We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

20 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

As we can’t say time definitively exists, maybe the visits are from history students of the future, and the species that replaces us, coming to have a look at how we ****ed it all up🤷‍♂️

History Students can barely drive a car, mate. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Worthing Jambo
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

History Students can barely drive a car, mate. 

Aye, but if the future dominant species are Octupusses, they would be able to drive them UAPs nae bother👍

Just now, Worthing Jambo said:

Aye, but if the future dominant species are Octupusses, they would be able to drive them UAPs nae bother👍

History Students are pusses, i'll give you that, god i hate my history teacher so much, what a waste of time. 

On 09/11/2023 at 19:53, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I reckon it's Mexico, they've got Jesus on their side

If Jesus was a Jew, why the Spanish name?

Worthing Jambo
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

History Students are pusses, i'll give you that, god i hate my history teacher so much, what a waste of time. 

And if time doesn’t exist, then an even bigger waste of the the thing that doesn’t exist!

1 minute ago, Worthing Jambo said:

And if time doesn’t exist, then an even bigger waste of the the thing that doesn’t exist!

Time totally does exist, it's the thing my wife has absolutely no ****ing grasp off, especially when I'm in a ****ing hurry🤬🤬🤬🤬

5 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

I dunno where you're getting this time doesn't exist thing from, it's interesting though, explain?

It's more a case of anti gravity technology imo. 

Worthing Jambo
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I dunno where you're getting this time doesn't exist thing from, it's interesting though, explain?

It's more a case of anti gravity technology imo. 

We invented it to try and bring some order to life but it is intrinsically linked to space.

Is our concept of time just a simplification?

Who knows, as we hurtle through space on our own planet craft.

9 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

We invented it to try and bring some order to life but it is intrinsically linked to space.

Is our concept of time just a simplification?

Who knows, as we hurtle through space on our own planet craft.

I totally agree with that.

Although, it was a very primitive version of us that invented it, and we've stuck with it.  

#oldscience

Edited by Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
On 09/11/2023 at 20:39, Greedy Jambo said:

I have no doubts that Karl E. Nell was one of the 40 witnesses given a Congress hearing long before whistleblower David Grusch took centre stage in July. As your clip demonstrates, why haven’t his astonishing claims been given a proper airing in the mainstream media? But then the answer to that question lies in the book, “The Missing Times: News Media Complicity in the UFO Cover Up”.

One of the many great things that will come from disclosure, will be confirmation of the extent to which MSM has been in the pocket of governments for decades.

There’s a lot more to come from Nell - watch this space.

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts? 

As a "believer" i still can't help that think that Grusch is at it. 

I dunno what it is, it all just comes too easy to him. 

Fair play to Joe Rogan for straight-faced grilling him. 

WorldChampions1902
15 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Thoughts? 

As a "believer" i still can't help that think that Grusch is at it. 

I dunno what it is, it all just comes too easy to him. 

Fair play to Joe Rogan for straight-faced grilling him. 

Interesting that Grusch makes mention of Paul Mellon who he explains was involved in founding the CIA. Paul Mellon was part of the Mellon oil and banking industry dynasty, one of richest families in the US and guess what? So is Chris Mellon - you know all about him! 

Look at the involvement of other wealthy dynasties in this UAP topic. For example, Harvard Professor John Mack’s abduction research was funded by Laurence Rockefeller who is a member of another US oil dynasty. Rockefeller went on to bankroll Greers Disclosure Project and heavily lobbied Hilary Clinton to further the disclosure cause should she get into power. There are other examples of members of these mega-wealthy dynasties and their connections to politics, military and intelligence services, with tentacles across every aspect of UAP subject, going back decades. Coincidence?

The more I hear from and about Grusch, the more convinced I am that he is absolutely genuine. And as I’ve said before, if he is lying, he is going to jail - no doubt about it IMHO. Keep an eye out for more revelations from one of Grusch’s superiors, who I believe provided testimony to Congress long before they granted Grusch a hearing - Karl E. Nell. I’ve already mentioned him on this thread. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he turns out to be the person that finally removes any doubts about the back-engineering programme.

maroonlegions

Update…..

Looks like we have a NASA UAP Director’s name….

From The NY Times…… NASA Introduces New U.F.O. Research Director

link;  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/14/science/nasa-ufo-uap-report.html

Pledging a new, transparent, scientifically rigorous look at U.F.O.s, NASA on Thursday said it had appointed a director of research on the topic — and then kept the name of the director a secret for about seven hours.

Nicola Fox, the associate administrator for NASA’s science mission directorate, said the person serving as the new director of U.A.P. research had been in that role “for a while now,” but declined to identify him. ”We will not give his name out,” she said.

On Thursday evening, the agency identified the director as Mark McInerney in an updated news release. He previously served as NASA’s liaison with the Defense Department for U.A.P. issues. In the news release, NASA said he had also worked in various positions at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the National Hurricane Center.

NASA officials said that part of the reason for initially keeping Mr. McInerney’s identity secret was the harassment experienced during the period of the study by some of the 16 members of the independent panel, who included university professors, space industry officials and a science journalist.

Nothing to see here, so move along..

:greggy:

7 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Interesting that Grusch makes mention of Paul Mellon who he explains was involved in founding the CIA. Paul Mellon was part of the Mellon oil and banking industry dynasty, one of richest families in the US and guess what? So is Chris Mellon - you know all about him! 

Look at the involvement of other wealthy dynasties in this UAP topic. For example, Harvard Professor John Mack’s abduction research was funded by Laurence Rockefeller who is a member of another US oil dynasty. Rockefeller went on to bankroll Greers Disclosure Project and heavily lobbied Hilary Clinton to further the disclosure cause should she get into power. There are other examples of members of these mega-wealthy dynasties and their connections to politics, military and intelligence services, with tentacles across every aspect of UAP subject, going back decades. Coincidence?

The more I hear from and about Grusch, the more convinced I am that he is absolutely genuine. And as I’ve said before, if he is lying, he is going to jail - no doubt about it IMHO. Keep an eye out for more revelations from one of Grusch’s superiors, who I believe provided testimony to Congress long before they granted Grusch a hearing - Karl E. Nell. I’ve already mentioned him on this thread. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he turns out to be the person that finally removes any doubts about the back-engineering programme.

Keller from Oz??

😲 Cooool

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Keller from Oz??

😲 Cooool

I had to Google that as I had no idea who you were referring to! Behave!

Normal service has been resumed 😉

3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I had to Google that as I had no idea who you were referring to! Behave!

Normal service has been resumed 😉

Watch Oz 👍

WorldChampions1902

Whatever your beliefs on this subject, I recommend the following article from Christopher Mellon, which has just been published. Mellon is a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

https://thedebrief.org/disclosure-and-national-security-should-the-u-s-government-reveal-what-it-knows-about-uap/?fbclid=IwAR3213nwz2oWx40-wIWngRFw-hsWRkq00B1YWaGXYEd6WtUJ-MwbKVe5758

On 23/11/2023 at 21:36, WorldChampions1902 said:

Whatever your beliefs on this subject, I recommend the following article from Christopher Mellon, which has just been published. Mellon is a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

https://thedebrief.org/disclosure-and-national-security-should-the-u-s-government-reveal-what-it-knows-about-uap/?fbclid=IwAR3213nwz2oWx40-wIWngRFw-hsWRkq00B1YWaGXYEd6WtUJ-MwbKVe5758

Ah, The Debrief - for the "rebelliously curious".  

Here's a piece from RTÉ about the increased interest in UFOs.  This is worth reading, whether you're rebelliously curious, sceptical, or just interested in reading the news.

The truth is out there? Why interest in UFOs is back in focus (rte.ie)

henrysmithsgloves
13 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Ah, The Debrief - for the "rebelliously curious".  

Here's a piece from RTÉ about the increased interest in UFOs.  This is worth reading, whether you're rebelliously curious, sceptical, or just interested in reading the news.

The truth is out there? Why interest in UFOs is back in focus (rte.ie)

Coming down here, landing, stealing our jobs and housing, bloody aliens..... Good read though uly👍🏻

It's mad that nobody really cares 😂

It's all a lot of bullshit unless a president holds a press conference about it and shows us a craft, and even then people will still be like, "aye right, whatever" .

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's all a lot of bullshit unless a president holds a press conference about it and shows us a craft, and even then people will still be like, "aye right, whatever" .

It's perfectly sane that nobody really cares.

It's a cross between reality TV and sci-fi.  It's about as realistic as Star Trek.  In fact, it's less realistic than Star Trek.

For people to care, it has to be interesting. For it to be interesting, it has to have some semblance of realism or truth about it.  If that ever happens, loads of people will get interested.  That's how it works.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

It's perfectly sane that nobody really cares.

It's a cross between reality TV and sci-fi.  It's about as realistic as Star Trek.  In fact, it's less realistic than Star Trek.

For people to care, it has to be interesting. For it to be interesting, it has to have some semblance of realism or truth about it.  If that ever happens, loads of people will get interested.  That's how it works.

Well to be honest, if it's not true, it's the biggest scam in the history of the world. 

Well to be honest, if it's not true, it's the biggest scam in the history of the world. 

It's not a scam, though. It's a hustle for some people, and it's something other people believe in, but unless someone is using it to fleece money out of other people it's not a scam.  Even if there's a bit of that going on, it's not that big a scam compared to other things.

7 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

It's not a scam, though. It's a hustle for some people, and it's something other people believe in, but unless someone is using it to fleece money out of other people it's not a scam.  Even if there's a bit of that going on, it's not that big a scam compared to other things.

Aye, it's nothing compared to the church, i suppose. 

16 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

99% of the people going on about it will have a book to sell or a speaking tour.

57 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, it's nothing compared to the church, i suppose. 

Churches, surely?  Aren't they all scams?

48 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

99% of the people going on about it will have a book to sell or a speaking tour.

Indeed.  And/or monetisable YouTube subscribers, ad-supported websites, premium social media channels and the like.

6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's the boy who cried wolf isn't it? How many times has the world been presented with the strongest proof yet, only for it to be utterly unconvincing dreck?

It's your side of the debate that destroys your credibility by presenting buckets of diarrhoea as a nice steak dinner - the recent mexican aliens spring to mind 😆

17 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

It's the boy who cried wolf isn't it? How many times has the world been presented with the strongest proof yet, only for it to be utterly unconvincing dreck?

It's your side of the debate that destroys your credibility by presenting buckets of diarrhoea as a nice steak dinner - the recent mexican aliens spring to mind 😆

They've still not been proved to be fake though...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mummified-alien-corpses-not-human-31565768

14 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

They've still not been proved to be fake though...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mummified-alien-corpses-not-human-31565768

The point is not to prove they're fake.  The point is to prove they're real.  If Mexican scam guy thinks they're real, it's up to him to prove it, and for that he needs independent peer review - which he keeps making excuses to avoid.

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

The point is not to prove they're fake.  The point is to prove they're real.  If Mexican scam guy thinks they're real, it's up to him to prove it, and for that he needs independent peer review - which he keeps making excuses to avoid.

I agree, but has he actually been making excuses? It seems more like nobody is interested to me.

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I agree, but has he actually been making excuses? It seems more like nobody is interested to me.

Yes, he won't allow independent verification, that's why nobody's interested.

3 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Yes, he won't allow independent verification, that's why nobody's interested.

Oh really, I've not heard him say that, if you can prove that he's said that, fair enough, he deserves to be ignored. 

43 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

There's a process.  It starts by publishing in a journal to show how you've demonstrated to your own satisfaction that the material is organic and not Earth-based. That means you set out whatever theoretical / mathematical and experimental steps you've taken, what the workings, calculations and results are, and the logic by which these lead to your conclusion.

Once you've done that, then it's up to others to attempt to replicate your process, and also to critique it if necessary.  That will require that they have access to your workings, and of course your materials.  But until you do that, no-one is in a position to replicate your work, to critique it, to add weight to your claim, or to say it's untrue.

If anyone published anything in a reputable journal with theoretical and/or experimental data that suggested that there was organic material of any description that originated away from Earth, let alone alien corpses, every research facility, every university on the planet would be killing each other to get in there and test the data and the material. In academic and scientific terms it would be absolutely huge, and no-one would dare let the opportunity go.  No-one.  Not only would you be getting a chance to play a part in proving the biggest scientific discovery in history, but there's also a chance that your researchers would spot something extra about the find that the original researchers missed - and make a bigger name for yourself.

There's a Nobel Prize in this, and a place in history. The first human to definitively prove something like this would still be famous a thousand years later.  All the alien corpse guy has to do is publish in accordance with standard journal practice, and make the material and the scientific calculations available for others to test - and he stands to become probably the biggest scientific name ever - more important than Einstein, than Galileo, than Newton.

You know what I'm saying makes sense. The idea that the reason no-one has validated this stuff is a lack of interest just doesn't stack up.

3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

There's a process.  It starts by publishing in a journal to show how you've demonstrated to your own satisfaction that the material is organic and not Earth-based. That means you set out whatever theoretical / mathematical and experimental steps you've taken, what the workings, calculations and results are, and the logic by which these lead to your conclusion.

Once you've done that, then it's up to others to attempt to replicate your process, and also to critique it if necessary.  That will require that they have access to your workings, and of course your materials.  But until you do that, no-one is in a position to replicate your work, to critique it, to add weight to your claim, or to say it's untrue.

If anyone published anything in a reputable journal with theoretical and/or experimental data that suggested that there was organic material of any description that originated away from Earth, let alone alien corpses, every research facility, every university on the planet would be killing each other to get in there and test the data and the material. In academic and scientific terms it would be absolutely huge, and no-one would dare let the opportunity go.  No-one.  Not only would you be getting a chance to play a part in proving the biggest scientific discovery in history, but there's also a chance that your researchers would spot something extra about the find that the original researchers missed - and make a bigger name for yourself.

There's a Nobel Prize in this, and a place in history. The first human to definitively prove something like this would still be famous a thousand years later.  All the alien corpse guy has to do is publish in accordance with standard journal practice, and make the material and the scientific calculations available for others to test - and he stands to become probably the biggest scientific name ever - more important than Einstein, than Galileo, than Newton.

You know what I'm saying makes sense. The idea that the reason no-one has validated this stuff is a lack of interest just doesn't stack up.

The thought of alien life visiting our planet is incomprehensible to most people though, putting your name to that has been and still is a career destroyer.

So yes i agree with most of what you're saying, but in this case, it's a bit different. 

Oh really, I've not heard him say that, if you can prove that he's said that, fair enough, he deserves to be ignored.

:laugh2: proof now is it?

The thought of alien life visiting our planet is incomprehensible to most people though, putting your name to that has been and still is a career destroyer.

So yes i agree with most of what you're saying, but in this case, it's a bit different. 

No. 

It isn't.

You 100% know I'm talking sense. 

He's already put his name to the notion, so whatever loss he's at risk of suffering has already happened.

But if he knows he's on to something, now is the time to set out his logic, his science, his calculations, his experimental data, and the raw material that led to all of that, and put it up to others to prove him wrong, prove him right, or tell him where his process could have been better so that he can go at the work again and produce a better result.

If he does that, everyone will want a piece of the action. They might prove him wrong. They might point out flaws in his process. Neither of those outcomes would leave him worse off than he is now.  But they might prove him right.  Or they might find that it's uncertain and needs more study and analysis - and even that would be a fantastic result for someone who says he wants the scientific community to look at this stuff differently.

The downside for this guy is either zero or very little.  The upside is greatness - to have his name ranked right up there with the kind of names that appear only once every couple of centuries.

Nobody on Earth could have this kind of stuff in their possession and NOT get it documented and get it out there with their head held high.  It's like inventing the wheel, or the internal combustion engine, or electric light. It's like discovering DNA, or gravity.  If you're on to something this big, you put it out there and make sure your name is all over it before some other scientific researcher beats you to it.

It's not fear, and it's not lack of interest.  Logically you know this to be true. 

Edited by Ulysses

WorldChampions1902
On 29/11/2023 at 18:22, Greedy Jambo said:

Carl Nell at last weeks SOL Foundation symposium advocated Disclosure be put on hold till 2030 (he was one of whistleblower David Grusch’s senior officers). Nell is arguing that anything sooner would be “catastrophic”. He may well have a point. I have posted on here previously the potential for very negative impacts on Society, Technology, Politics and Economics. 

With regard to the latter category, I think people will “really care”, if (as I suspect), the global financial markets suffer a major “readjustment”, in the hours, days and months after a disclosure announcement. Which is why an eminent Economist will be appointed to this new presidential UAP board that’s in the offing.

Interesting times.

WorldChampions1902
9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

6 years? the Economy is ****ed anyway, show me the Aliens. 

The way things are going in Washington these past few days, the Schumer legislation that is awaiting approval will be jettisoned. All because a handful of people such as Mike Turner (Republican House Intelligence Committee chair) happen to be funded by arms corporations that , wait for it - are being named as those who are allegedly in possession of recovered UAP’s.

Nothing to see here - move along.

9 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Nothing to see here - move along.

You do agree, though, that Maussan's "alien corpses" are unscientific nonsense.  Right?