Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

4th and 8th?

You got the lottery numbers? 

If anything, Neilson has proven his league form over the 4 seasons with us is consistent. 

Nothing suggests that a relegation fight or low finish is more likely than a high finish under Neilson, in fact everything favours a higher finish as he has form for this. 

Cups however..... 

The Premier League is stronger now than it was back then. We finished third in the first season back, Celtic were so far ahead no-one was catching them and Aberdeen finished where they would've expected given how poor the League was and Dundee Utd had been relegated. No Rangers or Hibs either, the rest were just making up the numbers. This time, Rangers are Champs (first time in their 9 years history), Celtic will have a new manager and cash to spend on new signings, Hibs will be there or thereabouts, Aberdeen will be up there so if we want to grab the League by the scruff of the neck we have to get in a few quality players. Not many would trust Neilson to do that, more likely he'll be in bargain basement shops again with Savage being around. More Frears and Kastaneers to come in unless the club actually show some ambition and pay decent wages for decent players. The expected bargain basement signings will be no better than what we have and if that happens, we'll be enjoying a nice relegation battle with Hamilton, St Mirren and the rest of the hangers-on. It's up to the club to show some balls and ambition, unless they're quite content with mediocre.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Stendel's mistake was not bringing in a centre half. He did drop Pereira then had to bring him back in again. It was outwith his control. And to be fair, he did want to get Craig Gordon in in January last year. He was handicapped with what he had to work with and said he was shocked at the condition of the players for a professional team. He may get blame for certain things but he can't be blamed for an unfit squad that he inherited, something that some folk like to sweep under the carpet.

It wasn't the only mistake.

He could have dropped Joel but didn't, he preferred a ball playing keeper. He could have signed decent players but signed Avdijaj and Langer. He could have taken a practical approach to keeping us up rather than a root and branch change in style mid season with players who weren't suited to it.

Rogue Daddy
12 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Stendel's mistake was not bringing in a centre half. He did drop Pereira then had to bring him back in again. It was outwith his control. And to be fair, he did want to get Craig Gordon in in January last year. He was handicapped with what he had to work with and said he was shocked at the condition of the players for a professional team. He may get blame for certain things but he can't be blamed for an unfit squad that he inherited, something that some folk like to sweep under the carpet.

Yep... he gets a bit of bad press about signings also - Boyce (still with us and one of our best players), Avdeayedve (at least he had the sense to only sign for 6 months), Langer (as previous), Toby (was decent in the 2 games he got - on loan)... and missed out on Gordon, as you say. And all this was carried out in the never-popular January window when out leader was on a yacht on holiday.... with no backroom team.... and the previous regime still hanging about like a bad smell.

He didn't get a fair 'crack of the whip' IMO. In fact, he was treated pretty badly all round.

think i would be more inclined to renew if stendel was in charge rather than neilsen,  as it is i wont be renewing til budge and neilsen are away... not saying i wont attend but will pay as i go if its worth watching .to  many on here appear to have been swayed by a 6 nil over the mighty alloa

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, jambonian said:

The Premier League is stronger now than it was back then. We finished third in the first season back, Celtic were so far ahead no-one was catching them and Aberdeen finished where they would've expected given how poor the League was and Dundee Utd had been relegated. No Rangers or Hibs either, the rest were just making up the numbers. This time, Rangers are Champs (first time in their 9 years history), Celtic will have a new manager and cash to spend on new signings, Hibs will be there or thereabouts, Aberdeen will be up there so if we want to grab the League by the scruff of the neck we have to get in a few quality players. Not many would trust Neilson to do that, more likely he'll be in bargain basement shops again with Savage being around. More Frears and Kastaneers to come in unless the club actually show some ambition and pay decent wages for decent players. The expected bargain basement signings will be no better than what we have and if that happens, we'll be enjoying a nice relegation battle with Hamilton, St Mirren and the rest of the hangers-on. It's up to the club to show some balls and ambition, unless they're quite content with mediocre.

Is it? 

