We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
24 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

You do agree, though, that Maussan's "alien corpses" are unscientific nonsense.  Right?

I must confess, my interest was piqued when this story first broke. And that wasn’t this year, it was about 4 years ago IIRC. As your comprehensive post outlines above, there are all sorts of scientific protocols that need to be followed before such relics can be cited as ‘proof’ of aliens. Until that happens, I remain firmly in the skeptics camp.

As regards the declaration that these corpses are “unscientific nonsense”, my most recent understanding is that the artefacts are as old as was originally stated I.e. 1000+ years? But there is no proof that these 3-fingered, ET-lookalike beings are alien. That was the latest I have read in news articles (and yes, that same MSM hardly reports on this subject with any accuracy).

But by all means, please feel free to correct any inaccuracies.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

From my understanding, they have been proven to be real, as in, they were once living creatures and have 30% non human DNA, So not Papier-mâché like was first joked about. 

But yes, until the BBC or someone that all us mugs believe in and pay for, pull their finger out and take a proper look at them, we will never know. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
36 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

From my understanding, they have been proven to be real, as in, they were once living creatures and have 30% non human DNA, So not Papier-mâché like was first joked about. 

But yes, until the BBC or someone that all us mugs believe in and pay for, pull their finger out and take a proper look at them, we will never know. 

You really are ‘muddying’ the waters bringing in the DNA factor. Given what some of these recent whistleblowers have been saying, the DNA of some earthlings has been tampered with by alien visitors (allegedly).

What a coincidence.

45 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

So they lobbed some fish in? Interesting 

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I must confess, my interest was piqued when this story first broke. And that wasn’t this year, it was about 4 years ago IIRC. As your comprehensive post outlines above, there are all sorts of scientific protocols that need to be followed before such relics can be cited as ‘proof’ of aliens. Until that happens, I remain firmly in the skeptics camp.

As regards the declaration that these corpses are “unscientific nonsense”, my most recent understanding is that the artefacts are as old as was originally stated I.e. 1000+ years? But there is no proof that these 3-fingered, ET-lookalike beings are alien. That was the latest I have read in news articles (and yes, that same MSM hardly reports on this subject with any accuracy).

But by all means, please feel free to correct any inaccuracies.

Ouch.

Ah well.

6 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Carl Nell at last weeks SOL Foundation symposium advocated Disclosure be put on hold till 2030 (he was one of whistleblower David Grusch’s senior officers). Nell is arguing that anything sooner would be “catastrophic”. He may well have a point. I have posted on here previously the potential for very negative impacts on Society, Technology, Politics and Economics. 

With regard to the latter category, I think people will “really care”, if (as I suspect), the global financial markets suffer a major “readjustment”, in the hours, days and months after a disclosure announcement. Which is why an eminent Economist will be appointed to this new presidential UAP board that’s in the offing.

Interesting times.

Then in 2030 it will be another 10 years...

3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

You do agree, though, that Maussan's "alien corpses" are unscientific nonsense.  Right?

Maussan reportedly said a NASA "contractor" was arranging to visit to take samples. 

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

It's always soon, eh?  

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Maussan reportedly said a NASA "contractor" was arranging to visit to take samples. 

Still chickening out.  If he really thought he was on to something, he'd insist that everyone take a close up look and nothing would stand in his way.  Nothing.

Another shyster.

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Fish face 

There was this one Asterix book where the town was divided, and there was this wee spy ******* with a fish**** face. Even when I was quite wee I thought he looked like Salmond.

Mods man, I love swearing 😢 

I know you let it go, but sometimes you have to call an absolute rip roaring ***** an absolute rip roaring *****. I bet people would be much better behaved if they could express themselves fully, the wankers

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Mods man, I love swearing 😢 

I know you let it go, but sometimes you have to call an absolute rip roaring ***** an absolute rip roaring *****. I bet people would be much better behaved if they could express themselves fully, the wankers

😆😆

WorldChampions1902
On 01/12/2023 at 23:41, Gizmo said:

That could well occur but comes with a major risk for the CIA et al that want to keep the lid on this. In many ways, the toothpaste is already out of the tube and by trying to  introduce yet more lengthy delays in disclosure, runs the risk of uncontrolled disclosure. Uncontrolled disclosure means much greater disruption globally and in a myriad of fields.

Allied to that, Ross Coulthart, Dr. Steven Greer, Steven Bassett and other well-placed individuals have made quite clear statements that if the US ‘establishment’ succeeds in stonewalling this, the whistleblowing and leaking of secrets will continue to an extent that uncontrolled disclosure will result. 

3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

...if the US ‘establishment’ succeeds in stonewalling this...

Stonewalling what?

Please don't repeat all the names of these people who are "ITK".  Just say, in plain English, what you're claiming they're stonewalling.

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Stonewalling what?

Please don't repeat all the names of these people who are "ITK".  Just say, in plain English, what you're claiming they're stonewalling.

If you were following events in Washington DC these last few months, you wouldn’t be asking that question. Can I suggest you look at what Tim Burchett has been saying both in the media and in the Congress hearings?

In essence, the Pentagon et al are answerable to Congress. The Pentagon spends squillions of hard-earned taxpayer Dollars on ‘projects’. Those projects need to have visibility to Congress. To compound matters, the Pentagon has failed its last 6 years audits and squillions of dollars expended on aforementioned undisclosed projects are unaccounted for. That position is untenable. Consequently, a number of members of Congress have called this out and said it will no longer be tolerated. They are rightly pointing out that the US is a Democracy and the Pentagon will provide full visibility of all projects as they are required to do.

No more stonewalling.

23 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Stonewalling what?

I'll ask again. 

When I said please don't repeat all the names of these people who are "ITK", I should have said please don't just repeat some or all of the names of people who are "ITK".

And I'll remind you of the bit you missed.

Just say, in plain English, what you're claiming they're stonewalling.

I'm not interested in a conspiracy theorists' who's who of people who "know things", or who spoke to other people who "know things".  I'm not interested in a lecture on public accountability of Executive agencies to a legislature.  I'm interested in a simple statement of relevant content.

What are you claiming is being stonewalled? 

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I'll ask again. 

When I said please don't repeat all the names of these people who are "ITK", I should have said please don't just repeat some or all of the names of people who are "ITK".

And I'll remind you of the bit you missed.

Just say, in plain English, what you're claiming they're stonewalling.

I'm not interested in a conspiracy theorists' who's who of people who "know things", or who spoke to other people who "know things".  I'm not interested in a lecture on public accountability of Executive agencies to a legislature.  I'm interested in a simple statement of relevant content.

What are you claiming is being stonewalled? 

I’m not sure I can add more to what I have already said. The declaration of all Pentagon projects must be visible to Congress. They’re not. Umpteen attempts at transparency have failed. Various government ‘agencies’ have done everything in their power to avoid visibility/accountability. The details of those ‘missing’ projects are repeatedly denied to Congress - that is what is being stonewalled.

WorldChampions1902
41 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Consider that Greer and Lazar have been telling the truth all along...

Mind Blowing 

And that senior career Military and Intelligence Officer, what his name…no…not David Grusch……Philip Corso. There’s a cast as long as your arm you can add to that list.

Disclosure isn’t the end. It’s the beginning of an unrelenting list of very awkward questions. Which will inevitably result in another tsunami of lies and disinformation.

I can’t wait.

Just now, Ked said:

So what's been revealed?

Nothing.  That's how we know they're keeping big secrets.  Huge secrets.  They tell us nothing because they've something to hide.  If they had nothing to hide we'd know because, er, ummmm....

And when the big secrets are disclosed that still won't tell us anything, apparently.

I know this because a fella made a video in which some other fella said he heard of another guy who knew someone who worked with people who did projects. Big projects.  Secret projects.  Big secret projects. And there are an astronomical number of videos like that, many of which I've seen, none of which I've made.  But who'd make those videos if there was nothing to hide?

See?

WorldChampions1902
11 hours ago, Ked said:

So what's been revealed?

Over 40 first-hand witnesses have now spoken to Congress officials in secret hearings. These include people who have worked on the back-engineering of recovered alien craft and bodies (biologics). Those individuals have named the Pentagon Projects and their locations.

What happens next is anyone’s guess, as the latest development is as I predicted a few days ago i.e. the Schumer legislation that would have forced Disclosure has been blocked by a handful of Senators who have strong links to the military contractors who are alleged to be in possession of these recovered craft/technologies.

But nothing to see here.

I hate posting links to the DM, but this article seems to bring events up to date. This isn’t going away BTW.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12828903/ufo-disclosure-chuck-schumer-declassified-records-sightings.html#:~:text=The Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP,Defense Authorization (NDAA) 2024.

23 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Over 40 first-hand witnesses have now spoken to Congress officials in secret hearings. These include people who have worked on the back-engineering of recovered alien craft and bodies (biologics). Those individuals have named the Pentagon Projects and their locations.

If they were secret hearings how do you know what was said?

13 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

What happens next is anyone’s guess, as the latest development is as I predicted a few days ago i.e. the Schumer legislation that would have forced Disclosure has been blocked by a handful of Senators who have strong links to the military contractors who are alleged to be in possession of these recovered craft/technologies.

But nothing to see here.

I hate posting links to the DM, but this article seems to bring events up to date. This isn’t going away BTW.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12828903/ufo-disclosure-chuck-schumer-declassified-records-sightings.html#:~:text=The Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP,Defense Authorization (NDAA) 2024.

Secret hearings? At first glance that explains why I haven't heard of them, but it does beg the question of how you have.

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Secret hearings? At first glance that explains why I haven't heard of them, but it does beg the question of how you have.

image.png.5efa932d47cf9bf6819206a538064f6d.pngimage.png.cf7b860f4c1f7eea2fdae427b48db0b1.png

WorldChampions1902
43 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

If they were secret hearings how do you know what was said?

I don’t know what was said.

Ross Coulthart (and others) have revealed that the first-hand witnesses that were interviewed by Congress officials include people that whistleblower David Grusch has said provided him with the UAP back-engineering revelations. They know the projects they worked on and where they are located - for obvious reasons. There are also further first-hand witnesses who have spoken to Congress who Grusch has had no contact with.

Nothing to see here though.

57 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I don’t know what was said.

Ross Coulthart (and others) have revealed that the first-hand witnesses that were interviewed by Congress officials include people that whistleblower David Grusch has said provided him with the UAP back-engineering revelations. They know the projects they worked on and where they are located - for obvious reasons. There are also further first-hand witnesses who have spoken to Congress who Grusch has had no contact with.

Nothing to see here though.

Sounds like gossip to me, TBH.

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Sounds like gossip to me, TBH.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General for Congress deemed whistleblower David Grusch’s allegations quote “credible and urgent”. I didn’t see the word “gossip” in there I’m afraid.

Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

The Intelligence Community Inspector General for Congress deemed whistleblower David Grusch’s allegations quote “credible and urgent”. I didn’t see the word “gossip” in there I’m afraid.

Who did what now?  I thought you said they were secret hearings.

Here is a small excerpt from an article in the Toronto Star about conspiracy theories.  They say in the article that people who believe in conspiracy theories are more likely to be conservative voters.

The believers-in-alien-visitors number (1/3) seemed quite high to me, until I remembered that about 60% of Canadians believe in an omnipotent, all-knowing, invisible god, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

https://www.thestar.com/politics/from-covid-19-to-alien-contact-conspiracy-theories-are-popular-in-canada-survey/article_ed1a8b6c-b884-56a1-850c-a1cc31c5579b.html

The Earth is flat. We have been secretly contacted by intelligent beings from other planets. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin did not land on the moon in 1969. They may sound like bizarre statements, but a new poll suggests a sizable number of Canadians believe in these and other conspiracy theories.

About five per cent of us are flat-earthers, the poll suggests, while 11 per cent say they think the lunar landings were a hoax. And one-third of respondents say they think evidence that aliens have been in contact with our planet is being hidden from the public.

56 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We didn't come from monkeys, stop being silly.

I can't see the @Bigsmak video, so I have to assume that your monkey comment relates to that.

You're right, of course.  We don't come from monkeys; we come from apes.  In fact, we ARE apes.  Unlike aliens, if there are any.  They will not be apes.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We didn't come from monkeys, stop being silly.

We are primates and share a common ancestor with chimpanzees and bonobos. Monkeys and Lemurs are our cousins.

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

We are primates and share a common ancestor with chimpanzees and bonobos. Monkeys and Lemurs are our cousins.

Did the great apes not evolve from early monkeys?  I think that the common ancestor humans share with chimps and gorillas would have had a "cousin" species that would be the common ancestor of some of today's monkeys.  But not all, I think.  AFAIK, monkeys split into two evolutionary groups a few million years earlier, so the great apes are less closely linked with some monkey species than with others.

I'm kinda rifling a bit randomly through the memory banks there, as it's been a long time since I read this stuff.

17 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Where then?

Don't be daft.  We're all descended from and related to apes.  Except WIllie Collum.  He's descended from ****ing aliens.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Did the great apes not evolve from early monkeys?  I think that the common ancestor humans share with chimps and gorillas would have had a "cousin" species that would be the common ancestor of some of today's monkeys.  But not all, I think.  AFAIK, monkeys split into two evolutionary groups a few million years earlier, so the great apes are less closely linked with some monkey species than with others.

I'm kinda rifling a bit randomly through the memory banks there, as it's been a long time since I read this stuff.

I don't think so.  IIRC, monkeys and apes share a common ancestor.

11 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Don't be daft.  We're all descended from and related to apes.  Except WIllie Collum.  He's descended from ****ing aliens.

I'm not from monkey's, I'm from Rosewell! 

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I don't think so.  IIRC, monkeys and apes share a common ancestor.

I've gone and looked it up, 'cos trying to remember exactly what I read years ago isn't working.   Monkeys and apes do share a common ancestor, called catarrhini.  That literally means "downward nose".  But it gets a bit messy because the catarrhini were also sometimes called catarrhine monkeys before they tidied up classifications and titles.  I'm going to claim that my recall is fine, but that I read the names in an old textbook.  :ninja:  :laugh: 

3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I've gone and looked it up, 'cos trying to remember exactly what I read years ago isn't working.   Monkeys and apes do share a common ancestor, called catarrhini.  That literally means "downward nose".  But it gets a bit messy because the catarrhini were also sometimes called catarrhine monkeys before they tidied up classifications and titles.  I'm going to claim that my recall is fine, but that I read the names in an old textbook.  :ninja:  :laugh: 

You win.  :thumb:

WorldChampions1902
19 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Who did what now?  I thought you said they were secret hearings.

You seem somewhat confused about all manner of issues on the unfolding events in Washington, despite my best efforts to respond to your requests for more information.

I have already posted the following document extract weeks ago, but in an attempt to (hopefully) satisfy you unquenchable(?) thirst for more information, I am providing the full 6 page response to questions from Mediawatch, which multi award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart published at the end of August.

Please note that there have been a number of additional briefings and interviews since then (in Congress and US military bases) and I encourage you to seek those out, should you require more details. Please be aware that the contents of these briefings remain ‘secret’ as do the names of respondents. Unfortunately, most of that extra information comes in the form of video clips from interviews and/or podcasts, which you have for some reason denigrated as not being ‘acceptable’. That being the case, I’m sure if you try hard enough, you might be able to track down some transcripts of those videos.

I appreciate that much of what you are about to read in the following 6 page document has either not been reported, or mis-represented, or selectively reported, or ignored in the legacy media.

IMG_0206.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

10 hours ago, Ulysses said:

You old science luddite. :P