Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

1 minute ago, jackal said:

Tell the SPFL/SFA to ram it and keep training, what will they do, fine us?

Said that earlier. Get confirmation from SG that we are breaking no rules & continue training. 
we are dogshit to the SPFL anyway. Enforce the SG requirements on the players and if the SPFL/SFA say something refer them to SG guidelines.

Remember that statement says we may start on the 24th. The SPFL/SFA could in the next 11 day’s make that the 25th or the 29th or the middle of September....

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

7 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I can't be arsed being angry anymore.

This Shitshow of a governing body is a complete embarrassment to the entire nation, I dont think it even matters what team you support anymore, it's farcical in ways I didn't think possible, even with the self serving amateurs in charge. 

The sporting integrity of this season is already out the window for every single club. 

My only hope is that as Heart's supporters we ignore this guff and keep backing the club to the hilt. Tough for many I know but when we're through this we back every single thing Heart's, all players, all coaches and management and everybody concerned. 

Ram it right up the rest of the clubs. 

Doncaster and Co could well kill a few off. Up them. 

Yes, the survival of the Club and It's future is all that matters now. If we had ever needed confirmation that the whole set up is a sham the last few months have proven it beyond any doubt. it didn't need confirmed tbf, never has.The league can only appeal to sick people, sick of mind and the morally bankrupt.

Edited by Riccarton3

This has nothing to do with Covid and everything to do with us stealing a march on our competitors in the Championship, Jason Leitch has pretty much confirmed this by distancing the Scottish govt from the decision. 

Some Championship chairmen have complained about us being back in training guaranteed 

4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

This Shitshow of a governing body is a complete embarrassment to the entire nation, I dont think it even matters what team you support anymore, it's farcical in ways I didn't think possible, even with the self serving amateurs in charge. 

The sporting integrity of this season is already out the window for every single club. 

My only hope is that as Heart's supporters we ignore this guff and keep backing the club to the hilt. Tough for many I know but when we're through this we back every single thing Heart's, all players, all coaches and management and everybody concerned. 

Just now, amadjambo said:

I’m sick of Scottish football. Absolutely sick of it.

They are creating apathy in everyone. Its at a point now, where you know when Doncaster eventually slithers off he'll replaced with another sycophantic ambition-less OF character lacking drone. 

Whats the point anymore? 

7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

That’s just it though. They are fine with us training. It’s Doncaster, Petrie and pals who are stopping us. It’s **** all to do with them.

Argument would be " but we don't want to furlough our players again "

7 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Yes it does.

It is run by Celtic and enabled by their ass-kissing friends, Aberdeen and Hibs. Rangers are the enemy they like to keep close by as it sells tickets.

13 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Think we are well past the anger getting out of control. when fans do get back I expect there will be plenty of trouble

Hope so.

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

This has nothing to do with Covid and everything to do with us stealing a march on our competitors in the Championship, Jason Leitch has pretty much confirmed this by distancing the Scottish govt from the decision. 

Some Championship chairmen have complained about us being back in training guaranteed 

Scottish Cup might have helped us get back when we did. 

But up to each club surely. Just furlough stopping them. 

ToadKiller Dog
10 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

That makes as much sense as "... its an unfair advantage that Celtic and Rangers can buy better players and more of them because they can afford to, "

Totaly they allowed the ugly sisters to travel to France and play in a tournament against higher calibre sides than any other club in the league could manage .

Didnt celtic start training a week or so before other clubs ?

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

I’m just going to sit in the corner and laugh, it’s all I can do now.

What a bewildering cluster feck of a governing body. 

Appalling. 

Fly the Saltire

With Rod Petrie in charge of the SFA response group it wouldn't take much to persuade him that Hearts should be singled out for training when some  other lower league clubs complained.

If Aberdeen and Celtic players hadn't broken the rules none of this would have come about.

They are the main culprits that led to this additional clamp down not the Scottish Government or anyone else.

Just seen a transcript from a phone call earlier today...

Petrie:

Neil, I’m not as strong as I used to be and I really dont think I would be able to take  another reaming from that Poppy money stealing Maroon mob at our Semi final at the real home of Scottish football.  I just cant take it Neil. What can we do? Theyre already signing new players and are training like maniacs. I am getting anxiety about the whole thing!!!

Neil Dungcaster:

Fear not my good man, I will do whatever I can to ensure an all Green Cup Final at the home of Scottish football. Dont worry, I’m hatching a plan as we speak and will powerfully execute my exectutive powers that will pull the rug right out from those litigating loving b’stards from Gorgie!!!

True Story!

4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This is my take on it also

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

They are creating apathy in everyone. Its at a point now, where you know when Doncaster eventually slithers off he'll replaced with another sycophantic ambition-less OF character lacking drone. 

Whats the point anymore? 

The point is we are Hearts. **** these petty clowns. 

Hagar the Horrible

I hope somebody else in the cabal causes a breach and they shut down the whole sport, we could mothball for a year, not many else,  I want it all to burn

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Yes it does.

It is run by Celtic and enabled by their ass-kissing friends, Aberdeen and Hibs. Rangers are the enemy they like to keep close by as it sells tickets.

I don't think it's run by Celtic though, I think it's run by amateurs, this Shitshow harms every single club in Scotland, Celtic included.

15 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

That’s just it though. They are fine with us training. It’s Doncaster, Petrie and pals who are stopping us. It’s **** all to do with them.

Dispensation given to Glasgow so a precedent has been met. 

13 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

When did they ban Celtic fans from Ibrox?  We can restrict to the minimum but a blanket ban isn’t permitted. 