We beat hibs and drew with celtic just this season and apparently they are fantastic and we are utter horse shit. 

Baring that in mind The rest of your post  falls down as your opening line isn't even 100% factual, just an opinion which given our results as above v 2/3 top sides in the country is open to debate. 

You've just dreamed up a scenerio. 

Could happen, the again maybe not. 

IMO, not. 

On 15/04/2021 at 12:36, Sir Gio said:

People conveniently forget some of the players signed like Sammon, the much loved Derek Mcinnes was beaten to by Hearts. 

There appears to be some confusion. 

I don't see recruitment being much different, simply because there are a bunch of players in our bracket and many who aren't. Hibs and Aberdeen are in the same position .

Coaching and tactics are way more important. Motivation probably even more so 

Yes, and I think the recruitment can follow.  If you have a great setup, playing attacking football, players developing and improving, club as a whole punching above its weight, it just makes sense your recruitment becomes easier.  The guys choosing a club all similar money will choose the one that gives them best onward path or the one which looks most rewarding.

Also maybe pushes you up a tier and you can attract guys you may not have simply because they can come and develop.

Recruitment is important, but I genuinely think overplayed in terms of our issues.  We also have Savage now, so you could say it has been dealt with.  We need to stop beating that drum.  Muddies the water imo.

Just now, Smithee said:

It wasn't the only mistake.

He could have dropped Joel but didn't, he preferred a ball playing keeper. He could have signed decent players but signed Avdijaj and Langer. He could have taken a practical approach to keeping us up rather than a root and branch change in style mid season with players who weren't suited to it.

No, but he did drop Pereira, then brought him back in. He wasn't happy with him which is why he tried to get Gordon in in January.  He wasn't impressed with any of the keepers. Like i said, his biggest mistake was not bringing in a central defender to tighten up the defence, we agree on that. The two wages of Avdijaj and Langer could've been used to bring one in. This was his main mistake. He did bring in Boyce and also Sibbick who was a standout in that Rangers game. Budge said she wanted someone in who would work with youth, that's his game and he did with Moore, Henderson and one or two others. She also wanted someone in who would improve some of the players already at the club, he did that also with Clare, Bozanic and one or two others. He also started to get rid of the hangers-on like Whelan and Mulraney and he knew straight away that Berra, who ran to the press for a whinge, wasn't going to cut it. Too many were in their comfort zone and they knew their Hearts time was under threat. It was going to take 18 months to turn the squad around but if he had sorted that defence out we might not've been in the situation we found ourselves in. There was also a few more hanger's on that were for the bullet at the end of the season had it been allowed to run it's course. No-one will ever know with 24 points to play for and 4 behind if we could've saved ourselves. Mistakes were made, but the squad was in the process if being sorted out. It was never going to happen overnight.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

No, but he did drop Pereira, then brought him back in. He wasn't happy with him which is why he tried to get Gordon in in January.  He wasn't impressed with any of the keepers. Like i said, his biggest mistake was not bringing in a central defender to tighten up the defence, we agree on that. The two wages of Avdijaj and Langer could've been used to bring one in. This was his main mistake. He did bring in Boyce and also Sibbick who was a standout in that Rangers game. Budge said she wanted someone in who would work with youth, that's his game and he did with Moore, Henderson and one or two others. She also wanted someone in who would improve some of the players already at the club, he did that also with Clare, Bozanic and one or two others. He also started to get rid of the hangers-on like Whelan and Mulraney and he knew straight away that Berra, who ran to the press for a whinge, wasn't going to cut it. Too many were in their comfort zone and they knew their Hearts time was under threat. It was going to take 18 months to turn the squad around but if he had sorted that defence out we might not've been in the situation we found ourselves in. There was also a few more hanger's on that were for the bullet at the end of the season had it been allowed to run it's course. No-one will ever know with 24 points to play for and 4 behind if we could've saved ourselves. Mistakes were made, but the squad was in the process if being sorted out. It was never going to happen overnight.

