Wage cut for players and staff (Statement on 24/4)

Bunny Munro

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

• Last Laff

A couple of internationalists are still in talks but are expected to agree to the same cuts over the next 24 hours.

7 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Smith has been as solid as ever but you cant cover for the absolute shit in the middle with your two centre halves and a clown of a goalie.

I don’t think he’s been as good this season - probably because of the reasons you’ve outlined. 

Jamie's grateful to have a contract and delighted to be getting paid under the current situation we find ourselves in. Jamie Walker isn't one of the rebels.

Fill yer boots though Kickback.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

District of Columbia?

I just realised what you meant there. Was a bit slow on the uptake.  

So In baseball terms, if you hit an infield home run then where would the ball be? 

jamboinglasgow

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5537419/hearts-ann-budge-wage-cuts-stars-back/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1588023151

Nothing too much more in this except this bizarre part about PFA Scotland,

"In a document sent to their Hearts members on Sunday, it was revealed players feared the money saved from wage cuts would be put towards paying the club’s existing debt to shareholders."

What debt to shareholders? 

1 hour ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

EF327CC8-03F6-4C42-97FC-610CCBDF7B19.png

4CB878AE-6DE8-4E8E-B8FE-16438361E4C8.png

she has missed the point completely. There is no guarantee that clubs with wage deferrals can afford their wages then. 

jambogirlglasgow
2 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Jamie's grateful to have a contract and delighted to be getting paid under the current situation we find ourselves in. Jamie Walker isn't one of the rebels.

Grateful? He should be on his knees every day thanking that clown Levein.

Then once he’s done that he should be having a serious word with his idiot sister. Feel free to pass that on. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5537419/hearts-ann-budge-wage-cuts-stars-back/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1588023151

"In a document sent to their Hearts members on Sunday, it was revealed players feared the money saved from wage cuts would be put towards paying the club’s existing debt to shareholders."

Unless they think this is how Budge scoops her 100K for her shares they are a tad misinformed.

gashauskis9
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

"In a document sent to their Hearts members on Sunday, it was revealed players feared the money saved from wage cuts would be put towards bringing in replacements to help repair the reputation crushing shitshow they have left behind."

FTFY

J.T.F.Robertson

I'm actually gutted that 90% of these imposters didn't stick to their "principles", "teach the club a lesson" and eff off to bigger and better things.

They've just condemned all of us to more mediocrity.

8 minutes ago, maroon said:

What’s walker done?? I thought he wasn’t part of  PFA Scotland union so he would be taking a pay cut 

He's done nothing except attract the ire of one poster and a couple of cohorts on this board

One in particular seems to be holding a grudge longer than my first wife

No explanation for it though and it shows you how all it takes is one person to post nonsense but believed by one and hey presto a bandwagon begins

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Unless they think this is how Budge scoops her 100K for her shares they are a tad misinformed.

Yup, which makes me wonder has someone been spreading misinformation in the dressing room. Considering how public it is that FoH has been paying her back, its odd to think that the club is paying her back.

1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I'm actually gutted that 90% of these imposters didn't stick to their "principles", "teach the club a lesson" and eff off to bigger and better things.

They've just condemned all of us to more mediocrity.

Not to mention the verbal lynching they would’ve got on here which I was actually looking forward to. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The PFA Scotland led by that fine upstanding Wishart chappie misinformed...how can that be ?

The papers and their journos reading and printing this but not asking questions..how can that be ?

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Aye well Geoff she must know he is one of them refusing the way she's going on about it. 

I'm hoping he refuses anyway. He's a waste of a wage. 

I know he was refusing. Told my mate who lives in his street when he was walking his dug back when all this kicked off. He sees him regularly. Of course he may have had a re-think since then.

Hes not giving a feck about the lockdown. Had a ‘get together’ with Blackie & his family At his house last week. Lockdown doesnt apply to that lot. 

J.T.F.Robertson
10 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I'm no great fan of Walker, but somebody on here makes a guess as to a an identity and before you know it, it becomes a feckin fact to some.

Gie me strength.

14 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Grateful? He should be on his knees every day thanking that clown Levein.

Then once he’s done that he should be having a serious word with his idiot sister. Feel free to pass that on. 

Nice to find out who Jamie once dated

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Stop the witch hunt against Jamie Walker. He has accepted the terms. 

Was hoping for some good news. :(

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

So everyone is outraged that footballers won’t take a pay cut then are equally outraged that all but two have and we can’t just summarily terminate more contracts.

Outrage is a thing! 😄

Just shows the players are shite at wage protests as well as football 😂

2 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

EF327CC8-03F6-4C42-97FC-610CCBDF7B19.png

4CB878AE-6DE8-4E8E-B8FE-16438361E4C8.png

I’d be amazed if she knows what’s being asked of the players, even if she’s asked her brother whose reply would have been “err, umm, eh, cough, aye, what’s it, eh, aye, dunno”.

jambogirlglasgow
6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Nice to find out who Jamie once dated

Good one. A bit of casual sexism is just what this board needs in lockdown. 👏🏼

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Just shows the players are shite at wage protests as well as football 😂

😂 best laugh I’ve had all day. 

35 minutes ago, JyTees said:

indeed. He accepted quickly . But haters hate though.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

1980/81 was the worst season in history 

On paper, we didn’t have a squad as good  as the one we have now. Imo of course. 
Probably not the correct analogy but how many internationals were in the 80/81 squad compared with the 2019/20 squad? 

This is the worst squad I’ve seen and I was there in the shed in 81 when we went  down 

2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Maybe Jamie was singled out for a bespoke 50% cut based on the fact that he’s invisible to the human eye.

He’d be a great pilot for Trumps stealth planes.

29 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I'm no great fan of Walker, but somebody on here makes a guess as to a an identity and before you know it, it becomes a feckin fact to some.

Gie me strength.

It’s the kickback way though JTF. 
Happy with Claypole? Think JUJU needs to play like a no 1 receiver this year or I can’t see him becoming a free agent. Same with JC 

jamboinglasgow
11 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

indeed. He accepted quickly . But haters hate though.

Good on him, he gets too much flak from people.

7 minutes ago, parwj said:

Peter Haring was out running with training kit on and AirPods down cannon mills on Friday 

Would be great to see Haring back out there on the pitch for us.

Good player, gives 100% every game and cares about the club. 

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

It’s the kickback way though JTF. 
Happy with Claypole? Think JUJU needs to play like a no 1 receiver this year or I can’t see him becoming a free agent. Same with JC 

Walker accepted the offer very quickly. 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Walker accepted the offer very quickly. 

Yes I know. I wasn't having a go at walker. I was agreeing with JTF regarding people taking a guess at an identity and then everyone taking it as fact. 

The rest of the garbled message is about the Steelers draft pick. 

Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

Yes I know. I wasn't having a go at walker. I was agreeing with JTF regarding people taking a guess at an identity and then everyone taking it as fact. 

The rest of the garbled message is about the Steelers draft pick. 

Fair play. 

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

It will all come out in the wash.

Do we know who the 7 rebels are? Don’t want to guess as that just send JKB Into meltdown.  

45 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

He's done nothing except attract the ire of one poster and a couple of cohorts on this board

One in particular seems to be holding a grudge longer than my first wife

No explanation for it though and it shows you how all it takes is one person to post nonsense but believed by one and hey presto a bandwagon begins

😂😂😂 spot on

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Do we know who the 7 rebels are? Don’t want to guess as that just send JKB Into meltdown.  

Apologies, hard to keep up with whole thread. Are u saying there are 7 players not accepting wage cuts?

People jumping to conclusions over Jamie Walker through absolutely zero grounds of evidence, posting tweets from his sister and making up gossip is a reason why this site has become an absolute farce.

Unbelievable.

And tbh at the moment theres more going on in the world instead of giving plaers dogs abuse on whats going on if they are going to take a pay cut at the club.

And by sharing links to The Sun is idotic enough.

Edited by Kearney13