• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

22 hours ago, Cade said:

:vrface: So a bunch of mental conspiracy theorists have managed to push this feckin nonsense all the way to a Congressional hearing.

And nothing anyone in Congress says will surprise me.  You don't need any qualifications to get that job, and there are some real nitwits in there.

55 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Non human? On Earth?? My dog finds this very hard to believe.

:biggrin2:

Greedy Jambo
2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

And nothing anyone in Congress says will surprise me.  You don't need any qualifications to get that job, and there are some real nitwits in there.

Congress mostly just put questions forward to the witnesses. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Congress mostly just put questions forward to the witnesses. 

Then they make statements to the press.

Congressman Tim Burchett (R) of Florida, who has been one of the most outspoken about cover-ups, said yesterday that "the devil has been in our way through this hearing".

One of the investigating committee believes the devil is real.  Anyone who believes the devil is real will believe anything.   

Greedy Jambo
5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Then they make statements to the press.

Congressman Tim Burchett (R) of Florida, who has been one of the most outspoken about cover-ups, said yesterday that "the devil has been in our way through this hearing".

One of the investigating committee believes the devil is real.  Anyone who believes the devil is real will believe anything.   

Aye, he's a member of the Baptist church, apparently. 

I think it was just a bad way of putting his point across really, religious people don't tend to beleive in Aliens!

His father was high up in the Navy, if that means anything. 

Greedy Jambo

I did read somewhere that the US government has been covering up UFOs/Aliens because they think they're demons. 

It can't get more crazy than that!

44 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I did read somewhere that the US government has been covering up UFOs/Aliens because they think they're demons. 

It can't get more crazy than that!

It would not surprise me if there are members of Congress who believe that,

Greedy Jambo

I do think there's a possibility that the main witness David Grusch could be another Doty type figure, he wasn't all that convincing to me in his interview with Ross Coulthart, and when stating his time of work, he said 2025, instead of 2023, Honest mistake? maybe. 

Horatio Caine
11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I do think there's a possibility that the main witness David Grusch could be another Doty type figure, he wasn't all that convincing to me in his interview with Ross Coulthart, and when stating his time of work, he said 2025, instead of 2023, Honest mistake? maybe. 

Proves that the guy is a time traveller...

Greedy Jambo
8 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Proves that the guy is a time traveller...

Ha, 

It possibly means he's still working for the government. 

• 2 weeks later...
Greedy Jambo

I've not watched these yet, but it's the 2 most credible witnesses from the Greer press event in my opinion. 

I'm no expert, but I can usually tell when someone is lying. 

Consistent stillness is the path to inner strength.  Good health arises and subsides in the waxing and waning of images, while knowledge requires a symbolic representation of possibilities.  Existence grows through directed self-fulfillment, albeit that the ego often stands in the way of the doorway to truth.  Insight relies on the objective interpretation of subjective observations, yet nature constantly creates and recreates the progressive expansion and development of the conditions for growth and success.  Therefore, the universe has far fewer secrets than is thought.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Consistent stillness is the path to inner strength.  Good health arises and subsides in the waxing and waning of images, while knowledge requires a symbolic representation of possibilities.  Existence grows through directed self-fulfillment, albeit that the ego often stands in the way of the doorway to truth.  Insight relies on the objective interpretation of subjective observations, yet nature constantly creates and recreates the progressive expansion and development of the conditions for growth and success.  Therefore, the universe has far fewer secrets than is thought.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, um, your opinion man.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, um, your opinion man.

All the pills

that you take

violet, blue, green, red......

2 hours ago, Ulysses said:

That's easy for you to say. :confused:

12 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I wonder what pronouns aliens use.  :whistling:

Hopefully their planet will be so advanced they won't have this shyte 

7 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Hopefully their planet will be so advanced they won't have this shyte 

You mean everyone will have the same pronouns?  Hmmmm.

9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

You mean everyone will have the same pronouns?  Hmmmm.

No hmmm about it.  Just the pronoun illness won't exist hopefully 

2 hours ago, kevin_hmfc said:

No hmmm about it.  Just the pronoun illness won't exist hopefully 

^^^^

That's easy for him to say.

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

The Book of Eli will be a true story, mark my words. 

Brilliant film, I watched the other week again.

Greedy Jambo
14 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Brilliant film, I watched the other week again.

Yeah, it's a great film, i'm not sure Denzil Washington has ever been in a film that wasn't good. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

'

The 3rd one from the Shawn Ryan podcast, again, good guests, but i don't like him as a host either @jack D and coke He seems a bit brain dead. 

Lol I’ll have a listen. 

the posh bit
35 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeah, it's a great film, i'm not sure Denzil Washington has ever been in a film that wasn't good. 

He's been in as many films that were pish as he has that were very good with lots of bang average films in between. The film mentioned was pish. 

WorldChampions1902

The whistleblower David Grusch, has “mental issues” seemingly. You can smell the fear. Not his. But the fear of those that want to keep the lid on what he has to say.

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The whistleblower David Grusch, has “mental issues” seemingly. You can smell the fear. Not his. But the fear of those that want to keep the lid on what he has to say.

To be honest, that's part of what I don't understand.  Why should anyone have fear about hearing the truth about aliens?  What is it about the truth that makes people want to suppress it?

And I hope it isn't that old trope that they want to avoid public panic.

henrysmithsgloves
25 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

To be honest, that's part of what I don't understand.  Why should anyone have fear about hearing the truth about aliens?  What is it about the truth that makes people want to suppress it?

Money?

WorldChampions1902
6 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

What has been made abundantly clear in recent weeks is that attempts at reverse-engineering of 120+ recovered alien craft (according to Dr. Greer) over many decades, have been solely aimed at weaponising that technology. During those decades, whistleblowers have been intimidated, smeared and liquidated if necessary to maintain the veil of secrecy.

I agree that the public can deal with the revelation that we are being visited by alien species. Those responsible for decades of illegality in keeping the topic secret from US Congress et al are starting to realise that if Grusch and the many other whistleblowers currently being scrutinised by the ongoing Congress initiative gain further traction, the game is truly up for them. That is where the ‘fear’ now sits - how ironic.

I am hoping that the genie is finally out of the bottle and we finally get some light shone on all of this.

5 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

What has been made abundantly clear in recent weeks is that attempts at reverse-engineering of 120+ recovered alien craft (according to Dr. Greer) over many decades, have been solely aimed at weaponising that technology. During those decades, whistleblowers have been intimidated, smeared and liquidated if necessary to maintain the veil of secrecy.

I agree that the public can deal with the revelation that we are being visited by alien species. Those responsible for decades of illegality in keeping the topic secret from US Congress et al are starting to realise that if Grusch and the many other whistleblowers currently being scrutinised by the ongoing Congress initiative gain further traction, the game is truly up for them. That is where the ‘fear’ now sits - how ironic.

I am hoping that the genie is finally out of the bottle and we finally get some light shone on all of this.

Thanks for that.

I'll wait to hear all the facts and review all the evidence before I draw any conclusions.

That said, I find it improbable that illegal work has been going on for decades (which means generations of criminals), involving 120+ captured or crashed alien ships (think about the logistics in recovering all those craft and transporting them in secrecy to a secure facility), and it has all been concealed from the public and the media. 

There's an obvious question to be asked; what have these criminals actually achieved in all that time?

As my hero once said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", so I'm hoping that all these whistleblowers do more than just talk.

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

By whom?

Google David Grusch, Ryan Graves, David Fravor, Ross Coulthart, Tim Burchett and take a look. Just a small ‘taster’.

Greedy Jambo
3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Google David Grusch, Ryan Graves, David Fravor, Ross Coulthart, Tim Burchett and take a look. Just a small ‘taster’.

Also, Eric Hecker, DC Long, and Michael Herrera, and that's just in the last month. 

Unless like the thousands of other people, they're just making shit up. 

22 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

:rofl: 

David Icke and his merry men. Everyone of them a fecking fraud looking for some sort of money spinner or payback for being sacked. 

Anyone who thinks Aliens have visited and are still amongst us, needs some real medication. 

34 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Also, Eric Hecker, DC Long, and Michael Herrera, and that's just in the last month. 

That possibility can't be ruled out.

Remember the crop circle nonsense?  And the "alien landing ground" that is known as the Nazca lines?

It's a logical fallacy that because many people are saying something, or many people believe something, it must be true.

16 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's a logical fallacy that because many people are saying something, or many people believe something, it must be true.

Indeed, there are billions who believe in a variety of Gods, does that mean even one of them is to be considered factual? What about the billions believing in the wrong Gods?

Aberdeen fans think they're a Euro giant, does that make it real?

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

💸

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

At the end of the day there's a lot of money even in this, the daftest of industries.

Nothing like as much money as there is in the Gods industry. 😉

But I think the alien believers may outnumber the moon hoax nuts, not sure though.