In his recent interview, he was quoted as saying "I thought we had good goalkeepers, it wasnt the main problem"

Unknown user
29 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I was reacting to your saying His mistake was...

He made a number of mistakes

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Is it? 

We beat hibs and drew with celtic just this season and apparently they are fantastic and we are utter horse shit. 

Baring that in mind The rest of your post  falls down as your opening line isn't even 100% factual, just an opinion which given our results as above v 2/3 top sides in the country is open to debate. 

You've just dreamed up a scenerio. 

Could happen, the again maybe not. 

IMO, not. 

First point...of course the League is stronger this time round. We played in a League where two of the other biggest supported clubs in the country weren't even there. Rangers and Hibs were in the Championship. Celtic were so far ahead and Aberdeen finished where they were expected to, and then there was us. 

Second point...so what if we beat Hibs and drew against Celtic? It's a Cup Tie, a one-off game where anything can happen so by that logic, does that mean that Alloa and Brora Rangers are better than Hearts? Of course not, it's one-off games. And (by the way) where did i ever say that Hibs were fantastic? Putting words in peoples mouths......again! 

Celtic and Hibs are sitting in second and third meaning they are better than the others below them and Rangers being first, are better than them, yes? Just like we're better in the Championship than all the others below. That IS factual as points prove. Yes, we did beat Hibs and drew with Celtic in the Cup games, does that mean we're better than them? Nisbet scores that penalty it could've finished us and chances are we wouldn't have played Celtic in the Final. As for them...they were 2-0 up at halftime and normally we, and everybody else watching that game would've expected them to go on and get an early goal to go 3 up, game over. They were poor in that second half thankfully and we did enough to get back in it in the end, which was great for us.

Next season...I stand by what i said, if those working at Hearts want to be taken seriously, proper players will need to be recruited. I don't trust their judgement and we could be landed with more of the same shite. If they want to sell thousands of season tickets, certain things need to happen. Ball's in their court.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

In his recent interview, he was quoted as saying "I thought we had good goalkeepers, it wasnt the main problem"

Yip, he THOUGHT he had good goalkeepers.....didn't stop him from trying to get Gordon though. If he had managed to get him, Pereira and the rest would've got a look-in. Why go for Gordon if he thought the others were that good? 

He's right about one thing.....the main problem was a shite defence.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, jambonian said:

Yip, he THOUGHT he had good goalkeepers.....didn't stop him from trying to get Gordon though. If he had managed to get him, Pereira and the rest would've got a look-in. Why go for Gordon if he thought the others were that good? 

Could be wrong but if memory serves he was never interested in Gordon. Personally think he liked Pereira for his silky ball skills. Defence was partly his fault, he also insisted on playing Sean Clare who had no clue how to defend at right back.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, jambonian said:

First point...of course the League is stronger this time round. We played in a League where two of the other biggest supported clubs in the country weren't even there. Rangers and Hibs were in the Championship. Celtic were so far ahead and Aberdeen finished where they were expected to, and then there was us. 

Second point...so what if we beat Hibs and drew against Celtic? It's a Cup Tie, a one-off game where anything can happen so by that logic, does that mean that Alloa and Brora Rangers are better than Hearts? Of course not, it's one-off games. And (by the way) where did i ever say that Hibs were fantastic? Putting words in peoples mouths......again! 

Celtic and Hibs are sitting in second and third meaning they are better than the others below them and Rangers being first, are better than them, yes? Just like we're better in the Championship than all the others below. That IS factual as points prove. Yes, we did beat Hibs and drew with Celtic in the Cup games, does that mean we're better than them? Nisbet scores that penalty it could've finished us and chances are we wouldn't have played Celtic in the Final. As for them...they were 2-0 up at halftime and normally we, and everybody else watching that game would've expected them to go on and get an early goal to go 3 up, game over. They were poor in that second half thankfully and we did enough to get back in it in the end, which was great for us.

Next season...I stand by what i said, if those working at Hearts want to be taken seriously, proper players will need to be recruited. I don't trust their judgement and we could be landed with more of the same shite. If they want to sell thousands of season tickets, certain things need to happen. Ball's in their court.

So the league is stronger, but 2/3 of the best teams couldn't beat a dug shite, boring, Robbie led Hearts side in 90 minutes. 👍

Aberdeen have scored 3 goals in about 15 games.  Aye, I'm pure shitting it. 

The middle part is just if ' and buts again. All jobbies Tbh. 

We'll sell thousands ( if allowed) of st' s no matter who is the manager. 

Only a bitter few will be fuming, even more so if we start well. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Could be wrong but if memory serves he was never interested in Gordon. Personally think he liked Pereira for his silky ball skills. Defence was partly his fault, he also insisted on playing Sean Clare who had no clue how to defend at right back.

I never rated Clare as a right-back under Levein or Stendel. The ball went over him far too often and when he ran back towards his own goal to defend he'd give a lot of free kicks away. Remember that penalty at Tynecastle against Aberdeen where he got sent off (i think) and they got away with a draw? Clare always did his better stuff going forward. He was played there because Smith was being used in the middle, going back to when i say the biggest mistakes were not sorting out the central defensive pairing and wasting time with the likes of Avdijaj and Langer. It also partly explains why we lost plenty goals from counter-attacks, no big central defenders to deal with situations. On Pereira...none (or the majority) of us ever saw the goalies in training. Maybe Pereira was the best of them with the ball at his feet. How can we know? Mind you, when you have a donkey like Gallagher coaching them, a goalie that floated about from club to club throughout his career it's hardly surprising they were all as average as he was. The defence should've been a priority and it's why i'll always say it was Stendel's biggest mistake, not sorting that out first.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, jambonian said:

I never rated Clare as a right-back under Levein or Stendel. The ball went over him far too often and when he ran back towards his own goal to defend he'd give a lot of free kicks away. Remember that penalty at Tynecastle against Aberdeen where he got sent off (i think) and they got away with a draw? Clare always did his better stuff going forward. He was played there because Smith was being used in the middle, going back to when i say the biggest mistakes were not sorting out the central defensive pairing and wasting time with the likes of Avdijaj and Langer. It also partly explains why we lost plenty goals from counter-attacks, no big central defenders to deal with situations. On Pereira...none (or the majority) of us ever saw the goalies in training. Maybe Pereira was the best of them with the ball at his feet. How can we know? Mind you, when you have a donkey like Gallagher coaching them, a goalie that floated about from club to club throughout his career it's hardly surprising they were all as average as he was. The defence should've been a priority and it's why i'll always say it was Stendel's biggest mistake, not sorting that out first.

Only thing I will say in Gallachers defence, not sure about himself, David Wilkie won the Olympics with a coach who couldn't swim apparently. Sometimes not having the athletic ability doesn't mean you don't know what you are meant to :) !

Souttar and Halkett would be fine if they had some cover in front, Harings injury problems and Djoum moving on left us bereft of midfielders who covered back, were comfortable going back the way and knew how to make timely fouls/interventions to protect the back 4. Still not rectified until just last Friday, but one swallow against shite doth not make a summer

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, siegementality said:

NEILSON OUt

9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

BUDGE OVER

NEILSON OUt

The "t".... 

large.jpg

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

So the league is stronger, but 2/3 of the best teams couldn't beat a dug shite, boring, Robbie led Hearts side in 90 minutes. 👍

Aberdeen have scored 3 goals in about 15 games.  Aye, I'm pure shitting it. 

The middle part is just if ' and buts again. All jobbies Tbh. 

We'll sell thousands ( if allowed) of st' s no matter who is the manager. 

Only a bitter few will be fuming, even more so if we start well. 

What are you wittering on about now? Do you ever read posts properly? The amount of times people have to repeat stuff to you is actually quite tiresome. Celtic did beat us in the end, 90 minutes or not, Hibs didn't. Hearts didn't beat Alloa or Brora. It happens.

