We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

59 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In order for Grusch to have gone public with what he has revealed to date, he had to go through the Department of Defense DOPSR (Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review) process. If that original submission did not include what first-hand evidence he is about to reveal tomorrow, then he is in deep trouble. What I would expect is that he has submitted a second DOPSR application which has now been approved. ANY whistleblower MUST follow the DOPSR process before they can go public with what they want to reveal. And they cannot go beyond the scope of that DOPSR, otherwise they will be prosecuted.

Tomorrow’s Grusch revelation isn’t a testimony IIRC. It is a public announcement. Further formal Congress hearings are currently being pursued and will hopefully take place in January. At which point, I expect that Grusch will be joined by at least some of the 40+ whistleblowers who have only been listened to behind closed doors till now - subject to the aforementioned process having been followed.

The one caveat I will give (and I have already touched on this), is that if any whistleblower decides to do an Edward Snowden and basically leak classified information without following protocols (as above). That is what is being termed as “Uncontrolled” or “Catastrophic ” Disclosure. Not recommended but a very real risk, in light of the Schumer legislation having been gutted.

As regards any awards for “gullibility” going to Ross Coulthart, I think you are targeting the wrong person. If anyone should be in receipt of such awards, it should be the large number of Congressmen and women who provided the bilateral support for the Schumer bill that made 24 references to Non Human Intelligence (NHI). You can also include Senator Chuck Schumer, Senate Majority Leader, the most powerful member of the Senate in that award. Not to mention the President of the United States, whom Schumer would have liaised closely with on this draft legislation - not least because Biden was going to have to appoint a Committee of eminent scientists, Economists and experts on religion etc, to review the released documents and provide recommendations.

So this president kens the script, but the last one didn't?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

So this president kens the script, but the last one didn't?

Depends on what you mean by “script”.

It is difficult to believe that any US President is not “read in” to varying degrees. This has been discussed for decades but like many UFO topics, the official story just isn’t known. BTW I would totally agree with you on the reasons why perhaps the Intelligence Community would recoil at the thought of sharing any classified info, let alone UAP data to the likes of Trump.

Dr. Stephen Greer has declared many times that he has briefed multiple US Presidents along with senior members of the Intelligence Community on this subject because they were not, or insufficiently, “read in” and/or denied access to fuller information requests. I’m not saying I believe what he’s saying, and as much as I dislike the man, he does have a significant degree of credibility (despite what MSM would have you believe).

WorldChampions1902
17 hours ago, John Goodman said:

So, does anybody watch curse of skinwalker ranch then? Just putting my tin hat on for incoming...... 😂🤔👍

I think it should have been called “Thick Skinwalker Ranch”. You certainly need a thick skin to come on here and engage with the natives - regardless of which side of the debate you are on. 😉

4 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Has there not already been a tip of the iceberg?  The faithful keep banging on about what's been hidden.  Isn't it time one of these "witnesses" started showing us the rest of the iceberg?  ;)

And has yer man Grusch not already testified?  If he's now gonna give his own first-hand evidence, what's he being doing up to now?  Reciting his shopping list?  Singing covers of country songs? 

Has that Coulthart guy won any multiple awards for gullibility lately? :laugh:

It's always "just about to be revealed", "wait and see", etc etc. 

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In order for Grusch to have gone public with what he has revealed to date, he had to go through the Department of Defense DOPSR (Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review) process. If that original submission did not include what first-hand evidence he is about to reveal tomorrow, then he is in deep trouble. What I would expect is that he has submitted a second DOPSR application which has now been approved. ANY whistleblower MUST follow the DOPSR process before they can go public with what they want to reveal. And they cannot go beyond the scope of that DOPSR, otherwise they will be prosecuted.

Tomorrow’s Grusch revelation isn’t a testimony IIRC. It is a public announcement. Further formal Congress hearings are currently being pursued and will hopefully take place in January. At which point, I expect that Grusch will be joined by at least some of the 40+ whistleblowers who have only been listened to behind closed doors till now - subject to the aforementioned process having been followed.

