All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I can't get it to cast from my phone,(Android,) to my tv.any tips?

I am in the same boat with my iPhone 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

ToadKiller Dog
3 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I can't get it to cast from my phone,(Android,) to my tv.any tips?

I used the tellys own Internet browser if thats any help ,if you have a smart telly should be possible. 

willie wallace
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I used the tellys own Internet browser if thats any help ,if you have a smart telly should be possible. 

Cheers .I will try that

10 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

i had the same problem earlier but its working fine now try logging out and trying again 

cheers..worked after a few attempts..

Not easy with a remote control 🙂

3 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Yep, that's what I did. 👍

For those with a TV that they can't connect to the internet, but with a USB port, I recommend a Google Chromecast. Costs £30 and allows to 'cast' the picture from your phone, tablet or laptop onto the TV. I use it for pretty much all my TV watching. Wanted to check that it was going to work for Hearts stream before recommending it but it is working fine.

Just now, Alex said:

I keep getting error code 232400, anyone any tips?

Try the differt links at the bottom link 4 worked for me

10 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

For those with a TV that they can't connect to the internet, but with a USB port, I recommend a Google Chromecast. Costs £30 and allows to 'cast' the picture from your phone, tablet or laptop onto the TV. I use it for pretty much all my TV watching. Wanted to check that it was going to work for Hearts stream before recommending it but it is working fine.

Exactly how I'm watching it and it's excellent. 

Edited by EH23-Jambo

1 minute ago, hm123fc said:

Definitely entered the correct username and password but all I get is "invalid credentials".  I have e-mailed but dont expect a quick reply.

I'm the same, although I only bought a ST at 2.45pm. Is that too ambitious to expect instant access?

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Apple TV Airplay also works perfectly. And you can select "Use as a separate display" so you can watch on TV and talk shite on the internet at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

I'm the same, although I only bought a ST at 2.45pm. Is that too ambitious to expect instant access?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴

1 minute ago, Juanjo said:

I bought mine last weekend, got the season ticket in front of me, entered all the right details but cannot get in. Bloody frustrating especially as we've scored already!

ToadKiller Dog
6 minutes ago, hm123fc said:

Definitely entered the correct username and password but all I get is "invalid credentials".  I have e-mailed but dont expect a quick reply.

Did you put the dashes in like 

Frank -dreben-1234

Or F-dreben-1234 dependent on how your account is set up 

1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Did you put the dashes in like 

Frank -dreben-1234

Or F-dreben-1234 dependent on how your account is set up 

Is it not all meant to be lower case?

I hope for the competitive games the camera angle will be like it normally is based on the highlights on sport scene and where BT / Sky have the camera 

1 minute ago, EH23-Jambo said:

All lower case with middle dash - 

I'm going with firstname-surname-6 digit customer number 

Cust No as password

Just says "invalid". Shouldn't have left it this late to be fair.

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

I hope for the competitive games the camera angle will be like it normally is based on the highlights on sport scene and where BT / Sky have the camera 

Will be more cameras installed for the league games i believe.

23 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Just found an email in Junk folder saying that because I'd bought today I can't access today. Meh.

6 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Just found an email in Junk folder saying that because I'd bought today I can't access today. Meh.

Got a reply from Hearts TV Support saying they do not have any details of me buying a season ticket and yet they sent it to me this week.  They have now asked when I bought it!

Absolute Scenes
9 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Same as me mate. Apparently we’ve missed the window to have an account created in time for this match. Utter bull. Literally takes 2 seconds to set up an account. But there you go, trial and error

2 minutes ago, farin said:

Laurie dunsire. 

Meant the other commentator, sorry 🙈 ??

Edit....Just heard it's Jimmy Sandison 

Edited by EH23-Jambo

is it just me or is there some kind of weird firewall blocking access to Hearts TV on your SmartTV and blocking HDMI cable form laptop to tv?

Not gonna be happy watching games on my ****in laptop!

Just now, jamboiain13 said:

is it just me or is there some kind of weird firewall blocking access to Hearts TV on your SmartTV and blocking HDMI cable form laptop to tv?

Not gonna be happy watching games on my ****in laptop!

Might not just be you but reading this thread, plenty are able to watch on their TV, me included.

1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

Probably just me but I can’t seem to cast this from my phone. Normally a wee symbol in the top right you use isn’t there☹️