• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

Additonal guidance notes now on SFA statement...

"

Additional guidance notes

1. Glasgow City Women’s FC can continue to train in preparation for their UEFA Women’s Champions League tie against Wolfsburg on 21 August and will be visited to audit and verify compliance.
2. Heart of Midlothian FC has been informed of the need to pause their current training programme until at least 24 August.
3. Adult (over-18) recreational football will not be permitted to participate in any form of organised training.
4. Youth (under-18) football can continue in line with current Scottish Government guidance."

So we've been specifically told to stop training now - unbelievable!

Rick Sanchez

This will never be forgotten. Seriously, get them all to ****. I hope the players take it personally and it only enforces the siege mentality.

1 minute ago, Gards said:

Additonal guidance notes now on SFA statement...

"

Additional guidance notes

1. Glasgow City Women’s FC can continue to train in preparation for their UEFA Women’s Champions League tie against Wolfsburg on 21 August and will be visited to audit and verify compliance.
2. Heart of Midlothian FC has been informed of the need to pause their current training programme until at least 24 August.
3. Adult (over-18) recreational football will not be permitted to participate in any form of organised training.
4. Youth (under-18) football can continue in line with current Scottish Government guidance."

So we've been specifically told to stop training now - unbelievable!

:thumbsdown:  Oh well, at least we got some training in and the trialists got some time evaluated.  

My daughter can continue her football training.

My son can go to his football buzz class on Saturday morning.

Yet Hearts cannot train.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Why can they not verify us like they're doing for Glasgow womens team? Another joke of a decision towards us. Ram the lot of them

Malinga the Swinga

Typical of the JRG. A group set up by SPFL board to ensure all of Scottish football looked after, but in reality, run by ****ing Celtic lickspittles and only interested in top flight. 

Celtic and Aberdeen break the rules and escape scot-free but Hearts, not involved in any breach and following the rules, as far as we know, are penalised. 

Scottish football, run by ***** and cheats. I hope many of their clubs wither and die.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

So the only people punished are Hearts and the lower league clubs. 

Hearts not trusted but Premiership clubs can carry on. 

the thing is i would imagine the rest of the lower league clubs are not back in training yet. so it is only us who are punished for the lamb bothers and victims messing up.

i would be demanding the spfl cover our wages/expenses until we can train again as we have done nothing wrong

David McCaig
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

the thing is i would imagine the rest of the lower league clubs are not back in training yet. so it is only us who are punished for the lamb bothers and victims messing up.

i would be demanding the spfl cover our wages/expenses until we can train again as we have done nothing wrong

it says it all when the guidance needs to specifically state that one club has to cease training.

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Wonder if they will furlough the players until training resumes if possible?

I don’t think they can because the claim had to be made before 31 July. 

Heartsmad1874
4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Wonder if they will furlough the players until training resumes if possible?

Don't think you are allowed to take people off furlough then put them back on again.

Looks like club paying wages with no training going on until atleast the 24th.

The Continental Op
1 minute ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Don't think you are allowed to take people off furlough then put them back on again.

Looks like club paying wages with no training going on until atleast the 24th.

If you’ve been furloughed Previously you can go back to a flexible furlough.

Hope Budge tells them to **** off. 
How can they single outHearts are not other teams. 

Edited by GBJambo

So a response group headed by rod Petrie of Hibs biggest decision was to stop their arch rivals and semi final opponent from training. Seems legit. I can't see how that could be a conflict of interest at all.

MarkDevriesScores4

What a ridiculous decision. If exemptions are able to be made to allow Glasgow City Women to continue training then they could easily be made for a club that the league well know have already started preseason. Pathetic and a deliberate action taken against hearts again with intent to do damage.

Rick Sanchez

They'd have been aswell wording the statement against us, no other lower league team is ****ing training.

Yet there's no social distancing in any ****ing supermarket, shop or school. Get them so far to ****.

Footballfirst

Hearts can't train (despite adopting the testing protocols) while Glasgow City can train (with testing funded by James Anderson), just because they have a game next week.

Surely they need to push the cup date back.   Least they could do FFS.    Words are simply beyond me now re the SFA and SPFL.     After losing our Court action,  I just feel we are toothless now. 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Look forward to a stern statement. That'll show them.

Next...

If you Dinnae laugh... **** sake man. 

I don't get it. 

Have the Premier fixtures been suspended and the clubs told not to train?

If not, why have we? 

Edited by martoon

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Surely they need to push the cup date back.   Least they could do FFS.    Words are simply beyond me now re the SFA and SPFL.     After losing our Court action,  I just feel we are toothless now. 

There’s no danger they will make any allowances for us either.  

Auldreekie1874

Couldn’t we just “ punish “ our players and make them train with the U 18 squad ? 

👀

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Another 10 days,ahh well gives us time to ship out more players and bring in a few.👍

Think you'll find the statement says until at least the 24th

Just now, martoon said:

I don't get it. 

Have the Premier fixtures been suspended and the clubs been told not to train?

If not, why have we? 

Because we took the ***** to court? 

We need to bottle the anger and unleash it when we start playing again. You can only push people so far before they just stop taking it. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Quite incredible. Celtic and Aberdeen break protocol, hearts are punished. Celtic and Aberdeen get time off to get over injuries and to prepare for a European tie, hearts get told to stop their preseason nearly 2 weeks in.

they can ram the cup as far as I’m concerned.