• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Wonder if they will furlough the players until training resumes if possible?

I know I have missed a few pages since this post and sorry if covered but it was one of my first thoughts,  as the players are off furlough are we expected to cover the wages for this time period.....we ****ing shouldn't be, the SFA should be covering them.

All utterly bizarre, the 'top' leagues clubs can carry on as normal yet we are being unfairly punished yet again...and why the **** are we named specifically?

1 minute ago, Jambo61 said:

Could we move abroad for a training camp to a country safe obviously!

No chance should we bend over backwards just to comply with their ridiculous ruling. 

If this isn't a government mandate then we tell them to **** right off. What can they do? Let them try find something in their rule book to stop a club training.

Darth Sidious
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I know I have missed a few pages since this post and sorry if covered but it was one of my first thoughts,  as the players are off furlough are we expected to cover the wages for this time period.....we ****ing shouldn't be, the SFA should be covering them.

All utterly bizarre, the 'top' leagues clubs can carry on as normal yet we are being unfairly punished yet again...and why the **** are we named specifically?

they will just turn round and say we should not be back training 2 months before the season start.

Jason Leitch has confirmed it is not a government decision to prohibit us training, its an SPFL one. We should be either rejecting it or appealing it. 

An absolute farce. 

Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

Think its due to the fact we are the only club outside of the prem to be back at training so far.

3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Just the club that hasn't done anything wrong. Would say its unbelievable but its par for the course at this point 

They are going  to retrospectively punish players of Aberdeen and celtic. 

Fly the Saltire
9 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

So... **** all to do with the Scottish Government and Leith then?

Few ****ing idiots on here putting their political opinions before the hatred they should feel towards the cabal that keep ****ing their football club. Shameful.

It was an SFA / Spfl decision issued by their  response group chaired by Rod Petrie of Hibs fc.

Just now, Fly the Saltire said:

It was an SFA / Spfl decision issued by their  response group chaired by Rod Petrie of Hibs fc.

Yes. Clearly.

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

I understood what you meant but clearly we are being punished by the resultant actions. my reply wasn't having a go at you btw.

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Jason Leitch has confirmed it is not a government decision to prohibit us training, its an SPFL one. We should be either rejecting it or appealing it. 

An absolute farce. 

"We can't tell Dundee and Ayr they can't train but let Hearts train" 

3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Celtic have been public in that they did not know about Bolingoli but imo 

they still need to be formally 'put in front of the beaks' so that it is on formal football governance.

If it transpires members of staff did know he was in Spain then they should be hammered.

Edited by DETTY29

Hectormasson
11 minutes ago, Brown1982 said:

They will just fine and sanction us into kingdom come.  They will now believe they are untouchable after we took them to court and they did nothing.  We were out before a kangaroo court.  They are laughing at us.  Now that these new sanctions and punishments are in place if we do one thing out of line they will hit us with them in full force.  The sanctions and punishments that should have been in place BEFORE Aberdeen and Celtic broke the rules and are now getting away with scot free.

To sum up...... If they can find a way to give us a point deduction before the championship even kicks off you better believe they will.  This would be one way.  Tell us to stop training and if we ignore them boom first match forfeited and points awarded to Dundee.  

Absolutely spot on ...👍there's no ends to the lengths these 💩houses will go to to hand it out big time to hearts.....

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

But not the clubs themselves.

While they punish Hearts for some bizarre reason! 

Just now, flem said:

A statement tonight wihdrawing from the Scottish Cup to due to restriction of trade would be good. 

Correct

7 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Does this also mean the suspension of the Scottish Cup Semi-Finals????

No.

3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

I understood what you meant but clearly we are being punished by the resultant actions. my reply wasn't having a go at you btw.

Didn't take it that way. I just saw it on at news. To punish the players somehow, probably monetary and of little effect.Again, it's just SPFL making it up as they go along dependent on the teams in breach.

And the decision over Hearts is just pathetic.

Edited by Riccarton3

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I am totally lost for words. Make no mistake. These corrupt *******s will stop at nothing to shaft u

Indeed. History shows that it’s a bad idea to keep piling on the pressure though. Eventually folk have nothing to lose, and the aggressors find that out in no uncertain terms.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Snedescu said:

So Neil Doncaster has managed to find his executive powers again. 

Good point. Shouldn't there be a vote for this sort of thing?

Toxteth O'Grady
2 minutes ago, flem said:

A statement tonight wihdrawing from the Scottish Cup to due to restriction of trade would be good. 

I really think we should. Either that or just turn up and boot the ball out the park every time we get it 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

"We can't tell Dundee and Ayr they can't train but let Hearts train" 

Well thats what Dundee and Ayr get for being ****ing diddies then eh :D 

Honestly, though what a joke eh. We really need wholesale change at the top of Scottish football. 

ToadKiller Dog

To think we a laughed a few days back that SPFL would likely find away to punish us for Celtics errors, well we really are in the twilight zone which is scottish football.

Corrupt to the core .

You know what?

**** Scottish Football.

**** Celtic

**** Doncaster, Petrie, all members of the JRG

**** every other club who bends over to this

**** your national team

**** Hampden and your Hall of Famers

and most importantly of all, **** your Scottish Cup.

Just **** off.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

To think we a laughed a few days back that SPFL would likely find away to punish us for Celtics errors, well we really are in the twilight zone which is scottish football.

Corrupt to the core .

It's mind blowing. You could just about understand ALL training being halted...

4 minutes ago, kila said:

But not the clubs themselves.

While they punish Hearts for some bizarre reason! 

Not the actual .clubs. That's how it works. No legitimacy left. A soiled blazer should be their new logo

Captain Canada
30 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

With who?

:wtfvlad:

We have to give two years' notice to quit the SPFL. I think we should be at least asking other clubs if there's an appetite for a better future. 

The alternatives are to try to oust ND which will never happen or just keep bending over to get shafted by the SPFL while playing in a structure that's boring and uncompetitive for the foreseeable future.

We have no sponsor, a governing body that takes delight in screwing over its members, no marketing expertise, bottom of the barrel TV deals and no sign of anything ever changing. 

The question should be, "Why wouldn't we at least explore the option of a breakaway league?" 

The status quo is beyond pathetic for a so-called professional league. 

Edited by Captain Canada

2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

Doncaster & the tache need targeted now. this is way out of hand. 

both need to go one way or another.

I sent a rather nasty email to doncaster the other day. It will likely not be read but it made me feel better at least.

[email protected] we should flood his inbox.

Edited by WDJ87

Assume SPFL are sh!tting themselves about anymore immediate breaches happening. They probably just want as few clubs/players training as possible to minimise likelihood of breaches.

SM Sheffield

The club need to grow some backbone here and tell the SPFL to Foxtrot Oscar. If the Scottish Government are saying it is fine then the club should ignore them

AllyjamboDerbyshire

With Hearts actively trying to recruit players for the coming season, it is decided to penalise them with a training ban for rule breaches by players of two other clubs. How on earth can Hearts run the rule over players in a training situation if there is no training? How many players will be put off coming to Hearts because there is no training for the next two weeks, maybe longer if another Celtic player decides to break the rules? Whether by vindictiveness, or not, this must surely rate, along with our demotion, as the worst undeserved punishment ever meted out in Scottish, perhaps world, sport!

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

We have to give two years' notice to quit the SPFL. I think we should be at least asking other clubs if there's an appetite for a better future. 

The alternatives are to try to oust ND which will never happen or just keep bending over to get shafted by the SPFL while playing in a structure that's boring and uncompetitive for the foreseeable future.

We have no sponsor, a governing body that takes delight in screwing over its members, no marketing expertise, bottom of the barrel TV deals and no sign of anything ever changing. 

The question should be, "Why wouldn't we at least explore the option of a breakaway league?" 

The status quo is beyond pathetic for a so-called professional league. 

The other clubs threw us, PT and Stranraer under a bus, then reversed over us several times. What makes you think there would be any appetite to join this "breakaway"?

9 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Celtic have been public in that they did not know about Bolingoli but imo 

they still need to be formally 'put in front of the beaks' so that it is on formal football governance.

If it transpires members of staff did know he was in Spain then they should be hammered.

Celtic getting hammered. 

That will be the day 😏

1 minute ago, SM Sheffield said:

The club need to grow some backbone here and tell the SPFL to Foxtrot Oscar. If the Scottish Government are saying it is fine then the club should ignore them

What we need to do is stop financially supporting other clubs. The club has take on the spfl and lost. We will lose again if we take them on again. 

14 minutes ago, Rab87 said:

No chance should we bend over backwards just to comply with their ridiculous ruling. 

Was thinking more of a middle finger to the SFA/SPFL!

Mid Calder Jambo
36 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Could they stop us from booking a training complex in England for a couple of weeks?

We could go to Spain and take the 2 week isolation because that is what they are trying to do to us.

heartandsoul
6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You know what?

**** Scottish Football.

**** Celtic

**** Doncaster, Petrie, all members of the JRG

**** every other club who bends over to this

**** your national team

**** Hampden and your Hall of Famers

and most importantly of all, **** your Scottish Cup.

Just **** off.

Agree 100%

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Well thats what Dundee and Ayr get for being ****ing diddies then eh :D 

Honestly, though what a joke eh. We really need wholesale change at the top of Scottish football. 

Yup, getting punished for having good fans who support the club financially! It's like they don't want (40) clubs to prosper