*** Official Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian thread ***

Pasquale for King

8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Put in Alloa football and athletic club, its deffo on their website.

Got it now. Cheers 👍

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

2 hours ago, Berra than you said:

Would be typical hearts so wouldn't shock me in the slightest. 

It’s the hearts way mate we don't seem to have any luck on the injury front  🤦‍♂️

AllyjamboDerbyshire
17 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Wouldn't give that sleekit barsteward Mulraney the skin of my fart.

2-0 - Mackay-Steven and Berra

I stupidly looked at your post and thought, "2-0 yet he's got three scorers, he cannae count". Me being corrected by you:-  :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

He was taken to St John's, it was a facial injury.

He was spyed there.

Dont ask...I dont know any more.

What kind of ****ing challenge did that useless slow ***** do to somehow manage to injure someone’s face ffs. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree, but if we do win comfortably, then it poses further questions about Hearts and the league ****ing Cup. 

Not really. Totally different competitions. Cup games often play out completely differently to league games and so regularly throw up big surprises. Look at the FA Cup this season. Not just the Derby and Leeds shocks, a strong West Ham team just scraped past a non league side, Newport took Brighton to the wire. Our LC record is shite though. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

He was spyed there.

I'm sure GMS wouldn't have been delighted but I'm reassured that it a  facial injury as you would expect it's been patched up and he'll be fine.

I didn't watch Halks' interview but if he referenced it you would assume it's nothing too serious although was probably painful.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

He was spyed there.

To think of the slaying I took on the transfer thread. GMS has had some bizarre stuff over the years. 

Hope he is ok and its just a slight injury 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not really. Totally different competitions. Cup games often play out completely differently to league games and so regularly throw up big surprises. Look at the FA Cup this season. Not just the Derby and Leeds shocks, a strong West Ham team just scraped past a non league side, Newport took Brighton to the wire. Our LC record is shite though. 

It was more a tongue in cheek comment regarding our generally shite lc record tbh.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

What kind of ****ing challenge did that useless slow ***** do to somehow manage to injure someone’s face ffs. 

Showing fight, like you and many others say the players lack.

Starts in training, welcome to Hearts- KABOOM!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Looking at the pitch tonight at Morton maybe a good thing its artificial tomorrow. 

That's honking 

Can only be better than earlier game at Alloa surely, if Robbie decides to attack we win but will we, bookies have us at 1/5 which is terrible odds.

On 15/01/2021 at 08:22, Horatio Caine said:

Sounds like your get up and go has got up and went!  Well, console yourself with the thought that you're in a country that handled the pandemic in an efficient and effective way whilst here we're told not to poke our heads oot the door because the covid man'll get us.  Plus, it's bloody baltic here with little prospect of anything warmer for a few months. 

So appreciate what you've got and be glad you emigrated!

I do appreciate what we've got here but I'll never be glad I emigrated.  I miss Hearts and Edinburgh like you wouldn't believe but circumstances led me to being a long-term globetrotter.

I hope that within 12 months at the latest everything is back to normal for you all and the world will get back to normal life.

Alloa 0,  Hearts 3.

Hibs 1, kilmarnock 4

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

If we lose twice in  season to bloody Alloa then serious questions need to be asked ffs.

Can’t argue with that. 😎

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

If we lose twice in  season to bloody Alloa then serious questions need to be asked ffs.

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Can’t argue with that. 😎

Alloa lost at home to Cove Rangers last week.

Anything less than 3 points for Hearts will be a disgrace.  RN should be able to stay at home, let the players pick the team and decide on tactics and subs, and it should be an easy win.

6 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

After tonight's news we simply must win tomorrow. 

No ****ing about just hammer the ****

This

9 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

This - not just a win. I want to see us humiliate them and their scumbag chairman.

28 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

This 

33 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

A minimum of 3-0 Hearts.

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I do appreciate what we've got here but I'll never be glad I emigrated.  I miss Hearts and Edinburgh like you wouldn't believe but circumstances led me to being a long-term globetrotter.

I hope that within 12 months at the latest everything is back to normal for you all and the world will get back to normal life.

Alloa 0,  Hearts 3.

Hibs 1, kilmarnock 4

👍

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Alloa 0,  Hearts 3.

Hibs 1, kilmarnock 4

Good luck mate.

williamgerrard

Be surprised if this game will be on im in stirling just now and Stirling n surrounding areas its snowing heavy 

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Livi had both games postponed due to their pitch being icy, the surrounds aren’t that important just now. 
Alloa had a game postponed due to a waterlogged pitch this time last year. It’s going to be snowing/raining on and off from 9pm to 11am in Alloa.

18EDC622-9E20-4E22-80FF-BCC44965F868.jpeg

FAF7AA75-D8BD-4F86-A4FF-1C4EE1F677BB.jpeg

Ta

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Ta

No probs, I feel responsible for this thread seeing as I started it 😆😂🤪

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

Be surprised if this game will be on im in stirling just now and Stirling n surrounding areas its snowing heavy 

Got to hope it dries out quickly at lunchtime. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Alloa 0,  Hearts 3.

