We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

21 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No, we are at the urinal and I turned round to talk to him. He gave me quite a lecture afterwards though.  🥸

Which reminds me, urinals and sandals are a very poor combination, there's a Niagara falls style pissy mist down there.

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Just now, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Which reminds me, urinals and sandals are a very poor combinatio, there's a Niagara falls style pissy mist down there.

You also notice the splashes in shorts. 😄

6 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Was he giving a lecture at the time? 😳

My last comment on this incident was that his name was Dr Green so there could have been something subliminal going on. 😎

Still waiting on the new science that I've missed by being an adherent to "old science" - keen to know how we can travel the cosmos using this knowledge. 

15 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Still waiting on the new science that I've missed by being an adherent to "old science" - keen to know how we can travel the cosmos using this knowledge. 

Old science is written in books, whereas new science is etched onto photons.

On 13/09/2023 at 12:57, escobri said:

so here's the aliens who look just like ET 🤣

Bet these Aliens spoke English.

They always speak English.

Kirk and Spock are all the proof you need.

8 hours ago, Australis said:

Bet these Aliens spoke English.

They always speak English.

Kirk and Spock are all the proof you need.

There is a universal translator built into their coms badge! 

God damn, basic trek knowledge! 

5 hours ago, North Berwick Jambo said:

I came across people excited by this on Facebook until someone pointed out humans carry eggs too.

10 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I came across people excited by this on Facebook until someone pointed out humans carry eggs too.

We've even got unblurry pictures.

image.jpeg

So the evidence still isn't in? Thought the investigation was going to reveal everything? Actually I suppose it did, they confirmed there's nothing to see here.

14 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

So the evidence still isn't in? Thought the investigation was going to reveal everything? Actually I suppose it did, they confirmed there's nothing to see here.

Nope, if you paid attention to the rhetoric used in the Congressional hearing , there is something to see here. 

Why?. Because they are keeping it on a ongoing need to know basis , they have admitted that they see no evidence of ET sources but are NOT ruling it out.

And now we have clarification, NASA will be transparent,they know nothing about UAPS, but this hearing will be held in secret. ??  Need to know basis, compartmentalisation on any UAPs  that they have NO explanation for. 

D. Dean Johnson
@ddeanjohnson
This morning a House Oversight Committee spokesperson gave me further clarification on the committee's UAP-related plans: "The Oversight Committee has invited NASA to conduct a bipartisan, full Committee, Member-level briefing on their findings on September 21, 2023. The briefing is closed to the public and media but we anticipate having another public hearing on UAPs in the near future.”

twitter.com...

There is and always has been a % of UAPs that display  a  level of  "high strangeness" , like "flight characteristics", and levels of  manoeuvrability that display advanced technology. 

The thing is with this subject is this, would any government admit we are not alone and that unknown UAPs have entered our atmosphere. ??   And would you land here.. 

Another thing is this. One can  see now how  security clearances (Top Secret, SCI, Q) come into play with members of Congress? And those members that were part of that recent UAP PUBLIC briefing  were NOT immune to such  high level clearances.

Link.   

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Nope, if you paid attention to the rhetoric used in the Congressional hearing , there is something to see here. 

Why?. Because they are keeping it on a ongoing need to know basis , they have admitted that they see no evidence of ET sources but are NOT ruling it out.

And now we have clarification, NASA will be transparent,they know nothing about UAPS, but this hearing will be held in secret. ??  Need to know basis, compartmentalisation on any UAPs  that they have NO explanation for. 

D. Dean Johnson
@ddeanjohnson
This morning a House Oversight Committee spokesperson gave me further clarification on the committee's UAP-related plans: "The Oversight Committee has invited NASA to conduct a bipartisan, full Committee, Member-level briefing on their findings on September 21, 2023. The briefing is closed to the public and media but we anticipate having another public hearing on UAPs in the near future.”

twitter.com...

There is and always has been a % of UAPs that display  a  level of  "high strangeness" , like "flight characteristics", and levels of  manoeuvrability that display advanced technology. 

The thing is with this subject is this, would any government admit we are not alone and that unknown UAPs have entered our atmosphere. ??   And would you land here.. 

Another thing is this. One can  see now how  security clearances (Top Secret, SCI, Q) come into play with members of Congress? And those members that were part of that recent UAP PUBLIC briefing  were NOT immune to such  high level clearances.

Link.   

Nothing to see here, NOTHING. If there were it would be front page news globally, the biggest story in history. Yet we have to hear about these claims from effectively fan boys, almost cultists.

I hear that same utter crap from all manner of fan boys, the yeti believers absolutely guarantee me that bigfoot is real, and it will be proven, somewhere over the rainbow, like aliens. And Biden impeachments, all fantasy.

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Let's face it, they'd sound daft if they said anything else.  If you don't know what something is, it's premature to rule anything out.

The fact is, as stated, there is no evidence of there being alien sources.  That's the key.  Despite all the expert witness testimony, despite all the supposedly ITK whistleblowers, despite us being led to believe that the hearings would be sensational, there is no evidence.  

We're still at the same place as we were when this thread started 40 months ago.

28 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Let's face it, they'd sound daft if they said anything else.  If you don't know what something is, it's premature to rule anything out.

The fact is, as stated, there is no evidence of there being alien sources.  That's the key.  Despite all the expert witness testimony, despite all the supposedly ITK whistleblowers, despite us being led to believe that the hearings would be sensational, there is no evidence.  

We're still at the same place as we were when this thread started 40 months ago.

I think an irony about this is that the likes of me, an obvious alien agnostic at very best and accused by the followers of being resistant to believing any evidence of aliens. Like I don't even want to believe it no matter what evidence may be produced.

When the reality is I would absolutely love this to be true, it would be fantastic, and I expect you're likely something similar. It would be fantastic if it were true, there is simply not a single scrap of evidence to suggest it is, nothing.

You nailed it, claims this is going to be sensational, concrete proof, then, nothing. And frankly I knew even beforehand this is what it would amount to. If it were ever real we would have known long ago, this suggestion it could or would be hidden by some government or governments globally is also absolutely absurd.

49 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think an irony about this is that the likes of me, an obvious alien agnostic at very best and accused by the followers of being resistant to believing any evidence of aliens. Like I don't even want to believe it no matter what evidence may be produced.

When the reality is I would absolutely love this to be true, it would be fantastic, and I expect you're likely something similar. It would be fantastic if it were true, there is simply not a single scrap of evidence to suggest it is, nothing.

You nailed it, claims this is going to be sensational, concrete proof, then, nothing. And frankly I knew even beforehand this is what it would amount to. If it were ever real we would have known long ago, this suggestion it could or would be hidden by some government or governments globally is also absolutely absurd.

Like you, I would be thrilled if proof of alien existence was provided.  They wouldn't even have to land here.  I don't need corpses or wreckage.  Radio messages would be enough.  It would be the biggest story in human history, and it happened in my lifetime.  Sensational!

But there is no proof.  There's just been a lot of talk by people interested only in grabbing headlines.

Oh well, maybe in my next life.  I'm nearly out of runway on this one.

WorldChampions1902
On 21/09/2023 at 04:23, JFK-1 said:

The US Congress has just returned from its break. The latest is………

The summer holiday period in Washington is now over, as is the resulting lull in activity. Politicians are now picking the topic up again after the hearing in July by the House Oversight Committee that featured David Grusch's extraordinary testimony about the reverse engineering program that's been going on for the last 80 years as well as pilots David Fravor and Ryan Graves recounting their experiences.

There are two main things that the pro-disclosure politicians are working on over the next few weeks:

•    Firstly, the Congress will be voting on the UAP Disclosure Act as a part of the annual budget for the armed services in the US. This is an amazing piece of legislation sponsored by the leader of the Senate (Chuck Schumer) that experienced commentators say would not have got this far without the blessing of the White House. If you haven't seen the content of this draft bill, it gives the US Government eminent domain over any non-human technology - yes it actually contains those words.  Further, there is an obligation on President Biden to convene a 9 person panel to manage the disclosure process. As well as scientists, that panel must include an economist, a sociologist and, somewhat intriguingly, a historian.

•    The second push is is for more hearings. The team that put together the hearing in July is pushing for a follow up hearing, even threatening to take their show on the road if they are denied that in Washington. There is also talk of a hearing in the Senate to follow which will have real teeth to be able to determine what is going on.

There is, of course, push back from the secret keepers against both of these developments being allowed to occur. Mike Turner, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and coincidentally the representative of the area featuring the air force base that has been home to many UFO incidents has been desperately trying to play down Grusch's testimony and prevent future hearings. Turner is heavily financed by the defense industry.

In further recent developments, NASA recently held a press event as an update on their work in the area. They announced that they are appointing a "Head of UAP Studies" and promised to be more transparent on the issue. The community is trying to determine is NASA really going to start making information public or whether they are part of another attempt to obfuscate the facts.? Time will tell.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Malinga the Swinga

Given the vastness of the cosmos, the likelihood of this wee speck of dust being the only planet capable of sustaining life is small but possible.

Until we learn more and explore more of the galaxies and planets out there, nobody can say with 100% certainty there is/isn't life except on earth.

Suspect that won't change for a good few years yet 

53 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Given the vastness of the cosmos, the likelihood of this wee speck of dust being the only planet capable of sustaining life is small but possible.

Until we learn more and explore more of the galaxies and planets out there, nobody can say with 100% certainty there is/isn't life except on earth.

Suspect that won't change for a good few years yet 

Yup.

Getting closer to finding out though.

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The US Congress has just returned from its break. The latest is………

The summer holiday period in Washington is now over, as is the resulting lull in activity. Politicians are now picking the topic up again after the hearing in July by the House Oversight Committee that featured David Grusch's extraordinary testimony about the reverse engineering program that's been going on for the last 80 years as well as pilots David Fravor and Ryan Graves recounting their experiences.

There are two main things that the pro-disclosure politicians are working on over the next few weeks:

•    Firstly, the Congress will be voting on the UAP Disclosure Act as a part of the annual budget for the armed services in the US. This is an amazing piece of legislation sponsored by the leader of the Senate (Chuck Schumer) that experienced commentators say would not have got this far without the blessing of the White House. If you haven't seen the content of this draft bill, it gives the US Government eminent domain over any non-human technology - yes it actually contains those words.  Further, there is an obligation on President Biden to convene a 9 person panel to manage the disclosure process. As well as scientists, that panel must include an economist, a sociologist and, somewhat intriguingly, a historian.

•    The second push is is for more hearings. The team that put together the hearing in July is pushing for a follow up hearing, even threatening to take their show on the road if they are denied that in Washington. There is also talk of a hearing in the Senate to follow which will have real teeth to be able to determine what is going on.

There is, of course, push back from the secret keepers against both of these developments being allowed to occur. Mike Turner, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and coincidentally the representative of the area featuring the air force base that has been home to many UFO incidents has been desperately trying to play down Grusch's testimony and prevent future hearings. Turner is heavily financed by the defense industry.

In further recent developments, NASA recently held a press event as an update on their work in the area. They announced that they are appointing a "Head of UAP Studies" and promised to be more transparent on the issue. The community is trying to determine is NASA really going to start making information public or whether they are part of another attempt to obfuscate the facts.? Time will tell.

It seems that you're agreeing with @JFK-1 that there's still no evidence.  Plenty of noise, but of course that's not the same thing.

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

It seems that you're agreeing with @JFK-1 that there's still no evidence.  Plenty of noise, but of course that's not the same thing.

Whoah now, you know Matt Gaetz is involved, right?

1 hour ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Whoah now, you know Matt Gaetz is involved, right?

And apparently scientists are still unable to find evidence of intelligent life on Matt Gaetz.

WorldChampions1902

Congress and NASA start off as they mean to continue(?), with a behind closed doors meeting. I’m not sure that’s in keeping with NASA’s recent ‘transparency’ declaration. At least Nick Pope  is now saying that there is life out there. I never thought I would hear that from him.

34 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

At least Nick Pope  is now saying that there is life out there. I never thought I would hear that from him.

It would be a bold person who claimed that there is no life out there, so I wouldn't give him too much credit for that.

I believe that Nick Pope wrote a book about 30 years ago in which he asserted that alien abductions are real, far more common place than people realise, and they are done for the purpose of improving homo sapiens as a species.  Wow!

Needless to say, he provided no evidence for such claims (there's a lot of that going around), but I'm sure he made a lot of money from book sales.

I'm not promoting vaping or anything, all I started out to do is stop smoking tobacco. As for cannabis vaping that's not like smoking or even common vaping as such, I and I presume other vaping cannabis do it occasionally throughout a day, while smoking tobacco I was on 20 a day.

It was at least one every hour or so sometimes more depending on what I was doing. But I saw a suggestion vapes are unregulated? Not true.

The UK has some of the strictest regulation for e-cigarettes in the world.  Under the Tobacco and Related Products Regulations 2016, e-cigarette products are subject to minimum standards of quality and safety, as well as packaging and labelling requirements to provide consumers with the information they need to make informed choices.

All products must be notified by manufacturers to the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), with detailed information including the listing of all ingredients.

E-cigarettes-are-not-risk-free-but-are-a

On 19/09/2023 at 21:42, Gizmo said:

I posted a video that you'd find interesting if you weren't so up your own arse, but you chose to ignore it, what sort of science is that?

34 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I posted a video that you'd find interesting if you weren't so up your own arse, but you chose to ignore it, what sort of science is that?

Up my arse because I took time to painstakingly learn about physics and astrophysics. 🤔

I had a lengthy post ready to respond since you've gone on the attack, however, let's avoid further unpleasantries and make this as simple as possible.  

Post your understanding of this contemporary science in your own words, no videos or links, explaining how it replaces or destroys established theories and help us see why the existing body of knowledge has been supplanted.

If you cannot, then I'll assume that my initial assessment was correct and that you haven't a ****ing clue at all. 

10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Up my arse because I took time to painstakingly learn about physics and astrophysics. 🤔

I had a lengthy post ready to respond since you've gone on the attack, however, let's avoid further unpleasantries and make this as simple as possible.  

Post your understanding of this contemporary science in your own words, no videos or links, explaining how it replaces or destroys established theories and help us see why the existing body of knowledge has been supplanted.

If you cannot, then I'll assume that my initial assessment was correct and that you haven't a ****ing clue at all. 

I can see why you're getting upset, you've wasted a lot of your time learning to get ahead, and now you're confronted with the situation that it might all have been a waste of time. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I can see why you're getting upset, you've wasted a lot of your time learning to get ahead, and now you're confronted with the situation that it might all have been a waste of time. 

Nothing, then. Nada. Nista. Intet. Zilch. Zip. SFA.  🤔

Thought as much. As deep as a sheet of graphene. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

You say that as if not getting an education was a bad thing.

Just now, Gizmo said:

You live in a box, mate. 

Any videos i post, you ignore.

I'm not your school teacher, and i'm not getting paid to inform you of the truth. 

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You live in a box, mate. 

Any videos i post, you ignore.

I'm not your school teacher, and i'm not getting paid to inform you of the truth. 

Ah, the old "do your own research" line. Not seen that before. 🙄 

If you understood it you could pass it on to me.

You can't - because you are passively watching other people's videos and haven't got a scooby doo. 

As for living in a box, I spend a good proportion of my time reading about science, innovations, space developments, and astrophysics as I want to learn what is cutting-edge and expand my understanding and knowledge - hardly someone who watched Feynman's lectures and decided that was it. 🤷‍♂️

If anyone is in a box, it's you who has gone down the rabbit hole of pseudo-science, conspiracies, and echo chambers not possessing the wit to realise how stuck the algorithm has you.

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Ah, the old "do your own research" line. Not seen that before. 🙄 

If you understood it you could pass it on to me.

You can't - because you are passively watching other people's videos and haven't got a scooby doo. 

As for living in a box, I spend a good proportion of my time reading about science, innovations, space developments, and astrophysics as I want to learn what is cutting-edge and expand my understanding and knowledge - hardly someone who watched Feynman's lectures and decided that was it. 🤷‍♂️

If anyone is in a box, it's you who has gone down the rabbit hole of pseudo-science, conspiracies, and echo chambers not possessing the wit to realise how stuck the algorithm has you.

Haha, I'm watching other peoples videos? you're reading another people's books!

Geez peace.

henrysmithsgloves

Just watched jacques Cousteau's grandkids doing a dive at shag harbour on pluto TV. Interesting there was a us naval base in the same area. Well worth a look👍🏻

10 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Just watched jacques Cousteau's grandkids doing a dive at shag harbour on pluto TV. Interesting there was a us naval base in the same area. Well worth a look👍🏻

Unless you have it in writing, I'm not interested.

4 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Were there any fake Mexican/Peruvian dead bodies in it?

henrysmithsgloves
9 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Were there any fake Mexican/Peruvian dead bodies in it?

🤣🤣 just a mermaid... seriously though it was interesting . Not one person mentioned aliens . They just want to know what the hell it was. I personally think it was tied into the cold war naval base🤔https://globalnews.ca/news/4319302/cousteau-family-members-shag-harbour/

Edited by henrysmithsgloves