Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Bash on pal - you don’t like Scottish Government but you are way off the mark - I’m done replying to you 

There are a couple of posters intent on blaming the sg for how scottish football is run and trying to blame them for how we have been treated. 

It's astonishing. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

The SPFL and SFA are slowly starting to reek their revenge against Hearts, the only thing we can do as supporters is boycott all away grounds ( with a couple of exceptions) and cup games, the decision is as simple as that IMO.

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Bash on pal - you don’t like Scottish Government but you are way off the mark - I’m done replying to you 

I couldn’t care, they are doing their job . I worked in a policy team so understand this well and keen to add my thoughts. 
Not sure why people care the other way, no the Govts not to blame as they aren’t involved ?  I’d hope they are involved and laying down strong rules to ensure min impact from the virus. 
Over riding is Hearts being shated again 

husref musemic

the only reason I'll take a ticket is if it's next to the centre stand. 

We should lay siege to they b @stards in October.

Rick Sanchez

It's a bit Hibs but if enough of us tweet and email the government telling them we're changing our vote, even if we ain't, it could reverse the decision.

It would use the confusion caused about who's decision it was to cause a bit of friction between both parties. I doubt the government want any responsibility and the SPFL won't want sole responsibility.

Worth a shot.

21 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

We mullered a lot of championship teams due to superior fitness before, we will do it again but with the added anger this time. A number of teams are due a real pasting.

Yep, Robbie has to really make them feel hard done by. No easing up on any of them goals goals goals 

Just emailed SPFL, do not expect a response, clearly Petrie and Doncaster at it and unlikely any Championship matches this season and Hobos given a bye to play Septic in Cup Final!

Surely if any club should stop training it is those who clearly have breached the rules!

Is this another go at Hearts? 

YES I AM A JAMBO!

YOUR ACTIONS SPFL ARE A DISGRACE NO WONDER SCOTTISH FOOTBALL IS A LAUGHING STOCK.

Perhaps Mr Doncaster himself can respond or is that not the SPFL way.

Any response will be posted on JKB so I do not expect one.

I hope Nicola shows you the red card sooner rather than later.

HEARTS WILL ALWAYS SURVIVE WILL YOU?

ALWAYS HEARTS!

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm not saying there was, we've two parties saying different things. I'm saying we'll know which is true based on whether that statement changes or not. If it's not accurate you can bet your bottom dollar they'll be made to change it. If what Leitch said is accurate then the Scottish Government didn't agree to the measures the SPFL/SFA came up with and we'll see that clarified imminently.

I'm hoping it changes.

I have written a lengthy email to the Scottish government, addressed to NS, to pass on as she sees fit.  Made sure there was a mention of misogyny buried in the text.

Just now, WDJ87 said:

Fair point so is it also fair to say because they are not training Hearts players can breach rules without any ramifications?

No, that would not be fair to say. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

There are a couple of posters intent on blaming the sg for how scottish football is run and trying to blame them for how we have been treated. 

It's astonishing. 

They are actually willingly assisting the SPFL/SFA in their corruption, by knowingly going along with their lies. All because of political prejudice. It is astonishing, you are quite correct.

Just now, colinmaroon said:

I have written a lengthy email to the Scottish government, addressed to NS, to pass on as she sees fit.  Made sure there was a mention of misogyny buried in the text.

Good on you. If the SFA statement proves to be false then I hope they are met with her full wrath!!

AlphonseCapone
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If those itching to tell us it had nothing to do with the Scottish Government are correct I guess we'll find out soon enough as the below will either be publicly retracted or I'd guess a statement with a threat of legal action will follow:

"The Joint Response Group today outlines a wide range of measures agreed with the Scottish Government to reinforce Scottish football’s commitment to public health and adherence to protocols."

Note: a wide range of measure agreed with the Scottish Government.

To be fair, that could be referring to the general measures they've released. I doubt Rod suggested specifically to the SG that they'll stop Hearts training. That part is in their little additional detail part. Pricks. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Exactly!

This is further compelling evidence of corruption in the SFA and strengthens the arguments that those on the respective boards should not be allowed to take decisions when they have a blatant self-interest.

Hibs chairman stops Hearts training, despite government being satisfied with the quality of our measures to fight pandemic.  If that is not a definition of corruption then I don't know what is.

He is no longer Hibs chairman or even on the Hibs board he sold to Ron the Con along with Sir Tom. Petrie is a SFA blazer holder only nowadays.

CornhillHearts

Aaron's normally a pretty mild mannered wee dude, but he, like the rest of us is raging. 

A young lad can see the absolute shambles of a decision that our football administrators can't. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's astonishing. 

That’s not what’s happening. Some posters are keen to point out this is a joint decision and others saying no as it makes the govt look  bad.  
the key is that the SpFL and sfa should be looking at the club level details and so they are to blame. 
Not govt bashing, they are doing their job here and as they should !! 
god knows what’s going on in junior football right now..:

Bret the Hitman Hearts

We should protest this (with social distancing measures in place, of course). Give the SPFL a real problem.

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It's a bit Hibs but if enough of us tweet and email the government telling them we're changing our vote, even if we ain't, it could reverse the decision.

It would use the confusion caused about who's decision it was to cause a bit of friction between both parties. I doubt the government want any responsibility and the SPFL won't want sole responsibility.

Worth a shot.

Got an email address handy?

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Worth a shot.

As stated above, just appeal to fairness, justice and against misogyny, plus the chairman of one club due to play them in a Cup semi-final hampering that teams chances.  Nicola, it is corruption.

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

To be fair, that could be referring to the general measures they've released. I doubt Rod suggested specifically to the SG that they'll stop Hearts training. That part is in their little additional detail part. Pricks. 

Yeh, I'm fairly certain the SFA are intentionally misleading/misrepresenting but it's so blatant that if it's allowed to remain and without official comment from the SG then I can only assume it's correct and that Jason Leitch simply wasn't involved at that level of detail...which I wouldn't expect him to be.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He is no longer Hibs chairman or even on the Hibs board he sold to Ron the Con along with Sir Tom. Petrie is a SFA blazer holder only nowadays.

Still blatantly obvious where his loyalty lies.  Just add EX- to above.

Tennant's  6's
6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Good for you colin 👍

coatbridgejambo
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Still hates the hearts with a passion  though 

Fly the Saltire

This could not be clearer for those try to blame our Scottish Government.

“Hearts were already training. My understanding was that they wouldn't have to stop."

Jason Leitch: SPFL and SFA stopped Hearts training - not the Scottish Government.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/jason-leitch-spfl-and-sfa-stopped-hearts-training-not-scottish-government-2942000

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

If a player breaches and then comes into training there is potential for him to pass it onto the rest of the players in his bubble. 

Then let’s stop all teams training. After all, the ones who have been allowed to play are the ones who have failed miserably to follow the guidelines.

Shut it all down now, before one of them, inevitably, breaches the rules again. No point in stopping teams who haven’t even been training yet, and allowing the clowns who have been playing, to continue. That would be much more hazardous.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

They are actually willingly assisting the SPFL/SFA in their corruption, by knowingly going along with their lies. All because of political prejudice. It is astonishing, you are quite correct.

😳

Hold on a second...if the SPFL/SFA/JRG statement says that clubs outwith the Premiership aren't permitted to return to training...we should be okay to continue training. Our 'return' was ages ago.

7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

No, that would not be fair to say. 

So if we are training or not makes no difference then. If a Hearts player contracts covid, no games get postponed. Stopping us from training safeguards nothing. It's ridiculous.

Edited by WDJ87

17 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Footballers on the whole are as daft as each other. The fewer of them training the lower the likelihood of a breach. 

Sorry, but that’s a very lazy generalisation.  

Toxteth O'Grady
10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's astonishing. 

Utterly incredible 

Just now, Boof said:

Hold on a second...if the SPFL/SFA/JRG statement says that clubs outwith the Premiership aren't permitted to return to training...we should be okay to continue training. Our 'return' was ages ago.

We’ve been specifically mentioned by name in their press release.

Fly the Saltire
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

3 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

“Hearts were already training. My understanding was that they wouldn't have to stop."

Jason Leitch: SPFL and SFA stopped Hearts training - not the Scottish Government.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/jason-leitch-spfl-and-sfa-stopped-hearts-training-not-scottish-government-2942000

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Then let’s stop all teams training. After all, the ones who have been allowed to play are the ones who have failed miserably to follow the guidelines.

Shut it all down now, before one of them, inevitably, breaches the rules again. No point in stopping teams who haven’t even been training yet, and allowing the clowns who have been playing, to continue. That would be much more hazardous.

I agree, mate. I think you will find if one more breach happens the whole thing will be shut down by NS. 

3 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It doesn't make sense Premiership clubs are still being allowed to train if everything is so bad that lower league clubs can't start. 

1 minute ago, Fly the Saltire said:

What a mess !

no blame on the govt, he says he thought they should be ok to train.,,

But the article mentions discussions with ministers.

Either way, it doesn’t matter. 
The custodians of the game,SpFL and Sfa are the ones who Own this mess !! And are more than happy to F up Hearts at each step. 
This has to be war we won’t let go !!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Utterly incredible 

Tbh, giving the debates with these sorts nothing surprises me. 

It's a fair effort tho. I never even seen it coming. 

It's why I avoid the shed and deleted fb. 

upgotheheads

Now there might be another way of looking at this. Maybe Doncaster and the SPFL are concerned about football integrity, ie, they think that it's totally unfair that Hearts can train three weeks before other Championship clubs. 

Aye?

Honestly, the more you look at his the more F*****g ludicrous it becomes.

Two Scottish clubs transgress. Neither is punished. All the other clubs currently in training quite legally are allowed to continue training... Except one...

Hearts.

What the **** is going on here. This decision alone should be cause for Hearts to challenge, again, the authority of Doncaster and his cronies.

Just when you think that Scottish football couldn't get any more bloody stupid it promptly does.

Seriously: a statement from the club is needed, maybe saying that they will encourage the supporters in any act of self denial, ie refraining from attending away games, whenever that becomes possible, while the current management structure of the SPFL is in place. 

kingantti1874

The Scottish government agreed that a fit and proper response to the Aberdeen and Celtic farce was to punish lower league football yes? How is that in any way an appropriate action.. they are partly to blame - but clearly they have not understood hearts would be impacted , at best they have been played by the SPFL .. Made to look like arseholes.

Let’s also not shy away from the fact they will not want to be seen punishing Celtic.. 

Edited by kingantti1874

5 minutes ago, Whatever said:

We’ve been specifically mentioned by name in their press release.

We were? Sorry, then. Must've missed it in my attempts to catch up with the thread.

Named us. Specifically. Wow...****ing wow.

Well...they ain't gonna break me. 2 season tickets getting bought on Saturday.

Edited by Boof

6 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

It’s amazing the difficulty some are having with this, isn’t it.

4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Sorry, but that’s a very lazy generalisation.  

Thats why I said on the whole. You will get some mature ones that understand the gravity of the situation. But the reality is footballers are like any young people, in all areas of society - they make mistakes, and can be reckless at times. I am sure we have all done things in our teens/20s that we regret. 

You genuinely couldn't make this shit up. Aberdeen and Celtic players breach guidance.Hearts are punished. Had it been, say Peter Haring breaching you can guarantee they'd have deducted points or hammered the club not the player. It's beyond a ****** joke. They can't punish the teams because Celtic are involved. **** em!

queensferryjambo
10 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Aaron's normally a pretty mild mannered wee dude, but he, like the rest of us is raging. 

A young lad can see the absolute shambles of a decision that our football administrators can't. 

Top lad Aaron and his anger and frustration sum up how me and my Hearts supporting mates all feel. 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

We we're? Sorry, then. Must've missed it in my attempts to catch up with the thread.

Named us. Specifically. Wow...****ing wow.

Well...they ain't gonna break me. 2 season tickets getting bought on Saturday.

it is in the guidance or whatever nonsense they are calling it where they state glasgow city women can train due to their euro game this week but specifically mention us that we can not train

Shafted again because of a Mhank and 8 sheep. The SPFL statement doesn't even mention the two scummy shitehawk clubs by name. They tell a blatant lie about SG involvement. We should refuse tickets for the semi, say we'll play without fans and not turn up.

8 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

So if we are training or not makes no difference then. If a Hearts player contracts covid, no games get postponed. Stopping us from training safeguards nothing. It's ridiculous.

Football is a contact sport so if a player contracts CV, and is in football training he is more likely to pass the virus on.