Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

Depressing to see so many Hearts supporters dislike the Scottish Government more than they love their club, tbh. Now is the time to be up in arms against the football authorities, but narrow minded arseholes everywhere letting them off the hook for a dig at ScotGov instead. It’s no wonder they think they can get away with whatever they want when it comes to attacking us. Our own support can’t even recognise who our enemies and aggressors are.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

3 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

The club need to grow some backbone here and tell the SPFL to Foxtrot Oscar. If the Scottish Government are saying it is fine then the club should ignore them

This. 

We are a business and we're being prohibited from operating by the SPFL/SFAs incompetence. Thats costing us money that we are not able to reclaim. Are they going to foot the bill for the players coming off furlough? 

2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Celtic getting hammered. 

That will be the day 😏

I seem to recall a rather nice hammering they received at Tynecastle 😁

6 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

We should announce all away fans are banned from Tynecastle , no exceptions 

That is also against rules.  

The leagues untouchable.  It’s been proven.  There’s zero we can do either.  Nobody in the top league will give a shit and neither will any clubs who aren’t training? 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

Assume SPFL are sh!tting themselves about anymore immediate breaches happening. They probably just want as few clubs/players training as possible to minimise likelihood of breaches.

While letting the clubs already proven to be unable to control their players to not only train within their bubble, but to mix with the players of other clubs on the football field?

What is the rationale behind this? Do they/you believe a football player is more likely to break the rules/go to the pub if he is training than if he is not? 

John Findlay

Both the boards of the SFA and SPFL should resign en-masse forthwith.

These people couldnt run a bath with water coming out of both taps.

Their incompetence reaches new heights by the day.

No sanctions whatsoever for the players of both Aberdeen and Celtic, or the clubs themselves. A club that has been shafted left, right and centre since March gets shafted again by being told to desist training, despite following all the Scottish government guidelines and Football's special protocols.

POSTPONING ABERDEEN'S AND CELTIC'S MATCHES LAST NIGHT AND THERE GAME AGAINST EACH OTHER THIS WEEKEND IS NOT A PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE CLUBS. THE ONLY CLUBS PUNISHED HAVE BEEN THOSE TOTALLY INNOCENT BY FOLLOWING THE RULES.

IN THIS CASE, HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN, HAMILTON ACADEMICALS, SAINT JOHNSTONE AND ST MIRREN.

Scottish football governance non existent. The lot of you GO NOW.

husref musemic
7 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I sent a rather nasty email to doncaster the other day. It will likely not be read but it made me feel better at least.

[email protected] we should flood his inbox.

lost in the spam folder.

1 minute ago, OTT said:

This. 

We are a business and we're being prohibited from operating by the SPFL/SFAs incompetence. Thats costing us money that we are not able to reclaim. Are they going to foot the bill for the players coming off furlough? 

How is restricting training costing the club money?  

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Assume SPFL are sh!tting themselves about anymore immediate breaches happening. They probably just want as few clubs/players training as possible to minimise likelihood of breaches.

That’s as poor an excuse for the blatant anti Hearts actions, of the last 5 months, by a cabal of corrupt clubs and officials, as any non Hearts fan could come up with.

The clubs who should be banned from training, and playing, are all of the Premier League clubs who have been found to be incapable of following simple guidelines.

Hibs included, for the Ross County friendly fiasco.

This has got Petrie’s grubby paws all over it, and Doncaster needs no excuse.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Yeah that’s why the government said no new clubs. Stopping hearts is vindictive 

AB should be on the phone to the government explaining the situation and assure them we are taking the proper measures. 

SFA/SPFL just adding to my hate towards them at every opportunity.

39 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Incorrect, but being constantly at war with the governing bodies is only going to prolong our misery.

We need to dust ourselfs down and channel our rage correctly.

Channel it where? We don't have a game for 10 weeks ffs because a vote was rushed through on the quiet.

Scottish Football needs to be very careful that it doesn't create a situation and feeling of anger that gets out of control.

allystrachan

So we are the only team effected by this? What a farce! 
If they are allowing the spl teams to continue training due to the fact the league has started we can surely argue that we are in a live competition with the Scottish cup ties still to be played.
It just looks like a stitch up more than a health exercise.

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Because we will have taken the players off furlough so they can train, for them now to get paid by the club to do nothing for two weeks.

We should withdraw from the Scottish cup. 

I'm serious. We're confined into a league we shouldn't be in due to the league being called, we're unable to be playing football right now because the rest of the clubs are so ****ing diddy they can't start with the premiership and now we can't train because the SFA won't let us. 

Make absolutely no mistake, the Scottish cup being rolled over is nothing more than a grubby PR exercise so Celtic can claim another quadriple-riple-riple or whatever ****ing trophy they're on now. 

If we cannot train appropriately then it is not appropriate to participate. What if Naismith gets injured because he's not had enough time to train? Souttar, Haring? All at risk. No. **** them. 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Channel it where? We don't have a game for 10 weeks ffs because a vote was rushed through on the quiet.

Scottish Football needs to be very careful that it doesn't create a situation and feeling of anger that gets out of control.

Think we are well past the anger getting out of control. when fans do get back I expect there will be plenty of trouble

Kidd’s Boots

Where do you start with this decision??? Protocols set out by the JRG would have to have been met before we could start training, and assuming those have been met where's the justification for this decision ?  If new protocols are to be imposed, the change in regime for any club in training is the same regardless of league. The Club would not have been allowed to start training without permission from the football authorities, why has this been withdrawn and the buck passed to the Government again?..... because it's Doncaster get out of jail card, or so he thinks. 

1 minute ago, jackal said:

AB should be on the phone to the government explaining the situation and assure them we are taking the proper measures. 

SFA/SPFL just adding to my hate towards them at every opportunity.

I am sure the government can make exemptions to any rule. Phone Jason. 

The Future's Maroon
19 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Think its due to the fact we are the only club outside of the prem to be back at training so far.

Yeah, I wasn't aware of that at the time I posted 👍

Now caught up and see this is purely the doing of the SFA/SPFL....scandalous.

17 minutes ago, Snedescu said:

So Neil Doncaster has managed to find his executive powers again. 

Couldn't find his integrity if he used the Hubble Telescope 

Mid Calder Jambo
2 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

So we are the only team effected by this? What a farce! 
If they are allowing the spl teams to continue training due to the fact the league has started we can surely argue that we are in a live competition with the Scottish cup ties still to be played.
It just looks like a stitch up more than a health exercise.

Bloody good point.  This decision Foxtrots sporting intregrity.  These beaks are just shamateurs.

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

That is also against rules.  

The leagues untouchable.  It’s been proven.  There’s zero we can do either.  Nobody in the top league will give a shit and neither will any clubs who aren’t training? 

Rangers banned Celtic fans from Ibrox

They can definitely limit away fans to one section.. approx 750 tickets 

I don’t want to hear Hibs and Glasgow scum voices anywhere near Tynecastle 

Toxteth O'Grady
2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Someone should just pour a big tin of white paint down the steps of Hampden at midnight...

That’s too good for the place - it needs destroyed 

Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

Yeah, I wasn't aware of that at the time I posted 👍

Now caught up and see this is purely the doing of the SFA/SPFL....scandalous.

I know mate, it's hard to keep up 😅

Just now, jr ewing said:

I am sure the government can make exemptions to any rule. Phone Jason. 

That’s just it though. They are fine with us training. It’s Doncaster, Petrie and pals who are stopping us. It’s **** all to do with them.

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

We should withdraw from the Scottish cup. 

I'm serious. We're confined into a league we shouldn't be in due to the league being called, we're unable to be playing football right now because the rest of the clubs are so ****ing diddy they can't start with the premiership and now we can't train because the SFA won't let us. 

Make absolutely no mistake, the Scottish cup being rolled over is nothing more than a grubby PR exercise so Celtic can claim another quadriple-riple-riple or whatever ****ing trophy they're on now. 

If we cannot train appropriately then it is not appropriate to participate. What if Naismith gets injured because he's not had enough time to train? Souttar, Haring? All at risk. No. **** them. 

Absolutely spot on. 

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Because we will have taken the players off furlough so they can train, for them now to get paid by the club to do nothing for two weeks.

Can’t the club furlough the players again then? 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Hearts will already be committed to a number of expenses related to training plus paying the players full wages. It might not be costing the club any more than if the players were continuing to train, but it is costing the club money to for zero benefit. It will also have an adverse effect on our recruitment drive! That might well cost us money with players missed and desperation signings later.

Captain Canada
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The other clubs threw us, PT and Stranraer under a bus, then reversed over us several times. What makes you think there would be any appetite to join this "breakaway"?

Maybe there wouldn't be any appetite but the alternative is so grim. We should at least try to think of something different like the mooted Dutch and Belgian league merger. 

Scottish football has been going backwards for decades and there are generations growing up with no interest in it whatsoever. 

I can't be arsed being angry anymore.

This Shitshow of a governing body is a complete embarrassment to the entire nation, I dont think it even matters what team you support anymore, it's farcical in ways I didn't think possible, even with the self serving amateurs in charge. 

The sporting integrity of this season is already out the window for every single club. 

My only hope is that as Heart's supporters we ignore this guff and keep backing the club to the hilt. Tough for many I know but when we're through this we back every single thing Heart's, all players, all coaches and management and everybody concerned. 

Ram it right up the rest of the clubs. 

Doncaster and Co could well kill a few off. Up them. 

Just now, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Hearts will already be committed to a number of expenses related to training plus paying the players full wages. It might not be costing the club any more than if the players were continuing to train, but it is costing the club money to for zero benefit. It will also have an adverse effect on our recruitment drive! That might well cost us money with players missed and desperation signings later.

👍

Just now, Captain Canada said:

Maybe there wouldn't be any appetite but the alternative is so grim. We should at least try to think of something different like the mooted Dutch and Belgian league merger. 

Scottish football has been going backwards for decades and there are generations growing up with no interest in it whatsoever. 

Your last paragraph is spot on. It’s dying in front of our eyes

Just keep training. **** them.  

Genuinely what can they actually do?  The Scottish government have nothing to do with this mental decision.  

**** them. 

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

I can't be arsed being angry anymore.

This Shitshow of a governing body is a complete embarrassment to the entire nation, I dont think it even matters what team you support anymore, it's farcical in ways I didn't think possible, even with the self serving amateurs in charge. 

The sporting integrity of this season is already out the window for every single club. 

My only hope is that as Heart's supporters we ignore this guff and keep backing the club to the hilt. Tough for many I know but when we're through this we back every single thing Heart's, all players, all coaches and management and everybody concerned. 

Ram it right up the rest of the clubs. 

Doncaster and Co could well kill a few off. Up them. 

Celtic and the manky mob supporters will be happy. They are untouchable 

2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Rangers banned Celtic fans from Ibrox

They can definitely limit away fans to one section.. approx 750 tickets 

I don’t want to hear Hibs and Glasgow scum voices anywhere near Tynecastle 

When did they ban Celtic fans from Ibrox?  We can restrict to the minimum but a blanket ban isn’t permitted. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
51 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yup, we are the only Mens team outside Premiership training. Saw a suggestion from a journalist that some teams in the Championship think its an unfair advantage that we can train earlier because we can afford to, wouldn't surprise me if that was part of the reason to push the stopping of training. 

That makes as much sense as "... its an unfair advantage that Celtic and Rangers can buy better players and more of them because they can afford to, "

20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You know what?

**** Scottish Football.

**** Celtic

**** Doncaster, Petrie, all members of the JRG

**** every other club who bends over to this

**** your national team

**** Hampden and your Hall of Famers

and most importantly of all, **** your Scottish Cup.

Just **** off.

I concur.

31 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It's because they have a European tie.

So? By the way, is the trip not being funded by James Anderson.

1 minute ago, Shanks said:

Just keep training. **** them.  

Genuinely what can they actually do?  The Scottish government have nothing to do with this mental decision.  

**** them. 

Points deduction? Fine?  They will already be gunning for the club. 

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Beast Boy said:

That’s just it though. They are fine with us training. It’s Doncaster, Petrie and pals who are stopping us. It’s **** all to do with them.

Yup.

If it was that they dont want us to have what they perceive to be "unfair advantage" for training earlier than others in the league, just come out and say it. If they want revenge on us for fighting an unfair demotion, then just say it. If they could not punish Celtic and Aberdeen so wanted us as an example, just say it.

Because there is little reason otherwise.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

That makes as much sense as "... its an unfair advantage that Celtic and Rangers can buy better players and more of them because they can afford to, "

exactly, but we have all seen how these chairmen think.