Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

Just now, Beast Boy said:

Some do not. I’ve seen it with my own eyes plenty times on here. Sadly, too many have different agendas.

Not Hearts supporters though. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

I am at the stage that nothing suprises me with this lot.

Just have to hope that things go wrong and soon.

Hopefully Aberdeen win their games in hand and end up ahead of Hibs by 3 points. 

19 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This has nothing to do with Covid and everything to do with us stealing a march on our competitors in the Championship, Jason Leitch has pretty much confirmed this by distancing the Scottish govt from the decision. 

Some Championship chairmen have complained about us being back in training guaranteed 

Is there anything stopping other championship teams being back in training?  I’m not buying the testing argument because JA has helped fund that through the trust.  

7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

It’s out of ScotGov’s hands. This is on SFA/SPFL.

They can still intervene by making a recommendation,

And, as for the Championship clubs complaining about us training, because we can afford it - and that after pocketing James Anderson's money - by the same token, Celtic should be penalised for having too much money in relation to other clubs in the Premiership.

“training for clubs outwith the SPFL Premiership - which includes all organised adult football over-18 - will be delayed until at least 24 August, pending updated government guidance on the 20th," it added.”
I am reading this as Hearts being Part of the sacrificial lamb of all football, as part of discussions with the Scottish Govt about appeasing things. 

So it appears the Govt are involved here and will be “rightly” worried about god knows what clubs Activities, if the top guys cannot behave.... 

To say the Govt are not involved isn’t right but to blame them isn’t right either here. 
We are part of the yellow card punishment, whilst Aberdeen and Celtic get of free.

More fairness from our governing body.

F Hearts is the new normal 

Just when I was starting to get over our demotion and the way we have been treated this has left me utterly fuming. 

I really hope the club are challenging this and if not given an exemption they will consider defying the orders from the SPFL. If it is not from the government and is indeed from the SPFL then Hearts should turn up at training as normal. 

upgotheheads

This just reinforces my decision to put Hearts first and only. I will be putting NO money into the pockets of any other club in Scottish Football  until Doncaster is gone from our game.

Tin pot leagues run by arseholes, can anyone say they are surprised by this? It's clear they hate us, they aren't even trying to make it sly. Hopefully their little world will burn to the ground soon.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The more ridiculous Scottish Football becomes, the more reason celtic have to pursue an exit to England, or a Euro League.

Lets hope you're right and they **** off, take sevco with them. Best thing for scottish football

bean counter

Correct me if I'm wrong but for us to start training surely our protocols and procedures were inspected and assessed and found to be ok

That was less than two weeks ago why do they think they are not now.

Write to the sfa\spfl stating that due to reduced time to prepare we are withdrawing from the Betfred Cup and our participation in the 2019 Scottish Cup is now doubtful

Edited by bean counter

Just now, hearts00 said:

Just when I was starting to get over our demotion and the way we have been treated this has left me utterly fuming. 

I really hope the club are challenging this and if not given an exemption they will consider defying the orders from the SPFL. If it is not from the government and is indeed from the SPFL then Hearts should turn up at training as normal. 

Has to be linked with Govt, either to appease indirectly or agreed with them. 
They will have been asked to get their house in order and this is their response 

2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Not Hearts supporters though. 

Some are, definitely. They just happen to not support Hearts as much as they have other political agendas.

11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

THE JOINT RESPONSE GROUP TODAY OUTLINES A WIDE RANGE OF MEASURES AGREED WITH THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT TO REINFORCE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL’S COMMITMENT TO PUBLIC HEALTH AND ADHERENCE TO PROTOCOLS.

These measures have been approved by the JRG and follow extensive discussions with Scottish Government Ministers and health advisers.  

So Celtic and Aberdeen, who have both been shown to have broken the protocols, are allowed to keep their training grounds open and to continue training. Hearts, who have not contravened any rules, are told to close their training operation. 

Presumably, the JRG pointed this out and backed us.

Aye!

Right!

Does Jason Leitch's statement on radio not debunk that statement.  He said Hearts training being stopped  nothing to do with Scotgov.

Edited by RENE

7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Of course it is. How folk can’t see it is beyond me.

You need to put the face paint down and take off the see you Jimmy hat.

And lay off the kool aid as well 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Is there anything stopping other championship teams being back in training?  I’m not buying the testing argument because JA has helped fund that through the trust.  

Keeping the players on furlough as long as possible would be my guess 

Just now, Beast Boy said:

Some are, definitely. They just happen to not support Hearts as much as they have other political agendas.

