• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Probably not because the game is being offered as a freebie to season ticket holders.

I doubt Hearts will offer refunds tbh, unless the streaming is a mess in which case they’ll have little choice.

That's the intrigue. If you stream it then you are accepting the legal premise you are a season ticket holder. 

Computer says no.

Which customer ref number should I be using? The one on the back of my ST or the one for my web page account? I've tried both, both of which are six digits and neither worked. 

56 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

And invalid credentials for me.

Non-abusive email sent to ask to be looked into.

Same for me.....fired off a strongly worded E-mail venting my anger......😂😂

Invalid credentials, I bought my ticket on the direct debit plan so just checked my account it doesn’t look like it’s been updated although they’ve taken the 1st payment anyone else the same?

4 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Computer says no.

Which customer ref number should I be using? The one on the back of my ST or the one for my web page account? I've tried both, both of which are six digits and neither worked. 

Hmmm is that a new card? Just my ref no is on the front.

That should be the same as your customer ref no for the eticket account.

Not sure why you'd have 2 different ones though. 

2 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

Invalid credentials, I bought my ticket on the direct debit plan so just checked my account it doesn’t look like it’s been updated although they’ve taken the 1st payment anyone else the same?

Yep me.

Your post has me thinking that's the reason I have two different customer ref numbers.

1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

My login works but my son's does not. Email sent, they are going to have a busy night by the look of it. 

How old is he? U16s not getting access to tomorrow's stream so account may not be set up yet if he is in that category?

2 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

I am on finance also, my login works. Once your first payment has been made it should secure your seat. I done mine at the end of July though, if yours is more recent you may need to confirm your seat is secured. Email [email protected] I have had replies from them today.

1 hour ago, Liam1953 said:

Even for an 67 year old I logged on ok

I’m slightly older at 70  and it was a dawdle. Can’t wait to watch the games. HHGH. 

I’m in at second attempt - invalid credentials first time!

Warning - user name is case sensitive!

So all you Macs need to make sure your Mc? has ? in upper case as well as the M

Good luck!

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

How old is he? U16s not getting access to tomorrow's stream so account may not be set up yet if he is in that category?

He is 10. Do you know if he will have access for the league games? Wonder why U16's not getting this one??

7 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Yep me.

Your post has me thinking that's the reason I have two different customer ref numbers.

I can't recall why but many if not all of us have 2 different cust ref numbers.

I tried to link pals to my eticket accounts but coukdn't.  Went to TO who told me this.

Now to try and find them

Edited by DETTY29

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Hmmm is that a new card? Just my ref no is on the front.

That should be the same as your customer ref no for the eticket account.

Not sure why you'd have 2 different ones though. 

It is Neil aye. First ST in a few years. I've also noticed my loyalty points haven't been updated since I bought it either. It does seem they haven't updated my account.

Just now, WDJ87 said:

He is 10. Do you know if he will have access for the league games? Wonder why U16's not getting this one??

They’re keeping the numbers down. Can use adult reference number on the adult linked account though

Just now, WDJ87 said:

Tomorrow is being used as the test event so limiting numbers. Sure it'll be fine for the real kick off...well, if that happens. 

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

They’re keeping the numbers down. Can use adult reference number on the adult linked account though

Just now, neilnunb said:

Tomorrow is being used as the test event so limiting numbers. Sure it'll be fine for the real kick off...well, if that happens. 

Thanks guys. Hoping others having issues get them sorted. 🤞

42 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Didnt work through my smart tv browser but worked through the edge browser on xbox so happy with that. 

Managed on my phone but not on the tv browser so will try the Xbox, cheers

18 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Computer says no.

Mines is 5 digit and works fine???

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It was this tweet from yesterday. It’s still there and questions haven’t been responded to.Someone is wrong somewhere. 

B65DF35A-E2C8-4B85-9CFD-17B4DF6DAED0.jpeg

I wonder if PPV could be made available for a delayed stream - ideally (for the viewers) delayed by something minimal like 2 seconds?

King Of The Cat Cafe
4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Managed on desktop computer, but not on either of my iPads.

IT people oot!

7 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

It is Neil aye. First ST in a few years. I've also noticed my loyalty points haven't been updated since I bought it either. It does seem they haven't updated my account.

Ah ok, first I've heard of folk having 2 different customer references but looks like you're not alone.

Hopefully they sort it out for you...but if it's any consolation the stream will likely crash tomorrow anyway 😃

6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Could be your tv browser? Look for updates? Just tried on mine and worked fine.

13 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I am on finance also, my login works. Once your first payment has been made it should secure your seat. I done mine at the end of July though, if yours is more recent you may need to confirm your seat is secured. Email [email protected] I have had replies from them today.

Renewed a few days before the renewal period finished, just seems a bit funny that it doesn’t look like Iv purchased when I log in to my account, email sent

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

I wonder if PPV could be made available for a delayed stream - ideally (for the viewers) delayed by something minimal like 2 seconds?

I think it will b available, it would appear the social media person has misspoke.

The site works on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones and depending on the compatibility of your television set you may be able to cast the match to your big screen. Check your manufacturer’s guide to see if this is possible. Alternatively, you can connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable.

Hadn't noticed this on first read. Possible fix for those without an xbox or a smart tv

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Still looks like no info for non season ticket holders based in the UK to ppv tomorrow (unless it’s mentioned somewhere I don’t know about)

It’s only being streamed for ST Holders over the age of 16.

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

:what:

highlandjambo3
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s only being streamed for ST Holders over the age of 16.

I know that....my statement was regarding fans based in the uk who don’t have season tickets, there was talk about ppv but this is currently unclear or, not happening.

Edited by highlandjambo3

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Ah ok, first I've heard of folk having 2 different customer references but looks like you're not alone.

Hopefully they sort it out for you...but if it's any consolation the stream will likely crash tomorrow anyway 😃

Yeah it wouldn't be shocked if it's an unwatchable buffering mess. Still, would be nice to tune in so I could say I witnessed it, something else to moan about.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I know that....my statement was regarding fans based in the uk who don’t have season tickets, there was talk about ppv but this is currently unclear or, not happening.

I believe the PPV will be available despite what the hearts twitter account said. Just not for this game.

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

:what:

Well - it says it's not available for a live stream. Why wouldn't it be legally and technically possible to delay a stream? And if it can be done...delay it by the minimum time possible.

Are we getting Betfred Cup and Scottish cup access included?

If not that could be the way for the club to 'add value' to the Season Ticket holders TV deal, might take some of the heat off?

42 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Get the bairns to sort it for you did you?

Did it in ten seconds on the bus home. 🤷‍♂️

Got it sorted, well my son did. Apparently you put your name in along with your ref no, then your ref no as the password, I was not putting my ref no in with my user name...😛😛

Pasquale for King
25 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

The club has stated it’s a freebie for season ticket holders over 16 and international viewers, doesn’t look like those in the UK without a ST can watch without a VPN.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Are we getting Betfred Cup and Scottish cup access included?

If not that could be the way for the club to 'add value' to the Season Ticket holders TV deal, might take some of the heat off?

Can’t see Premier Sports allowing the games their showing live to be streamed, I think Raith said they will only be able to show highlights at best. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Jodami said:

That's the intrigue. If you stream it then you are accepting the legal premise you are a season ticket holder. 

Shaky ground. You’re not disputing that you bought a season ticket. You’re arguing that the deal they’re offering isn’t financially reasonable.*

*I’m not arguing this, before the soft lads get busy. I’m happy with streams as a makeweight