The middle part is an opinion. Nisbet scores that dodgy penalty (given how long there was to go), chances are Hearts heads would've went down. (see....an opinion). Thankfully for us, they missed and we got a dodgy penalty as well but we converted ours. As for the final itself....Celtic were 2-0 up at halftime. Would you or anyone else have thought we     could've got it back and taken it to penalties? The majority of fans/viewers would've more than likely have expected them to get an early goal in the second half and finish the game off. That's what would normally happen, thankfully they were shite in the second half and it worked to our advantage. 

Your second last point....yes, we'll sell a few thousand season tickets but not as many as the last few years. i think you'll find a lot more will just choose to pay walk-up prices instead of buying season tickets. I know dozens of Jambos and only a couple of them have said they are going to re-new, one of them even reluctantly. 

Your last point...no Jambo will be fuming if we start well, that's just (to use your words) "all jobbies tbh" and an attention-seeking response.

siegementality
28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The "t".... 

large.jpg

Your hair is longer than I expected. Not the first time you’ve been in the middle of a wee MFM either I’ll bet 😉

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, jambonian said:

What are you wittering on about now? Do you ever read posts properly? The amount of times people have to repeat stuff to you is actually quite tiresome. Celtic did beat us in the end, 90 minutes or not, Hibs didn't. Hearts didn't beat Alloa or Brora. It happens.

The middle part is an opinion. Nisbet scores that dodgy penalty (given how long there was to go), chances are Hearts heads would've went down. (see....an opinion). Thankfully for us, they missed and we got a dodgy penalty as well but we converted ours. As for the final itself....Celtic were 2-0 up at halftime. Would you or anyone else have thought we     could've got it back and taken it to penalties? The majority of fans/viewers would've more than likely have expected them to get an early goal in the second half and finish the game off. That's what would normally happen, thankfully they were shite in the second half and it worked to our advantage. 

Your second last point....yes, we'll sell a few thousand season tickets but not as many as the last few years. i think you'll find a lot more will just choose to pay walk-up prices instead of buying season tickets. I know dozens of Jambos and only a couple of them have said they are going to re-new, one of them even reluctantly. 

Your last point...no Jambo will be fuming if we start well, that's just (to use your words) "all jobbies tbh" and an attention-seeking response.

Pish and wind. 

You need to repeat yourself because you make little sense and contradict yourself throughout your posts.

You do tell a good story tho. 

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Your hair is longer than I expected. Not the first time you’ve been in the middle of a wee MFM either I’ll bet 😉

😂👍

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Only thing I will say in Gallachers defence, not sure about himself, David Wilkie won the Olympics with a coach who couldn't swim apparently. Sometimes not having the athletic ability doesn't mean you don't know what you are meant to :) !

Souttar and Halkett would be fine if they had some cover in front, Harings injury problems and Djoum moving on left us bereft of midfielders who covered back, were comfortable going back the way and knew how to make timely fouls/interventions to protect the back 4. Still not rectified until just last Friday, but one swallow against shite doth not make a summer

Yep, guys like Alex Ferguson, Jose or Wenger aren’t fit to lace the boots of the players they have coached. There are similar examples in every sport that the best coaches were not necessarily the best players. 

I am not sure what Gallacher could do more except make sure the keepers are all ready as they can be. 

On 15/04/2021 at 16:59, Hashimoto said:

There are some marked differences however!

Hibs look like finishing 3rd and have European football to look forward to. Aberdeen have been fairly stable, if slightly unspectacular.
Both teams have had a better record in recent years of signing players and promoting youth.
Hibs (apologies I'm sounding like some hibby apologist!) have players with a better sell on market. We sold Hickey for peanuts. Hibs will likely get more for Doig!

The flip side of the coin - Hearts have been in constant decline for the past 5/6 years. Hearts have a bigger fan base. We also have the 3rd biggest revenue stream in the country. But that ultimately counts for nothing if the reinvestment is poor!
Furthermore, it's now bluntly obvious that Ann Budge has reached her limit in terms of her ambition for the club.

We are a club in steady turmoil and decline. No one is waving a magic wand and promising that it's going to be better next season, or the season after. That is not the positive language I would expect coming out of Tynecastle! We are stuck with a manager that the vast majority do not want. Is anyone surprised that Hearts fans are now at the rebellious stage where enough is enough?

In summary, we are no where near Hibs or Aberdeen at this time. 

Neilson Out

Are you a Hearts fan?

Bazzas right boot

What makes this an official Fred?

Is it sponsored or endorsed some way?

What is the difference between Neilson Out thread and an "official one" ?

I question the validity of the " official" claim of the the thread title tbh.

It's not official, it's just a lot of slavers and tears as per any other thread.

Guest ToqueJambo
On 15/04/2021 at 14:32, fancy a brew said:

Poppadom Hands:

Signed by Levein/Macphee.

Played in 100% of the matches he was available to Levein.

Played in 80% of the matches available to Macphee. 

Played in 71% of the matches available to Stendel.

Conclusion: Blame Stendel.

Seems legit.

Yes, but no-one wants Levein or McPhee back! Incidentally, Pererra lost us more games under Stendel than the others. Atrocious decision of him to keep him in for his sweeper goalie attributes even though we never saw those either, when we had no room for error.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, jambonian said:

I think someone indicated it wasn’t him that was chasing Gordon, a bit like the signing of Boyce where he agreed with it but wasn’t necessarily someone he was looking at. Gordon was coming back at some point it was just a matter of when, bit like Berra. 

Guest ToqueJambo
On 15/04/2021 at 07:59, Hashimoto said:

In summary, we are no where near Hibs or Aberdeen at this time. 

Neilson Out

How do you connect these two things exactly? Neilson has only faced Hibs once and won (you must have been gutted!). He hasn't played Aberdeen. The last time Neilson was in a league with Hibs, he condemned them to another 2 years in the lower leagues. His record against Aberdeen is OK, nothing spectacular, pretty average. While in the league with Aberdeen though, he finished just behind them in his first ever season managing at that level - against the hugely experienced McInnes. And in his next season we were neck and neck at xmas.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

How do you connect these two things exactly? Neilson has only faced Hibs once and won (you must have been gutted!). He hasn't played Aberdeen. The last time Neilson was in a league with Hibs, he condemned them to another 2 years in the lower leagues. His record against Aberdeen is OK, nothing spectacular, pretty average. While in the league with Aberdeen though, he finished just behind them in his first ever season managing at that level - against the hugely experienced McInnes. And in his next season we were neck and neck at xmas.

They’re in a league above us 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈😆😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Back in business after a week in the slammer

:pleasing:

Kudos to whoever dug up that Levein In thread btw. Great to see the ABSALUTE ROASTERS who told us everything was hunky dory being exposed yet again.

Also great to see JamboAl having to revert to his old tactic of replying to every post with irrelevant questions to deflect from his cluelessness.

As for JKB’s biggest vermin sympathiser, new levels of embarrassment for him.

NEILSON OUT

Nookie Bear
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’re in a league above us 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈😆😂

Folk thinking Robbie’s going to fire us to 3rd next season because he did it before, or based on one result v hibs 🙄

Last time he had a squad of exciting youth players and some excellent purchases that gelled in the Championship. I don’t think we even made that many signings that summer because the team was largely settled. 

With the best will in the world, that’s not the case this time. 

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, Whatever said:

The same dozen posters, repeating themselves ad nauseam.

What sad little people.

Exactly.

The sooner that clown is gone the better.

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

For sure.

Toque is on Budge’s payroll, no doubt about that.

Srb is in a constant game of trying to pretend he didn’t back Hibs for the cup and isn’t always wrong about everything.

Bully’s still learning how to tie his laces.

Al has the footballing knowledge of a three year old.

Whatever is a little mummy’s boy

Quite a five a side team.

With Malinga on the bench.

👏

:lol:

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

For sure.

Toque is on Budge’s payroll, no doubt about that.

Srb is in a constant game of trying to pretend he didn’t back Hibs for the cup and isn’t always wrong about everything.

Bully’s still learning how to tie his laces.

Al has the footballing knowledge of a three year old.

Whatever is a little mummy’s boy

Quite a five a side team.

With Malinga on the bench.

👏

Careful......You might get accused of being "sniff, sniff" vermin!!......What a bunch of collective clowns they are. Clueless every last one of them.
Imagine that lot thinking that they could influence anyone with their eloquent argument or persuade the neutral amongst us that they have got it right, and the vast majority on here are wrong! 

Still, I suppose that's what forums do...It's exposes the oddballs amongst us. It gives them a voice where normally they would be happily ignored, or disregarded as irrelevant. You know, the one's in the pub with no mates trying like hell to get into someone's or anyone's company.

They don't do middle ground, it's confrontation every time, it's "I'll insult you to get myself out of a tight spot!". It's "I don't care what your point is, you're wrong anyway!" It's  "I'll shout you down every time, and hope one of my minority cronies comes on to back me up!"...What a pathetic sad bunch they are.

Shove the lot on ignore. You'll feel cleaner for it!

Neilson Out

Edited by Hashimoto

Dusk_Till_Dawn
26 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Careful......You might get accused of being "sniff, sniff" vermin!!......What a bunch of collective clowns they are. Clueless every last one of them.
Imagine that lot thinking that they could influence anyone with their eloquent argument or persuade the neutral amongst us that they have got it right, and the vast majority on here are wrong! 

Still, I suppose that's what forums do...It's exposes the oddballs amongst us. It gives them a voice where normally they would be happily ignored, or disregarded as irrelevant. You know, the one's in the pub with no mates trying like hell to get into someone's or anyone's company.

They don't do middle ground, it's confrontation every time, it's "I'll insult you to get myself out of a tight spot!". It's "I don't care what your point is, you're wrong anyway!" It's  "I'll shout you down every time, and hope one of my minority cronies comes on to back me up!"...What a pathetic sad bunch they are.

Shove the lot on ignore. You'll feel cleaner for it!

Neilson Out

The only confirmed vermin on here is he who back Hibs for the cup and sadly for him, that footprint cannot be erased 

10 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yes, but no-one wants Levein or McPhee back! Incidentally, Pererra lost us more games under Stendel than the others. Atrocious decision of him to keep him in for his sweeper goalie attributes even though we never saw those either, when we had no room for error.

I don't want Stendel back either, and agree he shouldn't have played Pereira, but if Stendel gets pelters for playing him, then Tweedledum and Tweedledee should too.

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I don't want Stendel back either, and agree he shouldn't have played Pereira, but if Stendel gets pelters for playing him, then Tweedledum and Tweedledee should too.

:spoton:

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The only confirmed vermin on here is he who back Hibs for the cup and sadly for him, that footprint cannot be erased 

To be fair the reasoning for that was that it would RUIN rangers. 

That worked 😂

Bad Religion
15 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

To be fair the reasoning for that was that it would RUIN rangers. 

That worked 😂

Ken his onions, old Tosh. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Folk thinking Robbie’s going to fire us to 3rd next season because he did it before, or based on one result v hibs 🙄

Last time he had a squad of exciting youth players and some excellent purchases that gelled in the Championship. I don’t think we even made that many signings that summer because the team was largely settled. 

With the best will in the world, that’s not the case this time. 

No one thinks that. 

Too many shite bags in our support Tbh. 

Many call the players lazy, have no heart, have no fight etc, yet on this board we have "Hearts" fans shitting themselves from hibs, Aberdeen and in general at  the thought of top flight football. 

Maybe a wee break for these precious folk is the best thing Tbh. 

They clearly have no passion, fight or the stomach for any kind of  competition. 

They can then sit and watch man City or utd from their couch while slagging of Hearts and fans who will actually be going to the game and pretend they care about Hearts being successful.