*** Official Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian thread ***

Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King

It’s two days before the game and nobody has started a match thread that I can see, so for the first time I thought I would. 
Gordon

Kingsley

Halkett

Smith

Brandon

GMS

Irving

Lee

Ginnelly

Naismith

Boyce

Go for it from the off and blow their tinpot club, crap stadium, awful pitch and Celtic ***** of a manger, out of the water. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

The weather doesn't look too bad over he weekend so a good chance the game will be played. I just hope we turn up for the game this time.

Are we allowed to watch the match openly on AlloaTV?  Or do we have to do that in secrecy with the curtains closed in our own homes?

I'm honestly so sick of the deadly spread of this virus and the revolting scenes from Washington that I honestly couldn't care less.

It was a strange feeling to watch Hearts in a Scottish Cup final and not be passionate about it.

If the remainder of the season was cancelled and reconstruction of the leagues to right the wrongs was done, I'd be happy.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Mike Mulraney can go **** himself as far as my cash goes.

🖕

yep.  Hopefully be a nice stream for us to watch on the usual site. Failing that it’ll have to be the  roasters on sportsound .

0-4 HMFC

Edited by 1971fozzy

Pretty sure I watched this on hesgoal.com the last time. Not the best, but happy with that rather than give them any money. 

9 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Are we allowed to watch the match openly on AlloaTV?  Or do we have to do that in secrecy with the curtains closed in our own homes?

No we're not.

It's hesgoal or nothing.

3 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Pretty sure I watched this on hesgoal.com the last time. Not the best, but happy with that rather than give them any money. 

13 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Quite provocative. 

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

The weather doesn't look too bad over he weekend so a good chance the game will be played. I just hope we turn up for the game this time.

I was going to put weather permitting but didn’t want to jinx it. 
Looks bad until lunchtime on Saturday then wind and rain at 7/8 degrees. Flooding might be an issue. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Is GMS match fit, not sure if he's been playing any football lately.

I think he said three weeks since he last played, 16/12/20 i think. Ginnelly not played since 20/12/20 so both might not start. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Definitely. Mikey usually puts up the link just before the game. 

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Scab

Hesgoak is usually a good site to watch it on. The link is usually shared in the hour before the game. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I was going to put weather permitting but didn’t want to jinx it. 
Looks bad until lunchtime on Saturday then wind and rain at 7/8 degrees. Flooding might be an issue. 

Flooding will only be an issue if we don't win by six. 

35 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

He's not match fit. He said so in his interview with HeartsTV when he signed. He said he wasn't far away though, so we could maybe get an hour out of him.

I thought people were donating their away ticket money to foh this season instead of buying streams from those clubs that voted us down. 😄

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Flooding will only be an issue if we don't win by six. 

Pant wetters etc 👍🏽

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Barack said:

One nil us.

Apocalypse here.

Best of both worlds. 

We win, and jkb becomes a hoot for the next week. 

21 minutes ago, One five said:

We will win 4-0 easy peasy 👍

Don’t think so - their shambles of a pitch will make the game a lottery!

16 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Fair point we will win 6-0 then 🤞

Edited by One five

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

He said in an interview that his last game was something like 16 December so he may not feature for the whole game but may get a run out.

47 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Yeah I get  your point though mate , a bad pitch can even things up a bit deffo.

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

With news of the Raith outbreak and a possible postponement it’s vital we get 3 points if this one goes ahead , that’s for sure

Definitely , I’ve been saying this since the start of the season get as many points ahead just in case of the season finishing early.

Wasps 0 - Hearts 4 

I want us to batter them! If ginnelly and gms both start i fancy there pace to get us some joy on the wings and create a good few chances for us to score. We need to take this seriously from the first second and make sure we get the 3 points here.

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Scab

Hesgoak is usually a good site to watch it on. The link is usually shared in the hour before the game. 

Is it just me or do the links rarely work on hesgol? I use a vpn with adblocker but quite often get nothing on either the hearts link or the opposition link that often shows when listing our games

27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Any updates on who is fit/available for this match?

No news yet I can see , hopefully GMS will get some game time though 🤞

Horatio Caine
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm honestly so sick of the deadly spread of this virus and the revolting scenes from Washington that I honestly couldn't care less.

It was a strange feeling to watch Hearts in a Scottish Cup final and not be passionate about it.

If the remainder of the season was cancelled and reconstruction of the leagues to right the wrongs was done, I'd be happy.

Sounds like your get up and go has got up and went!  Well, console yourself with the thought that you're in a country that handled the pandemic in an efficient and effective way whilst here we're told not to poke our heads oot the door because the covid man'll get us.  Plus, it's bloody baltic here with little prospect of anything warmer for a few months. 

So appreciate what you've got and be glad you emigrated!

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

With news of the Raith outbreak and a possible postponement it’s vital we get 3 points if this one goes ahead , that’s for sure

This in bucketloads 

The Apprentice

Should be pretty much full strength apart from Souttar. Hopefully no Walker in the starting line-up, I’m completely done with him in all honesty. 

An early goal would be nice. The longer these games stay at 0-0 the more they become trickier for us. 

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Is it just me or do the links rarely work on hesgol? I use a vpn with adblocker but quite often get nothing on either the hearts link or the opposition link that often shows when listing our games

I just go from the links that are sent, I sometimes go back to a a few days old page and find the link to watch that days games. It freezes now and then but it’s better than paying for it. The Morton game was great, no commentary, just Naismith 😆😂

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Should be pretty much full strength apart from Souttar. Hopefully no Walker in the starting line-up, I’m completely done with him in all honesty. 

An early goal would be nice. The longer these games stay at 0-0 the more they become trickier for us. 

Go at them right from the start, if we score and they have to open up we could take a few off them. We haven’t scored against them in the last 2 hours and 45 minutes though 🙈

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I thought people were donating their away ticket money to foh this season instead of buying streams from those clubs that voted us down. 😄

that’s what I’ve been doing. Not paid a penny for a stream and put into FOH ticket money

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

I love it when folk mention a lottery regarding football, 14 million to 1? 
The pitch helps them there’s no doubt, I would go as far to say it keeps them in this league. 
Let’s do our bit to put that right. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

The non attendance of Hearts supporters at away games eg X2 away games a month with an away support of 2,000 paying on average £10 each should equate to £40,000 but this does not directly correlate with monthly increases in FOH donations. I’d suggest the boycott (& put money into Hearts) is only angry emotion in most cases and does not result in a direct transferable financial benefit for the maroon cause! 
What is clear is that the vast silent majority of faithful Hearts supporters do pump money into the FOH month after month after month - HHGH

Edited by Jambo-Fox

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I just go from the links that are sent, I sometimes go back to a a few days old page and find the link to watch that days games. It freezes now and then but it’s better than paying for it. The Morton game was great, no commentary, just Naismith 😆😂

👍  I'll open a page and keep the tab there