Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Pasquale for King

Good to see the names of posters that I don’t recognise, folk are angry and want to say their piece. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Greedy Jambo

Noticed McInnes getting a mention. 

Although i have no doubt that he would be better than Neilson, it would be another lazy appointment and his style of football doesn't get me overly excited. 

32 minutes ago, BonningtonJambo said:

Dont like his style of play but he built aberdeen virtually from the ground up they were flirting with relegation before he took over

That’s not quite true. Craig Brown signed both McGinn and Johnny Hayes for Aberdeen before McInnes arrived and they were two of the most influential players who helped get them back up near the top of the league. Plus, McInnes didn’t need to ‘scout’ another important player, Graham Shinnie. When he was at Inverness it was well known that he was an Aberdeen fan and was keen to play for them. In some crucial ways McInnes got pretty lucky with recruitment in his early days with the sheep.

1 hour ago, S Form said:

That’s not quite true. Craig Brown signed both McGinn and Johnny Hayes for Aberdeen before McInnes arrived and they were two of the most influential players who helped get them back up near the top of the league. Plus, McInnes didn’t need to ‘scout’ another important player, Graham Shinnie. When he was at Inverness it was well known that he was an Aberdeen fan and was keen to play for them. In some crucial ways McInnes got pretty lucky with recruitment in his early days with the sheep.

Shhhhh don’t put down McInnes , hes has become some sort of Scottish Pep

on here the last week.....

Its depressing this shit the way were all being treated.Never in my life have i not looked forward to watching a hearts game even playing bad or being expected to lose have always had the interest,people well myself are losing interest just down to being ****in spat on and disrespected in a sneaky manner.Would rather an honest slap in the face than a sneaky old womans bs or being told to go support another team but even that was in a sneaky snakey way it was said. assholes man to the highest degree

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Shhhhh don’t put down McInnes , hes has become some sort of Scottish Pep

on here the last week.....

Would still be an upgrade on what we currently have, the Scottish Steve Bruce...

Neilson has to go immediately even on gardening leave until we punt him at the end of the season. 

Locke/Jefferies can take over until we have our new manager but I'd like to hope we have someone sounded out already so they can start planning for what they want brought in for next season.

7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Noticed McInnes getting a mention. 

Although i have no doubt that he would be better than Neilson, it would be another lazy appointment and his style of football doesn't get me overly excited. 

Nothing against McInnes, but a lazy appointment is the last thing we need this time around. 

Sack Neilson now and we have enough at the club to see us to promotion. It will allow us time to see what is available and who is out there.

We don't need a rush or lazy appointment.

Edited by Gambo

Mccinnes while decent and would have us steady is not the man to take us forward, we need someone with a positive approach, that 90% of the time sets us up to win matches, that only needs to make around 4 or 5 quality signings and does not need to sign a whole new first team every season (see neilson or levein) and someone that can work with the players that we already have and improve them, someone who promotes youth and actually might try giving them a chance once in a while.

We need a forward thinking young hungry manager that does not shite themselves at what the opposition are going to do to us and focuses more on what we are going to do to the opposition.

My god i think we actually had a manager like that and binned him for robbie neilson! I would actually take alex neil Although i think we need to go out of the box this time, my vote would be for david wagner or someone out of the box like that.

David McCaig
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Moore too. 

Morrison is a far better player than Lewis Moore and has scored goals at Championship level before.

Not only has Moore failed to score or assist since joining Arbroath, Arbroath themselves haven’t scored a single goal whilst Moore has been on the pitch!!

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This is turning Into a Mcinnes oot thread, before he's even appointed. 

Just in case Budge has any ideas

8 hours ago, BonningtonJambo said:

Dont like his style of play but he built aberdeen virtually from the ground up they were flirting with relegation before he took over

Dont like him either, but he did a job at St Johnstone before Aberdeen. Was beating us regularly with them

Hagar the Horrible

So Elvis was on BBC radio this morning, I thought clearly sniffing for the Hearts job, but In my view, he was captain fantastic, but he might as well as shat on our crest after kissing theirs....anyhoo

He thinks Robbie is part of a bigger plan and needs time and its only a snall number on social media making noise and if you look at the protests it was a very small number, the m  o  s  t    i  m  p  o  r  t  a  n  t  (sorry doing it in his accent) thing is to win the championship and there doing that and if the treat players better they will get results.

So he is clearly totally misjudged the view of what a small number is, because I have yet to hear my a real person anybody in Robbies corner.  Another in their bubble who is so detached from the real world.

I still think he was saying the right things in the media they are trained to do, especially when you cleary want the guys job.  Why cant we have somebody come out and say it like it is

Just now, Hagar the Horrible said:

So Elvis was on BBC radio this morning, I thought clearly sniffing for the Hearts job, but In my view, he was captain fantastic, but he might as well as shat on our crest after kissing theirs....anyhoo

He thinks Robbie is part of a bigger plan and needs time and its only a snall number on social media making noise and if you look at the protests it was a very small number, the m  o  s  t    i  m  p  o  r  t  a  n  t  (sorry doing it in his accent) thing is to win the championship and there doing that and if the treat players better they will get results.

So he is clearly totally misjudged the view of what a small number is, because I have yet to hear my a real person anybody in Robbies corner.  Another in their bubble who is so detached from the real world.

I still think he was saying the right things in the media they are trained to do, especially when you cleary want the guys job.  Why cant we have somebody come out and say it like it is

pressly not understanding hearts fans anger? im shocked

15 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

pressly not understanding hearts fans anger? im shocked

Pressley needs to engage his brain before uttering his usual cr@p!

Was he not one of the rebellious Riccarton 3?.......Well I've got news for him.....This current crisis is not far away from the one he was so bloody vocal about.
Another one who is so detached from the true feelings of the support. Just wish the media would take a walk along Gorgie and ask a cross section on the streets for their opinion.
Maybe then they will get a much truer picture of the malaise, detachment and discontent between the club and the support.

Neilson Out  

Edited by Hashimoto

11 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Yay! A plan! A “bigger picture”, so to speak. Jam tomorrow!

These serial failures do all stick together, don’t they?

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Pressley needs to engage his brain before uttering his usual cr@p!

Was he not one of the rebellious Riccarton 3?.......Well I've got news for him.....This current crisis is not far away from the one he was so bloody vocal about.
Another one who is so detached from the true feelings of the support. Just wish the media would take a walk along Gorgie and ask a cross section on the streets for their opinion.
Maybe then they will get a much truer picture of the malaise, detachment and discontent between the club and the support.

Neilson Out  

The media and all their slavers are an embarrassment.

It’s very rare for anyone to say how it is.

it’s years since I’ve listened to Sportsound.

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah, didn’t want him to get the job. The Celtic game could’ve been the turning point but it went back to the same crap. 
I was one of the few then but I kept putting the points across, if you feel the need to defend Neilson by all mans bash on. 

I don't feel the need to defend Neilson. As I said in a previous post on this I want the best for Hearts and I don't really care who is in charge as long as they are doing a good job. IF that means bumping Neilson then so be it.

I was also one of the few who never wanted Levein to get the job, glad we agree on something. 😍

There is no way forward under Robbie. The fans have had enough of the mismanagement and financial waste. I’d release as many of these loser chicken hearted coward players as we can in the summer. 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

There is no way forward under Robbie. The fans have had enough of the mismanagement and financial waste. I’d release as many of these loser chicken hearted coward players as we can in the summer. 

i would let the new manager decide as they might just show something if they are being caoched to go forward

Do you think fans would want Neilson out of this was his first spell at the club managing? It does prove the point never go back, skacel excepted

7 hours ago, RussAsia said:

Would still be an upgrade on what we currently have, the Scottish Steve Bruce...

Neilson has to go immediately even on gardening leave until we punt him at the end of the season. 

Locke/Jefferies can take over until we have our new manager but I'd like to hope we have someone sounded out already so they can start planning for what they want brought in for next season.

Thats your opinion. I doubt very much it would be an upgrade. Aberdeen fans would be pissing themselves (well prob all but the one who posts on here)

Also not interested in JJ taking over til the end of the season. I think he is best served in the role he is in. If Neilson stats he stays if he leaves he leaves. Im not happy with performances but the goal is promotion and go from there.

Iv said since all the madness started the summer is the big test for me , this season was always going to be  That will only change if we dont win the league. That would be unforgivable. The planning for the summer has been underway for ages. JJ , Savage and Neilson working together on it. 

However the fact you think going to ABs house is acceptable kind of says there is little point debating with you.

Edited by sadj

12 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Robbie will leave this week. 100%

Will that be before or after we lose to Dunfermline ?

9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Financial Waste? 

18 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I don't feel the need to defend Neilson. As I said in a previous post on this I want the best for Hearts and I don't really care who is in charge as long as they are doing a good job. IF that means bumping Neilson then so be it.

I was also one of the few who never wanted Levein to get the job, glad we agree on something. 😍

👍🏻

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Thats your opinion. I doubt very much it would be an upgrade. Aberdeen fans would be pissing themselves (well prob all but the one who posts on here)

Also not interested in JJ taking over til the end of the season. I think he is best served in the role he is in.

Iv said since all the madness started the summer is the big test for me , this season was always going to be  That will only change if we dont win the league. That would be unforgivable. The planning for the summer has been underway for ages. JJ , Savage and Neilson working together on it. 

However the fact you think going to ABs house is acceptable kind of says there is little point debating with you.

Not that I have any axe to grind over JJ still being with the club but what does he actually do?

I understood (perhaps wrongly) he was brought in to help with trying to move some players on and perhaps identify potential new signings.

Surely now that we have a SD is there still a role for JJ ?

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Financial Waste? 

Money we’ve pissed away. 

Though I’d rather keep Robbie than have McInnes as manager. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 28/11/2020 at 17:21, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Said it before many times and I’ll say it again.

The problem is Budge. For as long as she’s around, we’ll be weak as pish.

No amount of orchestras will change that.

As usual, the top boys of JKB were all over this early doors. No surprise reading the early stages of this thread to see which posters were happy clappy.

OmiyaHearts
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

As usual, the top boys of JKB were all over this early doors. No surprise reading the early stages of this thread to see which posters were happy clappy.

Im pretty sure any 'top boys' on the forum would be Paid Members. Feel free to join.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Im pretty sure any 'top boys' on the forum would be Paid Members. Feel free to join.

No chance. Admin are pro Budge. They’re not getting my money.

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Money we’ve pissed away. 

Though I’d rather keep Robbie than have McInnes as manager. 🤣🤣 not the only one.

Money we as a club have pissed away or Robbie? I think most players Robbie has brought in have a future and can be a part of a good spine. Some are stop gaps thats obvious and was always going to be the case this year.

Are you meaning both his spells as manager? 

The concerning thing for me is the new manager might come in and a lot of these players might get a second chance. These players have failed under Levein, Stendel and Neilson. 

My other concern is that Budge is involved in the decision. 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Money we as a club have pissed away or Robbie? I think most players Robbie has brought in have a future and can be a part of a good spine. Some are stop gaps thats obvious and was always going to be the case this year.

Are you meaning both his spells as manager? 

I should probably have checked what thread I was on 🤣 

He signed seven last summer.....

Gordon, Halliday, Roberts, Frear, Stewart, Popescu and Ginnelly. 

January saw Gnanduillet, Kastaneer and McEneff. 

In my opinion I’d say only Gordon I’d keep and I doubt that was a Robbie signing. 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

In my opinion I’d say only Gordon I’d keep and I doubt that was a Robbie signing. 

🤣

Is Stewart not a loan as is Kastaneer? (Not that that excuses Stewarts howlers this week. 
Gordon - pass

Halliday - pass (i think he does the dirty stuff to allow Irving to perform - which Irving hasnt)

Roberts / Frear - both offer something but have not performed 

Popescu - this place is bonkers - he epitomises it - hes awesome - hes shite etc , personally if id made that pass for the Queens first id expect not to play for a lonnnnng time.

Ginnelly - showed glimpses , cant keep fit but we signed him in the Championship , jury is out

GMS - seems to be settling down - think he will come good

McEneff - has looked good and seems to have a good football brain - similar to GMS i think he will come good

Kastaneer - made a lot of good runs but gets lost in the game - think hes been made a scapegoat a bit

Gnanduillet - has superb feet , misses some easy chances , his disallowed goal on Sat and the winner v Dundee (??) show he can do it. Up there with Sow in potential but needs to do more imo 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Morrison is a far better player than Lewis Moore and has scored goals at Championship level before.

Not only has Moore failed to score or assist since joining Arbroath, Arbroath themselves haven’t scored a single goal whilst Moore has been on the pitch!!

I like them both. Moore proved himself more than capable with us in the top league. Hard to judge him on scoring goals as he’s not a striker and Arbroath are awful.
I forgot you hated him. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Kingsley and GMS too, 12 signings and only maybe 5 good enough to contribute this season never mind next. 

David McCaig
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I like them both. Moore proved himself more than capable with us in the top league. Hard to judge him on scoring goals as he’s not a striker and Arbroath are awful.
I forgot you hated him. 

He doesn’t score, he doesn’t create...  define MORE than capable with us in the top league.  He hasn’t even proved himself remotely capable in the Championship over spells with Hearts, Falkirk and Arbroath.  

The kid is on the fast track to part time football, if he’s lucky.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

He doesn’t score, he doesn’t create...  define MORE than capable with us in the top league.  He hasn’t even proved himself remotely capable in the Championship over spells with Hearts, Falkirk and Arbroath.  

The kid is on the fast track to part time football, if he’s lucky.

He played well for a few games in the top league under Stendel, and Levein in poor teams. 
Whether he succeeds in his career is another thing altogether. 
Good luck to him. 

David McCaig
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

He played well for a few games in the top league under Stendel, and Levein in poor teams. 
Whether he succeeds in his career is another thing altogether. 
Good luck to him. 

If we are accepting Moore has having played well, then no wonder we are in the mess we are in, as standards have fallen through the floor.

Jordan Roberts brief loan spell at Motherwell has already surpassed Moore’s Premiership career!!

Pasquale for King
Just now, David McCaig said:

If we are accepting Moore has having played well, then no wonder we are in the mess we are in, as standards have fallen through the floor.

Jordan Roberts brief loan spell at Motherwell has already surpassed Moore’s Premiership career!!

I get that you hate him, you made it clear last summer when someone gave him a two year contract. 
You make me sound like a Happy clapper like Budges right boot ffs 😆