The one caveat I will give (and I have already touched on this), is that if any whistleblower decides to do an Edward Snowden and basically leak classified information without following protocols (as above). That is what is being termed as “Uncontrolled” or “Catastrophic ” Disclosure. Not recommended but a very real risk, in light of the Schumer legislation having been gutted.

As regards any awards for “gullibility” going to Ross Coulthart, I think you are targeting the wrong person. If anyone should be in receipt of such awards, it should be the large number of Congressmen and women who provided the bilateral support for the Schumer bill that made 24 references to Non Human Intelligence (NHI). You can also include Senator Chuck Schumer, Senate Majority Leader, the most powerful member of the Senate in that award. Not to mention the President of the United States, whom Schumer would have liaised closely with on this draft legislation - not least because Biden was going to have to appoint a Committee of eminent scientists, Economists and experts on religion etc, to review the released documents and provide recommendations.

Whooooosh. :)

WorldChampions1902
19 minutes ago, XB52 said:

It's always "just about to be revealed", "wait and see", etc etc. 

I share your frustration. I really do.

On a positive note, we now know the names of the politicians that torpedoed much of the Schumer legislation that would finally have provided us all with answers. We now know the names of the aerospace companies that provided (and continue to provide), those same politicians with large ‘donations’. Is it coincidental that those include the companies alleged by these many whistleblowers, to be holding recovered alien craft? Craft that if successfully re-engineered, will generate them and their shareholders profits/dividends from resulting new technologies beyond their wildest dreams? And we also know that Wright-Patterson Airbase sits in the ‘constituency’ of one of those politicians.

I also fully expect that more and more whistleblowers will come forward. The more that do, the greater the pressure for Disclosure. It’s not a question of ‘if’ it’s coming, but ‘when’.

I’m optimistic that the pressure being brought to bear to hold more Congressional hearings will bear fruit early next year, whistleblower testimony which of course will be dismissed out of hand, regardless of its veracity. Before then of course, we have the new revelations from whistleblower David Grusch to look forward to.

Chin up.

19 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I share your frustration. I really do.

On a positive note, we now know the names of the politicians that torpedoed much of the Schumer legislation that would finally have provided us all with answers. We now know the names of the aerospace companies that provided (and continue to provide), those same politicians with large ‘donations’. Is it coincidental that those include the companies alleged by these many whistleblowers, to be holding recovered alien craft? Craft that if successfully re-engineered, will generate them and their shareholders profits/dividends from resulting new technologies beyond their wildest dreams? And we also know that Wright-Patterson Airbase sits in the ‘constituency’ of one of those politicians.

I also fully expect that more and more whistleblowers will come forward. The more that do, the greater the pressure for Disclosure. It’s not a question of ‘if’ it’s coming, but ‘when’.

I’m optimistic that the pressure being brought to bear to hold more Congressional hearings will bear fruit early next year, whistleblower testimony which of course will be dismissed out of hand, regardless of its veracity. Before then of course, we have the new revelations from whistleblower David Grusch to look forward to.

Chin up.

😀😀

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Martian or Earth day? 🥸

Disclosure Day, if you don’t mind. That alliterative dimension gives the phrase much more gravitas.

14 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Disclosure Day, if you don’t mind. That alliterative dimension gives the phrase much more gravitas.

Groovy gravitas, if I may

maroonlegions
18 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Let's adopt a wait and see approach to this one, shall we?

More like ,this wait and see, is the US and other government intelligence's waiting on can the public handle it.

Do you really think that ANY real evidence showing off world intelligence technologies would ever be made public??

Putting aside the piss taking and mature banter, there have been and is serious  concerns from those in much more credible positions than us oan a fitbaw forum. 

If there is nothing to see here, then WHY has the US intelligence's came clean on their UAP investigations departments..??

Seems odd ??

Just maybe, those in power are not possibly in full control of any public announcement that we not alone. 

Can understand why you have not looked deeper into this enigma , why would you as i take it your view is move along feck all tae see here..

7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

More like ,this wait and see, is the US and other government intelligence's waiting on can the public handle it.

Do you really think that ANY real evidence showing off world intelligence technologies would ever be made public??

Putting aside the piss taking and mature banter, there have been and is serious  concerns from those in much more credible positions than us oan a fitbaw forum. 

If there is nothing to see here, then WHY has the US intelligence's came clean on their UAP investigations departments..??

Seems odd ??

Just maybe, those in power are not possibly in full control of any public announcement that we not alone. 

Can understand why you have not looked deeper into this enigma , why would you as i take it your view is move along feck all tae see here..

Enigma FFS :laugh2:

Maybe, just maybe, the US government have secrets they don't want told, secrets that have absolutely **** all to do with the answer you've taken a fancy to.

maroonlegions
On 07/12/2023 at 18:40, Ulysses said:

It seems important to you that this fella isn't just award-winning, but multiple award-winning.

Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believe.

Yet you quote the bible, and the millions of Christians believe in it. Even some dude waking on water , curing a blind man and turning blood into wine..  No evidence for it except from ancient whistle blowers  of course.

But those who share in a POSSIBILITY that we are not alone and have POSSIBLY been visited through out the SHORT history of this planet are classed as nut jobs and loons.. ??

Its just not science is it. Its all and well being unconvinced  after a scientific investigation  , but to remain unconvinced after no real investigation or homework done is premature .. 

maroonlegions
11 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Enigma FFS :laugh2:

Maybe, just maybe, the US government have secrets they don't want told, secrets that have absolutely **** all to do with the answer you've taken a fancy to.

Maybe  FFS..🤣

Maybe, just maybe ,the US intelligence's  and  not the government , keep up  FFS, dont want secrets of  non terrestrial UAPs  in the public domain and have absolutely feck all to do with your opinion.

And i will ask again, do you think that any real proof of non terrestrial UAPs would ever be aloud to enter the public domain??

I have some fairy dust at a good price you  think they would. 

Edited by maroonlegions

22 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Seems odd ??

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

:laugh:

10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Yet you quote the bible, and the millions of Christians believe in it. Even some dude waking on water , curing a blind man and turning blood into wine..  No evidence for it except from ancient whistle blowers  of course.

I quote the bible because it's relevant. Absolute fantasy nonsense, but people still believe in it.

Just like your faith group.

It's the same evidence-free mumbo jumbo, but with a different script.  Why?  'Cos folk have got no control of their lives so they need to believe in something.

The truth is in there, look there.

But until then, blessed art thou, maroonlegions, with the innocence of a child, who has not seen and yet believes.

maroonlegions

It's amazing how just a few years ago any mention of U.F.O.'s was met with ridicule about little green men now it's talked about almost daily from the media and Governments throughout the world.

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships :interehjrling:and smaller probes :greggy:may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft.

Again ,this from a check able  and highly credible source. And note the term POSSIBLE, one i have always agreed with.

So nothing to see here, all UFOs are nonsense and those that believe that a 1% of them ,may  very well be non terrestrial in origin are delusional , well apart from the detector of the US Pentagons "All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office"..  In which i have already posted about in this thread..   

It even made the US military times.

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.
www.militarytimes.com...

30 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

It's amazing how just a few years ago any mention of U.F.O.'s was met with ridicule about little green men now it's talked about almost daily from the media and Governments throughout the world.

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships :interehjrling:and smaller probes :greggy:may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft.

Again ,this from a check able  and highly credible source. And note the term POSSIBLE, one i have always agreed with.

So nothing to see here, all UFOs are nonsense and those that believe that a 1% of them ,may  very well be non terrestrial in origin are delusional , well apart from the detector of the US Pentagons "All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office"..  In which i have already posted about in this thread..   

It even made the US military times.

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.
www.militarytimes.com...

The problem is, from one ML to another ml, is that interest in this subject has gone far beyond the POSSIBILTY of alien visits.  It is now widely accepted by many people that alien visits have occurred, what with all the talk of alien wreckage being hidden by governments and alien bodies, etc..

Is that really what has kept your interest over many years?  The possibility?

No reasonable person would deny the possibility exists.  Of course it does.

All the skeptics, including me, would swing over into the believer camp if one piece of evidence was produced.  One undeniable picture, one indisputable alien body, one piece of irrefutable alien wreckage is all that it would take.  But all we ever get is talk, then more take.  Interminable talking.  The revelations are always just around the corner.  The next whistleblower is going to be the one who will reveal everything.  Then nothing happens.

The believers have had about 80 years to make their case but have failed to do so.  I'm open to reviewing evidence but I, for one, don't want to hear any more speculation.

maroonlegions
27 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I quote the bible because it's relevant. Absolute fantasy nonsense, but people still believe in it.

It's the same evidence-free mumbo jumbo, but with a different script.  Why?  'Cos folk have got no control of their lives so they need to believe in something.

But until then, blessed art thou, maroonlegions, with the innocence of a child, who has not seen and yet believes.

Oh, you sound upset sweet heart.  Not very becoming of someone who should be holding up the the JKB forum rules of a non badgering, personal name calling, and sneaky wee personal character attacks.

Your reply to me reeks of a child like response,  who had just had its dummy taken away/

With all due respect, your ignorance on the amount of new data on the ongoing UAP situation is understandable. 

Notice you were silent about the Pentagons UAP investigation head  when he echoed my long held belief in the POSSIBILITY of non terrestrial UAPs  .  Is he in the loony camp, is he just talking mumbo jumbo.

See the thing is,  when one wants to be seen or heard as the main piss taker then its got be water tight.

Also i am glad that i got  you coming out about the fairy tale book called the bible.

But i bet some on hear will remain  silent, why, because its a question of FAITH.

Sorry to disappoint you , but the UAP subject has came a long way from the wee green men with anal probes..

There is a wealth of info and data on the UAP situation, even on a global scale.. You would realise this if you spent some time doing some home work, instead of time spent on the piss take.

Bernard Haisch, astrophysicist, UFOSkeptic.org

“I propose that true skepticism is called for today: neither the gullible acceptance of true belief nor the closed-minded rejection of the scoffer masquerading as the skeptic.

One should be skeptical of both the believers and the scoffers. The negative claims of pseudo-skeptics who offer facile explanations must themselves be subject to criticism. If a competent witness reports having seen something tens of degrees of arc in size (as happens) and the scoffer -- who of course was not there -- offers Venus or a high altitude weather balloon as an explanation, the requirement of extraordinary proof for an extraordinary claim falls on the proffered negative claim as well.

That kind of approach is also pseudo-science. Moreover just being a scientist confers neither necessary expertise nor sufficient knowledge. (I wish it did, sigh.) Any scientist who has not read a few serious books and articles presenting actual UFO evidence should out of intellectual honesty refrain from making scientific pronouncements. To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing. To not look at the evidence and be convinced against it nonetheless is another. That is not science.”

Bernard Haisch, physicist, “Be Skeptical of the Skeptics”

Cut through the ridicule and search for factual information in most of the skeptical commentary and one is usually left with nothing. This is not surprising. After all, how can one rationally object to a call for scientific examination of evidence? Be skeptical of the "skeptics."”

Bernard Haisch, “UFOs and Mainstream Science”

“A 1977 poll of American astronomers, published in JSE, showed the following. Out of 2611 questionnaires 1356 were returned. In response to whether the UFO problem deserved further study the replies were: 23% certainly, 30% probably, 27% percent possibly, 17% probably not, 3% certainly not. Interestingly, there was a positive correlation between the amount of reading done on the subject and the opinion that further study was in order…”

“Most scientists never look at UFO evidence, which leads to their conclusion that there is no evidence…”

“It seems from my unique vantage point as both scientist and editor of JSE that substantial evidence exists of "something going on".”

Hope you read the comments above from Bernard Haisch.  

Its were i am on this subject..

4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Jeez. You’re all out in force tonight gents. It’s just like the good old days! 😎

For the avoidance of any doubt, the attached does not constitute evidence.

Sorry for the long post, but trust me, you are going to want ...

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

I disagree with the bible crack Uly.

The bible is barry so shit it.

And us filled with truth .

Just explained in a different manner.

7 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Jeez. You’re all out in force tonight gents. It’s just like the good old days! 😎

It's like atheists.

Uly maple smithee are disciples of what's the description of non believers of aliens?

Anyway they're on this thread more than Greedy "I don't contribute to foh etc but I'm......

Sorry.

Leave Jesus oot eh this all eh ye.

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I need to stop hitting u instead of I and the other way about.

8 minutes ago, Ked said:

Blessed yadda yadda yadda.

Would yiz not stop relying on other people's stories to make your lives worthwhile?

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

The problem is, from one ML to another ml, is that interest in this subject has gone far beyond the POSSIBILTY of alien visits.  It is now widely accepted by many people that alien visits have occurred, what with all the talk of alien wreckage being hidden by governments and alien bodies, etc..

Is that really what has kept your interest over many years?  The possibility?

No reasonable person would deny the possibility exists.  Of course it does.

All the skeptics, including me, would swing over into the believer camp if one piece of evidence was produced.  One undeniable picture, one indisputable alien body, one piece of irrefutable alien wreckage is all that it would take.  But all we ever get is talk, then more take.  Interminable talking.  The revelations are always just around the corner.  The next whistleblower is going to be the one who will reveal everything.  Then nothing happens.

The believers have had about 80 years to make their case but have failed to do so.  I'm open to reviewing evidence but I, for one, don't want to hear any more speculation.

Again i hold the RIGHT to the POSSIBILITY.

And again do you really think that any water tight evidence would be allowed a free hit in the public eye??

No chance, too much to admit. Science would have to be reevaluated, like our current understandings of physics , regions would crumble?? 

80 years to make what case. You mean to provide water tight evidence. What type of evidence, a UAP landing on the Whitehouse lawn and wee green men emerging??Yes they have faild on that count, but there is evidence in other form/

Do we discount the 1000s of whiteness testimonies from credible sources  ?? Do we brush aside FOIA UAP reports of  UAPs involving military personal??  Do we also discount and ignore the 1000s of declassified UAP radar recordings of UAPs involved with world governments military aircraft??

There is one piece of evidence, and that is in the field of whats is termed the "flight characteristics" displayed of some UAPs..       

Even the US military intelligence have admitted that those kinds of displays have left them speechless.     

So my question is ,WHY is the non terrestrial POSSIBILITY of such objects  that display such characteristics discounted??

You might be ignoring that possibility, but the intelligence's behind those UAPs are not ignoring us.

You underestimate just how easy it is to cover up and manipulate any public realise of water tight evidence..   

Not all whistle-blowers are out to fake, make a quick buck and from the loony fringe.. 

The thing is to weed the true ones out..  Maybe they want to get it out, cause they feel we have the RIGHT, as concerned citizens   to know that we are not alone.

And another thing, would you land here openly, or hide in the shadows and say feck that just now.

Just now, Ulysses said:

Would yiz not stop relying on other people's stories to make your lives worthwhile?

Jesus loves ye.

A dinnae ya c!!#

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Of course you've the RIGHT to DO anything you WANT, including SHOUTING if that's what floats your boat.  Same as the Muslims, the Catholics, the Evangelical Christians and all the other true believers.  

But it's still evidence-free nonsense.  And if you talk shite like that then someone, somewhere is going to call it out.

What did you think of Tazio's post, by the way?

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

And again do you really think that any water tight evidence would be allowed a free hit in the public eye??

No chance, too much to admit. Science would have to be reevaluated, like our current understandings of physics , regions would crumble?? 

80 years to make what case. You mean to provide water tight evidence. What type of evidence, a UAP landing on the Whitehouse lawn and wee green men emerging??Yes they have faild on that count, but there is evidence in other form/

Do we discount the 1000s of whiteness testimonies from credible sources  ?? Do we brush aside FOIA UAP reports of  UAPs involving military personal??  Do we also discount and ignore the 1000s of declassified UAP radar recordings of UAPs involved with world governments military aircraft??

There is one piece of evidence, and that is in the field of whats is termed the "flight characteristics" displayed of some UAPs..       

Even the US military intelligence have admitted that those kinds of displays have left them speechless.     

So my question is ,WHY is the non terrestrial POSSIBILITY of such objects  that display such characteristics discounted??

You might be ignoring that possibility, but the intelligence's behind those UAPs are not ignoring us.

You underestimate just how easy it is to cover up and manipulate any public realise of water tight evidence..   

Not all whistle-blowers are out to fake, make a quick buck and from the loony fringe.. 

The thing is to weed the true ones out..  Maybe they want to get it out, cause they feel we have the RIGHT, as concerned citizens   to know that we are not alone.

And another thing, would you land here openly, or hide in the shadows and say feck that just now.

That's a very long way of saying that you agree with my statement about lack of evidence:

"One undeniable picture, one indisputable alien body, one piece of irrefutable alien wreckage is all that it would take. "

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Feck, you tow  need a room..:sweeet:

Good to see the usual mates trying to save their mates faces...

Nothing concrete, just school boy banter..

Post anything with  credibility and they remain silent .  

Piss take happens ,and they are posting down on someone  faster than  a whores knickers..

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Feck, you tow  need a room..:sweeet:

Good to see the usual mates trying to save their mates faces...

Nothing concrete, just school boy banter..

Post anything with  credibility and they remain silent .  

Piss take happens ,and they are posting down on someone  faster than  a whores knickers..

Eh?

Ulysses is one of my oldest enemies on this forum.

I'm actually serious about the truths the bible teaches.

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

That's a very long way of saying that you agree with my statement about lack of evidence:

"One undeniable picture, one indisputable alien body, one piece of irrefutable alien wreckage is all that it would take. "

To be fair though and seriously you'd expect it to be kept secret.

Lots of other things are.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

Nope, i will post again. The POSSIBILITY is still there without water tight evidence. You think its not possible. Whats not to understand..

You want water tight evidence , i understand that, but i disagree a lack of any is not the end of it..

So you agree that any one bit of evidence would be allowed to enter the public area??

Nope..  

Bit also to be fair any video footage ,testimony etc is fekin shit.

And not even cgi shit .

Eyewitness testimony is pretty shit as well.

Where I would say its not totally shit is military pilot testimony.

Is that shit ?

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Nope, i will post again. The POSSIBILITY is still there without water tight evidence. You think its not possible. Whats not to understand..

You want water tight evidence , i understand that, but i disagree a lack of any is not the end of it..

So you agree that any one bit of evidence would be allowed to enter the public area??

Nope..  

Mathematically speaking.

Anythings possible legions.

That's a fact.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Eh?

Ulysses is one of my oldest enemies on this forum.

I'm actually serious about the truths the bible teaches.

:cornette:

Then go bible bash him . Your  rhetoric says otherwise..

I have some actual fairy dust going  cheap mate..  Thats if you take word fir word the bible says.. Might even help you walk on water, could be a bargain but hurry its selling fast..

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, Ked said:

Mathematically speaking.

Anythings possible legions.

That's a fact.

Cheers, Sherlock, i am now enlightened by your universal knowledge..

Fact is , if anything is possible, then  the big man is fecking with us..

408749239_656798403319210_5914656103247144601_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

Jeffros Furios
22 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

When you were abducted did the aliens touch you in a sexual manner ? 

5 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

When you were abducted did the aliens touch you in a sexual manner ? 

Can we pretend legions us female for this part of the Fred?

10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Cheers, Sherlock, i am now enlightened by your universal knowledge..

Fact is , if anything is possible, then  the big man is fecking with us..

408749239_656798403319210_5914656103247144601_n.jpg

It actually is.

Take any number.

Any equation.

Any mathematical theory and plus 1 minus etc. 

It's known as the fingerprint of God.

That's undeniable legion.

There's actually an image of it.

The wonder of math and science is beautiful.

But not always correct.

As the latest development in the science of how we see colour.