SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

SpruceBringsteen
31 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

That’s me done with football. I’ll never put another penny into the pockets of any other club. I probably won’t ever go back to a Hearts game unless I get a free ticket and I have nothing better to do. They can ram it! 

I actually felt much the same yesterday - but nah. That's what they want, and **** them. Suck up playing Ayr and Dunfermline for a season (it's not as if there's any kind of gulf between them and Kilmarnock etc) then back to normality but with an utterly abhorrent attitude towards anyone who helped shaft us. That's what's needed.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Selkirkhmfc1874
37 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

That’s me done with football. I’ll never put another penny into the pockets of any other club. I probably won’t ever go back to a Hearts game unless I get a free ticket and I have nothing better to do. They can ram it! 

What's Hearts done ? With you with not going to away games but home games?

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Aye but Ann Budge and Craig Levein eh?

This thread has nothing to do with how we've performed or at least it shouldn't. I'd hope we would still be firing missiles at the SFA/SPFL if we had been second bottom, the process would still stink.

This is key. 

If it had been any other club the process would still be reeking. 

I wouldn't be as emotional, but I would still be laughing at how much of a shambles it's been. 

Anything can be changed as long as the majority rules, the fact the teams voted against a  solution in advance  should this happen again is howling.

Clubs waiting to see what suits them best at the time rather than voting now is reeking, it shouldn't be allowed. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

4 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I actually felt much the same yesterday - but nah. That's what they want, and **** them. Suck up playing Ayr and Dunfermline for a season (it's not as if there's any kind of gulf between them and Kilmarnock etc) then back to normality but with an utterly abhorrent attitude towards anyone who helped shaft us. That's what's needed.

Same here. I've not renewed my ST yet and yesterday I reckon the chance of me doing so was about 10%, having calmed down a wee bit I'm now almost certain to renew.

Lone Striker
9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

This is what I am finding through out this, that those at the top of Scottish clubs and leagues dont realise their actions have consequences.

If Raith had voted against the motion, then in favour of reconstruction, Hearts fans would see them in a different light. Heck if they had voted just for reconstruction then the ill feeling would not be as strong. He says that he wanted a sweetner to vote for reconstruction sums up things. They deliberately chose their path, they could have still gone up and helped Partick and Hearts.

Yes.... and his admission that he wanted (expected) someone to offer him a "sweetener"  (i.e. bribe) to vote for recon is a stark insight to the goings on at these meetings.  How many others are "at it"  too ?   Friendly matches against "big hitters"  ....  Celtic  colt players loaned out .......  absolutely obscene.

If this is the standard way of  campaigning for votes ahead of a resolution,  things are even worse than I had imagined !!

How on earth do we (or any decent club CEOs) combat this ?

Dagger Is Back
41 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not going to another Hearts game, that will show them..... 🙄

Spirit of ‘98 too. 

Sheeesh. 

22games nro
13 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

This is what I am finding through out this, that those at the top of Scottish clubs and leagues dont realise their actions have consequences.

If Raith had voted against the motion, then in favour of reconstruction, Hearts fans would see them in a different light. Heck if they had voted just for reconstruction then the ill feeling would not be as strong. He says that he wanted a sweetner to vote for reconstruction sums up things. They deliberately chose their path, they could have still gone up and helped Partick and Hearts.

Don't think the clubs that voted for reconstruction actually all wanted this,

I give you Dunfermline fc who I believe voted for it as they wanted to try to seem somehow seem sympathetic to hearts /PT etc

when in fact it was to try to ensure we would visit when our game comes around. their chairman undoubtedly knew it was likely to fail being on the spfl board

this same chairman said this on the original vote when choosing to finish the league and was subsequently accused of bullying other teams.

Ross McArthur, Dunfermline Chairman and SPFL board member.
Inverness’ allegations are regarding messages sent in a WhatsApp group on the day of the vote.

McArthur added: “Turning to the “allegation” regarding the information that was conveyed by me to Inverness FC, on Friday 10th April 2020.

