Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )

wattie exploited

19 minutes ago, Jambo4050 said:

Robbie I’m not saying he’s the finished article but he needs to play ahead of Halliday. 

Play different roles.

Halliday is there ,to break up play.

Irving  to create chances.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

• sadj

3 minutes ago, Tott said:

Why?

Because he can actually play the game. Others on this thread know that too including trolls..He and m enuff should be playing together

Edited by Riccarton3

56 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Irving is a bit overrated, he’s inconsistent and when he has a bad game he tends to just keep making mistakes and can’t get himself out the rut and playing simpler. But thats just where he’s at in this early part of his career, if it happens, sub him off. 

However, I’d be starting him and Mceneff next game. Think we need to see a more youthful energy and hunger now as we appear to be coasting. Think they will link up better. Halliday just slows everything down and is dreadful all round, 2nd touch is often a tackle.

Agree with that 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Because he can actually play pay the game. He and m enuff should be playing together

Not the strongest midfield going.

Mceneff starts off game well,but fades away,irving is caught up in his own ego at this moment.

Both weak midfielders and easily  bullied.

59 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Irving is a bit overrated, he’s inconsistent and when he has a bad game he tends to just keep making mistakes and can’t get himself out the rut and playing simpler. But thats just where he’s at in this early part of his career, if it happens, sub him off. 

However, I’d be starting him and Mceneff next game. Think we need to see a more youthful energy and hunger now as we appear to be coasting. Think they will link up better. Halliday just slows everything down and is dreadful all round, 2nd touch is often a tackle.

Would rather see Haring and Mceneef starting the next game

4 minutes ago, Tott said:

Not the strongest midfield going.

Mceneff starts off game well,but fades away,irving is caught up in his own ego at this moment.

Both weak midfielders and easily  bullied.

As opposed to Andy Holliday who contributes f all? But you don't even have to drop the Hun. Just put three in midfield and bin this ridiculous 2 wide man pish that he had to change every decking mstch

Edited by Riccarton3

2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

He’s gone. Waste of time having him in match day squad. Not interested in trying to change a match.

He's been ruined that's the truth. 

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's been ruined that's the truth. 

To be ruined he’d have to have been something to start with. There’s still time for him to make a career for himself but most likely not at Tynecastle. Have you noticed how much McEneff hustles after only a few weeks here. Irving needs a rocket 🚀 up his @$$.

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

🤣 He's been playing the best football of his career this season

Aye so he has, he's was dominating midfields last season, Scottish Premiership midfields. 

7 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

To be ruined he’d have to have been something to start with. There’s still time for him to make a career for himself but most likely not at Tynecastle. Have you noticed how much McEneff hustles after only a few weeks here. Irving needs a rocket 🚀 up his @$$.

Nah I've seen a guy that was talked up about being, a box to box midfielder, the only problem is he's never near the attacking box 🤔

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nah I've seen a guy that was talked up about being, a box to box midfielder, the only problem is he's never near the attacking box 🤔

Apart from when he is. McEneff is a decent looking signing FFS. Give the guy a chance.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Apart from when he is. McEneff is a decent looking signing FFS. Give the guy a chance.

I give him the chance, it's not him I'm getting at. 

Guy can play 

His manager is rank 👍

J.T.F.Robertson
11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I give him the chance, it's not him I'm getting at. 

Guy can play 

His manager is rank 👍

I realise it's not the highest standard, but he does look to have potential.

You can almost guarantee we'll knock any of that out of him.

6 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye so he has, he's was dominating midfields last season, Scottish Premiership midfields. 

So, you were a fan a while ago but now think the boy is ruined. Sounds like you are a bit like the folks that can't give youth a chance, the same folk you were arguing against a while back. 

wattie exploited

I think he would play better if we had better players beside him  I think we should use him with McEneff and see how that works has to better than hailladay :rifle:

Malinga the Swinga

Ah, good to see Bongo back

spouting shit about Stendel and Irving. 

Must have missed the premiership games Irving was dominating last year. 

The only person Irving has to blame for being sub at the moment is himself. 

Last few performances were dreadful, and he won't commit to club.

Hearts owe him nothing. 

8 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

So, you were a fan a while ago but now think the boy is ruined. Sounds like you are a bit like the folks that can't give youth a chance, the same folk you were arguing against a while back. 

Yeah i do that's the Neilson effect on players, unless you can point out just 1 player Robbie has improved?. 

Lewis ferguson at Aberdeen is valued between £3-5 million. 

Irving didn't dominate midfields🤔 last season, honestly as far as football knowledge i absolutely lose everyone on here, it's just not fair 😂

Now he can't get a game 🤔

Any other posters want a shot?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Irving didn't dominate midfields🤔 last season, honestly as far as football knowledge i absolutely lose everyone on here, it's just not fair 😂

Irving was decent last season but that Aberdeen performance was about the only game he dominated its like saying we should have kept Tzoilis and showing highlights of his Rangers cameo.

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

I think he would play better if we had better players beside him  I think we should use him with McEneff and see how that works has to better than hailladay :rifle:

Everyone improves as a player playing beside better players. Look at Darren Fletcher. 

The problem is we can't afford the quality required to improve him that much.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

1 minute ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Irving was decent last season but that Aberdeen performance was about the only game he dominated its like saying we should have kept Tzoilis and showing highlights of his Rangers cameo.

That was the only game he played decent last season 🤔behave. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That was the only game he played decent last season 🤔behave. 

Thats not what i said i said he was decent last season but the Aberdeen was the one game he looked a class above. We never seen enough performances like the Aberdeen game. I like Irving and hope he stays just think your point of showing clips of the Aberdeen game are flawed as we dont get that performance often enough.

Fxxx the SPFL
21 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah i do that's the Neilson effect on players, unless you can point out just 1 player Robbie has improved?. 

Souttar's getting better by the day :whistling:

1 minute ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Thats not what i said i said he was decent last season but the Aberdeen was the one game he looked a class above. We never seen enough performances like the Aberdeen game. I like Irving and hope he stays just think your point of showing clips of the Aberdeen game are flawed as we dont get that performance often enough.

How are they flawed they are against a team that is roughly the same level as us, my question is how come Neilson can't get that type of performance out of him?. 

22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What’s your credentials Bongo? Since you like to lecture everyone else you must have played at the very top?

Just now, DS98 said:

What’s your credentials Bongo? Since you like to lecture everyone else you must have played at the very top?

No comment mate I'll let you work that out 😉

Surely you can see the club isn't going in the right direction. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How are they flawed they are against a team that is roughly the same level as us, my question is how come Neilson can't get that type of performance out of him?. 

Poor management. 

A_A wehatethehibs
22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You’ve posted this video basically every page of this thread.

He had 18 league appearances last season, could you post the videos of the other 17 games as well as just that one? Including Hamilton 2-2 at Tynecastle which caused your man Stendel to bin him for the last few games for ****ing Damour :lol: 

On second thoughts no don’t post the videos but you get the point. That is 1 game under Levein. Not an indication of his overall season last season. He was great against St Mirren as well under mcphee. But he had 18 league appearances just 3 of them were wins. 

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He had 18 league appearances last season, could you post the videos of the other 17 games as well as just that one? Including Hamilton 2-2 at Tynecastle which caused your man Stendel to bin him for the last few games for ****ing Damour :lol: 

On second thoughts no don’t post the videos but you get the point. That is 1 game under Levein. Not an indication of his overall season last season. He was great against St Mirren as well under mcphee. But he had 18 league appearances just 3 of them were wins. 

Your not judging him on wins your judging him on overall performance 😂, you can have a good game and still lose omg 😂 what a comment to make. 

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No comment mate I'll let you work that out 😉

Surely you can see the club isn't going in the right direction. 

Fair enough. Maybe folk would take you more seriously if they knew.

Nope I’m concerned right now about what’s going on. There’s a lot wrong with the club. But where I differ from you is that I realise the rot set in a long time ago. The blame doesn’t solely lie at Robbie’s door. 

The arsehole plane brigade

Levein

Budge

Cathro 

McPhee

Stendel 

Robbie.

And about 40 odd players that failed the club miserably. All have contributed to 6 years of shit.

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Your not judging him on wins your judging him on overall performance 😂, you can have a good game and still lose omg 😂 what a comment to make. 

Oh so he dominated every one of those 18 games then?

Fact is the boy played in half the games of a relegation season. Woeful 

4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

And that isn't one game under Levein that game i posted, Stendel was in charge 🙈

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Oh so he dominated every one of those 18 games then?

Fact is the boy played in half the games of a relegation season. Woeful 

Who's saying he did, he showed far more in a few games than the likes of Whelan+Damour  the guy was 19 years old and was playing in the centre of midfield with Michael Smith in the particular game. 

You telling me Halliday is better than him?. 

Irving can play he ain't the problem. 

10 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Nope I’m concerned right now about what’s going on. There’s a lot wrong with the club. But where I differ from you is that I realise the rot set in a long time ago. The blame doesn’t solely lie at Robbie’s door. 

The arsehole plane brigade

Levein

Budge

Cathro 

McPhee

Stendel 

Robbie.

And about 40 odd players that failed the club miserably. All have contributed to 6 years of shit.

Including Neilson?. 

9 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Or if he didn't make ridiculous claims like "Irving dominated midfields last season" and then back it up with a video and a bunch of emojis.  

27 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Or if he didn't make ridiculous claims like "Irving dominated midfields last season" and then back it up with a video and a bunch of emojis.  

Yeah i just made it up 🤔

46 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Who's saying he did, he showed far more in a few games than the likes of Whelan+Damour  the guy was 19 years old and was playing in the centre of midfield with Michael Smith in the particular game. 

You telling me Halliday is better than him?. 

Irving can play he ain't the problem. 

There surely can't be any debate about anything in this post. 

What I will say is Andy Irving does look like his head is elsewhere. Even if he's decided to move on, as an Edinburgh boy and a kid looking for what he sees as a bigger move I still expect him to perform better with the opportunities he gets

9 minutes ago, blairdin said:

There surely can't be any debate about anything in this post. 

Except for the bit where he says "Who's saying he did", where the answer is him.  Or the general theme that being better than Damour and Whelan constitutes "dominating" midfields.

Irving was to blame for our relagation last season a 20 year old is to blame 😂, a player who has ability just takes a manager to get the best out of him. 

Find it amazing how players like Robinson and Holt are now playing in the division above us, players deemed not got enough for Hearts yet do a job for livi 🤔

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )