SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Toxteth O'Grady
7 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

WI think you are wrong she has done well off the park and has learned from her mistakes with JJ and RN back at the club give her another chance guys.

We will agree to disagree - she is contractually obliged to handover to FOH - overdue iirc. The time has come for a new broom in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

How can these idiots think that them taking a decision that will cost Hearts millions of pounds, and then not taking easy action afterwards to prevent that financial loss by simple reconstruction, is not going to result in some form of retribution from Hearts fans.

As our owner herself said, after another meeting resulted in them shafting Hearts, “No hard feelings”.

And little or no Hearts cash either.

He's either a) just talking BS, b) a total imbecile, or c) like so many of his peers, can't see why Hearts are making such a fuss as we only exist for the OF to beat anyway. He can also be any combination of the 3!

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

I’m sure the fixtures will have us away to Dundee twice, away to ICT twice and away to Ayr twice. 

Or maybe they will send us to Dundee twice, but as late as possible to ensure some sort of income for Helms. 

Nookie Bear
19 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

He did apologize also.

Edit

He didn't apologize, but not pleased with his words 

Speaking on this week’s Northern Goal podcast, McInally said: “I’m not pleased I’ve hurt her personally. I don’t know her and I’m sure she’s far from being a bully.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/peterhead-fc/peterhead-boss-jim-mcinally-not-pleased-hearts-owner-was-hurt-by-comments-but-says-budges-action-since-spfl-shutdown-have-been-forceful/amp/

And I’m sure he’s not really a **** 😏

29 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

The club should remove loyalty points for away ticket purchases.

Replace them for strip purchases or increase the season ticket loyalty pts.

Shouldnt lose out on big games in future to someone who buys a ticket for Dens or Starks Park

The big games that loyalty points are used for are all away games???  

27 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

All Hearts have to say is that, due to financial restraints as a result of our demotion, we don’t have the labour capacity to handle tickets for away games.

No, charge a £10/15 admin fee on all away tickets to help us fund ticket office staff. 

13 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

We will agree to disagree - she is contractually obliged to handover to FOH - overdue iirc. The time has come for a new broom in my opinion. 

Only when FoH want the share transfer to happen. That won’t be until we are back in top league and completely debt free with a sustainable financial plan. Probably late 21 at earliest. 

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Hearts should make it crystal clear they will not handle tickets for away games. Pass the hassle back as an overhead to the tinpot outfits to manage. If fans want to go fair enough , but there won't be any loyalty points. 

Provide  the absolute minimum to away fans & visiting officials should get patio furniture and a plastic cup of coffee with a Nice biscuit. 

We're there under  sufference so let them know it. 

Deliveroo or Just Eat. Why should we provide the catering?

Diadora Van Basten
12 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Who was the chairmen/directors/loudmouths who said

"Take your medicine"

And

"your oot the genome"

Ross county chairman and SPFL QC 

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

I did laugh when he said that.

"We've had a good relationship with Eurasia the last 60 years and it would be a shame if this one incident strained that relationship. Admittedly the Incident was dropping a nuclear warhead on one of their cities but still, it would be a shame to ignore those 60 years".

😂  The man's either a complete fool, or else his conscience is eating away at him and he thinks the best remedy is to be all nicey nicey  to us now.   Too late Bill - really, really sorry ..... but it's a "no" from us.

14 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Who was the chairmen/directors/loudmouths who said

"Take your medicine"

And

"your oot the genome"

Oot the genome was particularly cruel, who said that? 😁

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Don't know how many times this has been covered. Ann Budge has said she would not have voted for any club to be relegated under these circumstances. She has more integrity than the rest of the Premiership owners/chairmen put together. I, and many others, believe her. 

Your comment is typical of the kind of pointless rubbish that has been used, by people who clearly favour other clubs, as a lame excuse for the shameful and spiteful behaviour of far too many SPFL clubs.

Don't judge Ann Budge, for all the other errors of judgement she has made, as being anywhere near as devious and dishonest as too many others involved in ruining Scottish football.

Be sure of this, it's Hearts, Partick and Stranraer who got shafted this time, as well as a few other clubs who have missed out on rewards. It will be somebody else next time, and after this fiasco, the SPFL board and the SFA have carte blanche to do what they like to anybody, except one or two institutions.

Good Post 👍

That clown that you replied to has been at the wind up right through this thread. 

There's been a few of them and they've been getting braver and braver since last night. 

Supposed to be a Hearts fans forum this doesn't feel like it sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No, charge a £10/15 admin fee on all away tickets to help us fund ticket office staff. 

I like this idea. 

Put together with everything else and we have a plan

- £15 admin charge - Y'know, to support the ticket office staff..

- Offer zero marketing of away games (with the exception of ICT)

- Zero loyalty points (potentially do double at home to compensate?)

