All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

34 minutes ago, poultry said:

I signed in yesteady on my phone and signed out tried it on the I pad this morning, but not accepting it. Anyone any ideas why ? Cheers.

Not really but are your software updates up to date? iPads can be sketchy if they’re not constantly updated to the latest version. 

Edited by GinRummy

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

Shocking that under 16’s aren’t able to view this, my nephew who goes with my sister and niece isn’t able to watch it as not allowed to mix households due to COVID, he’s 5 year old and was proper excited about watching us playing for the 1st time since February, now he’s being denied access, WTF!! Hate criticising the club but these past couple of weeks or so are doing that no favours at all. Sort it out ffs. 

Your five year old is exempt from Covid household mixing rules but don’t let that stop you having a go at the Club! 

jambogirlglasgow
1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

Shocking that under 16’s aren’t able to view this, my nephew who goes with my sister and niece isn’t able to watch it as not allowed to mix households due to COVID, he’s 5 year old and was proper excited about watching us playing for the 1st time since February, now he’s being denied access, WTF!! Hate criticising the club but these past couple of weeks or so are doing that no favours at all. Sort it out ffs. 

Fairly sure the club can’t sort out the government rules. 

15 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Do you have to set up an account or is it same details as if buying tickets online ??? Cheers in advance 

15 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Thank you 

4 hours ago, brux said:

Surely you mean Olly Olly Lee? But then a Hearts fan wouldn't get that wrong would they?

Edit: Just checked, you have 24 posts and at the wind up

Just now, GinRummy said:

Not really but are your software updates up to date? iPads can be sketchy if they’re not constantly updated to the latest version. 

Cheers GinRummy I'll look in to that or get my lassie to look I should say, not very good at these things.

32 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

No, but they could see to it that each ST holder has a login.

9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If it's available to people outside of the uk, there will be. 

Mental. 

what a farce, look after fans outwith scotland but forget about the ones at home, only here eh.

19 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

That only applies outdoors. They still can’t enter another household. 

Carers and grandparents houses if essential care is permissible. Being allowed to watch Hearts is essential in my view. 

22 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I guess if they say "it's for childcare" they might get away with it.

Edit : beaten to it!

Edited by Rossco

21 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

So sit outside the back door and watch it on laptop/iPad??

12 hours ago, SectionFJambo said:

Had a quick look and seems to be no issues getting PPV for the games on in the SPL tomorrow. Suggests to me nothing to do with Sky.

Either Hearts are wrong or are trying to cover up the mess they have made of ST's and streaming. a PPV option is a non starter due to the £35 per game they need to charge.

Thinking about this again.

They wouldn't need to charge £35 per game. People that have seats at this cost normally sit in their seat.

If I walk up, I pay the same to sit in the same section.

But I can alternatively pay a cheaper walk up price in a cheaper section.

PPV streams should reflect these prices. I said it previously that £20 would be a fair price. If PPV becomes available.

This obviously disadvantages the most expensive seats.

Possibly need to work out a different carry forward for different price ranges. 

Bronze st is £330/18=£18.33

Also think children should get their own log in too.

Just now, gaza_1986 said:

Put a capital letter at the start of your first and surnames if you haven't already tried that

Just did and it’s still not working 

42 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Anyone had a response yet after emails Ng about being unable to login?

I emailed yesterday afternoon and got response last night 

now able to log in 

7 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

I emailed yesterday afternoon and got response last night 

now able to log in 

Was there anything unexpected about your user name or had they just not done something right in the background to grant you access?

I was able to log in no problems but just asking in case there is something else that those who can't log in could try.

5 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Was there anything unexpected about your user name or had they just not done something right in the background to grant you access?

I was able to log in no problems but just asking in case there is something else that those who can't log in could try.

Just came up invalid 

so emailed and they said they couldn’t find me on system asked for My seats details and then it was sorted 

6 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Just came up invalid 

so emailed and they said they couldn’t find me on system asked for My seats details and then it was sorted 

Cheers

4 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

You've got that wrong.

Read the email from Hearts again - "Under 16s can watch the match via the log in details attributed to the adult season ticket linked to their account"

Use sister's log in if she is the adult account. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Managed to get logged in 😀

question though ,is it possible to get the picture from either my I phone or I pad onto the tv ( Sony Bravia ) ? Tried using the screen mirroring but no connection, is there any apps or cables I need to use ? 
if you can help explain it .pretend you’re talking to a bairn, I’m not very good at this stuff 😂😂😂
Cheers

Absolute Scenes

I’ve had my finance accepting for my season ticket but still don’t a ticket on my account...not sure if I’m going to be able to watch the match today. Very reluctant to email from posters posts about the responses they get

42 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Did you add ref no: at end of username?

Yeah - doing it all exact. Was unlikely every single one would work to be fair. 

5 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

question though ,is it possible to get the picture from either my I phone or I pad onto the tv ( Sony Bravia ) ? Tried using the screen mirroring but no connection, is there any apps or cables I need to use ? 
if you can help explain it .pretend you’re talking to a bairn, I’m not very good at this stuff 😂😂😂
Cheers

Depends firstly on your tv. Is it internet connected. If not you need an internet connector eg Chromecast (£30). 

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Morning jambos, will you still be able to watch the game on hearts TV if you are an "international subscriber"? Or can you only get video coverage through the new ST holder method? Not going to set up my payments again if it's audio only now on hearts TV....

2 minutes ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Morning jambos, will you still be able to watch the game on hearts TV if you are an "international subscriber"? Or can you only get video coverage through the new ST holder method? Not going to set up my payments again if it's audio only now on hearts TV....

I'm sure they have said international hearts TV viewers can watch it live

15 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Cheers

You should be able to link using an HDMI cable mate.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

I'm sure they have said international hearts TV viewers can watch it live

Thanks mate, hearts TV site isn't very clear at all, I'll probably set it up and see what happens

1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just did and it’s still not working 

Try a different browser. Microsoft Edge worked for me, I tried that after Internet Explorer failed.

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Depends firstly on your tv. Is it internet connected. If not you need an internet connector eg Chromecast (£30). 

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Its set up thru the virgin box but that’s not to say it’s not got internet connection possibilities 😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Eno said:

You should be able to link using an HDMI cable mate.

HDMI cable from an apple product ?? I’m guessing that’ll be a special connection cable ? 

sorry for my lack of knowledge but I do appreciate your help 👍🏻👍🏻

Anyone technical help please.

I can log in no problem on my phone using my credentials.

Problem I have is: trying to log in on tv via HDMI on my laptop. I can get to login page put in exactly th same credentials and it won't let me login.

Any ideas? Would be grateful for any help guys/gals 

been here before
2 minutes ago, Eno said:

Problem I have is: trying to log in on tv via HDMI on my laptop. I can get to login page put in exactly th same credentials and it won't let me login.

Are you logging out on your phone before logging in on the laptop?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Eno said:

Double log-in?

3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Its set up thru the virgin box but that’s not to say it’s not got internet connection possibilities 😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️

HDMI cable from an apple product ?? I’m guessing that’ll be a special connection cable ? 

Sorry I'm an android user. I thought an iPad would have a standard hdmi connection but my daughter assures me it's a special cable. Might be your answer for next week if you cant mirror.

Ebay might be cheapest for said cable?

Just now, been here before said:

Are you logging out on your phone before logging in on the laptop?

Yep, would imagine they would have a way of stopping that so you can't let your mates watch. I don't think they want too many people slowing the stream down.

I logged in no problem. I have a 5 digit reference number

I can’t log in my dad, son or daughter who all have 6 digit references. I’ve done what they said with the extra dash but still saying invalid.

I’ve emailed but haven’t had a reply.

Has anyone else had trouble with 6 number references?

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Your five year old is exempt from Covid household mixing rules but don’t let that stop you having a go at the Club! 

Listen I never come on here and criticise the club but feel they have messed this up, why should the 5 year old need to go elsewhere to watch it, and what if he can’t go elsewhere and wants to watch it at his own house? 

3 hours ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

No but they can sort out a log in for every season ticket holder, 🙄

56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You've got that wrong.

Read the email from Hearts again - "Under 16s can watch the match via the log in details attributed to the adult season ticket linked to their account"

Use sister's log in if she is the adult account. 

Cheers for the helpful reply mikey, though how does that work if my sister is already using it? I thought u can’t have 2 logged in at same time 🤷🏻‍♂️

21 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

You’ll struggle to get an iPhone/iPad connected to anything other than an Apple TV. There might be cables out there that do the trick but best option is trying to get a laptop then using a HDMI cable. 

2 minutes ago, Insideout said:

Anyone tried logging in direct on TV web browser, I can get in ok on phone but not via TV?

I had the same problem with Hisense (not so smart tv) doesn't seem to find a link for some reason.

I've ended up using laptop and HDMI lead.

10 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

It’s all gone quiet from the guys at Hearts TV. It’s not looking good for viewing today’s game. 

It would be so typical of Hearts just now that they would launch a new project at 4.00pm, and the Helpdesk Support team would log off and go home at 4.05pm.

As a PS Dine in the Sky meal last night was outstanding, again.

Edited by DETTY29

17 minutes ago, ecjambo said:

You’ll struggle to get an iPhone/iPad connected to anything other than an Apple TV. There might be cables out there that do the trick but best option is trying to get a laptop then using a HDMI cable. 

Yeah I think I’ll need to fire up the old lap top and buy some cheap internet protection and do it that way 👍🏻

27 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

I logged in no problem. I have a 5 digit reference number

I can’t log in my dad, son or daughter who all have 6 digit references. I’ve done what they said with the extra dash but still saying invalid.

I’ve emailed but haven’t had a reply.

Has anyone else had trouble with 6 number references?

Mine is 6 digit and worked fine