Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one thinks that. 

Too many shite bags in our support Tbh. 

Many call the players lazy, have no heart, have no fight etc, yet on this board we have "Hearts" fans shitting themselves from hibs, Aberdeen and in general at  the thought of top flight football. 

Maybe a wee break for these precious folk is the best thing Tbh. 

They clearly have no passion, fight or the stomach for any kind of  competition. 

They can then sit and watch man City or utd from their couch while slagging of Hearts and fans who will actually be going to the game and pretend they care about Hearts being successful. 

What a pile of absolute nonsense.

Most are being realistic when they say we are well behind Hibs and Aberdeen......you don’t struggle against so many part-time players on so many occasions with conceding there is an big issue.

The supporters have shown more desire to sort the situation than most of the squad or management team tbh.

The ‘outside noise’ as RN puts it has given him a real wake up call.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

To be fair the reasoning for that was that it would RUIN rangers. 

That worked 😂

Called it wrong again?

Quite some record 

:jjyay:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
41 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

pretend they care about Hearts being successful. 

:rofl:

You are actually a parody. Vermin sympathiser who defends every mistake Hearts make talking about people pretending to want Hearts to be successful. Tremendous.

kingantti1874

Stendel only gets pelters for playing perreira because there are a small group of fans who continually hark on about bringing him back, or whine at why he was let. Go.

I haven’t seen anyone who wants Levein or McPhee back.. thus no one brings up how shit a decison it was from them to play poppadom hands.

pretty simple stuff

12 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Most are being realistic when they say we are well behind Hibs and Aberdeen......you don’t struggle against so many part-time players on so many occasions with conceding there is an big issue.

The supporters have shown more desire to sort the situation than most of the squad or management team tbh.

Agreed.

Fans are concerned about how we’ll do back in the top league next season because of our performances this season against the championship clubs and part time / non league clubs in the cups. It’s not rocket science, but smiths right hubz doesn’t understand or chooses not too

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You are actually a parody. Vermin sympathiser who defends every mistake Hearts make talking about people pretending to want Hearts to be successful. Tremendous.

Srb is long past saving...He's living in his own wee world.....No doubt will have one eye on the Stranraer result tomorrow 
0706202A-5A16-4B89-9A19-43BC5421849F.png.595810d496eda04fed0eaf932bfc8391.png

Nookie Bear
59 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one thinks that. 

Too many shite bags in our support Tbh. 

Many call the players lazy, have no heart, have no fight etc, yet on this board we have "Hearts" fans shitting themselves from hibs, Aberdeen and in general at  the thought of top flight football. 

Maybe a wee break for these precious folk is the best thing Tbh. 

They clearly have no passion, fight or the stomach for any kind of  competition. 

They can then sit and watch man City or utd from their couch while slagging of Hearts and fans who will actually be going to the game and pretend they care about Hearts being successful. 

Pretty sure you were saying Robbie would have us Top 4 next season. 

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Srb is long past saving...He's living in his own wee world.....No doubt will have one eye on the Stranraer result tomorrow 
0706202A-5A16-4B89-9A19-43BC5421849F.png.595810d496eda04fed0eaf932bfc8391.png

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think we can under Robbie or an other, but not  only for the reasons you stated. 

Ambition of Hearts and my expectations are always at least that, sometimes we get third, even 2nd, sometimes we end up below. 

I go into each season ( or most) expecting to be around 3rd and 4th.

I don't see anything wrong with that. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Nah. 

We'll behind? 

We've closed that gap before in a season and have seen that gap closed on us in a season. 

Happens all the Time. 

Sort out? 

Nah, Robbie oot and Ann oot doesn't sort out anything. Not even half a plan. M

They are a million miles from sorting anything out and Tbh depriving the club of cash does not help close the gap you talk about, in fact it plays into the oppositions hands. 

Fans depriving the club of cash because they are in the huff are part of the problem - they hinder our ability to compete. 

Robbie also  knows what is good and bad. 

He'll know last seasons sc was good, almost unbelievable, promotion was good and defeat to Brora is utter shite. 

He won't need told that by anyone, especially those of the phoodle and plane hiring persuasion. 

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah. 