Hibs 1, kilmarnock 4

Sounds good to me KD 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Baxfee said:

I take it he’s goal will have the game 

Should do, I will post the link a few times near KO

11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Livi had both games postponed due to their pitch being icy, the surrounds aren’t that important just now. 
Alloa had a game postponed due to a waterlogged pitch this time last year. It’s going to be snowing/raining on and off from 9pm to 11am in Alloa.

18EDC622-9E20-4E22-80FF-BCC44965F868.jpeg

FAF7AA75-D8BD-4F86-A4FF-1C4EE1F677BB.jpeg

I read about that on P&B.   Saw some pics of the pitch off a BBC article.    

Was mostly because of poor drainage, allegedly, the drains were backed up ☺ .   One corner of the pitch failed to drain.   

I like to think its been fixed since then, I don't know.   Get the sand out I say.   Make a mini-hill in the corner as a precaution. 

Also I decided to research the other possible faults of poor drainage on artificial grass.   Lack of maintenance could be an issue.   Needs swept and cleaned regularly to stop any build up of "algae" that stops drainage.   Not as easy as it's advertised being a simple all weather pitch. 

Edited by HMFC01

H-E-A-R-T-S if you cannae spell it.....

We're gonna do these tomorrow!

Trust me boys. Alcohol and a love for Hearts has never been wrong before... 😄

Edited by No Idle Talk

Hopefully we can get the three points today and go 7pts clear of Dunfermline and least 5 clear of Dundee with a game in hand 

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

I read about that on P&B.   Saw some pics of the pitch off a BBC article.    

Was mostly because of poor drainage, allegedly, the drains were backed up ☺ .   One corner of the pitch failed to drain.   

I like to think its been fixed since then, I don't know.   Get the sand out I say.   Make a mini-hill in the corner as a precaution. 

Also I decided to research the other possible faults of poor drainage on artificial grass.   Lack of maintenance could be an issue.   Needs swept and cleaned regularly to stop any build up of "algae" that stops drainage.   Not as easy as it's advertised being a simple all weather pitch. 

Didn’t know all that, let’s hope they’ve done all the proper maintenance 👍🏽
It’s dry there now so 🤞

F8444FBC-C74A-46E2-A33C-D7944FA2EEF6.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

A fairly decent forecast for today so,if they've done their maintenance it should go ahead. Anyone local got any weather info?

williamgerrard
22 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

A fairly decent forecast for today so,if they've done their maintenance it should go ahead. Anyone local got any weather info?

I live in Stirling it started raining at 2 am washed some of the snow away but its turned into ice if its the same in alloa the game should be on providing the dealt with the pitch but its alloa anything is possible

32 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

I live in Stirling it started raining at 2 am washed some of the snow away but its turned into ice if its the same in alloa the game should be on providing the dealt with the pitch but its alloa anything is possible

Thanks, fingers crossed. Weve just been put on total lockdown in my Spanish village so the game is the highlight of the weekend. 

The Old Tolbooth

Alloa Pathetic’s Twitter account having a dig at Laurie Dunsire today, not realising that all this will do will make Hearts fans not pay the £12 to watch it, what a pathetic little tinpot club they truly are! 

B4493475-F257-4D31-9D93-C3C3C8DF52AE.jpeg

3 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Alloa Pathetic’s Twitter account having a dig at Laurie Dunsire today, not realising that all this will do will make Hearts fans not pay the £12 to watch it, what a pathetic little tinpot club they truly are! 

Any links to this game would be greatly appreciated. Stuff them. 

24 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I can accept that as banter but they won't get a penny from me.  

GMS got a dull one from Halkett in training as others have said. Head knock and a burst lip. He is fine to play today tho. 

Gordon 

Smith 

Berra 

Halkett 

kingsley 

Irving 

Halliday 

Ginnelly 

Naismith 

GMS

Boyce

Really interested to see how we perform today as this will be the closest to our full strength team as we’ve had all season. 

0-4. Boyce 2, Halkett, Naismith. 

21 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Why any responsible organisation would look to ensure that it represents itself, no matter what the forum, in a professional, adult manner...... and then I remembered that it is not a responsible, professional organisation that posted this. It simply reflects the current state of Scottish football; fractured, unsympathetic, immature and pathetic.      

32 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Conversation with an out of town builder, 

Builder-"excuse me pal, is there a B&Q in Alloa"?

Local- "no, 2 As, 2 Ls, and an O". 

Boom boom, are you here all week?🤣😜

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Should do, I will post the link a few times near KO

Please do bud. My village in spain has just been locked down. Need something to watch.

Hopefully we give them a kicking on the pitch and not one penny off it - the sooner they learn that voting for us to remain in the same league as us isn't actually helpful to them the better...

We should easily beat a team second bottom, who've conceded 25 goals in 11 games.

But it's Neilson and its away from home. So a draw is maybe best we can hope for.

avhudtheteeshirt

We've got to go all out to win today, it will spread our lead at the top and lay down a marker to others!!!

0-3 for the Jambo's.