All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

9 minutes ago, Insideout said:

Anyone tried logging in direct on TV web browser, I can get in ok on phone but not via TV?

I've managed it but I had to click on the picture of the stream to come up with a log in box on the tv

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

26 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Cheers for the helpful reply mikey, though how does that work if my sister is already using it? I thought u can’t have 2 logged in at same time 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've got 2 logged in so should be fine

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It would be so typical of Hearts just now that they would launch a new project at 4.00pm, and the Helpdesk Support team would go home at 4.05pm.

As a PS Dine in the Sky meal last night was outstanding, again.

Just been into Gorgie and seen two guys in flat caps  carrying a tripod and camera down McLeod st , they were wearing hi-viz jackets with Pathe news on the back so all should be good 👍🏻

Edited by 3fingersreid

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I've managed it but I had to click on the picture of the stream to come up with a log in box on the tv

Got it now cheers!!

Just now, Poseidon said:

Worth checking through etickets to see how your name is spelt on there and trying that for those experiencing difficulties with the username

tried that and many variations, including what is on my season ticket

12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Worth checking through etickets to see how your name is spelt on there and trying that for those experiencing difficulties with the username

Good tip - worked for me!!

53 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Cheers for the helpful reply mikey, though how does that work if my sister is already using it? I thought u can’t have 2 logged in at same time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good question.

Hearts haven't said just 1 log in. What they've said re U16 using adult log in suggests more than 1 can. 

Some people (like me) have all the tickets in the adult's name. I have 3 tickets in my name. We were going to test that today but I can't get in.

Best wishes for today. 

25 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Does anyone know if the 1874 bar is showing the game? 

Unlikely. I believe the streaming deals negotiated with the broadcasters didn't allow for public screenings for obvious reasons.

Hearts posted on facebook yesterday saying that the 1874 was open and would be showing live football. Unhelpfully they weren't clear if this included the Hearts game or not, which you would think would be of most interest to their customers (Hearts in unclear communication shock).

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

My five year old would rather watch horrid Henry than football. 
Where have I gone wrong? 

Hey dougae is where it is at. 

Just now, DETTY29 said:

Not looking confident of a response from Hearts TV.

Mate has said I can use his son's.

How does the kid to adult log in work?

Seems you all use the same adult log in.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seems you all use the same adult log in.

Ok.

The linking part just restricts number of devices.

Edited by DETTY29

It may still be the same email, try email HeartsTV.Homplc.co.uk if you are having trouble logging in.

Those were the tech guys I sent emails to in the past and they were always quick to respond.

Edited by Neon

https://www.heartsfcpass.com/event/1

Working for me logging in. Looking forward to finally seeing Hearts in action after all this time. 

Being able to change password would be nice... also think they've overly complicated things by adding our names to our usernames. Why not just go by reference number alone since they are all unique anyway.

Just now, kila said:

Working for me logging in. Looking forward to finally seeing Hearts in action after all this time. 

Being able to change password would be nice... also think they've overly complicated things by adding our names to our usernames. Why not just go by reference number alone since they are all unique anyway.

I agree Kila or at the very least they should allow you to change your login at the first time of entering your details.

So the question that really matters. Will they add fake fan noise. If they do, will it be generic crowd noise like the broadcasters or will they be creating a Hearts specific atmosphere. Periods of great atmosphere, periods of library broken by Hearts fans shouting random abuse at our own players, someone yelling "just get it forward" anytime a defender tries to play football. All that I can handle and might make it more like being in the ground, as long as they don't add someone banging a drum.

Hearts fan bar doesn't have the correct license to show the football match being played inside the stadium folks. 

1. Cannot watch the game from the stands (obvious reasons) 

2. Cannot show the match live from their own stadium because they do not have the correct license to show the game. 

Hi Daniel 

I have checked our systems and your details have not been sent over from the ticket office, you will need to contact them and find out why you are not opn the list.
Kind regards

Really!!

2 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Hearts fan bar doesn't have the correct license to show the football match being played inside the stadium folks. 

1. Cannot watch the game from the stands (obvious reasons) 

2. Cannot show the match live from their own stadium because they do not have the correct license to show the game. 

What a joke eh?

**** lawyers.

13 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Audio only i'd assume unless a ST holder.

Cheers.

Just thought they were now allowed to broadcast games in the UK due to the pandemic.

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Just using reference number would potentially make it pretty easy to steal someone's account. Wouldn't be surprised if they added additional security before the season proper starts, like being able to change password.

Just now, Boy Daniel said:
Hi Daniel 

I have checked our systems and your details have not been sent over from the ticket office, you will need to contact them and find out why you are not opn the list.

Kind regards

Really!!

:o

That's shocking. Up to you to fix their **** up - some customer service! How many others are in that boat?

Clearly the word 'verification' is beyond some... 

Just now, kila said:

:o

That's shocking. Up to you to fix their **** up - some customer service! How many others are in that boat?

Clearly the word 'verification' is beyond some... 

Just phone and no one there😡

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Just using reference number would potentially make it pretty easy to steal someone's account. Wouldn't be surprised if they added additional security before the season proper starts, like being able to change password.

Only because they have set a permanent password. If they had emailed a temporary password that folk can change then the username would be a hell of a lot simpler.

1 hour ago, Insideout said:

Anyone tried logging in direct on TV web browser, I can get in ok on phone but not via TV?

I logged in directly on tv web browser, it looks OK, need to see if it buffers when live, might be better on ipad.