Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

You need to put your football club before your political prejudices. If this was coming from ScotGov I’d be raging at them. As it is, it’s the JRG. **** being stupid enough to let them off the hook. Sad that you are happy to.

Doncaster and Petrie are at the top of my list, but you can't tell me this has nothing to do with the SG. Did you read the statement?

"...agreed with the Scottish Government". I think that would suggest they had an input.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

CavySlaveJambo
Just now, JyTees said:

Doncaster and Petrie are at the top of my list, but you can't tell me this has nothing to do with the SG. Did you read the statement?

"...agreed with the Scottish Government". I think that would suggest they had an input.

Jason Leitch confirmed they Scot Gov has no issue with Hearts carrying on training.  

In the rare moments when my anger subsides I am trying to take off my maroon specs and consider how the instruction to stop us training helps, supports or even makes it easier for Scottish Football to meet any of the objectives and requirements identified in their statement.

Surely having a lower tier side proving week after week that they can meet the requirements, advice and protocols is a positive for Scottish football in its efforts to avoid a “red card”?

Seymour M Hersh
34 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This has nothing to do with Covid and everything to do with us stealing a march on our competitors in the Championship, Jason Leitch has pretty much confirmed this by distancing the Scottish govt from the decision. 

Some Championship chairmen have complained about us being back in training guaranteed 

You may well be correct but can you only begin preseason training a set period before the league commences?  If so I've never heard about it but if there is no time period then whose ****ing business is it when we start ours? 

10 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

What do you mean? The Scottish Go we meant are doing their job. The Joint Response Group are the ones who have told us to stop training. Leitch has said he didn’t have a problem with us training.

If that’s the case we tell them that we meet all govt policy and Leitch advice so we keep on training.  

2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I would never vote for this government but i don't believe for one second it was their plan to stop footballers training outwith the teams that caused the problem in the first place. That is the JRGs interpretation of being told to by the government to ******* well do something about the mess you have created.

Toxteth O'Grady
2 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Most industry decisions are run past the govt. esp when so public “yellow card”. 

not trying to hassle the Scot Gov. but not sure why it matters. 

the fault lies with Aberdeen and Celtic players and spfl response. 

Read it and stop your nonsense 

Just now, JyTees said:

Leitch has stayed/insisted that it’s nothing to do with them. This is the SPFL/SFA. The statement you are quoting is from the JRG/Doncaster. Honestly, are you telling me you believe Doncaster/Petrie here? 

You are doing your club a disservice:

48B9F9AE-8E4C-4668-BCAC-83B6947076A1.thumb.png.715c5f99a0ca059842e9c281cf3329ff.png

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I don't think they can. They set out the guidelines and the JRG interpreted in a way that suited them.

Yes

But they must have a feeling of being used to disguise an attack on Hearts by people within the joke JRG group, who have acheived nothing positive in months of meetings. They lied by implication that the SG had made the request, which Jason Leach has clearly discounted.

I fear a grander plot by Petrie and others to try to damage Hearts even more significantly by doing all they can to prevent a quick promotion back into the Premier League. The arbitration verdict was only the beginning.

I'm An Upstart

Tweet @jasonLeitch and @NicolaSturgeon to get the SPFL & SFA Disbanded and shut the league down, Absolutely Raging at the cheek of those corrupt scumbags

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Read it and stop your nonsense 

I read the evening news which talks about govt ministers and football governing body making the decision. Sorry if that doesn’t fit your story 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

We should definitely not do this

Biological warfare 

:interehjrling:

Toxteth O'Grady
5 minutes ago, JyTees said:

It is a blatant lie - read what Jason Leitch said 

If those itching to tell us it had nothing to do with the Scottish Government are correct I guess we'll find out soon enough as the below will either be publicly retracted or I'd guess a statement with a threat of legal action will follow:

"The Joint Response Group today outlines a wide range of measures agreed with the Scottish Government to reinforce Scottish football’s commitment to public health and adherence to protocols."

Note: a wide range of measure agreed with the Scottish Government.

So wait a minute and think about this hearts and other teams outside the top flight do nothing wrong and get punished for it.

Aberdeen and Celtic break the rule and nothing happens to them what a joke this is becoming 

16 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

This just reinforces my decision to put Hearts first and only. I will be putting NO money into the pockets of any other club in Scottish Football  until Doncaster is gone from our game.

Me to.  This is the final straw.  It's us v the world as far as I'm concerned.

The world is currently leading 2-0 but it's nowhere near halftime yet.

Not even sure I will relent when Doncaster goes.  He will just be replaced by another puppet.

Hate is a strong term but I absolutely hate our authorities and I hate hibernian.

I'm An Upstart

Forgot to add Lying Cheating ****ing to Corrupt Scumbags

1 minute ago, I'm An Upstart said:

Tweet @jasonLeitch and @NicolaSturgeon to get the SPFL & SFA Disbanded and shut the league down, Absolutely Raging at the cheek of those corrupt scumbags

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

If those itching to tell us it had nothing to do with the Scottish Government are correct I guess we'll find out soon enough as the below will either be publicly retracted or I'd guess a statement with a threat of legal action will follow:

"The Joint Response Group today outlines a wide range of measures agreed with the Scottish Government to reinforce Scottish football’s commitment to public health and adherence to protocols."

Note: a wide range of measure agreed with the Scottish Government.

It already has been publicly stated by Jason Leitch that there was no agreement to stop Hearts training.

8 minutes ago, JyTees said:

They are using the SG as a shield.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

It is a blatant lie - read what Jason Leitch said 

The only caveat there, Justin Leach often says one thing and means another. 

Government just as likely to be responsible. 

As someone has mentioned our facilities are actually the best in Scotland. 

If you can provide the correct standard,  that is all that matters 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, j1964m said:

So wait a minute and think about this hearts and other teams outside the top flight do nothing wrong and get punished for it.

Aberdeen and Celtic break the rule and nothing happens to them what a joke this is becoming 

its o my hearts being punished. We are the only ones training

26 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Aye, because sending the Hearts squad home for two weeks will stop millionaire Celtic players having daytrips to Benidorm. 

Footballers on the whole are as daft as each other. The fewer of them training the lower the likelihood of a breach. 

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Is this the best that they can do? Genuinely would love to witness Doncaster being attacked. 

😁

BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA

If 30 trialists with maroon tracksuits turned up at say Livingston’s training ground for the next 3 weeks, could spfl do anything about it?

17 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

All for having a pop at Doncaster but I can't see anything there that would be aimed at us.

I'll lend you my glasses!

IT is as plain as the nose on your face.

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Your first two lines - Utter bulls balls!

Edited by colinmaroon

4 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

I read the evening news which talks about govt ministers and football governing body making the decision. Sorry if that doesn’t fit your story 

See my previous post. Leitch said that the “decision lies squarely with the SPFL” and that he didn’t believe the measures should “exclude Hearts from training”. Put the agenda away and open your eyes to what is happening here ffs. You and others of the same mind are actually helping these corrupt dicks get away with it.

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

He didn’t know ... probably not top of his list. He probably doesn’t give a monkeys about Hearts ... This would be way below his policy making or involvement. The SpFL would be there to represent clubs and potential special club treatment. 

The evening news is clear that decisions made between ministers and football. 
As I stated previously, the SPFL are to blame 100% for our predicament not the govt. but from what I’ve read ministers were involved as I would have expected. 

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Yes

But they must have a feeling of being used to disguise an attack on Hearts by people within the joke JRG group, who have acheived nothing positive in months of meetings. They lied by implication that the SG had made the request, which Jason Leach has clearly discounted.

I fear a grander plot by Petrie and others to try to damage Hearts even more significantly by doing all they can to prevent a quick promotion back into the Premier League. The arbitration verdict was only the beginning.

Hard to argue with that. 

This is all leading up to the Championship being mothballed for a season. 

John Findlay
18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I set it up, you slot it home, John.

I feel a statement coming on.....

Statement is that what you call a trouser bulge nowadays....