“As confirmed by their own leaked WhatsApp message group, I clearly did so as Dunfermline Athletic FC Chairman and NOT as an SPFL Board Member (as was expressly agreed and verified, before the call with other Championship clubs).

“It most certainly wasn’t a threat, simply a potential consequence of their action not to back the SPFL resolution currently put in front of them, in favour of a counter resolution which was being mooted at that time.

This sums up the SPLF  board for me in that one sentence !!!

only hearts.jpg

37 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I understand anger and not going to away days. Boycotting Hearts though? Baffling. 

Have you not been doing that since your teens. 

1 hour ago, David Black said:

If you read my comment I have supported them for around 65 years, through good,bad and horrendous. Read it and try and understand the points I am trying, and clearly failing, to get across. I am and always will be fanatical Hearts,but I will never be a blind fanatic who cannot see the wood for the trees. It is that attitude of not accepting criticism of the club, offering a different view point and trying to change things . Just because you and I see things differently does not make either of us a lesser Jambo. 

I did read your comment and am surprised you chose this particular time to air such views.  We have been through worse times than this and got through them because we fought and stuck together.  Mistakes have been made and will be made in the future whether people like you moan from the sidelines or not.  Now is the time to re-inforce our support for the club.  Anyone can look back in anger when something has gone wrong..

You may be aware that things are about to change sometime soon starting with new ownership (to FoH) and already we have a new manager.  I doubt if we will be standing still in misery, moping around licking our wounds.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Ok, so after a 24 hours of licking my wounds and feeling disillusioned with all Scottish football I'm now looking at the  positives going forward (apart from the delayed start). 

1. We don't have to have those scumbag celtic supporters in our stadium for the next 12 months.

2. We don't have to have those scumbag Rangers supporters in our stadium for the next 12 months. 

3. We don't have to have those scumbag Hibs supporters in our stadium for the next 12 months.

4. We will be playing in a league that we can win (rather than the 11 other teams in the premiership who will be starting this weekend in a league that they just cant win due to financial differences and corruption).

5. We are (as a club) in a better position than we were in 14/15 so should be able to build a better squad for coming out of it.

6. Although this will be our second stint in the Championship this decade we should be out it first time and will still have spent less time out of the premiership in the last 6 years than hibs.

7. **** the SFA and SPFL.

LarrysRightFoot
31 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I just listened to the Sportsound podcast, a fairly feisty encounter including Levein, English, the Raith chairman and some journalist/Park Gardens type. The Raith chairman is kidding himself if he thinks anyone associated with HMFC will let bygones be bygones. Really hope as few as possible travel to Kirkcaldy. The game will more than likely be on BBC Scotland anyway. 

Before I bow out of this thread I must mention I just finished reading Ian Murray’s book. A fairly entertaining read. Would love to see him back in the HMFC boardroom and the sooner the better. As well as football knowledge it’s clear to me anyway that we lack a bit of political (in the broad sense) savvy in the boardroom. And I should point out that if I lived in Scotland I wouldn’t vote for him but doesn’t stop me thinking he’s a good guy and would be an excellent addition to the board.

I agree, I think Murray would be a good addition to the board. However, I would vote for him. 

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I did read your comment and am surprised you chose this particular time to air such views.  We have been through worse times than this and got through them because we fought and stuck together.  Mistakes have been made and will be made in the future whether people like you moan from the sidelines or not.  Now is the time to re-inforce our support for the club.  Anyone can look back in anger when something has gone wrong..

You may be aware that things are about to change sometime soon starting with new ownership (to FoH) and already we have a new manager.  I doubt if we will be standing still in misery, moping around licking our wounds.

If the SPFL have done anything is unite the hearts support and give us a renewed sence of purpose and hatrid towards them and other clubs. 

I for one cannot wait for this covid nonsence to ease up and allow us back into tynecastle. 

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

This is exactly what I was trying to say, mate. This thread very quickly turned into an echo chamber, and anyone who had seen a couple of episodes of Suits decided that they were a lawyer worth listening to. 

Any detracting voices of reason, or people airing a note of caution were brushed aside as Hubs Fans (LOLZ). 