We'll behind? 

We've closed that gap before in a season and have seen that gap closed on us in a season. 

Happens all the Time. 

Sort out? 

Nah, Robbie oot and Ann oot doesn't sort out anything. Not even half a plan. M

They are a million miles from sorting anything out and Tbh depriving the club of cash does not help close the gap you talk about, in fact it plays into the oppositions hands. 

Fans depriving the club of cash because they are in the huff are part of the problem - they hinder our ability to compete. 

Robbie also  knows what is good and bad. 

He'll know last seasons sc was good, almost unbelievable, promotion was good and defeat to Brora is utter shite. 

He won't need told that by anyone, especially those of the phoodle and plane hiring persuasion. 

Yes....

To say we’ve closed the gap before is an admission there is a gap currently. We absolutely closed the gap when we departed the championship in RN’s first stint....but we can all see the differences in that season and this season. Which is why there is a huge level of concern and lack of confidence in RN.

You don’t know if getting AB and RN out won’t sort anything.....what amount of cash would AB leaving deprive us off ? Fans not giving anymore money is them voting with their feet......what’s the point in chucking hard earned money into the managers budget when it’s continually squandered? The horrendous amount of terrible managerial appointments and the subsequent signings with the clubs money is the ONLY thing that has hindered our ability to compete.

If RN knows what is good and what is bad we wouldnt have signed, Popescu, Frear or Kastaneer. 

Nor would he think the unrest amongst the supporters is down to poor results over a two week period.

SomethingAboutObua

Who on earth thinks we are near Hibs and Aberdeen right now??? Hibs' signing policy since they got promoted is lightyears ahead of what ours has been for the last 5 years. Aberdeen might dip if Glass is rubbish but in the last 2 seasons they've been top 4, we've been 12th and second tier. Youth academy for us all round is awful, I'll be honest and say I'll hold my breath on Harry Stone, fully expecting us to sign 2 other 30 somethings ahead of him once Gordon retires. 

If you think we're anywhere near Hibs and Aberdeen you clearly aren't watching Hearts or paying attention to the top flight. This league is awful, teams like Dunfermline and Dundee have literally fallen behind last years League One winners. Don't get me wrong, the Championship is normally alright, but this year the teams are atrocious and you're just a tit if you can't see that we've made it look hard work a lot.

I definitely don't think we'll be bottom 4 next year never mind 12th, but open your bloody eyes and see that we are definitely not going to be top 4 next year, possibly not even for the next 2-3 years. 

15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’re in a league above us 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈😆😂

Them voting us down to the Championship doesn't win your argument.

That technicality has been corrected for next season.

kingantti1874
55 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Who on earth thinks we are near Hibs and Aberdeen right now??? Hibs' signing policy since they got promoted is lightyears ahead of what ours has been for the last 5 years. Aberdeen might dip if Glass is rubbish but in the last 2 seasons they've been top 4, we've been 12th and second tier. Youth academy for us all round is awful, I'll be honest and say I'll hold my breath on Harry Stone, fully expecting us to sign 2 other 30 somethings ahead of him once Gordon retires. 

If you think we're anywhere near Hibs and Aberdeen you clearly aren't watching Hearts or paying attention to the top flight. This league is awful, teams like Dunfermline and Dundee have literally fallen behind last years League One winners. Don't get me wrong, the Championship is normally alright, but this year the teams are atrocious and you're just a tit if you can't see that we've made it look hard work a lot.

I definitely don't think we'll be bottom 4 next year never mind 12th, but open your bloody eyes and see that we are definitely not going to be top 4 next year, possibly not even for the next 2-3 years. 

because of the manager. Not the players.  I don’t agree man for man hibs are better

gordon walks in 

smith walks in

a fit Souttar walks in

a fit Haring walks in

Boyce walks in

kingsley I think is better than doig. 

thats 6. I also hold out huge hope for Mceneff and Gnando.

We have wasted millions, we should be miles in front. But I don’t believe with a proper coach we’d be miles behind. Hibs are pish

Edited by kingantti1874

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Yes....

To say we’ve closed the gap before is an admission there is a gap currently. We absolutely closed the gap when we departed the championship in RN’s first stint....but we can all see the differences in that season and this season. Which is why there is a huge level of concern and lack of confidence in RN.

You don’t know if getting AB and RN out won’t sort anything.....what amount of cash would AB leaving deprive us off ? Fans not giving anymore money is them voting with their feet......what’s the point in chucking hard earned money into the managers budget when it’s continually squandered? The horrendous amount of terrible managerial appointments and the subsequent signings with the clubs money is the ONLY thing that has hindered our ability to compete.

If RN knows what is good and what is bad we wouldnt have signed, Popescu, Frear or Kastaneer. 

Nor would he think the unrest amongst the supporters is down to poor results over a two week period.

We are in the championship. 

They are in the top flight. 

The "gap" is self explanatory. 

Neilson isn't to blame for that gap either btw, in fact using your logic ( which I disagree with as next season it's irrelevant) he created a massive gap between us and rangers/hibs. 

Why not give him a chance again? 

Championship recruitment in a shortened season was always going to be slightly biased towards the short term. The players you mention also contributed to achieving our main goal - promotion. 

The fans starving the club of cash because they are big cry babies and in the huff aren't helping us. 

If everyone didn't buy a ST and withdrew foh funding we'd be even further from fan ownership, in more debt and require Ann even more. 

Their logic is fubar. 

Thankfully, most fans are results driven, have a bit balance and aren't complete arseholes with a personal grudge who hire planes, make up silly nicknames for our staff, slag our staff, former staff and inbetween times make up sad wee five a side football team to slag other fans. 

Tbh, I hope these types do **** off and stay away from Tynecastle for good. 

Be a much better place. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

👏👏👏👏👏

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Neilson isn't to blame for that gap either btw, in fact using your logic ( which I disagree with as next season it's irrelevant) he created a massive gap between us and rangers/hibs. 

Championship recruitment in a shortened season was always going to be slightly biased towards the short term. The players you mention also contributed to achieving our main goal - promotion. 

The fans starving the club of cash because they are big cry babies and in the huff aren't helping us. 

If everyone didn't buy a ST and withdrew foh funding we'd be even further from fan ownership, in more debt and require Ann even more. 

Their logic is fubar. 

Thankfully, most fans are results driven, have a bit balance and aren't complete arseholes with a personal grudge who hire planes, make up silly nicknames for our staff, slag our staff, former staff and inbetween times make up sad wee five a side football team to slag other fans. 

Be a much better place. 

Be much better full of people who backed Hibs for the cup.

Aye

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Yes....

I can think of one major difference between that season and this season. Maybe Neilson just hasn't;t adapted to the pandemic, while other managers have adapted better? That season a major part of our title win was a focus on fitness and finding the right combinations of players quickly - Gomis, Bauben and Pallardo or Ozturk, Wilson, Paterson and Eckersley and mostly sticking with them. We haven't seem to have been much fitter than our opponents this season and we've tried multiple combinations in every part of the team.

My main criticism of Neilson this season is his performances in the cups (again) and his reluctance to give young players a chance (as he did that last time, I'm guessing he thought older heads was the way to go this season but maybe he'll explain his thinking later). Aside from that, he's proven himself capable of rebuilding teams in the summer and starting well. He's done it 4 times now with us, so I'm not as pessimistic as some about next season.

Next season he should treat the LC like the SC though. A number of fans seem intent on getting on his back at the first opportunity. Our usual early LC exit won't do him any favours.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Their logic is fubar. 

Be a much better place. 

Funny thing is, I said about eight weeks ago that this would end with you blaming the fans. It’s the same repeated cycle. You try to defend the club. You try to defend the players. You try to defend the manager. Then when you’re credibility is destroyed yet again and you don’t have a leg to stand on, you pretend that the fans are to blame.

Some fans are to blame but not in the way you think.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Personal attacks is it. Can anyone join in?

Dusk to Dawn is a miserable Levein-obsessed prick. Having a pint with him to talk about Hearts would be like being forced to drink a glass of your own vomit while listening to Lady on Red by Chris de Burgh on repeat.

Is Budge giving you a pay rise after promotion?

Just now, HMFC 86 said:

Agreed.

