SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Fozzyonthefence
11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I think we all know Hamilton would have finished in one of the bottom two spots in a full season last season and will this season. Very few of us think we would have stayed bottom. Standby it, Hamilton deserve to get relegated every season for being a horrific excuse for a top level football club.

I don’t think they would have, they were on a good run and wins at Ibrox and iirc against Killie in their last 2 games were the reason they stayed above us.  I think Ross County would’ve have been bottom or 2nd bottom and if you could be arsed reading back almost a year ago there were a lot more than a few on here thought we wouldn’t get off bottom spot!

Nobody deserves to get relegated for how many fans they have or how many stands they have, it should always be on sporting merit otherwise what’s the point? 

That said, I’d love to see them relegated this season but there are a few good candidates this season so it’s a tough choice.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Bazzas right boot

How could these ****ing arseholes not see this coming back during the vote fiasco. 

Every club that was able to test and wanted to play should have been moved to a league that played. 

If we get ****ed by a null and void championship then **** Scottish football, I'll be getting sky and become a epl fan boy. 

It was always going to come to this, and what about the £500k for each club? 

Short sighted, selfish, incompetent shower of shite that they are. 

Testing should have been a perquisite for any club wanting to play back in August. 

This was always going to happen, but the ***** voted to **** us and Partick. 

*****, *****, *****. 

**** them all. 

I ****ing hate Scottish football. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s utterly criminal. You only have to read that article to see the guy is struggling a bit. The emotion was all over the text of what he said. Why didn’t Maxwell just phone ICT and ask them instead of writing a letter to all clubs and making sure the media knew it had been written, putting Robbo right in the firing line, a man who is clearly close to breaking down and chucking it. 

It’s actually disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The trouble with your argument is that private companies can't just pay to have vaccine supplies magicked out of thin air. Any supplies they did buy, if they could, would be supplies that otherwise could have gone to the NHS to be given to more vulnerable people on the priority list. It's not as if Pfizer and Astrazeneca's manufacturing facilities are just working on the odd day or two per week because there's not much demand. They're producing vaccines as quickly as they can and the government/NHS, and equivalents in other countries, are trying to get as much as they can as quickly as they can. Your argument would only hold water when manufacturers get to the point where they have spare capacity to make more than is needed to meet the demand from governments, etc, and by that time, the UK will almost certainly be well past the point of vaccinating all of the vulnerable categories and onto the more general public anyway. 

How do you know this ? This is  business : companies can sell to whomever they like at any price they like , any time they like. Which is exactly what they did with the UK : Johnson is paying twice the price the  EU are paying for the vaccine so he can queue jump. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

If the SPFL null and void the premier league and take the title away from Rangers they will need 24 hour protection!

They wouldn't be taking anything away. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Completely agree and whilst I have every sympathy for Robbo ( I have suffered depression in the past) , this is a matter for his employers who should be providing the necessary support. I think Robbo is being naive in the extreme here or maybe it's just his emotions coming through but it's not an issue for the SPFL. 

To posters on here who have been saying all day : this is the start of N&V , no promotion/relegation etc : the SPFLs own QC said in court - to justify Hearts relegation/expulsion - "it's all about promotion & relegation", it's what football is all about. There's absolutely no reason why the season can't be extended to complete the lower divisions , if that is what's required. The main stumbling block advanced by Doncaster last year was the timing of players contracts renewals - big deal, the clubs can easily find a solution to that if they wanted to. 

Definitely. It wouldn’t take long to finish our season anyway and would be ridiculous not to do so. 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Why would member clubs go against last years' legal advice - which was DO NOT N&V  because if you do - the league sponsors money will have to be repaid , TV money likewise, clubs could face legal demands for return of ST money and individual sponsors' money ?

Any vote I would doubt would be similar to last year after all the trouble it caused. But yes. You are 100% correct with that.

Bret the Hitman Hearts
12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's quite obvious. Scottish football is essentially a vehicle for Celtic to gain entry into the Champions League group stages.

sadly spot on

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

They wouldn't be taking anything away. 

😴😴😴

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

That was my thoughts too, we have a lot to lose here and no one else does in the league, they could easily vote to keep us down in the hope fans are allowed in during 21-22 season, and profiteering from it, we’re not in a great position when it comes down to it! 

If that plays out, I'm done. 

**** that shite. 

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

We would only need another one.

As established last year they need 8 Championship teams (>75%) to vote to change the rules (eg call league or N&V) unless they can find some other obscure way of doing it that they couldn't find last year.

They’re not having a vote to N&V or call league, they’re only asking the Championship clubs’ thoughts on suspending the league.  All 10 could say they want to carry on but the league still get suspended, the same way League 1 and 2 was where they didn’t even get asked. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

sadly spot on

Yes 10 in a row is gone but the way they’re going they could lose 2nd place too so ending the league early, after 75% of games so they qualify for CL might be a ploy in a few weeks, Celtic have only played 20 games. 

18 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

That was my thoughts too, we have a lot to lose here and no one else does in the league, they could easily vote to keep us down in the hope fans are allowed in during 21-22 season, and profiteering from it, we’re not in a great position when it comes down to it! 

If football is concluded for the season whilst we are top and we’re not put back in the top league by whatever means it takes, whether that’s PPG or reconstruction, I’m done with it unless we resign from the league immediately and take steps to form a breakaway or play football elsewhere.

SectionDJambo

If they were to actually think that null and void is a solution, most of the clubs would soon realise that it’s their worst outcome.

The broadcasters will certainly take money back. It was hidden from view last time. Surely the clubs wouldn’t be stupid enough to think their income from the broadcasters wouldn’t be affected.

From our specific point of view, what Hearts fan, even those who would have broken a boycott of away grounds this season, would still do it if we were shafted again?

A null and void carve up will only result, in my opinion, in a break up of the SPFl. Truly professional clubs will leave the part time ones behind. And leave Doncaster running a league with Celtic and part time clubs.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

How do you know this ? This is  business : companies can sell to whomever they like at any price they like , any time they like. Which is exactly what they did with the UK : Johnson is paying twice the price the  EU are paying for the vaccine so he can queue jump. 

I think for e.g the flu, companies can access shots privately and pay for it.

However there will be some major conditions for private access notably around national licenced procurement supply availability and no-one who is entitled to get a 'free' one misses out during that October, November vaccinaton window ahead of the flu season starting in late first, early second week of December.

And with the flu being seasonal (and Covid isn't) there is no rush to prioritise who gets the flu jag and when during those 2 months.  Just that the key groups do.

If this has been prompted by Robbo's interview then it gives me more confidence that the league will continue. Inverness are so unlikely to be wanting null an void IMO after everything they said last season.

Robbo was just pointing out that he thought it was poor that some leagues had been stopped without consultation on apparent health grounds yet others were continuing. Personally I think there is a justifiable reason the top two tiers can continue given they can afford testing but that the lower leagues should have at least been asked.

If I'm extremely generous to the SFA and assume no ulterior motive (which I'm well aware is a ludicrously bold move) I suppose asking our league for opinions isn't the end of the world but we all know it is likely to be the thin end of the wedge.

Teams can afford to test and they should be encouraged to continue and actually follow the guidelines that the SG have put in place via the JRG. Our Chief Medical Officer is satisfied with this.

If Inverness want a break I'd hope they would only be aiming for a short break but even then I see no real value in that as case numbers won't change too dramatically in that period.

SectionDJambo
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

How could these ****ing arseholes not see this coming back during the vote fiasco. 

Every club that was able to test and wanted to play should have been moved to a league that played. 

If we get ****ed by a null and void championship then **** Scottish football, I'll be getting sky and become a epl fan boy. 

It was always going to come to this, and what about the £500k for each club? 

Short sighted, selfish, incompetent shower of shite that they are. 

Testing should have been a perquisite for any club wanting to play back in August. 

This was always going to happen, but the ***** voted to **** us and Partick. 

*****, *****, *****. 

**** them all. 

I ****ing hate Scottish football. 

They all thought, for whatever reason, that Covid would be gone by October.

For all her previous mistakes, Ann Budge was the only one who said the clubs should stick together with a plan to help everyone and that we should plan for the worst. It could have been easily and fairly done with consensus from all clubs.

But spite and stupidity ruled the day.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Hungry hippo said:

If this has been prompted by Robbo's interview then it gives me more confidence that the league will continue. Inverness are so unlikely to be wanting null an void IMO after everything they said last season.

Robbo was just pointing out that he thought it was poor that some leagues had been stopped without consultation on apparent health grounds yet others were continuing. Personally I think there is a justifiable reason the top two tiers can continue given they can afford testing but that the lower leagues should have at least been asked.

If I'm extremely generous to the SFA and assume no ulterior motive (which I'm well aware is a ludicrously bold move) I suppose asking our league for opinions isn't the end of the world but we all know it is likely to be the thin end of the wedge.

Teams can afford to test and they should be encouraged to continue and actually follow the guidelines that the SG have put in place via the JRG. Our Chief Medical Officer is satisfied with this.

If Inverness want a break I'd hope they would only be aiming for a short break but even then I see no real value in that as case numbers won't change too dramatically in that period.

He has a point in as such as cases are worse now than when it was deemed they couldn’t play last spring. 
I understand Robbo has concerns but I think that was wrong then and do now, the two lower leagues aren’t happy that they can’t play. Plenty other “Professionals” are working for the greater good and have all had numerous deaths through this, football hasn’t and is frankly keeping us all going. How would the wee man have coped if he wasn’t able to work for the last however months, how would any of us without games to enjoy/endure.
Vaccinations are around the corner for all.  

26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s actually disgusting. 

That’ll be the last straw for him. He’ll resign before the weekend is out. Who needs this shit ? Not him I wouldn’t imagine. might actually be good for him to take a break and reset by the sounds of things.  

The guy should be working at Hearts anyway FFS. 

Edited by JimmyCant

Doncaster's media appearances are always self serving. Yesterday after weeks of radio silence, he's suddenly in the Record 'umable to rule out' null and void.

24 hours later and here we are, it's pretty clear now he was flying a kite for this vote.

Luckily for Doncaster he never agrees to any real interviews with proper journalists, so he won't need to explain himself.

I'd like to know who the real movers and shakers behind this are.

44 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Our saving grace is that Rangers are way in front in the Premier league. No way the SPFL will null and void the league and take the title away from them.

So I think that all leagues will be suspended for 6 weeks and started up again.

I disagree what's to stop null and void if 75 %of games haven't been played it's in rules anyway would it not be karma for sevco for all their cheating titles they lose their first major honour by getting shafted beautiful 😂

Fozzyonthefence
18 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If they were to actually think that null and void is a solution, most of the clubs would soon realise that it’s their worst outcome.

The broadcasters will certainly take money back. It was hidden from view last time. Surely the clubs wouldn’t be stupid enough to think their income from the broadcasters wouldn’t be affected.

From our specific point of view, what Hearts fan, even those who would have broken a boycott of away grounds this season, would still do it if we were shafted again?

A null and void carve up will only result, in my opinion, in a break up of the SPFl. Truly professional clubs will leave the part time ones behind. And leave Doncaster running a league with Celtic and part time clubs.

Call the league early rather than N&V, same as least year and the broadcasters will take money back again anyway so does it really make any difference? The fact that Doncaster is now discussing it as a possibility when it was a complete non starter last season would suggest not. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I disagree what's to stop null and void if 75 %of games haven't been played it's in rules anyway would it not be karma for sevco for all their cheating titles they lose their first major honour by getting shafted beautiful 😂

No, there’s no such rule.

Am I making this up or weren't scottish clubs asked at the start of the season as to whether they could commit to completing the season? 

They've received a huge amount of funding and now potentially the league is going to be suspended, which in reality means called to a halt with no promotion to the Premier league. 

To allow this to happen when a club like hearts have continued to spend a huge amount of money on testing, signing players etc is an absolute disgrace. 

If championship clubs don't want to commit to the testing requirements to continue, then they should simply default to losses in the games they don't want to play. There are testing protocols in place for footballers which manage the risk and they have been given the ability to do so. Either call it all off or let's get on with finishing the season. 

It seems once again that the future of a big club like hearts is potentially going to be dictated by clubs that on a far inferior level.  Very angry at this tbh 

SectionDJambo
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Call the league early rather than N&V, same as least year and the broadcasters will take money back again anyway so does it really make any difference? The fact that Doncaster is now discussing it as a possibility when it was a complete non starter last season would suggest not. 

But they are skint, top to bottom. They lied about the money being repaid last time. They can’t tell the same lie this time, because it will become obvious to all, even the hard of thinking armchair fans who lapped up the summer shenanigans, that this is not right. The SPFL, and many of its clubs, will go bust.

If Maxwell actually did ask the clubs if they want to null and void, with the obvious repercussions for Hearts, in particular, he will have exposed himself to a terrible reprisal of hate which he should have expected to receive. Maybe, just maybe, he’s trying to blindside Doncaster and his puppet master and remove any chance of null and void.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Craig Herbertson said:

Time to circle the wagons.

We tried that last season and thought the Indians only had bow & arrows.

This time they’ve purchased Winchester repeaters.

We’re screwed again if this is a yes vote.

I hope last years judge who sent our court case back to the association is watching.

He’s the one that sent us back to the wolves.

Scottish football sucks.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No, there’s no such rule.

It's a UEFA rule if Premiership teams want to play in Europe next season apparently. It's a precedent rather than a rule in Scotland though.

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

That’ll be the last straw for him. He’ll resign before the weekend is out. Who needs this shit ? Not him I wouldn’t imagine. might actually be good for him to take a break and reset by the sounds of things.  

The guy should be working at Hearts anyway FFS. 

He was until he went back up there, we could do with an attack coach at the club or someone working with youngsters on how to be a striker. I think his current wife is from up there and they live up there obviously. The SPFL could actually get some good press for a change if they had someone that folk in the game could contact to discuss their Mental Health issues in a confidential manner. 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

It would be funny if it wasn't for us getting absolutely messed in the fall out as well. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

I really don't understand on what basis they can vote to suspend a league against the wishes of teams that want to and can continue. Its once again a disgrace, asking teams with their own self interests at heart to shaft bigger and better run teams. 

If this happens and we spend another season in this league I hope our fans remember this forever. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Am I making this up or weren't scottish clubs asked at the start of the season as to whether they could commit to completing the season? 

They've received a huge amount of funding and now potentially the league is going to be suspended, which in reality means called to a halt with no promotion to the Premier league. 

To allow this to happen when a club like hearts have continued to spend a huge amount of money on testing, signing players etc is an absolute disgrace. 

If championship clubs don't want to commit to the testing requirements to continue, then they should simply default to losses in the games they don't want to play. There are testing protocols in place for footballers which manage the risk and they have been given the ability to do so. Either call it all off or let's get on with finishing the season. 

It seems once again that the future of a big club like hearts is potentially going to be dictated by clubs that on a far inferior level.  Very angry at this tbh 

No you’re right they did commit to that, no clubs have said they can’t play or are unhappy to keep playing. Robbo has spoken from the heart on his personal feelings and Maxwell has jumped in to use his words so he can appear relevant. 

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

But they are skint, top to bottom. They lied about the money being repaid last time. They can’t tell the same lie this time, because it will become obvious to all, even the hard of thinking armchair fans who lapped up the summer shenanigans, that this is not right. The SPFL, and many of its clubs, will go bust.

If Maxwell actually did ask the clubs if they want to null and void, with the obvious repercussions for Hearts, in particular, he will have exposed himself to a terrible reprisal of hate which he should have expected to receive. Maybe, just maybe, he’s trying to blindside Doncaster and his puppet master and remove any chance of null and void.

I agree with your first paragraph but I’ve not seen any comments attributed to Maxwell asking whether clubs want to null and void, looks like he’s asked for the thoughts on clubs regarding a suspension but lots on here are putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.  Chances are, if there is a suspension, surely more likelihood of the leagues restarting again this time.  As another pointed out earlier, they’ve already suspended the league in Northern Ireland (part time league) and restarted it so why can’t we do the same?

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

No you’re right they did commit to that, no clubs have said they can’t play or are unhappy to keep playing. Robbo has spoken from the heart on his personal feelings and Maxwell has jumped in to use his words so he can appear relevant. 

The question is "why?" Even by the standards of the SFA and SPFL, this is completely bizarre.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

I agree with your first paragraph but I’ve not seen any comments attributed to Maxwell asking whether clubs want to null and void, looks like he’s asked for the thoughts on clubs regarding a suspension but lots on here are putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.  Chances are, if there is a suspension, surely more likelihood of the leagues restarting again this time.  As another pointed out earlier, they’ve already suspended the league in Northern Ireland (part time league) and restarted it so why can’t we do the same?

Spot on. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Doncaster refused to rule out null and void despite completely ruling it out from day one last season. That's a massive red flag and is probably where the null and void worries come from. I agree we have enough time to pause then complete the leagues or at least get to the point we did when they ended it on PPG last season.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Pasquale for King
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

The question is "why?" Even by the standards of the SFA and SPFL, this is completely bizarre.

I think Maxwell is the only one that can answer that. Look at me I’m relevant, or deflection from Dubaigate. There’s no big conspiracy here, they’re not intelligent enough to con anyone. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I think Maxwell is the only one that can answer that. Look at me I’m relevant, or deflection from Dubaigate. There’s no big conspiracy here, they’re not intelligent enough to con anyone. 

He did it behind the scenes I think? Tom English then got the scoop from someone, probably Hearts :) The fact Maxwell thought he could do this without it getting out is also bizarre. These people are completely incompetent.

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's a UEFA rule if Premiership teams want to play in Europe next season apparently. It's a precedent rather than a rule in Scotland though.

It’s not a rule or a precedent in Scotland.  The precedent  in Scotland is that the clubs would have to vote. Again.  Clubs just so happened to have played between 75% and 80% of their fixtures last season and Doncaster conveniently jumps all over this at every opportunity to justify his shambolic governance. 

UEFA can waive the 75% rule for European participation - they did with the Dutch teams for this season’s CL and Europa League although how low a figure they can stretch to is anyone’s guess, not that it will affect us in the Championship.

Guest ToqueJambo

One good thing to come out of this, if all it takes to trigger a vote amongst clubs is a manager or player musing about the current state of the game or certain decisions, maybe Robbie or someone could wonder aloud why Doncaster doesn't resign so Maxwell can write to the clubs and ask them if they think it's a good idea.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It’s not a rule or a precedent in Scotland.  The precedent  in Scotland is that the clubs would have to vote. Again.  Clubs just so happened to have played between 75% and 80% of their fixtures last season and Doncaster conveniently jumps all over this at every opportunity to justify his shambolic governance. 

UEFA can waive the 75% rule for European participation - they did with the Dutch teams for this season’s CL and Europa League although how low a figure they can stretch to is anyone’s guess, not that it will affect us in the Championship.

Yes but they were asked to vote after 75% of games. A massive deal was made of the 75% thing at the time. It's clearly a precedent. All the evidence is in the media reporting of the time, including Doncaster's statements and others who agreed enough games had been played and there was no way they could null and void at that stage.

Edited by ToqueJambo

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No worries. I'm just a bit on edge now. Didn't see this coming and thought after the requirement for our league to test with the support of government funding that we were now in with a reasonable chance of finishing this season. 

For our club to be put into hibernation for a lengthy period due to the corruption of Scottish football governance is unspeakable.  Football supporters need their clubs and at a time like this, to have that taken away from them would be horrible. Particularly if it was felt that there were vendettas behind those decisions 

28 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

We tried that last season and thought the Indians only had bow & arrows.

This time they’ve purchased Winchester repeaters.

We’re screwed again if this is a yes vote.

I hope last years judge who sent our court case back to the association is watching.

He’s the one that sent us back to the wolves.

Scottish football sucks.

I’m pretty sure last year’s judge was unhappy about it but his hands were tied.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

No worries. I'm just a bit on edge now. Didn't see this coming and thought after the requirement for our league to test with the support of government funding that we were now in with a reasonable chance of finishing this season. 

For our club to be put into hibernation for a lengthy period due to the corruption of Scottish football governance is unspeakable.  Football supporters need their clubs and at a time like this, to have that taken away from them would be horrible. Particularly if it was felt that there were vendettas behind those decisions 

This is why this latest thing is so absurd.

Doncaster and the rest of them have been arguing about how important football is to the mental health of the nation for months! Now they can't stop football fast enough it appears. It's genuinely mental. When on earth is a reporter going to sit down and write a long-form piece about it all in which all of the questions that never get asked are asked even if they don't get answered? 

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Doncaster refused to rule out null and void despite completely ruling it out from day one last season. That's a massive red flag and is probably where the null and void worries come from. I agree we have enough time to pause then complete the leagues or at least get to the point we did when they ended it on PPG last season.

They were certainly interesting comments but I’m sure he was using it to hide behind the “it’s for the clubs to decide” line again.  There are 3 lines that he trots out over and over again - that one, the 75% of games played statistic and that over 80% of clubs voted for promotion / relegation. He uses these to justify everything the SPFL board has done and deflect from his gross mismanagement.  It was also the chief legal reason they fought us with - that our demotion was a member decision by over 80% of the member clubs, not a board decision.  A slimier snake you will never come across. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

They were certainly interesting comments but I’m sure he was using it to hide behind the “it’s for the clubs to decide” line again.  There are 3 lines that he trots out over and over again - that one, the 75% of games played statistic and that over 80% of clubs voted for promotion / relegation. He uses these to justify everything the SPFL board has done and deflect from his gross mismanagement.  It was also the chief legal reason they fought us with - that our demotion was a member decision by over 80% of the member clubs, not a board decision.  A slimier snake you will never come across. 

Maybe but it can't be stressed enough just how against null and void he was last time. Same with the media. Basically all talk of N&V was shut down almost immediately - not even voted on. That it hasn't this time suggests it's an option.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Fozzyonthefence
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yes but they were asked to vote after 75% of games. A massive deal was made of the 75% thing at the time. It's clearly a precedent. All the evidence is in the media reporting of the time, including Doncaster's statements and others who agreed enough games had been played and there was no way they could null and void at that stage.

But nonetheless another club vote full of self interest would be required and remember it came down to one club’s vote last time, it was that close. A few clubs in different league positions might be all it takes to change that vote although a different outcome would presumably mean a vote to either wait to restart or to null and void if that was put on the table this time. N&V is the only danger to us but we’ve not even suspended the league yet, let alone announced a vote to end the season. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Absolutely, as we all are just now. The thought of it all happening again has us all worried. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, obua said:

I’m pretty sure last year’s judge was unhappy about it but his hands were tied.

Still are, we aren’t allowed to go to court again. 

Would it not make sense to declare that the Championship, League 1 & 2 are reverting to an 18 game home and away season? Take a break until March and then play the remaining matches.

• davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )