Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )

wattie exploited

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Β 

When's Doig moving to Serie A, Celtic or Bayern? Must be any day now.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ He signed a new deal with Hibs he isn't looking to get away.Β 

Β 

Hickey couldn't leave the club quick enough πŸ˜‚ said feck playing under Neilson, Levein was bad enough.Β 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Bongo 1874

• A_A wehatethehibs

• sadj

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Β 

Hickey couldn't leave the club quick enough πŸ˜‚ said feck playing under Neilson, Levein was bad enough.Β 

Pretty sure he and his family have the mentality to appreciate what the club has contributed. It was his performances for Hearts that earned his move.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Pretty sure he and his family have the mentality to appreciate what the club has contributed. It was his performances for Hearts that earned his move.Β 

Β 

He was chucked in to the team because we had no one else to play left back πŸ˜‚, he was originally a centre midfielder.

Β 

Paterson, Nicholson, Walker, Hickey,.Β 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He was chucked in to the team because we had no one else to play left back πŸ˜‚, he was originally a centre midfielder.

Β 

Β 

Couldn't give a ****. Try and show some class

4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

And you know josh doig personally to confirm this yeah?.Β 

Β 

I'm sure his dad Tommy would say differently πŸ€”.Β 

And his dad isn’t biased?Β 

38 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Β 

Just making stuff up now.Β 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

And his dad isn’t biased?Β 

His dad was a bit of a player himself too.Β 

Β 

But the fact clubs like Celtic and Man City are keeping tabs on him, suggests they see something in him.Β 

24 minutes ago, ooh-aah-cantona said:

πŸ˜‚ You really are a roaster.

Β 

Can see Paterson phoning up his pal Bongo1874 off KickbackΒ to tell him the latest training ground gossip involving Levein and Aaron Hickey.

Β 

Β 

Hickey wasn't happy at Hearts hence why he wouldn't sign a new deal πŸ€” he turned down a contract offer from Levein πŸ‘.Β 

Β 

Facts dude.Β 

Β 

His dad in his own words thought Levein was a P***k.Β 

Β 

Similar thoughts from Marc Leonard parents πŸ‘.Β 

Β 

Bongo 1874 with all the explicit kickback goss reporting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.Β 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Class for what, truth hurts we ruin players.Β 

But at least we’re not #!bs. So we’ll always have that. Right?

Guest ToqueJambo
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hickey wasn't happy at Hearts hence why he wouldn't sign a new deal πŸ€” he turned down a contract offer from Levein πŸ‘.Β 

Β 

Facts dude.Β 

Β 

His dad in his own words thought Levein was a P***k.Β 

Β 

Similar thoughts from Marc Leonard parents πŸ‘.Β 

Β 

Bongo 1874 with all the explicit kickback goss reporting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.Β 

Β 

Some of Levein's best friends probably think he's a bit of a prick 🀣 He made Hickey though. Signed him from a club where he was going nowhere, saw his potential, put faith in him and developed him into a £1.8m player who can slot straight into a Serie A team and will very possibly make us a LOT more money assuming there's a sell on clause.

Edited by ToqueJambo

44 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

But at least we’re not #!bs. So we’ll always have that. Right?

Hibs will always be our bitches not that it's a great achievement or anything, what pisses me of spirit is that, they seem to tie down their players to longer contracts.Β 

Β 

They could've let Porto and Nisbet go, they refused now that could come back to haunt them.Β 

Β 

But Nisbet is signed up until 2024,and Porto until 2023.Β 

Β 

They are looking to get better fees.Β 

Β 

As soon as Hickey had James Forrest in his pocket during the cup final.Β 

Β 

That showed to me that the lad has what it takes for the big occasion, he performed under huge pressure, Forrest was playing one of his better seasons at Celtic.Β 

Β 

So why after the cup final wasn't a new contract drawn up to safeguard the club, and get more money for him.Β 

Β 

Make no mistake about it if he had been playing for Rangers or Celtic he would've went for way more than Β£1.8 mil.Β 

Β 

I want the best for Hearts, I'm not a hibs fan.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Bongo 1874

8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Β 

Some of Levein's best friends probably think he's a bit of a prick 🀣 He made Hickey though. Signed him from a club where he was going nowhere, saw his potential, put faith in him and developed him into a £1.8m player who can slot straight into a Serie A team and will very possibly make us a LOT more money assuming there's a sell on clause.

did Levein (i am no fan believe me) go back to get him from Celtic? Sometimes you just need to give credit when due unless you are a ****

KyleLafferty

It seems lockdown is getting to some people, don’t worry, light at the end of the tunnel nowπŸ‘πŸ»

Josh Doig was released from Hearts as a centre half, Arron played centre midfield.Β  They were never in competition for a place at the academy.Β  Both moved to left back as they moved to their respective first teams....Levein didnt rate Josh and released him against the adviceΒ of the coaching staff.

2 hours ago, tomtom said:

Josh Doig was released from Hearts as a centre half, Arron played centre midfield.Β  They were never in competition for a place at the academy.Β  Both moved to left back as they moved to their respective first teams....Levein didnt rate Josh and released him against the adviceΒ of the coaching staff.

Correct πŸ‘.Β 

Β 

Β 

wattie exploited
On 28/02/2021 at 18:21, Japan Jambo said:

Β 

Does loaning Jordan Roberts to Motherwell or Wighton to Dunfermline count?

dont think any one player has improved since Robbie has taken charge no ONE !!!!!!!!!!Β Β :rifle:

Guest ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, tomtom said:

Β 

Who to believe. Internet or Josh Doig himself:

Β 

"I was nowhere near the player I am now at 15 or 16 when I got released. I was tall, lanky and playing centre midfield."

Β 

https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2021/02/josh-doig-was-nowhere-near-the-player-he-is-today-when-hearts-released-him/

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Β 

Who to believe. Internet or Josh Doig himself:

Β 

"I was nowhere near the player I am now at 15 or 16 when I got released. I was tall, lanky and playing centre midfield."

Β 

https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2021/02/josh-doig-was-nowhere-near-the-player-he-is-today-when-hearts-released-him/

Basically saying he's improved as a player down to going to Queen parks on loan, and joining hibs ☺. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Basically saying he's improved as a player down to going to Queen parks on loan, and joining hibs ☺. 

Β 

SoundsΒ like he didn't even rate himself. He certainly didn't seem to be playing centre half. Nevermind, he'll be off to SerieΒ A soon, earning Hibs millions. Hope we've got a sell on clause.

17 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Β 

SoundsΒ like he didn't even rate himself. He certainly didn't seem to be playing centre half. Nevermind, he'll be off to SerieΒ A soon, earning Hibs millions. Hope we've got a sell on clause.

Maybe but then you have to ask? , it must take a good manager / coach to install that confidence in a playerΒ 

Β 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/55862670&ved=2ahUKEwjujvXZoJDvAhW0tXEKHdobC-YQFjACegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0OjuPWPEtgzC5BdjWtxbKY&ampcf=1

Β 

To go out their and express himself on the pitch.Β 

Edited by Bongo 1874

wattie exploited

all contract talks are on hold according to the papers I wonder if that includes Irving or just the dross like Berra and co ?

Β 

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

all contract talks are on hold according to the papers I wonder if that includes Irving or just the dross like Berra and co ?

Β 

I think the use of the word β€˜all’ is Β the clue.Β 

wattie exploited
Just now, davemclaren said:

I think the use of the word β€˜all’ is Β the clue.Β 

dont think Irvine will sign now if we leave it till he is out of contactΒ :rifle:

not bothered about BerraΒ  or whiteΒ  leavingΒ :rifle:

19 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

Β 

Β  I'm sure I read that because Irving's talks have already begun, he is not included.

Ford Prentice
2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

dont think Irvine will sign now if we leave it till he is out of contactΒ :rifle:

not bothered about BerraΒ  or whiteΒ  leavingΒ :rifle:

Irving talks ongoing according to Nielson. This may be wishful thinking but could they be delaying an announcement about Irving until nearer the time season tickets go on sale to have some good news to help boost sales?

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

Irving talks ongoing according to Nielson. This may be wishful thinking but could they be delaying an announcement about Irving until nearer the time season tickets go on sale to have some good news to help boost sales?

will be getting a season ticket even if Irving signs or not he's hardly going to increase sales. Ooft Irving has signed let's all buy season tickets can't see there being a mad rush

No Idle Talk
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Β  I'm sure I read that because Irving's talks have already begun, he is not included.

Β 

Correct. I think the club are negotiating with Josh Ginnelly as well.

indianajones

Would like to see him stay but who really cares?Β 

Β 

Part of one of the worst Hearts teams in fecking yonks.Β 

Β 

Β 

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

will be getting a season ticket even if Irving signs or not he's hardly going to increase sales. Ooft Irving has signed let's all buy season tickets can't see there being a mad rush

Not just season tickets - shirt sales will sky rocket 😡

I want him to stay, but whether or not he does isn't going to make or break us - on or off the pitch.

Edited by Batistuta87

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I think it will be a sad indictment of Neilsons coaching if at 20 years old he feels his career is better placed elsewhere than at the 3rd largest club in Scotland.Β 

Β 

Also, our lack of productivity with our youth academy suggests we should be trying to convince Irving to stay as it won't be a nice stat next season when Neilson continues on this path of refusing to play kids.Β 

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

What a strange attitude. On that basis should we get rid of Gordon and Boyce as well?

indianajones
11 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

What a strange attitude. On that basis should we get rid of Gordon and Boyce as well?

Β 

I'd have little problems with any of the current squad leaving.Β 

Β 

Gordon probably the only exception.Β 

On 28/02/2021 at 22:52, Bongo 1874 said:

His dad was a bit of a player himself too.Β 

Β 

But the fact clubs like Celtic and Man City are keeping tabs on him, suggests they see something in him.Β 

This proves you know nothing about football...

Selkirkhmfc1874

Really hope we can keep Andy Irving but not to break the bank ! If him and his agent being unrealistic then just say goodbye

7 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Really hope we can keep Andy Irving but not to break the bank ! If him and his agent being unrealistic then just say goodbye

Spot on. Not worth paying any more than we have to.Β 

3 hours ago, Ford Prentice said:

Aye that’ll do it. β€˜Average and inconsistent young midfielder can’t find another club to meet his heavy wage demands and decides to bit the bullet and stay and make use of our facilities for another 2 years’

Β 

Roll up, roll up.

Β 

Edited by JimmyCant

StevenNaismith

I’ll be astonished if he signs now despite it looking a formality a matter of weeks ago. All is not rosy at the club at the moment.

10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’ll be astonished if he signs now despite it looking a formality a matter of weeks ago. All is not rosy at the club at the moment.

In what way?

Rogue Daddy
10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Beginning to get past caring about this. If he genuinely wanted to stay, I'm sure an agreement would have happened weeks ago IMO.

Β 

Sad to see one of our prospects go... but he wants to go then so be it.Β 

13 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Β 

Β 

OOFT

Β 

You can't be just posting that :PΒ Whats going on? Has Ann even cottoned onto how shite the football is? How he's utterly failing to take advantage of what should be the 3rd best resourced academy in Scotland?

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Not just season tickets - shirt sales will sky rocket 😡

I want him to stay, but whether or not he does isn't going to make or break us - on or off the pitch.

πŸ‘

29 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Β 

The narrative has switched to no contracts until the league is wrapped up. So that to me says Irving is a goner if he was close to sorting a new deal.

Β 

alwaysthereinspirit
50 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Not rosy? Based on a few posts on a football message board by a few 🎟🎬🎭

queens. Meh.

StevenNaismith

I posted on another thread a few days ago but it got deleted I think. A lot of the players aren’t happy. Tactics, man management etc are the main points. The fact Sky Sports are asking Ann about Robbie should tell you that things aren’t great.Β I’m not going to get into it tonight tho as I’m about to drive to Cambridge for a funeral tomorrow.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Not rosy? Based on a few posts on a football message board by a few 🎟🎬🎭

queens. Meh.

Β 

Β 

Be a difficult team spirit atm Tbh.Β 

Β 

Around 8/9 players know their time is up, mixed with a few new guys and a core that know they will be here next year.Β 

Also, if Irving is not signing other players will know this.Β 

Β 

Just as important as clearing out the shite is making sure the players that aren't bothered about us are moved on too.Β 

Β 

Start next season with not only an improved squad but one that is together and wants to play for Hearts.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Smith's right boot

They should have been told that they would be playing for a new contract if they played well. Decision made at the end of the season.Β 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Irving - signs for SK Austria Klagenfurt ( updated )