SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Wine is shite Tbh. 

Nectar of the gods mate, I'm currently enjoying a nice Californian Merlot, with a Rioja Reserva waiting on the bench.  You should give it a proper go, then you could appear cultured like what I am.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

7 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Arbitration(Scotland) Act 2010 Schedule 1
“Rule 26 Confidentiality D

26(1)Disclosure by the tribunal, any arbitrator or a party of confidential information relating to the arbitration is to be actionable as a breach of an obligation of confidence unless the disclosure—
(a)is authorised, expressly or impliedly, by the parties (or can reasonably be considered as having been so authorised),

(b)is required by the tribunal or is otherwise made to assist or enable the tribunal to conduct the arbitration,

(c)is required—

(i)in order to comply with any enactment or rule of law,

(ii)for the proper performance of the discloser’s public functions, or

(iii)in order to enable any public body or office-holder to perform public functions properly,

(d)can reasonably be considered as being needed to protect a party’s lawful interests,

(e)is in the public interest,

(f)is necessary in the interests of justice, or

(g)is made in circumstances in which the discloser would have absolute privilege had the disclosed information been defamatory.

(2)The tribunal and the parties must take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised disclosure of confidential information by any third party involved in the conduct of the arbitration.

(3)The tribunal must, at the outset of the arbitration, inform the parties of the obligations which this rule imposes on them.

(4)“Confidential information”, in relation to an arbitration, means any information relating to—

(a)the dispute,

(b)the arbitral proceedings,

(c)the award, or

(d)any civil proceedings relating to the arbitration in respect of which an order has been granted under section 15 of this Act,

which is not, and has never been, in the public domain.”

My reading of the above is that Rule 26 1(e) should be applicable for public disclosure of the decision. 

Good spot FF, and did Lord Clark not say that he recognised the public interest and would basically have heard our case at the COS if it wasn't for the fact he was legally obliged to refer it to arbitration in line with the SPFL articles, which Hearts and Partick had signed up to?

31 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

I don't post much on here and couldn't comment last night as was a tad angry. I've calmed down now though. 

I don't want Tynecastle voted as the best away day ever again by the fans. I want it to be hostile. I want opposition fans fesring for their lives. I want the away teams to be given the absolute minimum tickets. I want the young team sited in the Roseburn. I don't want fans separated by tarpaulin, i want an 8 foot fence. I want every away fan coming to Tynecastle to feel the absolute wrath of every jambo inside. I want shit raining down on them for 90 mins. I want them scared. I want them to never want to return. I want to burn their flags, steal their drums. I want to let down their team buses tyres, i want their bus to leave a little airier than it arrived. I want oppostiton fans greeted at the train stations. I want our stewards to be absolute pricks and remove any and every one of the scummy supporters who think they can come to our home and laugh. I want ballboys taking the absolute piss. I want lothian and borders police to arrest every ****er singing sectarian songs, or eject them from the ground. I want our boardroom to be like a bear pit when chairmen of "those" clubs come to town. Indeed i want these chairmen put in hospitality with livid jambos and we will have our say. Instead of half time draws, or little kids playin football, i want burning effigies of spfl chairmen, club chairmen, i want hearts songs blaring over the tannoy. I want rage, i want hell, i want justice. 

This.

put the away fans in the lower roseburn and the young team in the upper!

Seymour M Hersh
32 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

I don't post much on here and couldn't comment last night as was a tad angry. I've calmed down now though. 

I don't want Tynecastle voted as the best away day ever again by the fans. I want it to be hostile. I want opposition fans fesring for their lives. I want the away teams to be given the absolute minimum tickets. I want the young team sited in the Roseburn. I don't want fans separated by tarpaulin, i want an 8 foot fence. I want every away fan coming to Tynecastle to feel the absolute wrath of every jambo inside. I want shit raining down on them for 90 mins. I want them scared. I want them to never want to return. I want to burn their flags, steal their drums. I want to let down their team buses tyres, i want their bus to leave a little airier than it arrived. I want oppostiton fans greeted at the train stations. I want our stewards to be absolute pricks and remove any and every one of the scummy supporters who think they can come to our home and laugh. I want ballboys taking the absolute piss. I want lothian and borders police to arrest every ****er singing sectarian songs, or eject them from the ground. I want our boardroom to be like a bear pit when chairmen of "those" clubs come to town. Indeed i want these chairmen put in hospitality with livid jambos and we will have our say. Instead of half time draws, or little kids playin football, i want burning effigies of spfl chairmen, club chairmen, i want hearts songs blaring over the tannoy. I want rage, i want hell, i want justice. 

I just hope nobody pushes you JP. :laugh:

th-2.jpeg

Benny Factor
44 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Is it definite fans will be back in grounds in October?

