• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I did have a wee chuckle at you questioning my credentials when I've been a paid member on here for over 15 years. That would be some commitment 😂.

There are a number of "paid members" on here who are committed elsewhere in their allegiance.  You might just be a moaning minnie but being on Kickback is no proof of your allegiance.

Anyway, as I've said, read your original statement, namely that we haven't won away this season, because that is exactly what you said.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

The obvious one? Judas Iscariot?

Sorry mate thats lost on me. I stopped reading the book after two pages of utter fantasy

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Ignore him. A man of the cloth who sees conspiracy deception and lies everywhere apart from the obvious one 

All I suggested is that we haven't played well and won away from home. Not really a controversial opinion!

Ignore him. A man of the cloth who sees conspiracy deception and lies everywhere apart from the obvious one 

All I suggested is that we haven't played well and won away from home. Not really a controversial opinion!

1 minute ago, magicjohnston said:

Roberts up top?? Can't work it out

It’s henderson up top. Walker behind with Frear and Roberts providing the ammo. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, magicjohnston said:

Roberts up top?? Can't work it out

Walker at 10 behind Henderson but who knows 🙈

A woeful display at Dens for Berra. Yet rewarded with captaincy for the next game 🙄 

If they get the job done today, without resources from the bench. It'll be a job very well done. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Whitecapjambo said:

The masochist in me really wants to watch this now after seeing that team. Jaysus.

Hahahahaha me too 😂🤣😆🤪

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Roberts, Frear, Walker and Henderson

:cornette:

Thank feck I was lying down when I seen that lineup. Dear o dear. 

August Landmesser

Walker was good away at Morton, which may explain that.

GMS, Ginelly and Smith not quite match-fit, may explain that (although I'd start some of them and sub then off)

Frear & Roberts' given one more chance to impress?

Ever seen a worse hearts team? Gordon Smith Irving Kingsley only players i rate highly. Hallidays ok.

Henderson getting a chance is great but with Walker Frear and Roberts behind. What a joke that is

Pasquale for King
Just now, Tynehead said:

It is a very good bench if first selection doesn't work

We can only put 3 on though 🤔

1 minute ago, Rc55 said:

Massive, massive risk . 

If this  team fails   badly  then the  manager should  be removed  at the  final  whistle.  

😄

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Well, all the posters saying “Henderson deserves his chance” “neilson never gives the youngesters a chance” Todays your big moment. 

Henderson does deserve a chance. Putting Roberts and Frear on the wings when he gets a start isn't giving him much of a chance though.

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Well, all the posters saying “Henderson deserves his chance” “neilson never gives the youngesters a chance” Todays your big moment. 

Would have been fairer on him to play him with some first choice players supporting him up front. 

Well RN has certainly set himself up with that team, however saying that would you risk Boyce, Naismith, Ginnely and GMS on that surface. Roberts up top? Well RN said he can play there, let's see.

A_A wehatethehibs

To be fair, he has gone and dropped half the team who played vs Dundee except. The axe has fallen. On all our good players... 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Never a good chance when the 'chance' is given in a rather weak team selection. I'd even go as far as to say it's somewhat unfair on both Frear and Roberts, too, to, more than once, give them their 'chance' both in the same lineup.

Gordon 

Smith Halkett Berra Kingsley 

Irving Halliday 

Roberts.  Walker    Frear

Henderson 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Robbie hasn't learned from cup game there it appears ! Hope everything goes well but if not robbie has left himself open to massive criticism