All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

11 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:
Hi Daniel 

I have checked our systems and your details have not been sent over from the ticket office, you will need to contact them and find out why you are not opn the list.

Kind regards

Really!!

when did you buy your season ticket? As it could be all of us not able to login have not had our details sent over from the ticket office

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

16 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:
Hi Daniel 

I have checked our systems and your details have not been sent over from the ticket office, you will need to contact them and find out why you are not opn the list.

Kind regards

Really!!

just sent them another email and got a quick response saying the exact same thing

:arghh:

Couldn't view via my tv (and couldn't be arsed fiddling about trying to sort it) but managed to get on through my xbox, though finding the log in was harder than just using the phone.

24 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

What a joke eh?

**** lawyers.

Honestly doesn't make sence. 

How can't they not show the game from within their own stadium?? Every club in the English leagues have TV that show the game on their concourses whilst your standing having a pint before half time and 15 mins after half time. 

Absloute madness. Someone at tynecastle needs to sort out a license surley for homegames to be shown inside there own fans bar inside the ground. 

Missing out on a massive revenue income. 

Open the Gorgie club and the 1874 bar for fans to come and watch the game. Not at your seat but still at the ground 

1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

Honestly doesn't make sence. 

How can't they not show the game from within their own stadium?? Every club in the English leagues have TV that show the game on their concourses whilst your standing having a pint before half time and 15 mins after half time. 

Absloute madness. Someone at tynecastle needs to sort out a license surley for homegames to be shown inside there own fans bar inside the ground. 

Missing out on a massive revenue income. 

Open the Gorgie club and the 1874 bar for fans to come and watch the game. Not at your seat but still at the ground 

I don't think it is possible to buy a license to show the game in a pub, even your own pub. It will be part of the deal with the broadcasters to allow games to be streamed at all. The difference for EPL concourse is those people are in the ground as season ticket holders. I've been critical of the club on this thread where I think they've got things wrong, but this is outside of their control.

Hope you guys get it sorted before kick off.

Surely if they had looked at the number of accounts they created on their new heartsfcpass.com website and the number of season ticket holders they'd have realised there's a discrepancy.

37 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

So the question that really matters. Will they add fake fan noise. If they do, will it be generic crowd noise like the broadcasters or will they be creating a Hearts specific atmosphere. Periods of great atmosphere, periods of library broken by Hearts fans shouting random abuse at our own players, someone yelling "just get it forward" anytime a defender tries to play football. All that I can handle and might make it more like being in the ground, as long as they don't add someone banging a drum.

If only you could recreate the atmosphere of the Liverpool home tie or the Celtic game around the same time from the old stand (what would now be section N position). Was the best/loudest atmosphere I've ever experienced at Tynecastle (I'm 48 so even the days of the shed) I remember stopping singing for a moment, listening and just thinking wow. Two never forget moments for me. Sending a shiver down my spine thinking about it........feck I miss it. Come on Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I got an answer.

Says 'you have an U16 ticket and this is not valid for today's match'. I've emailed back to ask why can't access with 2 adult tickets. 

Could be they've just transferred the U16 and not the adults. 

2 hours ago, Insideout said:

Anyone tried logging in direct on TV web browser, I can get in ok on phone but not via TV?

Yes, tried but blocked for some reason. 

43 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

when did you buy your season ticket? As it could be all of us not able to login have not had our details sent over from the ticket office

I bought a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been in contact with the ticket office and they have contacted Hearts TV to see if they can sort it out. 

Edited by Boy Daniel

Login updated 

emailed support and got a reply straight away . 

After a couple of emails it turns out my password was my customer number not my password for etickets 

anyone still struggling could give that a try . 

6 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I bought a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been in contact with the ticket office and they have contacted Hearts TV to see if they can sort it out. 

Somebody has dropped the ball. 

Ticket office should have been sending over new season ticket holder details on a daily basis to ensure nobody is missed.

9 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Login updated 

emailed support and got a reply straight away . 

After a couple of emails it turns out my password was my customer number not my password for etickets 

anyone still struggling could give that a try . 

That was a simple query I suppose for them to answer.

More difficult ones seem to be at back of queue.

Edited by DETTY29

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I've got 2 logged in so should be fine

Likewise. I'm logged in on my phone right in front of me, mirroring that on the telly, and logged in on the lap-top on the coffee table. It'll be like sitting in the pub with multiple screens! 😆

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Thinking about this again.

They wouldn't need to charge £35 per game. People that have seats at this cost normally sit in their seat.

If I walk up, I pay the same to sit in the same section.

But I can alternatively pay a cheaper walk up price in a cheaper section.

PPV streams should reflect these prices. I said it previously that £20 would be a fair price. If PPV becomes available.

This obviously disadvantages the most expensive seats.

Possibly need to work out a different carry forward for different price ranges. 

Bronze st is £330/18=£18.33

Also think children should get their own log in too.

Think that would breach the ST guarantee as people clearly losing out.

41 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I don't think it is possible to buy a license to show the game in a pub, even your own pub. It will be part of the deal with the broadcasters to allow games to be streamed at all. The difference for EPL concourse is those people are in the ground as season ticket holders. I've been critical of the club on this thread where I think they've got things wrong, but this is outside of their control.

Surley they just allow season ticket holders into the Gorgie suite or 1874 bar and its a closed event. There is always ways around. 

Just received an email answer back and my six digit ref number logs in fine without the dash between digits five and six.

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Just received an email answer back and my six digit ref number logs in fine without the dash between digits five and six.

:facepalm:

🤣  at least you're sorted

32 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes, tried but blocked for some reason. 

I have a theory. I can't see any settings option to enable cookies on my LG TV web browser. Wonder if that is the issue?

ToadKiller Dog
1 minute ago, Mister T said:

What time is kick off again? 

3pm players out warming up just now 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

3pm players out warming up just now 

Cheers. All I'm seeing is the cut outs in the stands with 2 boys chatting in the background... 

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, WalterEgo said:

This 👆

yeah i can log in direct on the tv browser was a bit fiddly at first but working now if you scroll down on the picture gives you 4 different links to it don't know if this will help you also got it on my ipad no problem :flagwave:

I’ve been given a one off access today till they sort out my season ticket access. 
Can’t complain as they have been really good under the circumstances. 

wattie exploited
Just now, obua said:

I’ve no sound on mine.

my wife just asked is there no sound lol ! there will be just before kickoff i would imagine !!!!

it was there earlier but just in and out :rifle:

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

No sound at all now either. Somebody just said 

"She's got the place bugged!" which we obviously weren't supposed to hear 😂

would be funny if one of them said "kickback's for arseholes'

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

No sound at all now either. Somebody just said 

"She's got the place bugged!" which we obviously weren't supposed to hear 😂

Yeah I heard that too! 🤣 The wife and kid have just gone out so it’s quite a weird feeling sitting in complete silence! Oh wait! The boy just started speaking now. Good stuff!

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

would be funny if one of them said "kickback's for arseholes'

They absolutely did say that. Guaranteed :lol:

You'd think the club would want to do this well and convince the fan's its a good deal. There is a TV studio - you'd be expecting some pre match chat, interviews etc. then the game. Even if they can't do it with video with verbals.

wattie exploited
Just now, Tott said:

logged in through telly,which it accepted ok..nae fecking picture mind you

i had the same problem earlier but its working fine now try logging out and trying again