• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902

Chris Mellon worked for 20 years in the US Intelligence Community, including the post of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence for Intelligence under Clinton and Bush. He gave a very interesting UAP presentation a few days ago. On the following slide he reiterated that UAPs are NOT U.S. tech. Neither are they Chinese or Russian (bullet point 3). The recorded UAP performance characteristics displayed during the 1940’s (including radar signatures), in many cases match those witnessed today.

So if they’re not alien, which terrestrial nation is harbouring this technology?

IMG_0126.jpeg

Edited by WorldChampions1902

henrysmithsgloves
15 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Chris Mellon worked for 20 years in the US Intelligence Community, including the post of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence for Intelligence under Clinton and Bush. He gave a very interesting UAP presentation a few days ago. On the following slide he reiterated that UAPs are NOT U.S. tech. Neither are they Chinese or Russian (bullet point 3). The recorded UAP performance characteristics displayed during the 1940’s (including radar signatures), in many cases match those witnessed today.

So if they’re not alien, which terrestrial nation is harbouring this technology?

IMG_0126.jpeg

Wakanda? Joking aside it really is a mystery though 🤔

WorldChampions1902

Given Chris Mellon’s background and impeccable sources (some, but not all the same sources whistleblower David Grusch has been speaking to), this slide is particularly interesting.

IMG_0128.jpeg

WorldChampions1902

I quite liked this slide which Mellon included in his presentation as a reminder that the public were being manipulated through secrecy (lies) and ridicule. That continues to this day. That quote is from the first CIA Director and was published in the New York Times in 1960.

IMG_0119.jpeg

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMG_0126.jpeg

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Given Chris Mellon’s background and impeccable sources (some, but not all the same sources whistleblower David Grusch has been speaking to), this slide is particularly interesting.

IMG_0128.jpeg

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/is-there-a-ufo-coverup-a_b_9865184

"I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD's black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs. ... While a few new, previously overlooked documents might turn up (the bureaucracy is never perfect), I do not believe they would resolve the UFO issue or provide significant new insights. I can think of one lengthy UFO report that is classified only due to concerns over sources and methods. In fact, it identified a convincing conventional explanation for the pilot sightings in this particular case. There are lots of classified documents related to activities at Area 51, where high security is needed. But this is all legitimate stuff the American people would support. They have nothing to do with UFOs, to the best of my knowledge."

WorldChampions1902
34 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/is-there-a-ufo-coverup-a_b_9865184

"I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD's black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs. ... While a few new, previously overlooked documents might turn up (the bureaucracy is never perfect), I do not believe they would resolve the UFO issue or provide significant new insights. I can think of one lengthy UFO report that is classified only due to concerns over sources and methods. In fact, it identified a convincing conventional explanation for the pilot sightings in this particular case. There are lots of classified documents related to activities at Area 51, where high security is needed. But this is all legitimate stuff the American people would support. They have nothing to do with UFOs, to the best of my knowledge."

You missed this bit from that 2016 article. (Hmmmmmm….I wonder why Mellon has changed his tune since???).

A: I think we have to ask ourselves a key question, and then bring it forward. "Are there UFO cases that are sufficiently well-documented to warrant a scientific investigation of the phenomenon?" In my view, the answer is yes.

The patterns in the data are too strong; the reports from credible witnesses separated widely by time and place too similar; the evidence from videos and trained military and law enforcement observers too extensive; and the independent radar data in select cases correlates too highly with visual observations to safely ignore. Finally, when someone you trust and respect, like a naval aviator, looks you in the eye and tells you he saw something truly extraordinary at close range, it's hard not to take his testimony seriously. It is arrogant, unreasonable and unwise to dismiss such reports. We should simply and impartially follow the trail wherever it leads”.

Furthermore, Mellon is emphasising in that 2016 article below,(yet again), that the tech is NOT U.S. tech. So back to my previous question, if it’s not US, Chinese or Russian, which nation on earth has had technology since the 1940’s that defies the laws of physics as we understand them? And why hasn’t that earthly nation deployed that tech offensively in one single conflict since then? The tumbleweed is deafening.

Q: Some people believe the more recent sightings in cases such as those you mentioned may simply be US government tests of experimental aircraft. Is that possible?

A: I can understand why this may seem the most plausible explanation. But I can assure you, those objects did not belong to US Department of Defense. Just before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I was contacted by the DoD Office of Congressional Affairs. They were in a tizzy because Robert Byrd, the powerful Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, was challenging them over reports appearing in magazines such as Aviation Week and Space Technologydescribing an alleged super-secret US aircraft program dubbed "Aurora." 

Senator Byrd would use his budget power to punish the department severely if we lied to him or withheld information. We pursued all possible options, double-checking with the appropriate officials while reminding them of the imperative of providing an accurate response. We quickly confirmed what we already knew - that while there are always things on the drawing board, there was nothing remotely resembling such aircraft being operated by the department. We had nothing with the capacity to hover and then silently accelerate at massive speeds.

Also, it is totally uncharacteristic of the US military to conduct experimental tests of new vehicles over populated areas where security would be compromised and innocent civilians placed in harms way. That's completely contrary to military DNA. Alien visitation is actually easier to believe than that level of stupidity being exhibited by the brilliant people developing new aircraft technologies for DoD.

46 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You missed this bit from that 2016 article. (Hmmmmmm….I wonder why Mellon has changed his tune since???).

A: I think we have to ask ourselves a key question, and then bring it forward. "Are there UFO cases that are sufficiently well-documented to warrant a scientific investigation of the phenomenon?" In my view, the answer is yes.

The patterns in the data are too strong; the reports from credible witnesses separated widely by time and place too similar; the evidence from videos and trained military and law enforcement observers too extensive; and the independent radar data in select cases correlates too highly with visual observations to safely ignore. Finally, when someone you trust and respect, like a naval aviator, looks you in the eye and tells you he saw something truly extraordinary at close range, it's hard not to take his testimony seriously. It is arrogant, unreasonable and unwise to dismiss such reports. We should simply and impartially follow the trail wherever it leads”.

Furthermore, Mellon is emphasising in that 2016 article below,(yet again), that the tech is NOT U.S. tech. So back to my previous question, if it’s not US, Chinese or Russian, which nation on earth has had technology since the 1940’s that defies the laws of physics as we understand them? And why hasn’t that earthly nation deployed that tech offensively in one single conflict since then? The tumbleweed is deafening.

Q: Some people believe the more recent sightings in cases such as those you mentioned may simply be US government tests of experimental aircraft. Is that possible?

A: I can understand why this may seem the most plausible explanation. But I can assure you, those objects did not belong to US Department of Defense. Just before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, I was contacted by the DoD Office of Congressional Affairs. They were in a tizzy because Robert Byrd, the powerful Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, was challenging them over reports appearing in magazines such as Aviation Week and Space Technologydescribing an alleged super-secret US aircraft program dubbed "Aurora." 

Senator Byrd would use his budget power to punish the department severely if we lied to him or withheld information. We pursued all possible options, double-checking with the appropriate officials while reminding them of the imperative of providing an accurate response. We quickly confirmed what we already knew - that while there are always things on the drawing board, there was nothing remotely resembling such aircraft being operated by the department. We had nothing with the capacity to hover and then silently accelerate at massive speeds.

Also, it is totally uncharacteristic of the US military to conduct experimental tests of new vehicles over populated areas where security would be compromised and innocent civilians placed in harms way. That's completely contrary to military DNA. Alien visitation is actually easier to believe than that level of stupidity being exhibited by the brilliant people developing new aircraft technologies for DoD.

He says there's no cover up, and that he doesn't believe they're US craft. And?

WorldChampions1902
Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

He says there's no cover up, and that he doesn't believe they're US craft. And?

He said 7 years ago quote, “I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information”. So he didn't say “there’s no cover up”, as you suggest.

Which country owns these craft?

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

He said 7 years ago quote, “I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information”. So he didn't say “there’s no cover up”, as you suggest.

Which country owns these craft?

:laugh2: now you're into detail?

He continued...

"I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD's black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs."

I paraphrased, but it's fair I think.

31 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

He continued...

"I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD's black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs."

Oops again. :unsure:

WorldChampions1902
35 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

He continued...

Without wishing to cause offence, “detail” is very important - especially on this topic. And you have (rightly) pulled me up in past due to a lack of detail or potentially inaccurate information, which is most welcome. 

In that vein, I think it is fair to highlight a couple of things as regards your latest Mellon quote from years gone by. Firstly, when he says ,”he never detected”, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The second point to make is that Mellon was only given access to facilities, data and people, the gatekeepers allowed. So for example, just because he visited Area 51, doesn’t mean to say that he would be allowed sight of any exotic craft. In recent years, it has even been suggested that Area 51 has had so much publicity, any exotic materials have long been transferred to other secret bases.

Finally, if you look at the brief that whistleblower David Grusch was given when he set out on his initial investigation, it was unprecedented - which is why he was successful in exposing this whole lie. Which in turn made him a target for threats and retribution - currently being investigated by the Senate concurrently.

The legislation going through the Senate over the next few weeks which makes it a legal requirement for all and any government agency or contractor in possession of alien craft or bodies to declare them, is key to what happens next. At the moment, that legislation is airtight, with NHI (Non-Human Intelligence), being referenced 24 times. The ‘blockers’ will be doing their damnedest to neuter or massively dilute the intentions of that statute, so we will have to see what happens.

19 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Mate, they're made of cake or something 

This clown keeps recycling the same nonsensical guff, without ever letting anyone independent and objective peer-review the stuff, and glorified comics like the Metro lap it up. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

This clown keeps recycling the same nonsensical guff, without ever letting anyone independent and objective peer-review the stuff, and glorified comics like the Metro lap it up. :laugh:

Bro, if you were Adam and the only female left on earth was Eve, You'd still be arguing. 

8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bro, if you were Adam and the only female left on earth was Eve, You'd still be arguing. 

Bro, in the original story there were only Adam and Eve.  In that scenario I wouldn't have to put up with the charlatan antics of fake alien Mexican guy, and I wouldn't have to read your posts on JKB.   That's not everything,  but it's a hell of a good start. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Bro, in the original story there were only Adam and Eve.  In that scenario I wouldn't have to put up with the charlatan antics of fake alien Mexican guy, and I wouldn't have to read your posts on JKB.   That's not everything,  but it's a hell of a good start. :laugh:

Bro, i wouldn't know, i don't pay attention to all that nonsense. 

36 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bro, i wouldn't know, i don't pay attention to all that nonsense. 

To what nonsense do you pay attention?  :whistling: 

9 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Without wishing to cause offence, “detail” is very important - especially on this topic. And you have (rightly) pulled me up in past due to a lack of detail or potentially inaccurate information, which is most welcome. 

In that vein, I think it is fair to highlight a couple of things as regards your latest Mellon quote from years gone by. Firstly, when he says ,”he never detected”, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The second point to make is that Mellon was only given access to facilities, data and people, the gatekeepers allowed. So for example, just because he visited Area 51, doesn’t mean to say that he would be allowed sight of any exotic craft. In recent years, it has even been suggested that Area 51 has had so much publicity, any exotic materials have long been transferred to other secret bases.

Finally, if you look at the brief that whistleblower David Grusch was given when he set out on his initial investigation, it was unprecedented - which is why he was successful in exposing this whole lie. Which in turn made him a target for threats and retribution - currently being investigated by the Senate concurrently.

The legislation going through the Senate over the next few weeks which makes it a legal requirement for all and any government agency or contractor in possession of alien craft or bodies to declare them, is key to what happens next. At the moment, that legislation is airtight, with NHI (Non-Human Intelligence), being referenced 24 times. The ‘blockers’ will be doing their damnedest to neuter or massively dilute the intentions of that statute, so we will have to see what happens.

I don't get the rules.

You put forward this dude and cited his years in intelligence as lending credibility. I quoted his conclusion from specifically looking into black programs, and now those years in intelligence don't lend any credibility because stuff was probably hidden from him?

WorldChampions1902
8 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I don't get the rules.

You put forward this dude and cited his years in intelligence as lending credibility. I quoted his conclusion from specifically looking into black programs, and now those years in intelligence don't lend any credibility because stuff was probably hidden from him?

You are quoting his views from 7 years ago. I was quoting his latest views from last week. If you were following this topic, you would be aware of a number of major UAP developments since 2016. Not least whistleblower David Grusch’s revelations to Congress in July. Underpinned by the first-hand witness testimonies made to Congress prior to David Grusch’s hearing. Many of those witnesses have also been speaking to Mellon and sharing their revelations. That is why 7 years later, Mellon is now being more forthright.

And yes, given what Mellon is now saying, one concludes that ‘stuff’ was hidden from him, 7 years ago. Those are some of the so-called ‘rules’ you allude to - it is nothing unusual.

So……..which country has had this ‘outer-worldly’ technology since the 1940’s? It isn’t USA, Russia or China.

IMG_0127.jpeg

36 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You are quoting his views from 7 years ago. I was quoting his latest views from last week. If you were following this topic, you would be aware of a number of major UAP developments since 2016. Not least whistleblower David Grusch’s revelations to Congress in July. Underpinned by the first-hand witness testimonies made to Congress prior to David Grusch’s hearing. Many of those witnesses have also been speaking to Mellon and sharing their revelations. That is why 7 years later, Mellon is now being more forthright.

And yes, given what Mellon is now saying, one concludes that ‘stuff’ was hidden from him, 7 years ago. Those are some of the so-called ‘rules’ you allude to - it is nothing unusual.

So……..which country has had this ‘outer-worldly’ technology since the 1940’s? It isn’t USA, Russia or China.

IMG_0127.jpeg

I don't know.

Neither do you.

I just don't fill in the blanks with what I fancy 🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMG_0127.jpeg

Can you point to where you were quoting his views from last week by the way, I missed that.

il Duce McTarkin
14 hours ago, Ulysses said:

To what nonsense do you pay attention?  :whistling: 

2 for 1 at shan takeaways.

WorldChampions1902
8 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Can you point to where you were quoting his views from last week by the way, I missed that.

My post at 09:02 yesterday (see above) stated the following:-

Chris Mellon worked for 20 years in the US Intelligence Community, including the post of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence for Intelligence under Clinton and Bush. He gave a very interesting UAP presentation a few days ago. “

24 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

My post at 09:02 yesterday (see above) stated the following:-

Chris Mellon worked for 20 years in the US Intelligence Community, including the post of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence for Intelligence under Clinton and Bush. He gave a very interesting UAP presentation a few days ago. “

Mate, you haven't quoted him once.

You have provided a quote from an Admiral 63 years ago, on a slide, and I saw another slide listing claims that different sources have made. No quotes from Mellon, not one 🤷‍♂️

When I did one quick search for his name, the first thing I found was an interview, direct quotes saying that in his decade looking into black intelligence, he found nothing. 

10 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMG_0127.jpeg

I think its the Americans. 

It would be cool if it were aliens but i really think its the Americans with some mental technology. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

It would be cool if it were aliens but i really think its the Americans with some mental technology. 

I reckon it's Mexico, they've got Jesus on their side

WorldChampions1902
52 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Somebody’s been telling Congress massive porkies then. Heavy fines and/or jail sentences incoming. Those spouting “UAP’s present a threat to National Security”, must be sanctioned.

4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Somebody’s been telling Congress massive porkies then. Heavy fines and/or jail sentences incoming. Those spouting “UAP’s present a threat to National Security”, must be sanctioned.

Bigger lies have been spouted from that lot in the last two years!

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

It would be cool if it were aliens but i really think it’s the Americans with some mental technology. 

Ok, let’s agree that this outer-worldly tech is American. Got any ideas why they have been persistently and dangerously interfering with myriad of their own nuclear missile silos and other nuclear installations over decades? Worse still, how insane are the US military planners to decide that it was OK to hover over Russian nuclear missile silos (ie those silos holding nuclear missiles aimed at the West incl the USA) and interfere to such an extent that those missiles were one stage away from “launch”?

It doesn’t add up.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

11 hours ago, Ulysses said:

On the subject of things that don't add up.

image.png

You’ll love this explanation, so batshit that even “conservapedia”* removed it.

The kangaroos and other indigenous animals to Australia got there without leaving a trace by being DIRECTLY fired there from a volcanic eruption at the top of the mountain.

*coz normal Wikipedia with its pesky facts is too woke presumably

56 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

You’ll love this explanation, so batshit that even “conservapedia”* removed it.

The kangaroos and other indigenous animals to Australia got there without leaving a trace by being DIRECTLY fired there from a volcanic eruption at the top of the mountain.

*coz normal Wikipedia with its pesky facts is too woke presumably

Something involving transportation by alien spacecraft would me more on-topic on this thread.

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Something involving transportation by alien spacecraft would me more on-topic on this thread.

That was going to be my explanation. :laugh:

But you ruined it. :th_Rage2:

cda1c3d407a02069493154ee50fec824.gif

3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

That was going to be my explanation. :laugh:

But you ruined it. :th_Rage2:

cda1c3d407a02069493154ee50fec824.gif

Beam me up, Uly!  Hop to it.  🦘

23 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Ok, let’s agree that this outer-worldly tech is American. Got any ideas why they have been persistently and dangerously interfering with myriad of their own nuclear missile silos and other nuclear installations over decades? Worse still, how insane are the US military planners to decide that it was OK to hover over Russian nuclear missile silos (ie those silos holding nuclear missiles aimed at the West incl the USA) and interfere to such an extent that those missiles were one stage away from “launch”?

It doesn’t add up.

It's actually quite tiring having to explain to people that these objects have been witnessed since the 1940's at the latest. 

If they were American, they wouldn't still be pissing about planes. 

Worthing Jambo

As we can’t say time definitively exists, maybe the visits are from history students of the future, and the species that replaces us, coming to have a look at how we ****ed it all up🤷‍♂️