Fans are concerned about how we’ll do back in the top league next season because of our performances this season against the championship clubs and part time / non league clubs in the cups. It’s not rocket science, but smiths right hubz doesn’t understand or chooses not too

Some folk think they are right and refuse to get involved in debate. When they know their argument has nothing going for it they resort to insults or telling folk they're talking pish. Folk like that tend to bury their heads in the sand and think everything in the garden is rosy.

I replied to a post yesterday, not actually noticing who had posted and when they re-replied i realised who it was. Had i looked before posting i wouldn't have bothered. You know exactly what will happen. There's folk here who are open to a debate and there are these ones. 

I think every Hearts fan should be concerned about next season. We've all went through a torrid few years and we're looking for some hope and inspiration from somewhere. The club should be worried that a lot of fans are saying they won't be re-newing their season tickets ( a lot will as well but not in such big numbers) and the less cash coming in means less cash for squad rebuild. We will be stuck with more Frears and Kastaneers or worse. Unfortunately some folk can't see the woods for the trees and turn a blind eye to it. They're not really worth getting into a debate with, they'll just say folk are talking shite.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Two new CBs, a striker, a FB/WB and some better strength in depth all over the park and who knows. HIs previous stints with us suggests he can do it, even without fantastic players. His 2016/17 (and his signings that year) are larger derided but he turned them into a competitive team challenging for 2nd by the time left. The problem Robbie faces is last time he had some key quality players who were hugely important - Paterson and Djoum in particular.

We don't have those. Boyce, Haring and Souttar would be the ones in this squad but there are doubts about the fitness of two of them and striker is only as good as his service. He definitely has work to do to find those couple of core players you need to get 3rd or 4th - our version of Boyle at Hibs just now for example. Without him, they'd not be 3rd this year.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is Budge giving you a pay rise after promotion?

Hope so, the shift I'm putting in on here. At least I'm getting paid. What's your reward for the constant steam of negativity you release on us all day after day?

OmiyaHearts

It's really pointless having Robbie continue in the role. The first dropped points next season and he'll he getting it tight from all angles. Half the support will want him gone, whatever happens.

There is nothing Robbie can realistically do to turn this situation around in his favour. He doesn't have the ability or the personality.

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Yes....

Reckon it's knocked us back years. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Do shills get paid an overtime rate at the weekend?

No. Weekends are work days for shills. That is when most football is played after all.

13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Two new CBs, a striker, a FB/WB and some better strength in depth all over the park and who knows. HIs previous stints with us suggests he can do it, even without fantastic players. His 2016/17 (and his signings that year) are larger derided but he turned them into a competitive team challenging for 2nd by the time left. The problem Robbie faces is last time he had some key quality players who were hugely important - Paterson and Djoum in particular.

We don't have those. Boyce, Haring and Souttar would be the ones in this squad but there are doubts about the fitness of two of them and striker is only as good as his service. He definitely has work to do to find those couple of core players you need to get 3rd or 4th - our version of Boyle at Hibs just now for example. Without him, they'd not be 3rd this year.

All we need is one more transfer window.....

How Hearts have become this is ridiculous. 

14 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Some folk think they are right and refuse to get involved in debate. When they know their argument has nothing going for it they resort to insults or telling folk they're talking pish. Folk like that tend to bury their heads in the sand and think everything in the garden is rosy.

I replied to a post yesterday, not actually noticing who had posted and when they re-replied i realised who it was. Had i looked before posting i wouldn't have bothered. You know exactly what will happen. There's folk here who are open to a debate and there are these ones. 

I think every Hearts fan should be concerned about next season. We've all went through a torrid few years and we're looking for some hope and inspiration from somewhere. The club should be worried that a lot of fans are saying they won't be re-newing their season tickets ( a lot will as well but not in such big numbers) and the less cash coming in means less cash for squad rebuild. We will be stuck with more Frears and Kastaneers or worse. Unfortunately some folk can't see the woods for the trees and turn a blind eye to it. They're not really worth getting into a debate with, they'll just say folk are talking shite.

Spot on.  They tend to be the folk that religiously stood by Levein and Co even by the time it was clear things were going downhill fast.

Personally, I couldn’t care if I was proved wrong. I really couldn’t.  But I think these people do.

I’m sure most of us in person could be quite civil , entertain each other’s argument and meet somewhere in the middle.  But the internet doesn’t help in that sense.  At times like now ,and before internet, I can’t imagine there’d be many chuffed Hearts fans you’d meet in person day to day.

But the ones who are and can’t bring themselves to be a little critical ,have found a haven on the internet.  

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, frankblack said:

He asked why they were ahead of us at this time, it’s pretty obvious. 
I wouldn’t expect it to last a season though. 

Guest ToqueJambo
17 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's really pointless having Robbie continue in the role. The first dropped points next season and he'll he getting it tight from all angles. Half the support will want him gone, whatever happens.

There is nothing Robbie can realistically do to turn this situation around in his favour. He doesn't have the ability or the personality.

I agree with much of that, unfortunately. It's what happened after the Hibs cup defeat under Neilson - some fans refused to move on from it.

Would you not agree however that another new manager not called Robbie Neilson would have been slated for the Brora result, but everyone would have agreed he took over in difficult circumstances and deserves the chance to build his own team with a proper summer window and pre season?

It's a bit of a slippery slope when managers careers are decided on single results. The reasonable reaction is to give them the chance to rectify things. This especially applies to Hearts. We're a club with a tradition of being extremely unpredictable - as likely to beat Celtic 4-0 one week and lose 2-0 to Hamilton the next. Or get to the SC final but get pumped out the LC by a Diddy team. It's what we do.

We also always have spells of poor form in a season and we always have a very meh season every 2 or 3 seasons. So when the next manager has a month of bad form, or gets some injuries or loses badly, what then? Do we got though this cycle of a new manager every season?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

For sure.

Toque is on Budge’s payroll, no doubt about that.

Srb is in a constant game of trying to pretend he didn’t back Hibs for the cup and isn’t always wrong about everything.

Bully’s still learning how to tie his laces.

Al has the footballing knowledge of a three year old.

Whatever is a little mummy’s boy

Quite a five a side team.

With Malinga on the bench.

👏

You can't even go a post without  getting something wrong. 

For example, if I "backed" Hibs for the cup then by default I can't be wrong about everything.

You have to engage your brain before posting, especially when it's lies. 

That's when you could  make mistakes and make a bigger arse of yourself than usual. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Well it's how most teams build every season. If Stendel had stayed he would have had to do his major rebuild this summer.

23 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Only thing I will say in Gallachers defence, not sure about himself, David Wilkie won the Olympics with a coach who couldn't swim apparently. Sometimes not having the athletic ability doesn't mean you don't know what you are meant to :) !

Souttar and Halkett would be fine if they had some cover in front, Harings injury problems and Djoum moving on left us bereft of midfielders who covered back, were comfortable going back the way and knew how to make timely fouls/interventions to protect the back 4. Still not rectified until just last Friday, but one swallow against shite doth not make a summer

Sean Foley, who has never played professional golf, studied to be a coach and is seen as one of the top coaches in the world, also proves your point.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, sac said:

Sean Foley, who has never played professional golf, studied to be a coach and is seen as one of the top coaches in the world, also proves your point.

Ian Cathro too (apparently)? Just not when in the manager's seat.

32 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Funny thing is, I said about eight weeks ago that this would end with you blaming the fans. It’s the same repeated cycle. You try to defend the club. You try to defend the players. You try to defend the manager. Then when you’re credibility is destroyed yet again and you don’t have a leg to stand on, you pretend that the fans are to blame.

Some fans are to blame but not in the way you think.

Yup, for a so-called Hearts fan he spends a lot of time slagging them off.  The club has squandered £60 million in 7 years but he spends his time ignoring that and giving it to fans who are fed up seeing money flushed down the toilet. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Spot on.  They tend to be the folk that religiously stood by Levein and Co even by the time it was clear things were going downhill fast.

Personally, I couldn’t care if I was proved wrong. I really couldn’t.  But I think these people do.

I’m sure most of us in person could be quite civil , entertain each other’s argument and meet somewhere in the middle.  But the internet doesn’t help in that sense.  At times like now ,and before internet, I can’t imagine there’d be many chuffed Hearts fans you’d meet in person day to day.