Toxteth O'Grady
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

It couldn’t be clearer

Leitch said on BBC Radio Scotland: "These are matters for the SPFL, we didn't tell them what to do.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Absolute horseshit mate. FFS... I don’t even think you believe that shit yourself. At least I hope not.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yeah that’s why the government said no new clubs. Stopping hearts is vindictive 

SG also said they are on a “yellow card” so they cannot afford any more breaches. 

The whole thing is disgusting. I hope to god I never see Doncaster or Petrie ever.  Rage doesn’t come close to how I am feeling regarding this. Punish us because of these Aberdeen / Celtic* wanks.

i absolutely detest Scottish Football.  Any Hearts fan even thinking of going and putting their maroon £ in any other clubs pocket (except the very select few) need to get a grip.  I actually hope that there is another case of an arsehole breaking the rules and the whole SPL gets canned. Fek them

4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Footballers on the whole are as daft as each other. The fewer of them training the lower the likelihood of a breach. 

Neither of the breaches had anything to do with training.

Just now, Beast Boy said:

See my previous post. Leitch said that the “decision lies squarely with the SPFL” and that he didn’t believe the measures should “exclude Hearts from training”. Put the agenda away and open your eyes to what is happening here ffs. You and others of the same mind are actually helping these corrupt dicks get away with it.

No. The blame lies 100% with the SPFL and this is scandalous and we “Hearts” shouldn’t take this lying down. 
Ministers wouldn’t give a jot about Hearts - only health policy. it is the SpFL and SFA continuing a campaign to hurt Hearts.  

Toxteth O'Grady
1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

He didn’t know ... probably not top of his list. He probably doesn’t give a monkeys about Hearts ... This would be way below his policy making or involvement. The SpFL would be there to represent clubs and potential special club treatment. 

The evening news is clear that decisions made between ministers and football. 
As I stated previously, the SPFL are to blame 100% for our predicament not the govt. but from what I’ve read ministers were involved as I would have expected. 

Bash on pal - you don’t like Scottish Government but you are way off the mark - I’m done replying to you 

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It already has been publicly stated by Jason Leitch that there was no agreement to stop Hearts training.

I'm not saying there was, we've two parties saying different things. I'm saying we'll know which is true based on whether that statement changes or not. If it's not accurate you can bet your bottom dollar they'll be made to change it. If what Leitch said is accurate then the Scottish Government didn't agree to the measures the SPFL/SFA came up with and we'll see that clarified imminently.

I'm hoping it changes.

Just now, WDJ87 said:

Neither of the breaches had anything to do with training.

If a player breaches and then comes into training there is potential for him to pass it onto the rest of the players in his bubble. 

Jambo in Bathgate
28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

This just reinforces my decision to put Hearts first and only. I will be putting NO money into the pockets of any other club in Scottish Football  until Doncaster is gone from our game.

Ditto 

Just now, Beast Boy said:

Exactly!

This is further compelling evidence of corruption in the SFA and strengthens the arguments that those on the respective boards should not be allowed to take decisions when they have a blatant self-interest.

Hibs chairman stops Hearts training, despite government being satisfied with the quality of our measures to fight pandemic.  If that is not a definition of corruption then I don't know what is.

1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

While letting the clubs already proven to be unable to control their players to not only train within their bubble, but to mix with the players of other clubs on the football field?

What is the rationale behind this? Do they/you believe a football player is more likely to break the rules/go to the pub if he is training than if he is not? 

They cannot afford to stop the top flight season. So unfortunately it’s not viable to completely stop Aberdeen and Celtic training. The season is already underway. Ours is not. 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

If a player breaches and then comes into training there is potential for him to pass it onto the rest of the players in his bubble. 

Fair point so is it also fair to say because they are not training Hearts players can breach rules without any ramifications?

1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

No. The blame lies 100% with the SPFL and this is scandalous and we “Hearts” shouldn’t take this lying down. 
Ministers wouldn’t give a jot about Hearts - only health policy. it is the SpFL and SFA continuing a campaign to hurt Hearts.  

***loophole I just thought off. Buy amateur side in England for a small fee. Loan whole team to English team for next couple of months. Nothing sfa or spl can do about it :)

buzzbomb1958
34 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Aye and we have to play a cup semi with a different team against a fully prepared opposition, gid yin

**** their cup