands. Right from toddler age name calling is an admittance that you’re not intellectual enough to articulate your views or beliefs to win an argument.

Anyone can call someone a bellend. It’s more difficult but substantive to explain why they are a bellend. 

So when we all sing about Andy Walker being a ......  you sit tutting away in disgust .

colinmaroon
12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Cup winner? Am I missing something? IMO Robbie doesn't treat the cups with the respect a manager of Hearts should. 

Who's brilliant last ditch tackle arguably kept us in the game?

Of course, if you can't make that connection, well!

Edited by colinmaroon

10 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

So when we all sing about Andy Walker being a ......  you sit tutting away in disgust .

No quite the same is it. It’s more similar to folk who abuse folk on Twitter etc. But it’s cool, bash on. I’ve just always thought it was a bad look for KB.

16 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

It might be the least memorable of our recent cup wins but there’s only 3 to remember ffs 

26 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Have Aberdeen come in for Boyce yet?

Or Rangers ?

Gerrard rates him apparently 🤣

Des Lynam

Despite the OP’s intent just to stir the pot the negativity is getting tiresome. 

I will be getting behind the team and I’ll never want hibs to win the cup. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
20 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Maybe you should also point that comment in Tosh's direction too.

The Apprentice

Two wins against ICT and Raith when the pressure was off doesn’t change anything for me. I genuinely don’t believe Neilson is the right man for the job and a change should be made now the season is over. 

His constant references before and after those games that ‘these teams came to win the game against us and that’s what the Premiership will be like’ is rubbish. Does he honestly think that when we play the likes of Motherwell, Killie, St Johnstone etc these teams are going to come at us, especially at Tynecastle? If anything he is openly admitting we struggle against any side that sits in against us. I see the shitty 1-0 away defeats already. 

10 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

There’s no easy way to say what the overall mood of Hearts fans is. I think that most feel it hasn’t been great, some good bits some bad, but we’re back where we belong in the Premier and for now let’s see what signings are made and how we get on next season. I’m fairly sure that the hard-line Neilson/Budge out line is no where near as strong among the support as a whole as it appears on this thread. 

On “mismanagement” I’m not sure if you are talking about the team (by Robbie presumably) or of the club (AB).

1,000 respondents to a poll is at least reasonable insight though, no?

13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Maybe you should also point that comment in Tosh's direction too.

It applies to everyone. Myself as well sometimes. I just sometimes read followfollow or Kerrydale and I always feel glad our forum is nothing like that and hopefully never will be.

Hashimoto
9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Two wins against ICT and Raith when the pressure was off doesn’t change anything for me. I genuinely don’t believe Neilson is the right man for the job and a change should be made now the season is over. 

His constant references before and after those games that ‘these teams came to win the game against us and that’s what the Premiership will be like’ is rubbish. Does he honestly think that when we play the likes of Motherwell, Killie, St Johnstone etc these teams are going to come at us, especially at Tynecastle? If anything he is openly admitting we struggle against any side that sits in against us. I see the shitty 1-0 away defeats already. 

The thing is the sane amongst us know that Neilson isn't the man for the job!
It feels like the support are just preparing to verbally abuse Budge and Neilson once we are allowed back into Tynecastle.

Renewing a season ticket just to hurl abuse in the direction of Budge.
What a way to prepare for a new season?.....Mind you, Budge is daft enough to believe that this will all just blow over, after all in her and robbies eye's it's just a minor blip!  

Edited by Hashimoto

Салатные палочки
28 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Oh I thought he was talking about as a manager. Ian Black is a cup winner, perhaps we should get him in as manager if that's all that matters? 

I'm sorry, but Brora should have been the end of the guy, even if he scored a hattrick against Hibs in a cup final. 

I was reading the "in" thread when it was merged with the "out" thread.

In, oot, shake it all aboot, I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Probably the correct decision to merge both as I'm not sure the op knows if he's a yes or a no, in our out, right or left...

Occasionally concedes that Robbie's done enough to justify being sacked, but shouldn't be, and often in the same sentence. 

Our Tosh is a mixed up, off the wall dude but I like him. 🤪

Neilson out, btw.

Edited by martoon

8 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

I'm wanting a change as well but that comment is a disgrace. 

Online abuse imo. 

Nookie Bear

Hang on, had the Robbie In thread been merged with the Robbie Out thread?

:clyay:

Banter of Midlothian 😂

Bad Religion
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm wanting a change as well but that comment is a disgrace. 

Online abuse imo. 

Which bit upset you the most?