But the ones who are and can’t bring themselves to be a little critical ,have found a haven on the internet.  

If you read the content of my posts, I am often critical. 

Unfortunately, if you don't make it personal and scream abuse constantly you are a happy clapper. 

In fact, any support or call to get behind the team is now "happy clapper" territory on here. 

Tragic, I generally save my abuse and slaggings for the opposition teams and fans, too many on here point it at thier own, constantly. 

The match thread is telling, far too many on here are a  rabid and very active when we are playing poor and/ or getting beat and then slither off completely or pipe down to a squeak when we score or/are playing well or a score. 

Really strange behaviour for a person supporting a team. 

It's almost like they are not Hearts fans or enjoy slagging the club. 

Either way utter fuds imo, and if these sorts are  the ones not going to attend, then Tynecastle will be better for it. 

The match threads are very telling imo. 

Many others criticise and celebrate in equal measure, however a few of the more rabid oot crowd often disappear of match threads completely if we're doing well. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yup, for a so-called Hearts fan he spends a lot of time slagging them off.  The club has squandered £60 million in 7 years but he spends his time ignoring that and giving it to fans who are fed up seeing money flushed down the toilet. 

Irony?

The "happy clappers" who pay their money through tickets and FoH subs have as much right to back their team as the "boo boys" who pay their money have a right to slag off their team.

Folk who don't pay their money though (such as people saying they'll not buy STs next season but will no doubt still lay into the club, and probably a lot of others on social media and on here).... they can do one.

Edited by ToqueJambo

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Well it's how most teams build every season. If Stendel had stayed he would have had to do his major rebuild this summer.

Most teams seem to have a inkling what they’re beyond the next window. And we’re completely ignoring it was never meant to be this way under the grand plan. Out of interest did you want hibs to win the cup? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You can't even go a post without making  getting something wrong. 

For example, if I "backed" Hibs for the cup then by default I can't be wrong about everything.

You have to engage your brain before posting, especially when it's lies. 

That's when you could  make mistakes and make a bigger arse of yourself than usual. 

You wanted them to win. That’s not a prediction, it’s a wish - and let’s be honest, if you’d predicted that they’d win then they’d have 100% lost.

You’ve never called anything right and you’re not getting any better. Your sanctimonious drivel is fooling no-one and I can only assume that you’re keeping going in the hope that people will forget. If I was you I’d have left here in embarrassment years ago

50 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Their logic is fubar. 

Be a much better place. 

Now who’s being a cry baby ? 

You moan about these fans depriving the club of money on one hand then encourage it on the other !!!

RN had his chance this season to really make a huge statement of intent by giving the fans something that makes them sit and take notice in a positive way. Winning the league was a formality for the majority......the level of performances against most of the teams was horribly average even for the championship. We struggled against part-time players on several occasions, we struggled against teams who barely had a chance to prepare for games, we struggled against a team who couldn’t afford a second GK and had their sports scientist in charge of the team.

The cup performances v Alloa and Brora were a disgrace to the club.

Robbie Neilson and a huge majority of the players may have their glory in winning the league but nobody can say they covered themselves in any glory. 

We need to have a strong foundation....starting with the management team.....I just don’t think we have that. 

Neilson was criticised in his first stint here....a lot of supporters weren’t happy with the cautious approach he was starting taking. He went from being all about what we do to all about what the opposition do. There were a lot of poor signings and the squad wasn’t well balanced. He moved on but didn’t last long at MK Dons and the Utd fans didn’t seem too bothered to lose him last summer. Now, once again, a huge chunk of Hearts fans are voicing their concerns about what they’re seeing.

Robbie Neilson is proving to be a bang average manager/head coach. Nobody is excited by him. He is a nice guy and a safe pair of hands but you’ll never go to a game expecting to be on the edge of your seat.

We all want exciting players who will show passion and leave everything they have on the pitch....

yet we expect a manager, who has none of these attributes, to deliver this.

I can’t remember the last time a player said anything positive about his set-up, his training, his tactics...his passion to win every game. He hasn’t improved a single player in 10 months of being in charge. 

I think it’s very very easy to see why so many have huge doubts that he has what it takes to get us back to where we should be.

Edited by DH1986

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

After promotion it is wise to strengthen. 

Surely you are not advocating after demotion last year, a covid transfer window and now promotion we do not revamp the team. 

Are you? 

Changing managers would also result in a busy transfer window. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, sac said:

Justin Rose guru I think 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

After promotion it is wise to strengthen. 

Surely you are not advocating after demotion last year, a covid transfer window and now promotion we do not revamp the team. 

Are you? 

Changing managers would also result in a busy transfer window. 

You seem to have a problem reading and understanding posts. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, DH1986 said:

Now who’s being a cry baby ? 

You moan about these fans depriving the club of money on one hand then encourage it on the other !!!

RN had his chance this season to really make a huge statement of intent by giving the fans something that makes them sit and take notice in a positive way. Winning the league was a formality for the majority......the level of performances against most of the teams was horribly average even for the championship. We struggled against part-time players on several occasions, we struggled against teams who barely had a chance to prepare for games, we struggled against a team who couldn’t afford a second GK and had their sports scientist in charge of the team.

The cup performances v Alloa and Brora were a disgrace to the club.

Robbie Neilson and a huge majority of the players may have their glory in winning the league but nobody can say they covered themselves in any glory. 

We need to have a strong foundation....starting with the management team.....I just don’t think we have that. 

Neilson was criticised in his first stint here....a lot of supporters weren’t happy with the cautious approach he was starting taking. He went from being all about what we do to all about what the opposition do. There were a lot of poor signings and the squad wasn’t well balanced. He moved on but didn’t last long at MK Dons and the Utd fans didn’t seem too bothered to lose him last summer. Now, once again, a huge chunk of Hearts fans are voicing their concerns about what they’re seeing.

Robbie Neilson is proving to be a bang average manager/head coach. Nobody is excited by him. He is a nice guy and a safe pair of hands but you’ll never go to a game expecting to be on the edge of your seat.

We all want exciting players who will show passion and leave everything they have on the pitch....

yet we expect a manager, who has none of these attributes, to deliver this.

I can’t remember the last time a player said anything positive about his set-up, his training, his tactics...his passion to win every game. He hasn’t improved a single player in 10 months of being in charge. 

I think it’s very very easy to see why so many have huge doubts if he has what it takes to get us back to where we should be.

All fair. 

But if he stays you have a choice 

Support Hearts 

Or

Continue to moan. 

Your call, I don't care what others do Tbh, I'll go and support Hearts whoever the manager is. 

Other folk can pick and choose, crack on. 

But if folk don't renew, cancel foh ( because of Robbie) then moan about the quality of the team then imo they need to give themselves a slap. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Most teams seem to have a inkling what they’re beyond the next window. And we’re completely ignoring it was never meant to be this way under the grand plan. Out of interest did you want hibs to win the cup? 

Not this season I would imagine. Most businesses around the world in every industry tore up their long-term plans last year. 

Why would I want Hibs to win the cup? That's different from not believing Robbie Neilson won Hibs the cup. Does that mean Pat Fenlon and Tony Mowbray won the cups for us in 06 and 2012? Better send them their medals.

The grand plan is nothing to do with Neilson. Some folk really need to separate their dislike for Budge from whoever the manager is. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, sac said:

Quite a few top coaches didn’t play at the top of the game, because it’s technique based you don’t have to be able to do it to teach it. I’ve been watching a lot of instructional videos on social media this past year. 
Contrast that with how football works “show us yer medals”. 
Works against guys like Neilson when it comes to try and motivate guys like Naismith etc. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

All fair. 

Support Hearts 

Or

Continue to moan. 

Your call, I don't care what others do Tbh, I'll go and support Hearts whoever the manager is. 

But if folk don't renew, cancel foh ( because of Robbie) then moan about the quality of the team then imo they need to give themselves a slap. 

I will probably do as I’ve always done, support Hearts and moan. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

All fair. 

Support Hearts 

Or

Continue to moan. 

You cannot keep giving money to people who spend it really badly and keep your mouth shut.....

That level of weakness is exactly what has been the problem throughout our club for a number of years.