All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

Just now, Liam1953 said:

Try reading the post before reply. DOH

I already am a season ticket holder this is for those that are supporters and cannot acces the games or invest. I hope your forecast about open PPV is correct but from what I see it will not happen. Cheers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

1 minute ago, Liam1953 said:

I already am a season ticket holder this is for those that are supporters and cannot acces the games or invest. I hope your forecast about open PPV is correct but from what I see it will not happen. Cheers

This really is amateur hour stuff with fans as usual in the dark. This should have been worked out ages ago.

Set up HeartTV on my telly earlier on and just made sure it's still working ok (showing the wife how clever I am setting it up myself) and the site has changed quite considerably so they're obviously working on it now.

3 minutes ago, Liam1953 said:

Yep just tried and it looks like progress

I've logged on using the previous details with no problem but it's a bit worrying that the advert for the Thistle friendly says "Live Audio in UK"? 

33 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Set up HeartTV on my telly earlier on and just made sure it's still working ok (showing the wife how clever I am setting it up myself) and the site has changed quite considerably so they're obviously working on it now.

I've got logged in on my tv but the 'contact us' pop up box is showing permanently and it won't close.

Nor videos start.

I can SmartView from phone but would be good nit to have to use both devices.

PT game there as an event from 2pm tomorrow.

As a thank you to fans, season ticket holders will be able to watch the Jambos take to the Tynecastle pitch this weekend for free. Please note that due to the sheer volume of users anticipated and the event being of a test nature, access to the live stream will be limited to those aged 16 or over. Under 16s can watch the match via the login details attributed to the adult season ticket linked to their account.

😅😅

3 minutes ago, gov said:

I managed to log in fine with the above, hope everyone gets in ok!

Yeah worked for me...when I remembered to put in the - - - 

Like bloody morse code. 😃

How to watch Hearts v Partick Thistle

We’re fast approaching matchday with Hearts hosting Partick Thistle on Saturday afternoonand we can now advise season ticket holders on how they can watch the action.

As a thank you to fans, season ticket holders will be able to watch the Jambos take to the Tynecastle pitch this weekend for free. Please note that due to the sheer volume of users anticipated and the event being of a test nature, access to the live stream will be limited to those aged 16 or over. Under 16s can watch the match via the login details attributed to the adult season ticket linked to their account.

Season ticket holders should visit https://www.heartsfcpass.com/

This is a brand new platform solely for season ticket holders, and is the URL that season ticket holders will visit to watch all available games going forward.

Click on the homepage’s main image to access the login screen. Your username is formatted name-surname-customer ref number, so if your name is John Smith and your customer ref number is 12345 then your username will be john-smith-12345.

If you have a double-barreled name, ie John Jim Smith, then your username will be john-jim-smith-12345.

If your details only have an initial instead of a full first name, ie J Smith, then your username will be j-smith-12345.

Finally, some season ticket holders have a dash and an extra number in their customer ref number, ie 12345-1, in this case your username will be john-smith-12345-1.

The password is your customer ref number.

https://www.heartsfcpass.com/ is now live and we would encourage season ticket holders to visit it and test their login details between now and tomorrow’s game, when the live stream will start at 2.45pm.

If there are any issues logging in then please contact Hearts TV Support via [email protected]

The site works on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones and depending on the compatibility of your television set you may be able to cast the match to your big screen. Check your manufacturer’s guide to see if this is possible. Alternatively, you can connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable.

Hearts TV International subscribers can access the new Hearts TV website which has the same URL as the previous site (https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/) to watch the game.

All logged in and ready to go 😀😀😀😀

It's extremely easy so this thread should now get interesting 🤣🤣🤣

worked for me. all lower case if that helps.

I'm hoping that the browser on my TV will work when the stream starts but have no idea if it has flash installed as i've never had any reason to use it before. Certainly preferable o hooking up the laptop though.

1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Do you have to set up an account or is it sane details buying tickets???? Cheers in advance 

No, just enter your name as it is on your ticketing account plus your cust ref No.

Example: Neil-Nunb-XXXXX

Password is your Customer Ref No. 

4 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Do you have to set up an account or is it same details as if buying tickets online ??? Cheers in advance 

Can’t remember mate, try setting up an

account with your number reference you have from season ticket. Sorry can’t help more. 

20 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

And invalid credentials for me.

Non-abusive email sent to ask to be looked into.

same here, have sent them an email asking for it to be resolved

I have an account with the Hearts main web site also etickets as well hope that’s not the problem. Also I changed from the Main Stand to the Wheatfield as well this year therefor was issued with a new ST. The Hearts TV guys are on it so I hope they get it sorted. 🤞🏼

Edited by Boy Daniel

1 minute ago, argyjambo said:

just tried it, very simple & it worked 1st time. Seems like us aulder guys (i'm 65) are finding this a breeze👍

Excuse me, I'm nowhere near my 60s 🤣

15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

No, just enter your name as it is on your ticketing account plus your cust ref No.

Example: Neil-Nunb-XXXXX

Password is your Customer Ref No. 

Thank you 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Excuse me, I'm nowhere near my 60s 🤣

I was expressing solidarity with Liam1953....geriatrics rule!👍

Just now, willie wallace said:

How do you know if you have done it correctly.

I only got a reply saying welcome back

It should display your name in the top right corner (along a side a mystery lightbulb that you can turn on and off).

1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

How do you know if you have done it correctly.

I only got a reply saying welcome back

Sounds like you're ok.

2 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

have you remembered the dashes?

yes, i tried different variations. i am wondering if it is because there is an apostrophe in my surname causing the problem

I'm intrigued. There has been no "substantive" reply from the club to anyone looking for a refund but joining instructions have now been sent out for accessing tomorrow's game. Does streaming tomorrow's "free" friendly technically invalidate any claim on a season ticket refund? 

Edited by Jodami

willie wallace
5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

It should display your name in the top right corner (along a side a mystery lightbulb that you can turn on and off).

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Sounds like you're ok.

Cheers guys.How many Jambos does it take to figure out the significance of the light bulb🙄

50 minutes ago, lou said:

Did I dream it or were they not putting some kind of test event on tonight?

They did say they planned something today but looks like tomorrow is now the test event so limiting the numbers with no U16s.

We all know it's going to go tits up 😀

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I'm intrigued. There has been no reply from the club to anyone looking for a refund but joining instructions have now been sent out for accessing tomorrow's game. Does streaming tomorrow's "free" friendly technically invalidate any claim on a season ticket refund? 

Probably not because the game is being offered as a freebie to season ticket holders.

I doubt Hearts will offer refunds tbh, unless the streaming is a mess in which case they’ll have little choice.