People set themselves up for a big fall, and now the toys are well and truly getting thrown out the pram. 

Because people are convinced we have a sound legal case all the anger is being vented at the SPFL/SFA (and yes there should be some anger towards them). But for me, the mismanagement of the club over the past 3 or so years is what we should be angry about; we should never have been in this position. 

Funny reading ABs statement and the PT statement to their fans, both seem adamant and  were surprised at the decision , the law is an Ass , it’s a quote that seems to sum up this decision, unfortunately due to the secrecy surrounding it we will never be able to fully understand,

This wasn’t about fairness, sporting  integrity, no harm decision making or she said he said or the bullying of teams by Dunfermline and Hamilton chairman allegedly to get this passed, it was about the SpFL following a legal route to get their tainted title for Celtic and end the season so teams were in Europe and others were able to avoid playoffs and relegation. All those teams took their chance and dumped the 3 teams hoping that they would just accept it.

There are  Plenty good people in Scottish football and Ann bringing Mr Anderson to the table to save the very teams that put and continue to put the boot in was extremely magnanimous, but extremely flawed at the same time,

white man speak with forked tongue could have been written for football chairman in Scotland, say one thing and do the opposite ,reconstruction personified this exactly , the wind seemed to be with Reconstruction there was an expectation of success but suddenly deflation ? And all the time Doncaster was planning to save his skin whatever happened backed by the silent majority Who are happy with the Status Quo, it’s like being at school where it’s dog eat dog and if someone else is being bullied it means the focus is off you 

9 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Don't think the clubs that voted for reconstruction actually all wanted this,

I give you Dunfermline fc who I believe voted for it as they wanted to try to seem somehow seem sympathetic to hearts /PT etc

when in fact it was to try to ensure we would visit when our game comes around. their chairman undoubtedly knew it was likely to fail being on the spfl board

this same chairman said this on the original vote when choosing to finish the league and was subsequently accused of bullying other teams.

Ross McArthur, Dunfermline Chairman and SPFL board member.
Inverness’ allegations are regarding messages sent in a WhatsApp group on the day of the vote.

McArthur added: “Turning to the “allegation” regarding the information that was conveyed by me to Inverness FC, on Friday 10th April 2020.

“As confirmed by their own leaked WhatsApp message group, I clearly did so as Dunfermline Athletic FC Chairman and NOT as an SPFL Board Member (as was expressly agreed and verified, before the call with other Championship clubs).

“It most certainly wasn’t a threat, simply a potential consequence of their action not to back the SPFL resolution currently put in front of them, in favour of a counter resolution which was being mooted at that time.

This sums up the SPLF  board for me in that one sentence !!!

only hearts.jpg

It’s why Dunfermline won’t see a penny from me. A pity as I used to enjoy East End Park matches. Hell would freeze  over before I’d put another brass farthing towards them now though.

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Have you not been doing that since your teens. 

I know you're an absolute weirdo, but what is it exactly you are on about? 

JamboAndrew
4 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

Ok, so after a 24 hours of licking my wounds and feeling disillusioned with all Scottish football I'm now looking at the  positives going forward (apart from the delayed start). 

1. We don't have to have those scumbag celtic supporters in our stadium for the next 12 months.

2. We don't have to have those scumbag Rangers supporters in our stadium for the next 12 months. 

3. We don't have to have those scumbag Hibs supporters in our stadium for the next 12 months.

4. We will be playing in a league that we can win (rather than the 11 other teams in the premiership who will be starting this weekend in a league that they just cant win due to financial differences and corruption).

5. We are (as a club) in a better position than we were in 14/15 so should be able to build a better squad for coming out of it.

6. Although this will be our second stint in the Championship this decade we should be out it first time and will still have spent less time out of the premiership in the last 6 years than hibs.

7. **** the SFA and SPFL.

Screw the other clubs. 

But apart from that, I'm genuinely excited about being in a league we can win. I'm not an orc, so I'm not starting by saying we will win it and it should be ours. I hate fans of the arsecheeks so refuse to act like those self entitled twats.

But logic and numbers say we should have the best chance of all clubs of winning it.

And we should get to cut a lot of the cutrent squad and wages that for a large part were not earned. And fingers crossed see more academy graduates come through.

And there is a clear and long list of away grounds not to visit as well.

The best response to this crap is to thrive. To thrive and win the league. A cup as well would be nice. And come back stronger and financially healthier. And as a more unified support. That's the only way to reply to these scum. 

doctor jambo

There is a difference between grossly unfair and illegal.

Ludicrous rules and set up allowed one to be applied.

And as for the signing up to articles etc- as far as contracts go- its not really an agreement if you have no choice- "join up under these conditions or cease to exist".

It shuold have all been modernised a long time ago- but the power brokers dont want modernity- they are happy with a status quo that allows such things.

A PROPER company would never be allowed to behave in such a way

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Raith Chairman: “I’d be very sad if Hearts fans didn’t come to Starks park”

I bet you will you grovelling little sh*+

Hearts fans should go there pay for a seat and take it home with them! And if we play them away twice take the old seat back and exchange it for a new one 😊 

Footballfirst

The Peterhead chairman gets it

Peterhead chairman – We will welcome Partick Thistle but they should not be coming here

Jul 28, 2020

Peterhead chairman Rodger Morrison is looking forward to welcoming Partick Thistle to Balmoor next season on League 1 duty however he still believes that Ian McCall’s side should be playing Championship football instead.

An SFA Arbitration Panel dismissed the legal challenge from Hearts and Partick Thistle over their relegation, along with Stranraer’s, on a points per game basis on Monday.

Morrison remains steadfast in his opinion that a new structure should have been brought in to avoid any club being ‘punished’ due to the impact of the Coronavirus as he explained: “Partick Thistle are a fine football club and on the football field I am looking forward to renewing our rivalry with them. Ian is a high-profile manager who knows his way around this league however I still believe that they should not be in League 1.”

“I said last month that we supported a new 14-10-10-10 approach as no club should be punished by the season ending due to the pandemic. Nothing that has happened since then has changed my mind.”

“In my opinion it was not fair to inflict greater pain on some clubs at a time when everyone was hurting. Not enough people felt the same and the relegations have been implemented.”

Morrison added: “I feel for the Directors, management and staff of Partick Thistle, and their supporters, and whilst they should not be coming to Balmoor we will make them very welcome – off the pitch that is!”

Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

Hearts fans should go there pay for a seat and take it home with them! And if we play them away twice take the old seat back and exchange it for a new one 😊 

Not a good idea  - Hearts Would be footing the bill for the damage. Far better just not going there. No income from tickets, programmes or their rancid pies. Hurt them in the pocket.

Rogue Daddy
18 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This is key. 

I wouldn't be as emotional, but I would still be laughing at how much of a shambles it's been. 

Anything can be changed as long as the majority rules, the fact the teams voted against a  solution in advance  should this happen again is howling.

Clubs waiting to see what suits them best at the time rather than voting now is reeking, it shouldn't be allowed. 

I mentioned this earlier... there is no confidence in the SPFL, but asking clubs to have a backbone and DO something, is something else all together.

Voting to give ND and his cabal more powers, is clearly not what clubs want. Especially after this fiasco... I really believe that virtually all clubs have no faith in the current regime. I can only hope that this is just the start of a realisation that time is almost up for the current set up. You know.. that only benefits 2 clubs.

I really thought that this could have been the 'straw that broke the camels back' moment - sadly not to be... but I do think that the seeds of doubt are definitely planted, as to the state of governance of Scottish football.

Even the voting format has been brought front and centre by a handful of media types.

Hopefully, our stance against the bullies can at least be a start for something different and better, because Scottish football is a joke at the moment, and has been for too long.

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Not a good idea  - Hearts Would be footing the bill for the damage. Far better just not going there. No income from tickets, programmes or their rancid pies. Hurt them in the pocket.

Perhaps go disguised as hobbos to deflect attention?

Probably not that would be too extreme and unacceptable for all Hearts supporters!

41 minutes ago, graygo said:

Aye but Ann Budge and Craig Levein eh?

This thread has nothing to do with how we've performed or at least it shouldn't. I'd hope we would still be firing missiles at the SFA/SPFL if we had been second bottom, the process would still stink.

If we were second bottom when the music stopped we would have voted for the original resolution to try avoid having to play the rest of the season and potentially get relegated. Let’s not kid ourselves. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Every body's an expert now, don't you know?

I think we all know a lot more than we used to, whether it’s relevant is another thing. I’m not sure if I’ve wasted my time reading it all during lockdown or if it’s been a useful distraction 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈?!?!

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

If we were second bottom when the music stopped we would have voted for the original resolution to try avoid having to play the rest of the season and potentially get relegated. Let’s not kid ourselves. 

I think so, still have a lot sympathy for Partick though. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Another all-Premiership friendly was cancelled yesterday due to testing problems. 

Good, hope there’s loads of disruptions but not more cases of Covid obviously. 

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

If we played in England's top leagues we'd have been able to find out as the games would have been played.  Let's not kid ourselves.

John Findlay
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Peterhead chairman – We will welcome Partick Thistle but they should not be coming here

Jul 28, 2020

Peterhead chairman Rodger Morrison is looking forward to welcoming Partick Thistle to Balmoor next season on League 1 duty however he still believes that Ian McCall’s side should be playing Championship football instead.

An SFA Arbitration Panel dismissed the legal challenge from Hearts and Partick Thistle over their relegation, along with Stranraer’s, on a points per game basis on Monday.

Morrison remains steadfast in his opinion that a new structure should have been brought in to avoid any club being ‘punished’ due to the impact of the Coronavirus as he explained: “Partick Thistle are a fine football club and on the football field I am looking forward to renewing our rivalry with them. Ian is a high-profile manager who knows his way around this league however I still believe that they should not be in League 1.”

“I said last month that we supported a new 14-10-10-10 approach as no club should be punished by the season ending due to the pandemic. Nothing that has happened since then has changed my mind.”

“In my opinion it was not fair to inflict greater pain on some clubs at a time when everyone was hurting. Not enough people felt the same and the relegations have been implemented.”

Morrison added: “I feel for the Directors, management and staff of Partick Thistle, and their supporters, and whilst they should not be coming to Balmoor we will make them very welcome – off the pitch that is!”

If there were only more like him and his board. 

1 hour ago, spirt of 98 said:

Aye, great stuff ! Don't ever give Hearts another penny eh? Brilliant. 🙄

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Raith Chairman: “I’d be very sad if Hearts fans didn’t come to Starks park”

I bet you will you grovelling little sh*+

That dickoid was moaning about how the arbitration might be the death of them if they lost yet just last week they signed Jamie MacDonald. Now I guess he'd be at least £1k per week. Also they employed Scott Boyd in some newly created position.

How they affording this given he already bemoaned having to budget for potentially one less derby against Dunfermline...

Oh that's right, cos he thinks we'll be taking 4,000 fans through there at least once.

**** him. Prick.

Glamorgan Jambo
23 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I agree, I think Murray would be a good addition to the board. However, I would vote for him. 

The only reason I mentioned that was because I found it quite disturbing that he was sort of driven out by people writing to the club complaining about his political allegiance and a handful stopping their FOH subs because of that. 

It’s clear to me that Ann has been wrong footed by the political manoeuvring and someone from his background could have helped a lot.

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

No we wouldnt have. Ann Budge said many times we would not have voted to hurt any club. 

Are you calling her a liar?

I'm all for getting behind the team and will be doing so by extending my season ticket yet again  in  the next few weeks but any Hearts supporter who goes to any away fixtures this year has seriously went down on my estimations .**** giving any money to those two faced pricks in the Championship. 

Edited by ramrod

Just now, Barack said:

Banking on it. Literally.

Exactly man. Said it before those ringpiece chairmen in that division were delighted we'd be replacing United.

Last time we were in the Championship the two games at Starks totalled around 10,500. Their 2 games against United a couple of years ago totalled around 6,000.

Folk trying to tell us they never voted with £££ in their eyes?

Scumbags.

4 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

If they’re not brave enough to show their support publicly, I don’t want their support .

Nothing , absolutely nothing is ever going to change in this country football wise . There was a chance when rangers were demoted to change the voting system , that was ignored/rejected and now three member clubs and two from the pyramid system have been punished. 

The games ****ed .

There was a chance when Vlad came and spoke out.  Rather than back him, other clubs mocked him, cheered in my out esteemed press, and even some of our own fans. 

7 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

If we played in England's top leagues we'd have been able to find out as the games would have been played.  Let's not kid ourselves.

Good point, we should apply to join the EPL next season. 

20 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Jul 28, 2020

Yet more crocodile tears. Maybe he shouldn’t have voted to expel Partick from their league in the first place. Now he sees a chance to try and get a decent away support turning up to his stinky ***** smelling shithole. 

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That dickoid was moaning about how the arbitration might be the death of them if they lost yet just last week they signed Jamie MacDonald. Now I guess he'd be at least £1k per week. Also they employed Scott Boyd in some newly created position.

How they affording this given he already bemoaned having to budget for potentially one less derby against Dunfermline...

Oh that's right, cos he thinks we'll be taking 4,000 fans through there at least once.

**** him. Prick.

A bit off topic but I'd be surprised if Jamie was getting half of what you think he is on. 

Even at killie he'd have struggled to get £1k per week. 

The reality is most spfl players live on less than 40k per year. Championship is probably half that again. It's not the fantastic lifestyle and abundance of cash many think it is. 

6 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I'm all for getting behind the team and will be doing so by extending my season ticket yet again  in  the next few weeks but any Hearts supporter who goes to any away fixtures this year has seriously went down on my estimations .**** giving any money to those two faced pricks in the Championship. 

I'll be going to Arbroath away but only because I can get in for free, exception made? 🤔

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No we wouldnt have. Ann Budge said many times we would not have voted to hurt any club. 

Are you calling her a liar?

100% if we were second bottom when the season stopped we would have voted for the resolution to end the season and ensure our safety. 

I think we would have subsequently voted in favour of league reconstruction to try and save the club that was 12th. 

Just now, Section Q said:

Raith Rovers chief wants to 'build bridges' with Hearts after 'tainted' relationship - and would be surprised if fans boycott

Prepared to be surprised tosser!

Lone Striker
48 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This is key. 

But the proposal from ND wasn't a transparent or tanglible solution to anything.... it was just to cede all decision-making in advance to the SPFL, who could then do whatever they wanted or felt was appropriate if the season was forced to stop again (like finding a way to crown Celtic champions without harming clubs with a rep on the SPFL board etc).  The majority may have voted it down for a variety of reasons, but it looks like some (many ?) of them suddenly realised that they could be next year's whipping boys   and there would be nothing they could do about stopping the SPFL train.  

LarrysRightFoot
10 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

The only reason I mentioned that was because I found it quite disturbing that he was sort of driven out by people writing to the club complaining about his political allegiance and a handful stopping their FOH subs because of that. 

It’s clear to me that Ann has been wrong footed by the political manoeuvring and someone from his background could have helped a lot.

Says a lot about some ‘supporters’. 

Not to get political but who would we prefer on our board Salmond or Murray.

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

100% if we were second bottom when the season stopped we would have voted for the resolution to end the season and ensure our safety. 

I think we would have subsequently voted in favour of league reconstruction to try and save the club that was 12th. 

Answer the question.

1 minute ago, Flow State said:

I'll be going to Arbroath away but only because I can get in for free, exception made? 🤔

Ok just the one then . 

My son goes to most away games with his m8s and he'll be getting telt unaw to get himself up to the 1874 bar on away days . 

When he comes back with supporting the team he'll be telt to settle for waving the team bus off from Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Answer the question.

I just did. I told you what I think we would have done had we been sitting 11th. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )