Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

bean counter

Jason Leitch has just said Hearts stopping training is nothing to do with the government

He did not even know that was the case

"These are spfl choices"

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

Can't we just ignore the SPFL? Surely they can't stop us from training if the SG isn't preventing it? 

don’t see why not, they’ve not punished celtic* or Aberdeen for ignoring them 

Hectormasson
7 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Leitch is on BBC Scotland and says he says Hearts could continue.  It is the SPFL that have told Hearts to stop!!!

Absolute c...s ! The lot of the spfl......🖕girfuy ..........

14 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I do sense (or maybe hope) a U-Turn in the next day or two.  

Me too.

I'm a pacifist leftie but if I woke up tomorrow to hear that Doncaster and Petrie (and a pensioner at that) had been beaten up shitless, I'm far from convinced I would come on here to condemn it.

Can't believe my eyes.  Aberdeen and Celtic endanger lives.  No punishment.  Hearts comply with everything after being expelled.  Punished.

Just can't be right.  What a disgrace.

This is how petty the SPFL are.

It's quite incredible really, that they are using Hearts as a PR stunt when it was two top flight clubs that ****ed the whole thing up and they got away with it completely. Re-arranged games, nae bother!

****ing corrupt shower of shite.

bean counter

How many clubs below the premiership have actuall started back

It would be very easy to inspect their procedures etc and allow them to continue but delay the other teams from starting until they get clearance

9 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Leitch is on BBC Scotland and says he says Hearts could continue.  It is the SPFL that have told Hearts to stop!!!

Take them to court for an injunction, worth a £2500 fine!

Didn't the statement say something along the lines of new punitive measures are coming into place for anyone breaking the rules and this includes the previous breaches, more to follow or something to that effect? So I hope Celtic and Aberdeen WILL be punished but as for training and us having to stop. Makes no sense at all and even more seethe if Jason Leitch IS saying he advised we could still train and the JRG went "nah they need to stop". Just... just... words don't cover it anymore. How long before we all break social distancing and turn up at Hampden everyday protesting to get rid of these erseholes running our game.

1 minute ago, bean counter said:

Jason Leitch has just said Hearts stopping training is nothing to do with the government

He did not even know that was the case

"These are spfl choices"

Not allowing Hearts to have any advantage would be best guess. 

Thinking Championship clubs would complain.

New commitment to a level playing field. Wage caps and shared gates will be next. 

Toxteth O'Grady
49 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

So a response group headed by rod Petrie of Hibs biggest decision was to stop their arch rivals and semi final opponent from training. Seems legit. I can't see how that could be a conflict of interest at all.

It is as corrupt as hell

Hectormasson
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

don’t see why not, they’ve not punished celtic* or Aberdeen for ignoring them 

these b.......s unprofessionalism  has got f....k all to do with us ?      Sort them all out !!!!       Train as usual.......

1 minute ago, bean counter said:

It would be very easy to inspect their procedures etc and allow them to continue but delay the other teams from starting until they get clearance

None. Just Hearts.

4 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Can't we just ignore the SPFL? Surely they can't stop us from training if the SG isn't preventing it? 

Probably could but just wait until our season starts (if it even does) and see how many dodgy refereeing decision go against us. If you think it was bad before......!

So... **** all to do with the Scottish Government and Leith then?

Few ****ing idiots on here putting their political opinions before the hatred they should feel towards the cabal that keep ****ing their football club. Shameful.

16 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Time for James Anderson to request a refund, at least form all the Premiership clubs. Then use that to cover these costs that were none of our doing.

Aye, I am sure all the clubs will just hand his money back. 

:munny:

Darth Sidious

Glasgow City Womens Team is also allowed to continue to play...lol.  Cant upset any Glaswegians seems to be the SPFL and SFA mod operandi.

1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

They will just fine and sanction us into kingdom come.  They will now believe they are untouchable after we took them to court and they did nothing.  We were out before a kangaroo court.  They are laughing at us.  Now that these new sanctions and punishments are in place if we do one thing out of line they will hit us with them in full force.  The sanctions and punishments that should have been in place BEFORE Aberdeen and Celtic broke the rules and are now getting away with scot free.

To sum up...... If they can find a way to give us a point deduction before the championship even kicks off you better believe they will.  This would be one way.  Tell us to stop training and if we ignore them boom first match forfeited and points awarded to Dundee.  

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Incorrect, but being constantly at war with the governing bodies is only going to prolong our misery.

We need to dust ourselfs down and channel our rage correctly.

We are not at war with the governing bodies. We have no guns or ammunition. They are just shooting bullets into us when our defences are down. Anybody who puts another penny into the pockets of the sfa or any other club bar hearts needs to seriously consider what their priorities are. The club will take the punches because it has to but the fans meekly accepting all the injustice and carrying on as before is more and more questionable. 

Just now, DETTY29 said:

Leitch has told Sportsound it was nothing to do with the government.

The plot thickens. Cant wait to read the SPFL/SFA response to his comments!

3 minutes ago, bean counter said:

One. Guess who?

Toxteth O'Grady
1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

SG confirmed we are good to train 

That trumps the SPFL - they are an absolute shambles 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not allowing Hearts to have any advantage would be best guess. 

Thinking Championship clubs would complain.

New commitment to a level playing field. Wage caps and shared gates will be next. 

Thats the only logical reason I can see behind the SPFL and SFA decision now its confirmed SG did not ask this.

I think its fine to stop that had they announced it before we started pre-season but over a week in is mental.

2 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Glasgow City Womens Team is also allowed to continue to play...lol.  Cant upset any Glaswegians seems to be the SPFL and SFA mod operandi.

It's because they have a European tie.

I think a lot of this comes down to as well that they can’t stand that our club is so well backed by the fans and we also have benefactors looking out for us while the rest of Scottish football does not have a pot too piss in.  It’s obvious the SPFL is near bankrupt.  

14 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Have I got this right. Two teams in the so called top tier break the rules . So everyone below that has to stop training. But the guilty ones can  crack on regardless. ?

Thats how I read it. Mental eh!!

4 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Didn't the statement say something along the lines of new punitive measures are coming into place for anyone breaking the rules and this includes the previous breaches, more to follow or something to that effect? So I hope Celtic and Aberdeen WILL be punished but as for training and us having to stop. Makes no sense at all and even more seethe if Jason Leitch IS saying he advised we could still train and the JRG went "nah they need to stop". Just... just... words don't cover it anymore. How long before we all break social distancing and turn up at Hampden everyday protesting to get rid of these erseholes running our game.

Going to go after the players , not the individual clubs. 

I wait with baited breath for one of our media to ask Doncaster the reasoning for this. Someone posted earlier that the SG ruling was that no NEW clubs should start training. You could view this as victimisation.

I want to hear before the end of tonight that we have spoken to Leitch & the SG for clarification regarding our ongoing training. 
if the SG says we are ok then train. Hearts don’t post anything on Instagram and make the players train in unmarked shorts & tops. Train at Tynecastle if they need too.

Anything said in the press or by the SPFL we then say we are following SG guidelines 

Hectormasson
12 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Aye, it’s what top professional clubs do. 

Weegie arseholes ?      Typical shite.....

wattie exploited

total ***** joke trying to make Hearts Fc even more behind fitness wise with our semi final against the spoon burners ,we should tell then to F#ck off

Celtic and Aberdeen break the rules but its Hearts that are told to stop training eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    wtf :wtfvlad:  SFA '

SpruceBringsteen

The club is being deliberately sabotaged by the ruling bodies of our game. 

That is not hyperbole.

This makes no sense considering we have international players training including Naismith for important Scotland games upcoming in September. Tell dumbcaster it’s not all about the shifty betfred cup 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Going to go after the players , not the individual clubs. 

Just the club that hasn't done anything wrong. Would say its unbelievable but its par for the course at this point 

Just now, David Black said:

I wait with baited breath for one of our media to ask Doncaster the reasoning for this. Someone posted earlier that the SG ruling was that no NEW clubs should start training. You could view this as victimisation.

Richard Gordon will be on to it as we speak....

'What questions do you want me to ask you today Neil to get you on the show?'

Just now, David Black said:

If anything at all happens re Doncaster it’ll be Richard Gordon asking questions like. ‘I understand the spfl are doing everything possible to be fair to all the clubs in the spfl and keep Scotland safe, is that correct Neil’?

Guest ToqueJambo

Assuming we took players and staff off furlough to start training this will cost the club a LOT of money. Disgraceful.

Edited by ToqueJambo

ToadKiller Dog

Seems like vindictiveness from the spfl nothing more ,hearts set up is as safe as anybody can be and the SG have no probs .

,and the other excuse being floated that it gives us an unfair advantage in the league is utter twaddle .they didn't stop the uglies travelling to play in France for a friendly tournament .

Guest ToqueJambo

Can we not lawyer up again and go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport? Or something under restriction of trade/competition laws?

This is beyond a joke now.