The National Clinical Director said as recently as last Saturday that anyone with a wedding booked in October would be very unlikely to have a full complement of guests(you'd imagine around 250 people max). Quite a few lower-league clubs are literally banking on fans being allowed in from October onwards... what a shame if that doesn't happen, eh?

3 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

The National Clinical Director said as recently as last Saturday that anyone with a wedding booked in October would be very unlikely to have a full complement of guests(you'd imagine around 250 people max). Quite a few lower-league clubs are literally banking on fans being allowed in from October onwards... what a shame if that doesn't happen, eh?

this. I can see us starting in October but the teams in the league might be who ever can play behind closed doors

41 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Errrr....glad you've calmed down :lol: 

You'd have broken the sweary filter...which wouldn't be a bad thing...

43 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Even millwall aren’t that bad 😂😂

Castle rock
45 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Magnificent post

52 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

👍👏

Aussie Jambo

I’m still angry. Why would we give any team a seat now at Tynie (covid pending) anyway unless it’s one of the good guys? I say **** them all off and 100% hearts fans. Boo any team as soon as they get the ball throughout the whole game. Make the feel very unwelcome. That would be nice. 

image.gif

Captain Canada
16 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

I get your point but it will be a shame for us as I think it will affect the Championship too. If one or two teams can't start the season in October, who knows what the SPFL will impose on the others? 

Back to 2005
59 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Beautiful sir just beautiful!  Come and have a go with the Gorgie Aggro! 

6 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

From a sporting integrity point of view, the ideal Championship table after the 27 games would be Raith at the bottom (relegated) and Ayr 2nd bottom (in the playoffs, losing to Falkirk or Partick )  .... and us at the top (obviously).   ICT winning the playoff position ( beating any one of these bar steward Premiership  clubs who screwed us in the votes).  

:fing10:

Hamilton bottom and relegated, St Liedown pumped by ICT in the play-offs.  Hibs unfortunately closed down due to a new pandemic breaking out at Fester Road after covid-19 crosses with VD and spreads rapidly between incestual family units.

3 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

The old spunker can go feck himself into a frenzy!!!

I honestly hope to god we play them when fans are allowed back in and he sees an empty away stand and the old prick chokes on his Pie!!! 

Contrarily ...... would it not be impressive if fans were not officially allowed Inside stadiums but he went out to his seat and saw a mass of maroon on all sides of Starks Park!!!
Class maroon Gorgie civil disobedience!!

The SFA panel was hardly impartial in my view. If they were, the biased and pathetic conclusions they came up with would never have seen the light of day.

SFA panel members selected from a list of handpicked SFA people that they felt were good enough to make the "right" decision.

It is inconceivable that they ignored SPL's own rules re submitting an electronic vote..once lodged is final..like a show of hands vote.

When you review this whole case, it's just not possible that fairness, rule of law and decency decided this issue.

Doncaster"s glee at Hearts finally getting relegated makes him nothing more than a buffoon.

It is possible Mrs. Budge has thought about going further in this but, when faced with such a corrupt agenda as they have faced here, then what's the point.

Life goes on regardless.

Hearts should be back in a shortened season and it will be interesting to see which of the arrogant and selfish myopic fools get relegated as we return to the SPL, such as it is, in what we hope is a swift exercise.

Politics in football is horrendous, no matter if you have a watertight case, they can vote you down and there's not much you can do about it.

It is corrupt, top to bottom at governing levels with few exceptions.

It smells from the head of the fish downwards.

Lone Striker
13 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Hamilton bottom and relegated, St Liedown pumped by ICT in the play-offs.  Hibs unfortunately closed down due to a new pandemic breaking out at Fester Road after covid-19 crosses with VD and spreads rapidly between incestual family units.

:clyay:

6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why do think folk saying their age makes their opinion more worth while. 

I'm 70 and....., I've followed Hearts for 50 years... , I'm 65 and bla blah. 

Auld folk talk pish too, in fact often  far more pish than young folk. What they should know  is how to hold on to  their slaver grenades and not be emotional, argumentive messes. 

D Trump does prove that  it's difficult - on any stage. 

I agree, and I'm 56 so I think my opinion carries a bit of clout, though not as much as the septuagenarians on here, but I do know some big words, so I think that boosts me a bit.

I've supported Hearts since 1/1/73, a lesser mortal would have never gone back after witnessing a 0-7 drubbing from the vermin in their first match, but I'm still here, so that must add even more to my status.

Anyway, I've forgotten what I came on to post, so I'm off to have a nice cup of tea, maybe treat myself to a chocolate digestive as well, though I've got to watch my cholesterol these days.  Better mind my vitamin D tablets too, or is it vitamin C? or B?  I get confused, disleckshia is a terrible aphlikshun.

FHT!

1 hour ago, the jambo poet said:

You really are a poet, we have a stadium that could be a cauldron of hate, it should rain piss on the away fans, players should fear taking a throw in or corners. FOH can be used to pay the fines we need to go mental.

pettigrewsstylist
10 hours ago, Taffin said:

Going to the Scottish cup this season is madness. The season's been ended, the teams are different and the European spot has already been robbed from it. It should be treated with the utter disdain it deserves, don't legtimise Celtic's 'victory' if they win it.

Gies yir wonga, ya mugs, type of moment.

pettigrewsstylist
45 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Popcorn time !

pettigrewsstylist
53 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Good spot FF, and did Lord Clark not say that he recognised the public interest and would basically have heard our case at the COS if it wasn't for the fact he was legally obliged to refer it to arbitration in line with the SPFL articles, which Hearts and Partick had signed up to?

Ill not be holding my breath. 

1 hour ago, the jambo poet said:

.......... , i want hearts songs blaring over the tannoy. I want rage, i want hell, i want justice. 

I love it Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts ...

back to the ‘70s that’s the way we like it!

6 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I"m in the same boat.

But clubs like RRFC in particular can feck right off. a timpot club that just a few weeks ago hadn't sold a single  ST. No wonder he wants Hearts fans to rollup. Two home games for them and a healthy Hearts support must be worth £100k even if attendances are restricted. **** them. 

This.  I'd rather go and watch Edinburgh City at home than travel to any of these shitehawk clubs who were happy to shaft us.  I seem to recall someone posted way back on this thread that we took over 10,000 fans to the 2 games against Raith last time we were in the Championship (that's the total over 2 games).  At say £20 a ticket, that's £200,000 they could have been looking at (covid-19 would obviously reduce that) so your estimate of £100k is probably not far from the mark.

Bill Clark and Raith Rovers can get tae ****.......The SFA, SPFL, Scottish legal system cannot tell Hearts fans who they can go and visit once football opens up to the public again.
Shame on any Hearts fan who sets foot in these grounds again.

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Bill Clark and Raith Rovers can get tae ****.......The SFA, SPFL, Scottish legal system cannot tell Hearts fans who they can go and visit once football opens up to the public again.
Shame on any Hearts fan who sets foot in these grounds again.

You won’t like me saying this but .... I’m rarely in Scotland but whenever I am and Hearts are playing I’ll be there! It’s basically simple as, I just want to watch and support Hearts! I’m sure I’m not the only person that feels like that!

6 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Hopefully it's just an emotional response given how recent everything is. If we start abandoning Hearts then they truly do win at that point. 

I agree Al, I'd be lying if I said that the thought hasn't crossed my mind in the last 24 hours or so that I might as well just give it up,  we're pissing against the wind thinking we can ever break the 2 club cartel that controls Scottish football.

But after brooding over the injustice that has been handed down to us and our fellow shaftees, I feel a bit like Al Pacino in Godfather 3.  Just when I thought I was out, they keep pulling me back in.  

NaturalOrder74
1 hour ago, Cardiff Hearts said:

Calmed down a bit but raging still. At the end of day, we move on, bigger and better.

Only doubt in ma mind is all big talk about winning championship. We should and will be favourites but be plenty wantin to tan us too - big team scalp and peeved aff a loada clubs too. Let’s just get off to a wii I gotta streak at start - let our play on park do talking.

not even the slightest bit of doubt that Robbie will rip the piss out the championship, he’s got his own record to beat 

Lone Striker

Can someone confirm if the chat on here last week about the SPFL having offered us  £2m compensation to pull out/abandon the Arbitration process  had any actual substance ?      Or do we just file it under "look at me" poster pish ?

6 hours ago, Deevers said:

It’s why Dunfermline won’t see a penny from me. A pity as I used to enjoy East End Park matches. Hell would freeze  over before I’d put another brass farthing towards them now though.

Yes, both Dunfermline and Raith would have been good away games to go to under different circumstances, but the only trip I'll be making to Fife in future is if we draw East Fife in a cup tie (Cowdenbeath can GTF as well).

maroonsgotop
22 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You won’t like me saying this but .... I’m rarely in Scotland but whenever I am and Hearts are playing I’ll be there! It’s basically simple as, I just want to watch and support Hearts! I’m sure I’m not the only person that feels like that!

hopefully only a very few will go

5 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Good point, we should apply to join the EPL next season. 

**** that, we should apply for La Liga, much better weather and I'd enjoy a nice bottle of Rioja and some tapas before getting beasted by Real Madrid or Barcelona.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
15 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Can someone confirm if the chat on here last week about the SPFL having offered us  £2m compensation to pull out/abandon the Arbitration process  had any actual substance ?      Or do we just file it under "look at me" poster pish ?

The latter. Inevitably.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Nectar of the gods mate, I'm currently enjoying a nice Californian Merlot, with a Rioja Reserva waiting on the bench.  You should give it a proper go, then you could appear cultured like what I am.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a scumbag. 

No pallet for the finer things. 

I've tried, but just can't. 

Beer only. 

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I agree, and I'm 56 so I think my opinion carries a bit of clout, though not as much as the septuagenarians on here, but I do know some big words, so I think that boosts me a bit.

I've supported Hearts since 1/1/73, a lesser mortal would have never gone back after witnessing a 0-7 drubbing from the vermin in their first match, but I'm still here, so that must add even more to my status.

Anyway, I've forgotten what I came on to post, so I'm off to have a nice cup of tea, maybe treat myself to a chocolate digestive as well, though I've got to watch my cholesterol these days.  Better mind my vitamin D tablets too, or is it vitamin C? or B?  I get confused, disleckshia is a terrible aphlikshun.

FHT!

Enjoy your night. 

Don't get your wine and your tea mixed up, you'll just end up with a soggy biscuit, no one wants that. 

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, RobNox said:

Hamilton I dont like but more want Ross County bottom after their chairman's "take your medicine" comment and other things he has said.

One thing is, I look forward to seeing whichever team gets relegated and others have a miserable time. There is no one in that league who has any redeeming qualities (Rangers did vote with us, but they are Rangers so its not enough.) 11 other teams who voted to relegate us and made sure to block any chance of reconstruction.

5 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.”

not a sad thing for hearts. I won’t care a bit if raith go down the toilet. You’ve made your bed. Lie in it you rat. 

So he thinks we won't react badly to one incident, while admitting it was a nuclear incident.  A bit like President Roosevelt saying he doesn't think the **** will react badly to a couple of bombs being dropped on them.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hamilton I dont like but more want Ross County bottom after their chairman's "take your medicine" comment and other things he has said.

One thing is, I look forward to seeing whichever team gets relegated and others have a miserable time. There is no one in that league who has any redeeming qualities (Rangers did vote with us, but they are Rangers so its not enough.) 11 other teams who voted to relegate us and made sure to block any chance of reconstruction.

Ross County are my preferred choice now as well. 

They've rocketed up from no where to be one of my most disliked teams. 

2 hours ago, the jambo poet said:

What you need is a psychiatrist.

make it hostile, absolutely. Intimidating, absolutely. As for the rest, grow up. Letting down tyres is for 8 year olds. 

1 minute ago, Jamie3lb said:

What you need is a psychiatrist.

make it hostile, absolutely. Intimidating, absolutely. As for the rest, grow up. Letting down tyres is for 8 year olds. 

Harsh he (Jambo poet) was only expressing his feelings not literally stating what folks should do. Think his post deserves respect because he’s only saying what many think!

5 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

You'd have to wonder about the intelligence of a club chairman who would go public with such thoughts. What a walloper

Absolutely!  We've had a good relationship for 60 years, but it would be a shame if our decision to stab Hearts in the back would cause Hearts fans to ruin that relationship.  Like it's Hearts fans fault if the relationship is ruined!!!

That to me is the same as being married for 30 years, then finding out your wife has been cheating on you, then she turns around to say it would be a shame if you let that ruin your relationship.

Any relationship we had with Raith Rovers (and many other scumbag clubs) ended the moment they voted to shaft us.  

2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

5 years of benefactors and business connections left us at the bottom of the league in March. It doesn’t take a genius to appoint a couple of people who have won us things before but last season she dithered for too long before sidelining Levein and leaving the clueless McPhee in the coaching role before finally appointing someone with no knowledge of Scottish Football. She has failed us badly and needs to go

You have just replaced the real culprit Levein with AB , it’s been done to death we need togetherness and continuity until the pandemic is under control and things are back to normal as possible, FOH will control the club then and I’d imagine they will require a full review of the structure  , and establish their own business plan and plan how the football dept will look going forward 

Pasquale for King
45 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

not even the slightest bit of doubt that Robbie will rip the piss out the championship, he’s got his own record to beat 

He can’t, we can only get 81 points. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

He can’t, we can only get 81 points. 

We need to go for a better points per game then and goals per game.

5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Tin pot chairmen save yer breaths we will take  yer olive branches set them alight and ram them straight up yer farter 

Very eloquently put sir 👍

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jackal said:

We need to go for a better points per game then and goals per game.

Definitely, can still break other records. Unbeaten should be the aim, we weren’t far off 27 unbeaten last time. 

jamboinglasgow

Was thinking earlier that the worst thing for the SPFL after the decision yesterday is that Hearts and Partick dont play till October. If we were starting at the weekend, then having matches could reduce the concentration of anger and resentment. But now you have it bubbling up and up until October. With fans who have nothing to do till then.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )