Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

3 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I want. I want. I want. I want.

I put money into the club therefore I want. I want this and I want that. If I don’t get what I want RIGHT NOW I will scream and make loads of noises until I GET WHAT I WANT !! 

If he’s not gone like I want I will stop paying money into the club. 

Act like a bunch of bairns you will be spoken to like a bunch of bairns.

Bunch of jumped up little turds.

Pretty much.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I want. I want. I want. I want.

I put money into the club therefore I want. I want this and I want that. If I don’t get what I want RIGHT NOW I will scream and make loads of noises until I GET WHAT I WANT !! 

If he’s not gone like I want I will stop paying money into the club. 

Act like a bunch of bairns you will be spoken to like a bunch of bairns.

Bunch of jumped up little turds.

You clearly buy into Ann Budge's vision for our club.  But what a ridiculous post. 

OmiyaHearts
30 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Aye, Dusk is back leading the charge.

:rofl:

Saturday night and not content with lying about having a season ticket, he’s trying his best to whip up a frenzy on here.

As soon as night follows day, when he doesn’t get the response he wants, it’ll be posts of ‘Jobbie Neilson’ and ‘Shan Budge’.

An utterly tragic human being.

Mid 40’s at a guess as well. :rofl:

I’d go further but i’m mindful he genuinely could be on autism spectrum.

If you genuinely believe that he is on the autism spectrum, then you shouldn't be calling him a tragic human being. Totally out of order.

Or if you genuinely believe he isn't, it's a very offensive post.

The Shed Floodlight
3 hours ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Only its not a single result is it. In 2021 we've only won 7 out of 16 games. 

We crashed out the league cup to Alloa then had the worst result in our history against Broara. 

To spin it like folk are wanting him fired for 1 result is nonsense. The writing is on the wall. As the poster you replied to said, first defeat next season and the grumbling will start. Much better to get a clean break now and start next season with a positive vibe around the club.

This guy gets it.

Phoodle must walk.

14 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

If you genuinely believe that he is on the autism spectrum, then you shouldn't be calling him a tragic human being. Totally out of order.

Or if you genuinely believe he isn't, it's a very offensive post.

Another who couldn’t find Tynecastle on a map 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dusk_Till_Dawn
35 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Aye, Dusk is back leading the charge.

:rofl:

Saturday night and not content with lying about having a season ticket, he’s trying his best to whip up a frenzy on here.

As soon as night follows day, when he doesn’t get the response he wants, it’ll be posts of ‘Jobbie Neilson’ and ‘Shan Budge’.

An utterly tragic human being.

Mid 40’s at a guess as well. :rofl:

I’d go further but i’m mindful he genuinely could be on the autism spectrum.

Mummy’s boy is going to cry again. Watch out everyone

The Bobbly Neilson Brigade are out in the force today.

Thankfully they are in the minority on this forum as shown by multiple polls, despite them shouting the loudest while throwing their toys out the pram.

3 minutes ago, kila said:

The Bobbly Neilson Brigade are out in the force today.

Thankfully they are in the minority on this forum as shown by multiple polls, despite them shouting the loudest while throwing their toys out the pram.

Like this place matters ffs 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Whatever said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It does to posters like you, constantly having a go at others for wanting change 🤷‍♂️

And this place does seem matter to the club as they admitted to trawling it on the documentary. Wouldn't surprise me if they even posted on here :whistling:

Is this the point where I show screenshots of Dawn admitting he didn’t buy a season ticket only to then say he did some months later?

🤔

2 minutes ago, kila said:

It does to posters like you, constantly having a go at others for wanting change 🤷‍♂️

And this place does seem matter to the club as they admitted to trawling it on the documentary. Wouldn't surprise me if they even posted on here :whistling:

I’ve voted twice recently that Neilson should leave the club.🤷🏼‍♂️

It clearly doesn’t matter that much, they then brought Neilson back after Stendel. :rofl:

22 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Looks like Aberdeen have found someone that at least wants to play in the right manner. 
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/international/why-aberdeen-players-have-been-shocked-by-new-training-regime-3204072

Seems to be having some bother implementing it though.

They should be out.

But anything to have a go at Hearts.

Just now, Whatever said:

I’ve voted twice recently that Neilson should leave the club.🤷🏼‍♂️

It clearly doesn’t matter that much, they then brought Neilson back after Stendel. :rofl:

We all know Budge got rid of Stendel because she personally hated him. He pointed out how unprofessional the club was and wanted to make big changes (all while Levein was still lurking around in the background!). She brought Neilson back for comfort and presumably will ignore every future thread on KickBack about managers after taking our advice on hiring Stendel.

Anyway if you're Neilson Out then fair enough.

1 minute ago, kila said:

We all know Budge got rid of Stendel because she personally hated him. He pointed out how unprofessional the club was and wanted to make big changes (all while Levein was still lurking around in the background!). She brought Neilson back for comfort and presumably will ignore every future thread on KickBack about managers after taking our advice on hiring Stendel.

Anyway if you're Neilson Out then fair enough.

Stendel took us from 10th to 12th. Them’s the facts.

I wanted him to succeed. He failed miserably.

Neilson is only here because of Daniel Stendel failing to keep Heart of Midlothian in the position he found them in.

Worthing Jambo
22 minutes ago, Whatever said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It has been pretty important to me since 1996.

I would hate to think that your views reflect the senior management of the club.

If they do, we are in bigger shit than I thought!

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Neilson is only here because of Daniel Stendel failing to keep Heart of Midlothian in the position he found them in.

Nonsense. Stendel had merely 3 months, and had us mid table in form after the turn of the year. The ONLY reason Neilson is here is because a pandemic hit and the league unfairly got called early resulting in our expulsion. Budge wanted rid of Stendel and the up-in-the-air contract situation gave her a way to do so (in her typical piss poor fashion), regardless of the fact he wanted to stay at Hearts. The post-split games are crucial when deciding relegation and not playing them meant Stendel wasn't able to complete his task.

2 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

It has been pretty important to me since 1996.

I would hate to think that your views reflect the senior management of the club.

If they do, we are in bigger shit than I thought!

I think Robbie Neilson should leave the club.

You hope senior management don’t share that view?

1 minute ago, kila said:

Nonsense. Stendel had merely 3 months, and had us mid table in form after the turn of the year. The ONLY reason Neilson is here is because a pandemic hit and the league unfairly got called early resulting in our expulsion. Budge wanted rid of Stendel and the up-in-the-air contract situation gave her a way to do so (in her typical piss poor fashion), regardless of the fact he wanted to stay at Hearts. The post-split games are crucial when deciding relegation and not playing them meant Stendel wasn't able to complete his task.

What part is nonsense?

When he took over we were 10th. When the league was called we were 12th..

Ignoring even that if you wish, I was in Paisley. We knew what was coming. We knew the league being halted was in the post.

Daniel Stendel overseen one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Hearts side.

Auldbenches
3 hours ago, glynnlondon said:

The day that sour faced incompetent ***** ****s off will be a glorious day 

She is incompetent, it's as basic as that.  Ask her supporters what her successes are and they ignore you. 

Out of her depth and can't admit it by standing aside.   It's us who are paying the price.  

Worthing Jambo

😁

You know what I was referring to.

Nice deflection though.

I would like to think that they make the correct decision based on the fact that they are closer to, and are armed with more information than I am.

Whether I have the confidence in that ability is another thing entirely!

Neilson is like COVID it’s not going away we need to just deal with it . I don’t want him at Hearts but what is the point going on about it. It doesn’t matter how much we protest or have a moan about him on here Robbie, Rab , Rob, Neilson, Neilsen, Dick , whatever you want to call him he is going no where and we need to support Hearts and unfortunately him but we are back in the premier league next season and he has my full support until Budge sees the light and pulls the trigger.

1 minute ago, Worthing Jambo said:

😁

You know what I was referring to.

Nice deflection though.

I would like to think that they make the correct decision based on the fact that they are closer to, and are armed with more information than I am.

Whether I have the confidence in that ability is another thing entirely!

tenor.gif

Walter Bishop
15 minutes ago, Whatever said:

What part is nonsense?

Ignoring even that if you wish, I was in Paisley. We knew what was coming. We knew the league being halted was in the post.

Daniel Stendel overseen one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Hearts side.

And 5-0 away to Livingston and 2-1 away to Brora were memorable right enough. 

Edited by Walter Bishop

Just now, Walter Bishop said:

And 5-0 away to Livingston and 2-1 awat to Brora were memorable right enough. 

Levein and Neilson should have been sacked immediately  after the aforementioned games.

Your point?

19 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Neilson is like COVID it’s not going away we need to just deal with it . I don’t want him at Hearts but what is the point going on about it. It doesn’t matter how much we protest or have a moan about him on here Robbie, Rab , Rob, Neilson, Neilsen, Dick , whatever you want to call him he is going no where and we need to support Hearts and unfortunately him but we are back in the premier league next season and he has my full support until Budge sees the light and pulls the trigger.

Stunning simile. I agree, he’s going nowhere. He’s not the man for the job and I doubt he’ll survive to the end of next season. Just a bit sad that Ann is willing to repeat the mistakes she made with CL. 

Edited by GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Problem with that is....Our continued blind loyalty to Hearts must sound like a ringing endorsement to the Budge and Neilson dream team and their fantasy football department ....

How do you effect change? How does anyone enforce change? How do you make people sit up and take notice if all we do is hand over our cash without question?....It boils my pi$$ when you get the impression that certain individuals feed off and take advantage of our blind loyalty to our club.

I love Hearts...they are my team....I like every other supporter want everything to be rosy in the garden and positive, I want to see leadership from the top. More importantly, I want to see evidence that the people in charge have a vision for the future that includes us, the fans!

I believe that most of us "reasonable" posters on here would also accept, reluctantly that there will be setbacks and roadblocks along the way. But this has been a downward spiral for 6 years!

I've reached the stage where I've had enough. This decline has got to stop!

Hearts  / Budge / Neilson.....What a conundrum? 

Neilson Out

34 minutes ago, kila said:

Na Stendel had a chance to sort things and was ****ing honking with some of it. We need someone who can attack like Stendel on a good day and defend like Csaba 😉

Stendel had some bollox performances and results and really the only decent wins were Rangers and Hibs which we would be up for with you in charge. 

Stendel is as indefensible in us being relegated as anyone else 

47 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Nae idea what the whole argument you are having is but this is spot on. As is saying that performance in Paisley was beyond disgusting

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Stunning simile. I agree, he’s going nowhere. He’s not the man for the job and I doubt he’ll survive to the end of next season. Just a bit sad that Ann is willing to repeat the mistakes she made with CL. 

I think hes on a hiding to nothing , a separation would be good for bonding club and fans but we also need to look at it that Savage and him obviously have a plan. This season was an anomaly and its been played with a lot of players whose futures do not lie at the club. In that respect having achieved his primary goal we should be seeing what happens in the summer and going from there. However as others have said one bad result and itll be world war 3 then 4 then.....

The Mighty Thor

The performance in Paisley was abysmal, particularly with what was riding on it. 

Stendel failed to deliver. Stendel was released back into the wild. 

Bob has delivered several performances this seasonal best on a par with some of Stendel's shite and against far worse sides and indeed a side of plumbers and posties who hadn't kicked a ball for 2 months. 

Bob should be released back into the wild. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

Seems to be having some bother implementing it though.

They should be out.

But anything to have a go at Hearts.

Maybe they practised their with their penalty takers and looked at their run ups in training. They weren’t playing a ****ing non league pt team full of guys with real jobs that hadn’t played in months. 
Still in with a chance of winning it though eh?

Edited by Pasquale for King

38 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

been posting similar for along time , it’s a sad situation for the club . We will unfortunately make the same mistakes during this transfer window , having said that if we are wrong , I will gladly eat a huge slice of humble pie  

24 minutes ago, sadj said:

I think hes on a hiding to nothing , a separation would be good for bonding club and fans but we also need to look at it that Savage and him obviously have a plan. This season was an anomaly and its been played with a lot of players whose futures do not lie at the club. In that respect having achieved his primary goal we should be seeing what happens in the summer and going from there. However as others have said one bad result and itll be world war 3 then 4 then.....

It’s certainly fair to give him the start of next season  I just don’t see it being right for the club on any level. I do take on your points about this season and player leaving. I suppose the bottom line is I just don’t think he’s a good manager, either tactically or as a motivator. 

1 minute ago, fila said:

been posting similar for along time , it’s a sad situation for the club . We will unfortunately make the same mistakes during this transfer window , having said that if we are wrong , I will gladly eat a huge slice of humble pie  

Absolutely. Many may scoff but there is nothing I’d like better than RN to have a successful season. Unfortunately I think the best he will achieve is a good start abd fade badly and the worst a bad start and fade badly. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

What part is nonsense?

We were 11th, just off bottom on goal difference when he took over. He oversaw two of the best performances against Rangers any of us have ever seen. 
As for the St Mirren game nobody knew what was happening, the threads on here were regurgitated recently and it wasn’t even mentioned. 
As for the St Mirren game the team he took over just weren’t fit enough to play their 4th in 11 days.
Anyone paying attention saw us peak against Rangers on the Saturday, beat Hibs Tuesday, look leggy v Motherwell on the Saturday and awful against the midden. He can’t be blamed for that, or Halkett and Dikamona not being able to deal with a crap long ball, or the officials miss the Obika handball. 

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, sadj said:

Every club in the world plays with players whose futures aren’t with their clubs, that’s just an excuse used on here by Neilson apologists. You know better than that. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

We were 11th, just off bottom on goal difference when he took over. He oversaw two of the best performances against Rangers any of us have ever seen. 
As for the St Mirren game nobody knew what was happening, the threads on here were regurgitated recently and it wasn’t even mentioned. 
As for the St Mirren game the team he took over just weren’t fit enough to play their 4th in 11 days.
Anyone paying attention saw us peak against Rangers on the Saturday, beat Hibs Tuesday, look leggy v Motherwell on the Saturday and awful against the midden. He can’t be blamed for that, or Halkett and Dikamona not being able to deal with a crap long ball, or the officials miss the Obika handball. 

He had us 5 points clear at the bottom within a fortnight of taking over. We need to stop making excuses for the guy. His performances and results v Rangers were great....but he couldn’t figure out how to beat the teams around us. His high press style didn’t work once in any of the games v St Johnstone, St Mirren, Ross County or Hamilton.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, sadj said:

I'm here as well.

and while he is our manager, it's best to get behind him. He does have from for at least being consistent in the league, that would be a good starting place for us given the time since he left us last. If he can even get us top 6, then we can then move on from there. Personally I think we'll be top 4, but either or- stabilise in the league then go form there.

The nicknames and slagging he gets is beyond the pale tho. Tragic.

Stendel is not the answer, unless the question was - how can things get worse than they were under CL?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The performance in Paisley was abysmal, particularly with what was riding on it. 

Stendel failed to deliver. Stendel was released back into the wild. 

Bob has delivered several performances this seasonal best on a par with some of Stendel's shite and against far worse sides and indeed a side of plumbers and posties who hadn't kicked a ball for 2 months. 

Bob should be released back into the wild. 

😁- your signature! 👍

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Problem with that is....Our continued blind loyalty to Hearts must sound like a ringing endorsement to the Budge and Neilson dream team and their fantasy football department ....

How do you effect change? How does anyone enforce change? How do you make people sit up and take notice if all we do is hand over our cash without question?....It boils my pi$$ when you get the impression that certain individuals feed off and take advantage of our blind loyalty to our club.

I love Hearts...they are my team....I like every other supporter want everything to be rosy in the garden and positive, I want to see leadership from the top. More importantly, I want to see evidence that the people in charge have a vision for the future that includes us, the fans!

I believe that most of us "reasonable" posters on here would also accept, reluctantly that there will be setbacks and roadblocks along the way. But this has been a downward spiral for 6 years!

I've reached the stage where I've had enough. This decline has got to stop!

Hearts  / Budge / Neilson.....What a conundrum? 

Neilson Out

The decline has stopped.

We are promoted- you missed that part?

Demoted to a lower division then promoted back up to that division is exactly what reversing a decline looks like.

Any reasonable poster would know that.

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He had us 5 points clear at the bottom within a fortnight of taking over. We need to stop making excuses for the guy. His performances and results v Rangers were great....but he couldn’t figure out how to beat the teams around us. His high press style didn’t work once in any of the games v St Johnstone, St Mirren, Ross County or Hamilton.

Fair enough. But to read fans berating him, that backed Levein and now Neilson, without accepting the circumstances he inherited annoys me. I’m not sure any manger could’ve kept that squad up to be honest. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Fair enough. But to read fans berating him, that backed Levein and now Neilson, without accepting the circumstances he inherited annoys me. I’m not sure any manger could’ve kept that squad up to be honest. 

Who berated him when he was Hearts manager? 

Very few are berating him now either, other than stating facts.

All he had to do was keep us 10th or 11th, It wasn't a miracle he had to perform.

He even had a few key players back and was allowed to add a few in January- not to get us top 6, top 4 but just to stay 10th or 11th.

He failed unfortunately, and on the flip side to your berating comment, anyone championing him while slagging Neilson also has a brass neck and that annoys me. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

37 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

All he had to do was keep us 10th or 11th, It wasn't a miracle he had to perform.

He even had a few key players back and was allowed to add a few in January- not to get us top 6, top 4 but just to stay 10th or 11th.

He failed unfortunately, and on the flip side to your berating comment, anyone championing him while slagging Neilson also has a brass neck and that annoys me. 

He may have inherited a poisoned chalice but what you say is true.

The Apprentice
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Which will always be one of life’s unanswered questions unfortunately, because there were still 8 games to play when the league got called and Ross County were sinking like a stone (and we were still to play them twice). 

No one knows how the season would have panned out had it run it’s course. League rules meant the fixtures until the end of the season allowed us to have a direct impact on the teams above us.

The timing of calling the league is what got us demoted. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

So, let's say Budge still does her usual and protects those she knows.

Anyone who bought a ST this year is still getting 4 games next season due to the league shenanigans without the need to buy a new ST. Why is anyone going to buy an ST when you can basically judge if Neilson's special brand of turgid continues into the next season for nothing?

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So, let's say Budge still does her usual and protects those she knows.

Anyone who bought a ST this year is still getting 4 games next season due to the league shenanigans without the need to buy a new ST. Why is anyone going to buy an ST when you can basically judge if Neilson's special brand of turgid continues into the next season for nothing?

Because we are Hearts supporters?