They're not by definition. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats the only logical reason I can see behind the SPFL and SFA decision now its confirmed SG did not ask this.

I think its fine to stop that had they announced it before we started pre-season but over a week in is mental.

They didnt restrict when the top flight clubs started back so why do it with us?

Changing the rules as they go along.

9 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

So fairness was a non-starter back in the Spring with these croffles, and now it's all about fairness???

Never read or heard so much rubbish in my life!

Petrie involved in decision to gain the unsporting advantage for Hibs we're supposed to be getting, just by training.

Sheisters, the lot of them!

I would be very surprised if Championship football is played this year.

If some games are played no promotion will ensue.

It seems that Rod and the freaks have an agenda to hurt us.

A golden opportunity in his eyes to promote his own footballing self-interests at our expense.

Just now, jambomjm74 said:

They will have been asked to get their house in order and this is their response 

What do you mean? The Scottish Go we meant are doing their job. The Joint Response Group are the ones who have told us to stop training. Leitch has said he didn’t have a problem with us training.

upgotheheads
Just now, bean counter said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but for us to start training surely our protocols and procedures were inspected and assessed and found to ok

That was less than two weeks ago why do they think they are not now.

Write to the sfa\spfl stating that due to reduced time to prepare we are withdrawing from the Betfred Cup and our participation in the 2019 Scottish Cup is now doubtful

Nope. I've never been in favour of cutting off my nose to spite my face. We compete, but there's no pain at all in denying funding to other sides, until Doncaster is gone.

Bret the Hitman Hearts
15 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I wonder what actions would result in a red card for Scottish football and whether there’s a way that we could, as fans, safely push the game over the edge? 

I can think of a way, but "safely" is maybe stretching it.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, ramrod said:

This is exactly why the championship and below with not complete their seasons. So many clubs cannot afford bcd matches!!

8 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Doncaster: "The recent, high-profile breaches must be used as further motivation for all those with our game's best interests at heart to comply absolutely with these necessary restrictions and safeguards."

This is clearly aimed at us and designed to make us look like we do not have the "games best interests at heart". How the **** does stopping us training "safeguard" scottish football. We are not playing anyone, we are not having contact with other teams. All it safeguards is Hobos chances of seeing a cup final.

All for having a pop at Doncaster but I can't see anything there that would be aimed at us.

Instead of punishing the clubs who were guilty the SPFL have made it look like they're actually doing something by doing this... incredible but at the same time not surprising

So HMFC train at The Oriam which is a National Training Centre for many sports & Motherwell train at some shitty local playing park, but it's OK for 'well to continue training & The Oriam needs checked out to ensure all protocols are being carried out correctly.

Is it just me who is stupid & can't understand this decision taken by JRG/SPFL/SFA? Corrupt to the core. We need to get a banner like this Thistle fans are get it displayed at Tynecastle permanently!!

ICT will be the only away ground I visit in 2020/21, with the only other exceptions being the "original" teams who supported our case with no demotion along with PT & Stranraer.

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I hope somebody else in the cabal causes a breach and they shut down the whole sport, we could mothball for a year, not many else,  I want it all to burn

This. I want maximum carnage for the top flight....and a few others.

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

You need to put the face paint down and take off the see you Jimmy hat.

And lay off the kool aid as well 👍🏻

You need to put your football club before your political prejudices. If this was coming from ScotGov I’d be raging at them. As it is, it’s the JRG. **** being stupid enough to let them off the hook. Sad that you are happy to.

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Yep, self interest gets swept under the carpet when it’s anyone but Hearts.  

Toxteth O'Grady
6 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

“training for clubs outwith the SPFL Premiership - which includes all organised adult football over-18 - will be delayed until at least 24 August, pending updated government guidance on the 20th," it added.”
I am reading this as Hearts being Part of the sacrificial lamb of all football, as part of discussions with the Scottish Govt about appeasing things. 

So it appears the Govt are involved here and will be “rightly” worried about god knows what clubs Activities, if the top guys cannot behave.... 

To say the Govt are not involved isn’t right but to blame them isn’t right either here. 
We are part of the yellow card punishment, whilst Aberdeen and Celtic get of free.

More fairness from our governing body.

F Hearts is the new normal 

Read what Jason Leitch said - this is nothing to do with government - the SPFL have told us to stop training 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

We won't be able to do that,  sanctions, and we won't get away with it 

SectionDJambo

Anyone who claims that they can't see, or don't agree with the view, that there are clubs in the SPFL who have it in for Hearts, and don't mind it being out in the open, now they know that the SPFL board mafia are untouchable through the protection racket that is Scottish football, is either trolling or not a Hearts fan.

The SFA and SPFL are as corrupt as any organisation could possibly be. And the Scottish press are too frightened, or part of it, to ask questions as to just what is going on. None of the clubs who have broken the guidlines have been punished, but now Hearts, who have done nothing wrong, are.

I hope, without much optimism, that the SG come out tonight or tomorrow, to emphasise that there is no obvious reason why Hearts cannot train, due to our compliance with the guidlines and not playing against anyone other team.

upgotheheads
5 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

5 minutes ago, RENE said:

Does Jason Leitch's statement on radio not debunk that statement.  He said Hearts training being stopped  nothing to do with Scotgov.

Even though this is a complete joke, we better just suck it up and comply with it - I can guarantee they would do their best to hammer us with a points deduction, fine or transfer embargo if we don't jump at their every command.

Just you wait for the first tackle in a Hearts game to be a straight red card, manager sent to the stands pre-kick off, and plenty of other joke decisions all ****ing season.

Rick Sanchez

I'm all for the maximum carnage in the top flight but that would only lead to two years in the championship 🤷‍♂️

And I'm in the death to other clubs camp.

Just ignore the recommendations, not difficult really.

Carry on training and adhering to government directives.

This is vindictive and personal and typical of the amateurs in alleged control attempting to bully us.

Crack on, ignore them and let them do their worse. 

15 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Be seen snogging Hibs players in pubs. Take one for the team Swanny😂

I said “safely” 😂😂😂

can't wait for Tynecastle to be banned from hosting matches as the SPFL say there is no scientific evidence that our type of hybrid pitch doesn't stop the virus

This "includes all organised adult football over-18"...does it just mean the SPFL or is it covering ALL football teams in Scotland, professional and amateur?

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Australis said:

Double training sessions when we are allowed to train again.

Worked for Robbie and the team before.

We mullered a lot of championship teams due to superior fitness before, we will do it again but with the added anger this time. A number of teams are due a real pasting.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Time for James Anderson to request a refund, at least form all the Premiership clubs. Then use that to cover these costs that were none of our doing.

There's two specific clubs that should be reimbursing us. We'll have added incentive to pump whichever one we play in the cup final.

8 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

All for having a pop at Doncaster but I can't see anything there that would be aimed at us.

for all those with our game's best interests at heart to comply absolutely with these necessary restrictions and safeguards

So when we complain to the SPFL/SFA  for not being able to train it'll be "self interest" and we don't have the best interests of the game at heart because we are not willing to go along with the "safeguards". Doncaster was a lawyer and with lawyers wording is everything. Make no mistake that is for our benefit. IMO of course.

Edited by WDJ87

Toxteth O'Grady
Just now, Swanny17 said:

I said “safely” 😂😂😂

Whisky kills Covid - just drink a bottle before and after

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Even though this is a complete joke, we better just suck it up and comply with it - I can guarantee they would do their best to hammer us with a points deduction, fine or transfer embargo if we don't jump at their every command.

you wait for the fiJust rst tackle in a Hearts game to be a straight red card, manager sent to the stands pre-kick off, and plenty of other joke decisions all ****ing season.

I don't think this will happen. It would take such an act of collusion that somebody would spill the beans. 

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Anyone who claims that they can't see, or don't agree with the view, that there are clubs in the SPFL who have it in for Hearts, and don't mind it being out in the open, now they know that the SPFL board mafia are untouchable through the protection racket that is Scottish football, is either trolling or not a Hearts fan.

The SFA and SPFL are as corrupt as any organisation could possibly be. And the Scottish press are too frightened, or part of it, to ask questions as to just what is going on. None of the clubs who have broken the guidlines have been punished, but now Hearts, who have done nothing wrong, are.

I hope, without much optimism, that the SG come out tonight or tomorrow, to emphasise that there is no obvious reason why Hearts cannot train, due to our compliance with the guidlines and not playing against anyone other team.

I don't think they can. They set out the guidelines and the JRG interpreted in a way that suited them.

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Read what Jason Leitch said - this is nothing to do with government - the SPFL have told us to stop training 

Most industry decisions are run past the govt. esp when so public “yellow card”. 

not trying to hassle the Scot Gov. but not sure why it matters. 

the fault lies with Aberdeen and Celtic players and spfl response.