Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Boris5115
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I have a fine life, thanks for your Concern tho. 

I'm that fine I'm OK with tinternet folk putting me down to make themselves feel. more secure and happy in their own life.

I'll try and stay on topic tho. 

No positive spin on those results, over the season tho - 

Last years sc -  final lost on pk

Lc - out to Alloa 

Sc- out to Brora 

League - winners by a distance. 

Overall, imo not a 100% sacking but  room for improvement. 

Either way I'll back Hearts and not spew shite and try not to belittle others who share a different view. 

It's difficult tho, you yourself have called me a rocket and suggested I had no life all because I back the current Hearts manager. 

Cracking stuff as per from the oot gang. 

Very happy to be in the Robbie oot gang as its more than justified giving cup results and general performances over the season which have largely been poor. Neilson would never have been my choice in a million years but at the time of appointment I was more than willing to give him a chance. My FOH scrubs remain intact and my season ticket is always guaranteed but I would not slag anyone off for doing the opposite. The club and the fans should be united at the moment but sadly it is far from it. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Bull's-eye
2 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Very happy to be in the Robbie oot gang as its more than justified giving cup results and general performances over the season which have largely been poor. Neilson would never have been my choice in a million years but at the time of appointment I was more than willing to give him a chance. My FOH scrubs remain intact and my season ticket is always guaranteed but I would not slag anyone off for doing the opposite. The club and the fans should be united at the moment but sadly it is far from it. 

I'd say the club will be absolutely flabbergasted at the lack of excitement and desperation by the gurners to just get back watching live football again.

That's the basic requirement of a supporter, I'm champing at the bit to get back into Tynecastle as is every single supporter I know, of all football clubs.

I'd be going no matter what we put on the park, that's the basic requirement.

I'm sceptical the gurners on here go to Tynecastle and if so require the services of Google maps once or twice a year.

A united support is something social media will never allow to happen and you need zipped up the back if you think otherwise.

We'll be united come the opening day of the season, don't you worry about that.

Boris5115
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'd say the club will be absolutely flabbergasted at the lack of excitement and desperation by the gurners to just get back watching live football again.

That's the basic requirement of a supporter, I'm champing at the bit to get back into Tynecastle as is every single supporter I know, of all football clubs.

I'm sceptical the gurners on here go to Tynecastle and if so require the services of Google maps once or twice a year.

A united support is something social media will never allow to happen and you need zipped up the back if you think otherwise.

Zipped up the back you say. Cast your mind back a year ago when the club and the fans were totally united as we attempted to fight the corruption in the game. FOH Subs at their highest ever levels ect. Now I fear that there may be a drastic drop in these figures given how split the fans are with the current regime. 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

you think 75% of the board don’t go to tynecastle.

Boris5115
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good shout. No way Bully will have an answer to your reply. 

Hashimoto
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Zipped up the back you say. Cast your mind back a year ago when the club and the fans were totally united as we attempted to fight the corruption in the game. FOH Subs at their highest ever levels ect. Now I fear that there may be a drastic drop in these figures given how split the fans are with the current regime. 

The club's PR machine screwed up big time last year!
#OnlyHearts could have been the club's mantra for years to come. and would have cemented the relationship between club and support.....

But for some reason Budge suddenly took stage fright. for her it appeared that the easy or preferred option was to alienate her own paying fanbase rather than upset the blazers and those others who royally screwed the club over.   

#Only Hearts was just another example of how low down the pecking order us fans are when it comes to Budge

Bull's-eye
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Plenty voices on here against court proceedings. 

Basic requirement of a supporter is to rock up and watch the team on the pitch, there are supporters on here that want to gurn about the pitch itself never mind the football.

The concept of social media is devisive and used to encourage conflict. Unity is oot the window on here.

Can't wait to get back to my seat and watch the team surrounded by the supporters that are united in what they want for the 90 minutes.  

After all, its all about the game......isnt it?

Bull's-eye
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do 75% of the forum vote ?

NANOJAMBO
7 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

The concept of social media is devisive and used to encourage conflict. Unity is oot the window on here.

Is that you, Robbie ? 

🤣

Bull's-eye
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Is that you, Robbie ? 

🤣

Original.

Boris5115
9 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

The club's PR machine screwed up big time last year!
#OnlyHearts could have been the club's mantra for years to come. and would have cemented the relationship between club and support.....

But for some reason Budge suddenly took stage fright. for her it appeared that the easy or preferred option was to alienate her own paying fanbase rather than upset the blazers and those others who royally screwed the club over.   

#Only Hearts was just another example of how low down the pecking order us fans are when it comes to Budge

Only Hearts one day then the day after she loans Zlamal to St Midden. Only Hearts Indeed. 

My prediction is that if Ann Budge & co. don’t sack Robbie Neilson it will cost our club more in lost income. A manager who has lost the support and respect of the fans has no chance and it would be in everyone’s interests for him to leave Hearts in the next 48 hours after a settlement is agreed. Our fans deserve better after years of mismanagement of our football team and it’s time a manager is employed who is capable of one of the biggest teams in Scotland.

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Do 75% of the forum vote ?

Active posters ? Absolutely.

At best people are apathetic towards neilson 

7 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

My prediction is that if Ann Budge & co. don’t sack Robbie Neilson it will cost our club more in lost income. A manager who has lost the support and respect of the fans has no chance and it would be in everyone’s interests for him to leave Hearts in the next 48 hours after a settlement is agreed. Our fans deserve better after years of mismanagement of our football team and it’s time a manager is employed who is capable of one of the biggest teams in Scotland.

Well said 👏🏻

Hashimoto
15 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Well said....The solution is so bloody obvious......why can't Budge see it?

Ethan Hunt
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I have a fine life, thanks for your Concern tho. 

I'm that fine I'm OK with tinternet folk putting me down to make themselves feel. more secure and happy in their own life.

I'll try and stay on topic tho. 

No positive spin on those results, over the season tho - 

Last years sc -  final lost on pk

Lc - out to Alloa 

Sc- out to Brora 

League - winners by a distance. 

Overall, imo not a 100% sacking but  room for improvement. 

Either way I'll back Hearts and not spew shite and try not to belittle others who share a different view. 

It's difficult tho, you yourself have called me a rocket and suggested I had no life all because I back the current Hearts manager. 

Cracking stuff as per from the oot gang. 

When will you be starting this? I’m particularly keen that you stick to the “not spew shite” part. I’ll not hold my breath though 😂

Bull's-eye
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Active posters ? Absolutely.

At best people are apathetic towards neilson 

Active posters on here now isn't a fair reflection of anything. 

It's become a devisive toxic childish arena than nearly every supporter I know avoids like the plague. 

I'll take it all back when I see a 75% drop in season tickets instead of my prediction of record sales. 

NANOJAMBO
3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It's become a devisive toxic childish arena than nearly every supporter I know avoids like the plague. 

I'll take it all back when I see a 75% drop in season tickets instead of my prediction of record sales. 

What you really mean is you don't like what's being posted and you're trying to belittle people who disagree with you by insulting them. 

Of course there isn't going to be a 75% drop in ST sales, but you know that  : if there was any chance of that Neilson would already be gone. It doesn't alter the fact that most on here want him gone. 

You have posted some utter drivel on here today. 

Robbo-Jambo
2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I support the club and the team. I do not have any respect for the manager and he has no respect for people whose opinion differs from his (“outside noise”).

It’s not impossible to support the team while not supporting the manager. After all, I’m living proof.

Neilson out!

Exactly the way I look at it. 

Neilson will not take our club forward. 

He just hasn't got the ability to do so imo. 

Doesn't stop me supporting the team or the club

It's just my thoughts on the current manager. 

NANOJAMBO
8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It's not Kickback that's divisive : It's Neilson. 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Who at any point said retaining neilson result in a 75% drop In season ticket sales ? 

Its fairly obvious that the club are relying on desperation amongst the support to get back to the football to mask further poor decision making.  

Unless Neilson has a good start it will be Craig Levein level toxicity and he won’t last till Halloween. 

I genuinely don’t know anyone who is “pleased” neilson is our manager, as I said at best I know some who tolerate him. 

Edited by kingantti1874

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Who at any point said retaining neilson result in a 75% drop In season ticket sales ? 

Its fairly obvious that the club are relying on desperation amongst the support to get back to the football to mask further poor decision making.  

Unless Neilson has a good start it will be Craig Levein level toxicity and he won’t last till Halloween. 

Halloween would be apt as he’s Levein in disguise.

Bull's-eye
44 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What you really mean is you don't like what's being posted and you're trying to belittle people who disagree with you by insulting them. 

Of course there isn't going to be a 75% drop in ST sales, but you know that  : if there was any chance of that Neilson would already be gone. It doesn't alter the fact that most on here want him gone. 

You have posted some utter drivel on here today. 

No, this place is childish, toxic and most definitely devisive.

As pretty much 100% of your guff proves.

Edited by Bull's-eye

The fairest thing to happen is sack Neilson now, rather than wait till October, and that will give him a chance to get fixed up as Falkirk or Alloa manager and stops him doing more damage to Hearts Football Team. Our Board/CEO must act now  before this sore spreads through the whole club.

3 hours ago, martoon said:

Take your point, bud.

Right now I'm adamant I won't be renewing but, well, you know. 🤪

Yep. We'll all go to games, maybe not as many renewals but you know you won't be able to stay away. 

colinmaroon
4 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

The main thing that I have ascertained this season is that if teams come out to have a go we will be ok. If they sit in, not so ok. 

Any football side, whether they are an attacking side or not, can choose to sit in and if they feel that the opposite team will struggle to break them down 

Regardless of the last 2 results, this is still the big concern for me. I would have actually thought, that it would be more difficult, to play a team that comes out, rather than sit in, and over 90 minutes 

I really don’t want us to be thought of and the team known, with public knowledge, that we don’t like it when teams sit in, as we struggle to break them down - we need to find ways of pulling their defence out, and so we can get in behind. 

Something that we have failed to do all season. 

Good post!

So, Hamilton, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, Motherwell, Ross County, or perm promotion/relegation, just play it tight and catch us on the break.

That's how to beat Hearts because it's well known that we're merde in such circumstances. 

New plan required. 

NANOJAMBO
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

No, this place is childish, toxic and most definitely devisive.

As pretty much 100% of your guff proves.

Kickback isn't divisive : Neilson is. 

9 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

So what positive spin can you put on the two cup games I mentioned then. I do take time away from this forum because I do have a life unlike yourself. Neilson is not the man to progress us forward and only a fool can choose to see this. 

:interehjrling:

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

:interehjrling:

Glad I wasn't the only one confused by that. The Robbie Oot campaign is petering out faster than the end of Hibs season.

NANOJAMBO
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Glad I wasn't the only one confused by that. The Robbie Oot campaign is petering out faster than the end of Hibs season.

Says a guy who took 9 hours to respond ! 🤣

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Says a guy who took 9 hours to respond ! 🤣

Or 26 minutes. Close though!

NANOJAMBO
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Or 26 minutes. Close though!

You're responding to a post from hours ago when everybody else has moved on miles since.  Where you guys been all day ? Petering out, did you day ? :rofl: You don't get paid overtime on Sundays ? 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Dusk_Till_Dawn
28 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Your meal ticket still going strong though 

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're responding to a post from hours ago when everybody else has moved on miles since.  Where you guys been all day ? Petering out, did you day ? :rofl: You don't get paid overtime on Sundays ? 

You might be confused there. Good luck with the campaign. Normal people are looking forward to the transfer window opening.

JimmyCant
36 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

There is still an overwhelming majority who want him gone. It’s only petering out because it’s dawning on people that we’re stuck with him, we’re stuck with Ann Budge and we’ll be sitting with fingers and everything else crossed that between themselves over the summer they find something hitherto missing that drags this club out of the shameful mediocre state it’s been put into.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, JimmyCant said:

There is still an overwhelming majority who want him gone. It’s only petering out because it’s dawning on people that we’re stuck with him, we’re stuck with Ann Budge and we’ll be sitting with fingers and everything else crossed that between themselves over the summer they find something hitherto missing that drags this club out of the shameful mediocre state it’s been put into.

And it is also what Budge is banking on, i.e. being back at Tynecastle outweighs who is in the dugout.

Meantime, those of us seeing Neilson 21/22 being a re-run of Levein just shake our heads at the lack of lessons learned. Still, keep funding FoH to, er, do something, maybe.

JimmyCant
8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

And it is also what Budge is banking on, i.e. being back at Tynecastle outweighs who is in the dugout.

Meantime, those of us seeing Neilson 21/22 being a re-run of Levein just shake our heads at the lack of lessons learned. Still, keep funding FoH to, er, do something, maybe.

She is averse to the big football decisions, already shown by her appointment of SAFE Levein, her failure to get rid until it was too late. Her failure to trust Stendel with more time and appoint the ultra SAFE cuddly Robbie instead.

45 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

She is averse to the big football decisions, already shown by her appointment of SAFE Levein, her failure to get rid until it was too late. Her failure to trust Stendel with more time and appoint the ultra SAFE cuddly Robbie instead.

I wouldn't class Robbie first time round, Cathro, Stendel or Robbie second time round safe appointments.

Levein was 100% safe.

TexasAndy

Regardless of where you stand on the Neilson debate (I would prefer he went) the fact is he is going to be here for start of next season.  The return of Souttar and an upsurge in GMS form has probably bought him time.  The problem for me is he will always be marmite.  First bad result will alienate him with majority of fans.  I would rather we were going in to the season with someone the fans were 100% behind.  

2 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Regardless of where you stand on the Neilson debate (I would prefer he went) the fact is he is going to be here for start of next season.  The return of Souttar and an upsurge in GMS form has probably bought him time.  The problem for me is he will always be marmite.  First bad result will alienate him with majority of fans.  I would rather we were going in to the season with someone the fans were 100% behind.  

Bit like Levein, he bought himself more time after the cup final when everyone knew he should have been emptied 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

I get your gist. 

The first bad result, no bad pass from the team will have the regular oot gang trying to drum up support. 

Most balanced fans will change in line with results, not just one result but in general. 

That's how it should be. 

The Cove result correctly raised big concerns, however a good transfer window and a decent start will get most back on side. 

The rabid few ( remember this thread was started in ****ing November), will as per- be all over defeats but no where to be seen or heard off after a win. 

If they do as promised and stay away from Tynecastle and/ or don't watch us maybe they'll stay off here as well, one can hope. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Robbie first time, cathro and stendel where all quite refreshing or ambitious appointments. 

This safe thing just isn't true. 

spacerjoe
8 hours ago, Homme said:

I wouldn't class Robbie first time round, Cathro, Stendel or Robbie second time round safe appointments.

Levein was 100% safe.

Robbie 2nd time round was a safe appointment as he has had a successful track record in this league.

She chose more of a risk-free shot at promotion at the expense of chance to bed in and play a different style of football.

5 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

Robbie 2nd time round was a safe appointment as he has had a successful track record in this league.

She chose more of a risk-free shot at promotion at the expense of chance to bed in and play a different style of football.

It wasn't completely safe not with a very vocal minority of our support hating Robbie Neilson from his first stint at managing the club. 

Anyway it worked and we are back in the prem.

I'd still prefer to be seeing a Hearts team under Stendel to see what he could be doing right now.

siegementality
46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I get your gist. 

The first bad result, no bad pass from the team will have the regular oot gang trying to drum up support. 

Most balanced fans will change in line with results, not just one result but in general. 

That's how it should be. 

The Cove result correctly raised big concerns, however a good transfer window and a decent start will get most back on side. 

The rabid few ( remember this thread was started in ****ing November), will as per- be all over defeats but no where to be seen or heard off after a win. 

If they do as promised and stay away from Tynecastle and/ or don't watch us maybe they'll stay off here as well, one can hope. 

FFS did we get beaten by Cove Rangers as well 😭

siegementality
20 minutes ago, Homme said:

It wasn't completely safe not with a very vocal minority of our support hating Robbie Neilson from his first stint at managing the club. 

Anyway it worked and we are back in the prem.

I'd still prefer to be seeing a Hearts team under Stendel to see what he could be doing right now.

Budge herself described Robbie as “a safe pair of hands” in the Inside Tynecastle documentary. He was a safe appointment.

dannymack
7 minutes ago, siegementality said:

FFS did we get beaten by Cove Rangers as well 😭

Beat them 1-2 away back in 2018, this was the game we got into trouble for fielding an unlisted player... or words to that affect.