They banned Celtic fans in 1994, and in 2016 Celtic fans were banned for a couple of Ibrox clashes, Celtic then returned the favour and banned Rangers fans from Celtic Park, this has been slightly relaxed and both teams now allow each other a minimum allocation 

Edited by jbee647

Toxteth O'Grady
Just now, Newton51 said:

The fact we haven’t said anything suggests we are challenging this decision

Hope we say nothing and just carry on following the government guidelines 

All roads lead to Gorgie

We are a Premiership club that has been demoted, not some back of beyond club with ten fans and a dug supporting them. We have the safety measures in place, another farcical decision from the shit show spfl.

I wonder what actions would result in a red card for Scottish football and whether there’s a way that we could, as fans, safely push the game over the edge? 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Dispensation given to Glasgow so a precedent has been met. 

It’s out of ScotGov’s hands. This is on SFA/SPFL.

Hectormasson
18 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Rangers banned Celtic fans from Ibrox

They can definitely limit away fans to one section.. approx 750 tickets 

I don’t want to hear Hibs and Glasgow scum voices anywhere near Tynecastle 

Like it 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

jamboinglasgow
6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Yup completely. These same chairmen:

- voted for us to be relegated because they wanted money from our travelling fans

- voted for a 27 game season because they wanted most time on furlough

Now they appear to not want us to start training earlier than them because it might be beneficial to us. They have chose to start the season so late, it shouldn't be their call to stop clubs training earlier than them.

heartsfc_fan

:D The game up here is laughable. Just laughable.

In the mean time there is nothing to stop the players training in small groups away in private from the Oriam but it shouldn't have to come to that. Farce.

1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

It’s out of ScotGov’s hands. This is on SFA/SPFL.

ScotGov can suspend the whole league if they wanted to! 

upgotheheads

THE JOINT RESPONSE GROUP TODAY OUTLINES A WIDE RANGE OF MEASURES AGREED WITH THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT TO REINFORCE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL’S COMMITMENT TO PUBLIC HEALTH AND ADHERENCE TO PROTOCOLS.

These measures have been approved by the JRG and follow extensive discussions with Scottish Government Ministers and health advisers.  

So Celtic and Aberdeen, who have both been shown to have broken the protocols, are allowed to keep their training grounds open and to continue training. Hearts, who have not contravened any rules, are told to close their training operation. 

Presumably, the JRG pointed this out and backed us.

Aye!

Right!

It's almost as if cowardly Petrie/Hibs are frightened to play us without using every desperate measure possible to hinder us.

Best revenge is to smash them. Then feck up *cellic's quadruple treble in the final.

Surely if we are not allowed to train then ALL premiership clubs should have the same sanction particularly those who broke the rules!

Aberdeen Sevco almost forgot SEPTIC.

SPFL/SFA BOTH CHEATING SCUM!

ALWAYS GOING TO BE ONE RULE FOR US FOR CHALLENGING THEM, 

ANY EXCUSE!

Edited by ollie2004
Typo

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

FTSFA

FTSPFL

FTSG 

and as always FTBBC Scotland

Sad that you would toe the SPFL/SFA line and allow them to shift the blame successfully. **** all to do with ScotGov.

I genuinely worry about some of our support.

Montgomery Brewster
1 minute ago, stuart500 said:

It's almost as if cowardly Petrie/Hibs are frightened to play us without using every desperate measure possible to hinder us.

Best revenge is to smash them. Then feck up *cellic's quadruple treble in the final.

This ! FTH

manaliveits105
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

It's vindictive and personal.

it will be if Donkey or Petr15 set foot near Tynecastle 

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yup, we are the only Mens team outside Premiership training. Saw a suggestion from a journalist that some teams in the Championship think its an unfair advantage that we can train earlier because we can afford to, wouldn't surprise me if that was part of the reason to push the stopping of training. 

So fairness was a non-starter back in the Spring with these croffles, and now it's all about fairness???

Never read or heard so much rubbish in my life!

Petrie involved in decision to gain the unsporting advantage for Hibs we're supposed to be getting, just by training.

Sheisters, the lot of them!

Toxteth O'Grady
4 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I wonder what actions would result in a red card for Scottish football and whether there’s a way that we could, as fans, safely push the game over the edge? 

Be seen snogging Hibs players in pubs. Take one for the team Swanny😂

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It's vindictive and personal.

Of course it is. How folk can’t see it is beyond me.

Doncaster: "The recent, high-profile breaches must be used as further motivation for all those with our game's best interests at heart to comply absolutely with these necessary restrictions and safeguards."

This is clearly aimed at us and designed to make us look like we do not have the "games best interests at heart". How the **** does stopping us training "safeguard" scottish football. We are not playing anyone, we are not having contact with other teams. All it safeguards is Hobos chances of seeing a cup final.

39 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Assume SPFL are sh!tting themselves about anymore immediate breaches happening. They probably just want as few clubs/players training as possible to minimise likelihood of breaches.

Aye, because sending the Hearts squad home for two weeks will stop millionaire Celtic players having daytrips to Benidorm. 

9 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I don't think it's run by Celtic though, I think it's run by amateurs, this Shitshow harms every single club in Scotland, Celtic included.

The more ridiculous Scottish Football becomes, the more reason celtic have to pursue an exit to England, or a Euro League.

Just now, jr ewing said:

Oh I'm sure everyone does. 

Some do not. I’ve seen it with my own eyes plenty times on here. Sadly, too many have different agendas.

So the joint response group meeting went something like this.

Gents we are here to decide punishment for Aberdeen and celtics serious breach of Covid 19 regulations 

sll in favour of punishing Hearts say aye 

Thinking about what Jason Leitch said there may be a concern at the SPFL penalising good behaviour. 

Not sure that's a great message to send just now.