• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Looking at it more closely, it may actually be three.

Can't unsee them now🤦

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

And in these enlighten times, even bigoted women with a penis should be allowed to wear a sash👍

Of course they should.

henrysmithsgloves

Three body problem,great book based on the dark forest theory, Netflix has bought the rights and are making a film😎😎

1 hour ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Do you think aliens would want the human race as neighbours 🤔

Everybody, er, needs good neighbours.... :runaway: 

On 06/10/2023 at 00:05, henrysmithsgloves said:

Three body problem,great book based on the dark forest theory, Netflix has bought the rights and are making a film😎😎

3 books and I'm still struggling to get through book 1. 

Yet Cixin Liu's compendium of stories - The Wandering Earth - is absolutely brilliant. It's maybe me not relaxing into the slower pace. 

12 hours ago, Gizmo said:

3 books and I'm still struggling to get through book 1. 

Yet Cixin Liu's compendium of stories - The Wandering Earth - is absolutely brilliant. It's maybe me not relaxing into the slower pace. 

I've got it (3 body problem) on the kindle and haven't started it yet.  i am assuming that its a hard read! 

Edited by Bigsmak

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Bigsmak said:

I've got it (3 body problem) on the kindle and haven't started it yet.  i am assuming that its a hard read! 

Well worth it,Tbh I struggle to read and let it sink in nowadays. 😐

1 hour ago, Bigsmak said:

It's just a long read I think with the 3 books giving the author room to right a more expansive story. It's definitely hard sci-fi with some clever and interesting science to digest - Liu has some amazing ideas as that (highly recommended) compendium also showed. 

I do think it's in part my fault at least, relaxing into it seems difficult lately - I got as far as the part that dips into VR before going back to the start as I'd let it slip too long to just pick back up. 

im reading Dune at the moment - Really enjoying it and its my 3rd attempt - the first was when I was a teenager in the 90s and I didn't get it -

I've also started Greg Egan's - Permutation city and boy its a difficult first few chapters. 

I've just also got hold of Ringworld by Larry Niven - and The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson (who's Mars trilogy I loved) 

Too many books, not enough time! 

Greedy Jambo
2 hours ago, Bigsmak said:

im reading Dune at the moment - Really enjoying it and its my 3rd attempt - the first was when I was a teenager in the 90s and I didn't get it -

I've also started Greg Egan's - Permutation city and boy its a difficult first few chapters. 

I've just also got hold of Ringworld by Larry Niven - and The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson (who's Mars trilogy I loved) 

Too many books, not enough time! 

Yeah, I'm still waiting on your comprehensive review of Starfield after you started a thread on it. 

21 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeah, I'm still waiting on your comprehensive review of Starfield after you started a thread on it. 

Was in Rhodes for a week, not played on my PC at all -  But more chance of Aliens in that game than here on Earth 

• 2 weeks later...
henrysmithsgloves
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Guy on the video said it looked like a balloon.

It is a balloon !

🫤

What about the flying carpet 🤔😉

WorldChampions1902

The US government has recovered a craft of unknown origin, with no intakes, wings, or fins, no control surfaces, no engines, no fuel and no fuel tanks”.

The latest revelation on this topic comes from US rocket scientist Dr. James Lacatski who headed up the AAWSAP program - a UFO investigation on behalf of the Defence Intelligence Agency, whom he worked for, for decades. Which covered over 200,000 UFO cases.

From around the 14 minute mark, for those interested. 

24 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The US government has recovered a craft of unknown origin, with no intakes, wings, or fins, no control surfaces, no engines, no fuel and no fuel tanks”.

The latest revelation on this topic comes from US rocket scientist Dr. James Lacatski who headed up the AAWSAP program - a UFO investigation on behalf of the Defence Intelligence Agency, whom he worked for, for decades. Which covered over 200,000 UFO cases.

He worked for the DIA for decades? Wasn't he an independent working in R & D?

And AAWSAP's only been going since 2007, right?

henrysmithsgloves
4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

One of these? Only joking mate, going to watch video 😎

th-3436646560.jpg

WorldChampions1902
On 23/10/2023 at 11:33, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

He worked for the DIA for decades? Wasn't he an independent working in R & D?

And AAWSAP's only been going since 2007, right?

I stand corrected, although I would caveat that with the fact that Lacatski’s name has cropped up in articles I have read over the years, suggesting that his involvement in this topic runs deeper and for longer than detailed in official ‘biographies’. But then again, he is not alone in that regard. One of many regular ‘themes’, one encounters when it comes to researching this subject.

Talking of ‘themes’, I see that whilst the threats made to whistleblower David Grusch are currently under investigation by the US Congress, Congressman Tim Burchett (one of those pushing for disclosure) referred to a phone call he received from a prominent member of the Trump Administration. He is alleging that he was told to, “surround himself with bodies” when he leaves the house, as he was quote, “stirring up a honest nest”. To which Burchett flippantly responded that where he comes from, people carry two guns, not one. The Trump member responded with, “I’m being serious”. TBF, it’s not clear whether that unsolicited call was merely offering advice or was something more sinister. But nothing to see here - move along

Edited by WorldChampions1902

• 2 weeks later...
WorldChampions1902
On 28/09/2023 at 21:49, Greedy Jambo said:

You've been lied to your whole life, deal with it. 

I see AARO’s Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick (ex-CIA) is now being called out as a liar by whistleblower David Grusch. The sooner Kirkpatrick gets emptied, the better. A prime example of a government shill - and you will know that the authorities are infested with such people.

There are also allegations of a strong connection between him and SAIC, who are one of the prime candidates for being engaged in the reverse-engineering programme, over many years. I wonder what the U.K. government are going to do if and when BAE get revealed as also being recipients of at least one of those craft, as is being alleged by some of the sources Ross Coulthart has been speaking with?

The next few months could be very interesting.

8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I see AARO’s Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick (ex-CIA) is now being called out as a liar by whistleblower David Grusch. The sooner Kirkpatrick gets emptied, the better. A prime example of a government shill - and you will know that the authorities are infested with such people.

There are also allegations of a strong connection between him and SAIC, who are one of the prime candidates for being engaged in the reverse-engineering programme, over many years. I wonder what the U.K. government are going to do if and when BAE get revealed as also being recipients of at least one of those craft, as is being alleged by some of the sources Ross Coulthart has been speaking with?

I'm just keeping quiet until the truth comes out, there's no point arguing with the scared people on here. 

8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I've no doubt they will be.  Whether that will have anything to do with alien revelations of not...?

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm just keeping quiet until the truth comes out, there's no point arguing with the scared people on here. 

How's them alien bodies from Peru getting on?  ::troll::

WorldChampions1902
32 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

One of the symptoms of the much-vaunted ontological shock, sadly.

10 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

One of the symptoms of the much-vaunted ontological shock, sadly.

The word "ontological" contains the character string "logical".  I suppose we should be grateful for small mercies.

18 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Good plan.  :biggrin2:

I doubt if anyone is scared of imaginary spaceships, although true believers might be, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Good plan.  :biggrin2:

Yes, but quite poorly executed, regrettably.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

I doubt if anyone is scared of imaginary spaceships, although true believers might be, I suppose.

Is that what this ontological shock fumier de cheval is about?  Sensible people are generally clued-in to the notion that humans aren't the only "intelligent" species in the universe, so getting evidence of that won't come as a shock, and for some of us is more likely to be a good news story.

1 hour ago, Pap said:

My mate sent me this today. Thoughts on the videos? 🤔😅

https://x.com/justxashton?s=11&t=4jVHJppypKGavBZ-ViSodA

So the claim here is quite something.

The crafts seen in the videos surrounding the jet are generating a stable wormhole by creating a singularity into which most of the jet disappeared, confirmed he says by claims that the ocean hydrophones picked up no crash sounds of it hitting the ocean. The jet was already filled with Halon gas due to an onboard lithium-ion battery fire. A fire suppression device belonging to the jet was allegedly  found washed up in the Maldives but not investigated and the Maldives were deliberately excluded from the search (even though the jet never crashed there according to the claim).

The plane was sent into the black hole to either prevent 20 "Freescale Semiconductor" scientists from going to China or in an attempt to save it from the lithium-ion fire. The US Govt is hiding superconductivity, Teleportation, and Free Energy from the world which is needed to teleport the plane to Diego Garica and the passengers are repatriated under the Witness Protection Act.

The pattern of the "orbs" surrounding the jet, which are apparently ignoring gravity, can only be explained by AI. This was all leaked by Commander Edward C Lin who was sentenced to 9 years in Jail for leaking something related to this (officially sentenced for espionage) and the FLIR videos from the Space Based IR system via SIGINT needed the 2017 US Navy UAP videos to understand and CGI has been ruled out.

I think that covers it, though his story seems to change as the thread continues into rejecting teleportation and claiming quanta & macroscopic domain were somehow unified allowing the jet to move really fast  (ignoring, of course, that the jet's airframe isn't built for even a doubling in airspeed, yet went fast enough to reach its destination near instantaneously so as to not be visible on any radar or be tracked by any satellites). 

So that's:

- AI

- wormholes

- black holes/singularity

- free energy

- advanced gravity-defying drones

- superconductivity

- SOSUS system

- teleportation
- fractal toroidal movement
- speed of light travel
- zero mass objects
- unifying quanta and macroscopic stuff

All needed to create his hypothesis. Implausible doesn't cover it - this technology would allow the US to destroy, instantaneously and on a whim, any country that displeases it. 

I so want to tackle one of several contradictions and misdirection in his claims, but this is what these posters want, engagement. Notoriety = $$$ if you hook enough gullible/conspiracy lovers. 

PS The videos have apparently been debunked to be created using stock footage and an explosion grabbed from an old 3DO video game. Would be the first thing to check if the contradictions and preposterous claims haven't already convinced you he's full of horseshit. 

Edited by Gizmo

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

So the claim here is quite something.

The crafts seen in the videos surrounding the jet are generating a stable wormhole by creating a singularity into which most of the jet disappeared, confirmed he says by claims that the ocean hydrophones picked up no crash sounds of it hitting the ocean. The jet was already filled with Halon gas due to an onboard lithium-ion battery fire. A fire suppression device belonging to the jet was allegedly  found washed up in the Maldives but not investigated and the Maldives were deliberately excluded from the search (even though the jet never crashed there according to the claim).

The plane was sent into the black hole to either prevent 20 "Freescale Semiconductor" scientists from going to China or in an attempt to save it from the lithium-ion fire. The US Govt is hiding superconductivity, Teleportation, and Free Energy from the world which is needed to teleport the plane to Diego Garica and the passengers are repatriated under the Witness Protection Act.

The pattern of the "orbs" surrounding the jet, which are apparently ignoring gravity, can only be explained by AI. This was all leaked by Commander Edward C Lin who was sentenced to 9 years in Jail for leaking something related to this (officially sentenced for espionage) and the FLIR videos from the Space Based IR system via SIGINT needed the 2017 US Navy UAP videos to understand and CGI has been ruled out.

I think that covers it, though his story seems to change as the thread continues into rejecting teleportation and claiming quanta & macroscopic domain were somehow unified allowing the jet to move really fast  (ignoring, of course, that the jet's airframe isn't built for even a doubling in airspeed, yet went fast enough to reach its destination near instantaneously so as to not be visible on any radar or be tracked by any satellites). 

So that's:

- AI

- wormholes

- black holes/singularity

- free energy

- advanced gravity-defying drones

- superconductivity

- SOSUS system

- teleportation
- fractal toroidal movement
- speed of light travel
- zero mass objects
- unifying quanta and macroscopic stuff

All needed to create his hypothesis. Implausible doesn't cover it - this technology would allow the US to destroy, instantaneously and on a whim, any country that displeases it. 

I so want to tackle one of several contradictions and misdirection in his claims, but this is what these posters want, engagement. Notoriety = $$$ if you hook enough gullible/conspiracy lovers. 

PS The videos have apparently been debunked to be created using stock footage and an explosion grabbed from an old 3DO video game. Would be the first thing to check if the contradictions and preposterous claims haven't already convinced you he's full of horseshit. 

You need to stop reading and then stop thinking.  It'll free your mind.  

32 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

You need to stop reading and then stop thinking.  It'll free your mind.  

I'm just trying to get on board with the 'new science' dude. 😲