- Fans groups don't charter buses

- Run events at the stadium during game time (beam backs for example)

Clubs like Raith may look to Rangers attempt at a boycott failing but Rangers fan base is spread thick throughout Scotland. Its not possible, ours isn't as dense and could be argued that means more likely to work in unison to follow a boycott. Not to say there won't be some who want to go anyway. But I think there is a good chance of this succeeding. 

third lanark

So in order to begin building bridges will this Raith chairman insist that Partick Thistle and hearts do not have to pay the legal costs of Raith? Of course not - all empty words.  Clark is an absolute hypocrite of the highest order

1 minute ago, OTT said:

I like this idea. 

Put together with everything else and we have a plan

- £15 admin charge - Y'know, to support the ticket office staff..

- Offer zero marketing of away games (with the exception of ICT)

- Zero loyalty points (potentially do double at home to compensate?)

- Fans groups don't charter buses

- Run events at the stadium during game time (beam backs for example)

Clubs like Raith may look to Rangers attempt at a boycott failing but Rangers fan base is spread thick throughout Scotland. Its not possible, ours isn't as dense and could be argued that means more likely to work in unison to follow a boycott. Not to say there won't be some who want to go anyway. But I think there is a good chance of this succeeding. 

👍👍

that statement from the raith roaster has just defecated all over the memory of turnbull hutton. Could you imagine while hutton was at raith them coming out with that drivel and doing the crap they have during all of this.

4 minutes ago, third lanark said:

So in order to begin building bridges will this Raith chairman insist that Partick Thistle and hearts do not have to pay the legal costs of Raith? Of course not - all empty words.  Clark is an absolute hypocrite of the highest order

Especially after the fund raising.

Even have some class and net it off.

That Raith roasters just convinced me to Chuck another £20 into FOH tonight.

I feel good knowing that dick has helped raise my funding once again

50 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Aye, take yer medicine and all that pish although I know it wasn’t the Raith boss that said it. 

However, was he hoping he’d start the softening up by mentioning a Hearts club legend?  He really does think we are easy meat.  

That's exactly what he's at. He knows fine and well we'd take 2,000-4,000 to Kirkcaldy, they'd probably give us 2 stands. We're a cash cow for these clubs, that is one of the reasons they were desperate to keep us in the Championship. 

30 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

A new broom to do what ? Sweep away the benefactors or the new business connections in Edinburgh , we’ve got JJ back as football consultant and Robbie as manager do we sweep all that away as well ?

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

I would hope our directors would decline to to avail themselves of any hospitality offered by any of these clubs. A swift exit to the team bus at the conclusion of the match. Directors of those clubs should be cold shouldered when they appear at Tynecastle.

They should be left in no doubt as to our feelings towards them and their clubs.

I agree.   Fans and directors should be united in our disgust at the attitude of some of these clubs directors.       "Only Hearts" should be everyone's guiding principle this coming season.

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Christ - let's just win it first...

I want to finish second, get Dundee Utd in the playoffs and ride them stupid.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

I still don’t understand why  VAR didn’t overrule the decision tbf 

these things were brought in to avoid situations where it may cost a team a relegation/championship or a cup

i can see their gripe but also think it won’t succeed.

If no goal awarded, then a penalty to Sheff Utd as the Aston Villa defender clearly handles the ball when the Villa goalie regains his footing. VAR should have brought that to the referee's attention.

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If no goal awarded, then a penalty to Sheff Utd as the Aston Villa defender clearly handles the ball when the Villa goalie regains his footing. VAR should have brought that to the referee's attention.

Spot on. Exactly my take on the incident.

Tommy Brown
23 minutes ago, graygo said:

Oot the genome was particularly cruel, who said that? 😁

:lol:

Always check your post before hitting Submit

Class of 75
24 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

that statement from the raith roaster has just defecated all over the memory of turnbull hutton. Could you imagine while hutton was at raith them coming out with that drivel and doing the crap they have during all of this.

Agree. Hutton would never allowed that to happen. I was in the Hospitality the day he was presented with a framed Hearts shirt. To top it all he was singing the Hearts song. 

magicjohnston

These club chairmen will be hoping our seethe will have died down by October...but thankfully they'll be horribly mistaken! 🖕

Tynecastle is going to be intimadating and toxic again for away teams, just the way I like it.

And they can stuff all those @rseholes from other clubs boards in with the away fans and treat them with the contempt they deserve...If not I'm sure the hearts fans near by the directors area, will make them feel most 'welcome'...

Class of 75
14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I want to finish second, get Dundee Utd in the playoffs and ride them stupid.

Even better what about the Vermin in the playoffs? Make 5-1 look like a close game. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Be great if our only loans were to Partick, Falkirk, Ed City and Stranraer.

Surely they've suffered enough? 

heartsfc_fan
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Is it definite fans will be back in grounds in October?

Nope

niblick1874

I wonder what Celtic and one or two others are whispering among themselves about when whispering about Hearts having this very rich chap smiling upon us. I wonder if they have come up with a way to counteract it. There will be nothing underhand discussed in those back rooms. If you tell me there is underhandedness afoot I will not believe you.

Cardiff Hearts

Calmed down a bit but raging still. At the end of day, we move on, bigger and better.

Only doubt in ma mind is all big talk about winning championship. We should and will be favourites but be plenty wantin to tan us too - big team scalp and peeved aff a loada clubs too. Let’s just get off to a wii I gotta streak at start - let our play on park do talking.

OmiyaHearts
9 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Is it definite fans will be back in grounds in October?

I'd doubt it but who knows? Canny even get to the gym just now

9 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Can understand your passion. However, I'm  starting to hope for maximum levels of farce these cup  games are played behind close doors.

Would be brilliant if Hibs **** up their covid-19 tests again and we get awarded a bye to the final, and they get a massive fine for bringing the game into disrepute.

Exile fae Main Street

Just decided to take my 21 year old (English Son) to the Semi (Covid permitting) easy decision for me as I live in Essex...have told him that he can stop me getting arrested......

FTH

the jambo poet

I don't post much on here and couldn't comment last night as was a tad angry. I've calmed down now though. 

I don't want Tynecastle voted as the best away day ever again by the fans. I want it to be hostile. I want opposition fans fesring for their lives. I want the away teams to be given the absolute minimum tickets. I want the young team sited in the Roseburn. I don't want fans separated by tarpaulin, i want an 8 foot fence. I want every away fan coming to Tynecastle to feel the absolute wrath of every jambo inside. I want shit raining down on them for 90 mins. I want them scared. I want them to never want to return. I want to burn their flags, steal their drums. I want to let down their team buses tyres, i want their bus to leave a little airier than it arrived. I want oppostiton fans greeted at the train stations. I want our stewards to be absolute pricks and remove any and every one of the scummy supporters who think they can come to our home and laugh. I want ballboys taking the absolute piss. I want lothian and borders police to arrest every ****er singing sectarian songs, or eject them from the ground. I want our boardroom to be like a bear pit when chairmen of "those" clubs come to town. Indeed i want these chairmen put in hospitality with livid jambos and we will have our say. Instead of half time draws, or little kids playin football, i want burning effigies of spfl chairmen, club chairmen, i want hearts songs blaring over the tannoy. I want rage, i want hell, i want justice. 

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I wonder what Celtic and one or two others are whispering among themselves about when whispering about Hearts having this very rich chap smiling upon us. I wonder if they have come up with a way to counteract it. There will be nothing underhand discussed in those back rooms. If you tell me there is underhandedness afoot I will not believe you.

They could always launder some more of big Dessies dodgy dealings

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I'd doubt it but who knows? Canny even get to the gym just now

We went into second wave here thanks to our State government's incompetence in handling quarantine of returning Aussies and letting the bloody thing escape. I reckon the club should announce that due to the uncertainty caused by the pandemic it is inappropriate for the club to encourage travel.

I think Budge should write a book tbh. 

Would be an interesting read, her account from getting involved with the FOH, to the crooked SFA/Neil Doncaster. Don't pull any punches, would be a great read IMO. 

Central Belt 1874
4 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

I don't post much on here and couldn't comment last night as was a tad angry. I've calmed down now though. 

I don't want Tynecastle voted as the best away day ever again by the fans. I want it to be hostile. I want opposition fans fesring for their lives. I want the away teams to be given the absolute minimum tickets. I want the young team sited in the Roseburn. I don't want fans separated by tarpaulin, i want an 8 foot fence. I want every away fan coming to Tynecastle to feel the absolute wrath of every jambo inside. I want shit raining down on them for 90 mins. I want them scared. I want them to never want to return. I want to burn their flags, steal their drums. I want to let down their team buses tyres, i want their bus to leave a little airier than it arrived. I want oppostiton fans greeted at the train stations. I want our stewards to be absolute pricks and remove any and every one of the scummy supporters who think they can come to our home and laugh. I want ballboys taking the absolute piss. I want lothian and borders police to arrest every ****er singing sectarian songs, or eject them from the ground. I want our boardroom to be like a bear pit when chairmen of "those" clubs come to town. Indeed i want these chairmen put in hospitality with livid jambos and we will have our say. Instead of half time draws, or little kids playin football, i want burning effigies of spfl chairmen, club chairmen, i want hearts songs blaring over the tannoy. I want rage, i want hell, i want justice. 

Post of the year! 

If not all that, at least a few hundred/thousand Hearts fans waiting on every opposition team bus arriving at Tynecastle. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

I'm relieved you are feeling calm tonight  :)

John Findlay
18 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Can your next post be when your angry........please?

Toxteth O'Grady
42 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

A new broom to do what ? Sweep away the benefactors or the new business connections in Edinburgh , we’ve got JJ back as football consultant and Robbie as manager do we sweep all that away as well ?

5 years of benefactors and business connections left us at the bottom of the league in March. It doesn’t take a genius to appoint a couple of people who have won us things before but last season she dithered for too long before sidelining Levein and leaving the clueless McPhee in the coaching role before finally appointing someone with no knowledge of Scottish Football. She has failed us badly and needs to go

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )