SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

4 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

So what?

Bloody hell. You're straight in here with an attitude problem. Either sort yourself out or scram.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

MarkDevriesScores4
3 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

That's is Karma in action. 

5-1 19th May 2012 was Karma in action. 

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I know you're an absolute weirdo, but what is it exactly you are on about? 

Think you know what I mean laddie 

Benny Factor
11 minutes ago, Fedupfan said:

I heard earlier that the chairman of the arbitration panel was actually a German who had been a judge here for more than 15 years.

Apparently he had been working in Paisley and his name is Jurgen Dune. 

5-1, you Hibee scumbag 

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

they can get stuffed. didn't want to be our friends before now. two faced shower of bandits out with the begging bowl hoping some gullibles turn up

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

You mean on top of the money being refunded for non-completion if 19/20 season.

Yes, they are only being refunded for a portion of the due debt. Remainder of debt will probably be used as a ‘fee’ for league sponsorship. Expect an announcement before Saturday. 

5 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Get yersel back to P&B ya prick, yer patters pish.

Ah right.

@Fedupfan isn't Hibs.

He supports a club whose top 3 achievements in the eyes of their supporters are

3. Winning LC  in 2013

2. Winning SC in 1987

1. Lying down and getting thumped to ensure Celtic and not Hearts win league.

12 minutes ago, blairdin said:

Ann Budge has to strike a tone of professional courtesy, both when visiting other clubs boardrooms or when other clubs boards come to Tynecastle. 

Hearts should make tickets available for us to buy, as usual. It's up to us as a support to unite and not take them up. I want it to be absolutely clear to every other club, the SFA, the SPFL and the media that it's each and every Hearts support voting with their feet, and not the club making an arbitrary decision for the fanbase. It also means when tickets for any of ICT, Thistle, Edinburgh City fixtures are available, we can all buy tickets as usual. 

I have no doubt this approach will mean some Hearts fans travel will travel away, but I'd hope this number will be measured in the very low hundreds rather than the away supports usually seen. 

I think Hearts should charge a £10/15 admin fee on every away ticket sold. Let’s see how many are sold. 

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.”

not a sad thing for hearts. I won’t care a bit if raith go down the toilet. You’ve made your bed. Lie in it you rat. 

consider the relationship finished

Benny Factor

The Raith Reprobate:

"NO-ONE would have been harmed with that proposal..... the only club that would've been harmed was Cove Rangers"

The above quote conclusively proves that there are complete imbeciles running some of the clubs in the SPFL.

MarkDevriesScores4
1 minute ago, EarnockJambo said:

The Raith Reprobate:

"NO-ONE would have been harmed with that proposal..... the only club that would've been harmed was Cove Rangers"

The above quote conclusively proves that there are complete imbeciles running some of the clubs in the SPFL.

I did think that when he said it. What a balloon 🎈 

30 minutes ago, Pistol1874 said:

I’d quite like to see the reaction for other clubs  if, for example, she said LPs will be frozen at current levels, save for home league and cup games, for the next two years to reflect the feelings of the support. 😄

LP should be made available for those that go to Tynecastle on the days of away games.  

I believe that to be balanced and unselfish  ;)

Edited by DETTY29

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

Clearly not Hearts. I was obvious from the off.

I'll never understand why we let non-paying members post on this forum. Especially this thread.

Yeah definitely not hearts. It’s oddball stuff. 

6 hours ago, Fedupfan said:

Your last paragraph.

It was an independent panel, they weren't SFA or SPFL employees that judged the case. They have the facts put to them, the listen to the QC,s for every side, look at the evidence, listen to witnesses and then decide impartially. To think otherwise is straw clutching.

On that point has there ever been a successful challenge against Scotlands

football authorities at an SFA arbitration case ? 

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

LP should be made available for those that go to Tynecastle on the days of away games.  

A nice twist. 👍

😁

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Clark said: “I would be very surprised if Hearts supporters did that because that one incident, okay it’s been a nuclear incident if you like that’s happened this season, if that was to spoil a good relationship as we’ve had for 60-odd years with Heart of Midlothian I think that would be a very sad thing for both clubs and supporters and for Scottish football in general.”

not a sad thing for hearts. I won’t care a bit if raith go down the toilet. You’ve made your bed. Lie in it you rat. 

**** off back to Raith you 2 faced ***** 

OmiyaHearts
5 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I like this idea. Or a few LP's for a 20 quid FOH contribution on an away match day.

TyphoonJambo
10 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Think it’s time for you to go and suck your sisters cock you silly, silly wee arsewipe. 

Made me laugh, bravo😂😂

Wondering if Doncaster will have the balls to present us with the Championship trophy at Tynecastle 🤣🤣. Can you imagine. 

Benny Factor
7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I'll be travelling through to the fans' bar from Hamilton on the days we're away from home... why would anyone give another club money after all this?

24 minutes ago, blairdin said:

Ann Budge has to strike a tone of professional courtesy, both when visiting other clubs boardrooms or when other clubs boards come to Tynecastle. 

Hearts should make tickets available for us to buy, as usual. It's up to us as a support to unite and not take them up. I want it to be absolutely clear to every other club, the SFA, the SPFL and the media that it's each and every Hearts support voting with their feet, and not the club making an arbitrary decision for the fanbase. It also means when tickets for any of ICT, Thistle, Edinburgh City fixtures are available, we can all buy tickets as usual. 

I have no doubt this approach will mean some Hearts fans travel will travel away, but I'd hope this number will be measured in the very low hundreds rather than the away supports usually seen. 

Hearts should make it crystal clear they will not handle tickets for away games. Pass the hassle back as an overhead to the tinpot outfits to manage. If fans want to go fair enough , but there won't be any loyalty points. 

Provide  the absolute minimum to away fans & visiting officials should get patio furniture and a plastic cup of coffee with a Nice biscuit. 

We're there under  sufference so let them know it. 

25 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Bournemouth contemplating legal action about their relegation.  (not a hope in hell of being successful)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53571916

Bournemouth's board is expected to discuss whether to pursue any legal challenge over the goalline technology error in the Aston Villa v Sheffield United match in June.

Hawk-Eye apologised after the Blades were denied a goal in the match after the ball had crossed the line.

The match finished 0-0 and Villa ended the season one point above relegated Bournemouth in the Premier League.

The Cherries have a board meeting this week.

I still don’t understand why  VAR didn’t overrule the decision tbf 

these things were brought in to avoid situations where it may cost a team a relegation/championship or a cup

i can see their gripe but also think it won’t succeed.

Raith rovers? Horrible little club.  I will be delighted when we pump them up the backdoor dry.  I would be happy if we let another team take points off us to send them down again, miserable little tinkers.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Hearts should make it crystal clear they will not handle tickets for away games. Pass the hassle back as an overhead to the tinpot outfits to manage. If fans want to go fair enough , but there won't be any loyalty points. 

Provide  the absolute minimum to away fans & visiting officials should get patio furniture and a plastic cup of coffee with a Nice biscuit. 

I would hope our directors would decline to to avail themselves of any hospitality offered by any of these clubs. A swift exit to the team bus at the conclusion of the match. Directors of those clubs should be cold shouldered when they appear at Tynecastle.

They should be left in no doubt as to our feelings towards them and their clubs.

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

I'll be travelling through to the fans' bar from Hamilton on the days we're away from home... why would anyone give another club money after all this?

Exactly.

Any time I'm through in Edinburgh I'll be popping on go the club shop and fans bar, even if it doesn't seem as good as it should, before heading off into town. 

I'll continue to go to away days at Partick, Falkirk, but that's  about  it..

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

**** off back to Raith you 2 faced ***** 

Anyone even remotely considering away trips to clubs who did nothing to help us should really think again.

our players in the shouldn't be affected one iota if the away stand is empty. It's also the championship and Neilson will have them drilled and motivated.

5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I would love Ann Budge to come out with a statement When away fans are allowed back along the lines of “ I would like to remind all Hearts fans that tickets are now available for the away game v *****(whoever it may be at the time) but if you are unable to travel for whatever reason the 1874 bar will be open so if you can, pop in for a drink, we’d love to see you” 

Tennant's  6's
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Definitely. 

The Board & FoH need to take this on board and forgo all the niceties. **** that.

12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Wondering if Doncaster will have the balls to present us with the Championship trophy at Tynecastle 🤣🤣. Can you imagine. 

Christ - let's just win it first...

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I would love Ann Budge to come out with a statement When away fans are allowed back along the lines of “ I would like to remind all Hearts fans that tickets are now available for the away game v *****(whoever it may be at the time) but if you are unable to travel for whatever reason the 1874 bar will be open so if you can, pop in for a drink, we’d love to see you” 

And 3 loyalty points will be made available to those buying a ticket.....

It's not just 1874 bar.  We have masses of space that can be used.

Friday night games on BBC really should be busy in virtually every suite and the second floor. 

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

And 3 loyalty points will be made available to those buying a ticket.....

It's not just 1874 bar.  We have masses of space that can be used.

Friday night games on BBC really should be busy in virtually every suite and the second floor. 

Good idea, sell tables of 10 in the suite for reduced price for away games live on BBC.

Portable Badger
48 minutes ago, blairdin said:

I agree.   Grin-fcuk from our Board toward our “friends” and hostility/boycott from the fans.

Bournemouth considering legal challenge over relegation.  They say Aston Villa got point against Sheffield when good goal was chalked off which would have dropped Villa down a point.

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Bricking it. 

Aye, take yer medicine and all that pish although I know it wasn’t the Raith boss that said it. 

However, was he hoping he’d start the softening up by mentioning a Hearts club legend?  He really does think we are easy meat.  

15 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Clark can GTF.

The club should remove loyalty points for away ticket purchases.

Replace them for strip purchases or increase the season ticket loyalty pts.

Shouldnt lose out on big games in future to someone who buys a ticket for Dens or Starks Park

14 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Good idea, sell tables of 10 in the suite for reduced price for away games live on BBC.

Can only do max 6s due to social distancing.

Edited by DETTY29

49 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

5-1 19th May 2012 was Karma in action. 

:yas:  :robboyas::sergioyay:

SectionDJambo
28 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

All Hearts have to say is that, due to financial restraints as a result of our demotion, we don’t have the labour capacity to handle tickets for away games.

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

All Hearts have to say is that, due to financial restraints as a result of our demotion, we don’t have the labour capacity to handle tickets for away games.

Like it. 

24 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Anyone even remotely considering away trips to clubs who did nothing to help us should really think again.

our players in the shouldn't be affected one iota if the away stand is empty. It's also the championship and Neilson will have them drilled and motivated.

Prepare to be very surprised Mr Clark. If he really thinks that then he doesn't understand the magnitude of what's happened, which would explain a lot about the ridiculous behaviour of some chairmen during the whole process. 

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Cigaro said:

Jim McInally was never out the news having digs. 

He did apologize also.

Edit

He didn't apologize, but not pleased with his words 

Speaking on this week’s Northern Goal podcast, McInally said: “I’m not pleased I’ve hurt her personally. I don’t know her and I’m sure she’s far from being a bully.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/peterhead-fc/peterhead-boss-jim-mcinally-not-pleased-hearts-owner-was-hurt-by-comments-but-says-budges-action-since-spfl-shutdown-have-been-forceful/amp/

Edited by Tommy Brown

grumpyespana
1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I think now is the time for her to stand aside and be replaced by somebody who is capable of being focussed winning football matches and showing no interest in relationships with other clubs

I think you are wrong she has done well off the park and has learned from her mistakes with JJ and RN back at the club give her another chance guys.

Rick Sanchez

The players should embrace playing with no away fans. They're not stupid, they'll know why we're doing it. The fans hurting them in the pocket, the players hurting them on the pitch, knowing fine well thousands are cheering them on from Gorgie.

When Naisy is handed the championship trophy, he should launch it as far as he can, round up the players and do a lap of the pitch. 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Anything2 said:

Prepare to be very surprised Mr Clark. If he really thinks that then he doesn't understand the magnitude of what's happened, which would explain a lot about the ridiculous behaviour of some chairmen during the whole process. 

How can these idiots think that them taking a decision that will cost Hearts millions of pounds, and then not taking easy action afterwards to prevent that financial loss by simple reconstruction, is not going to result in some form of retribution from Hearts fans.

As our owner herself said, after another meeting resulted in them shafting Hearts, “No hard feelings”.

And little or no Hearts cash either.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )