• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

So we've to wait and see if you're wrong? and you just sit there ignoring the evidence while saying there's no evidence?

That's not a fair deal. 

I think it's fair to say that there is no evidence that aliens exist.

There's evidence of UAPs, but that's not the same thing.

henrysmithsgloves
32 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Been a fester road,I would respectfully disagree with that statement 😀 how do you know ET supports Hibs,coz he looks like one 🤫

Greedy Jambo
9 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

There's evidence of UAPs, but that's not the same thing.

Only if you completely ignore every witness that has ever came forward.

22 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Loads of witnesses saying they've seen Ghosts, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster to be fair.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

There's a difference between evidence and proof

henrysmithsgloves
43 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There's a difference between evidence and proof

I Must admit,he presented his evidence as head of FAA crash  investigation pretty well 🤔

Maple Leaf
5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I haven't ignored any witness who has presented evidence of alien visits to earth, because I have not heard any such witness.

I think that your bar for accepting a statement as evidence is much lower than mine.

WorldChampions1902
8 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I Must admit,he presented his evidence as head of FAA crash  investigation pretty well 🤔

Callahan was just one of a number of witnesses that attended the news Conference in 2001 that Dr. Steven Greer used to reinforce his Disclosure Project. Ironically, the ongoing US Congress hearings have finally agreed to hear some recent Greer-sponsored testimonies along with Grusch.

Sadly, key witnesses from that 2001 event are no longer alive. The testimony of US Sergeant Clifford Stone was particularly interesting, given that he stated he was a member of a rapid-response UFO Retrieval military group that recovered crashed alien craft. At that news conference in 2001, he, like all the other speakers, asked to be given immunity from prosecution, and to be given a hearing at Congress. He died waiting.

For the others - Better late than never.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902
9 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Don't either like or trust Greer 

Me neither. He likes the sound of his own voice too much. Thus diluting the impact of witness testimonies at times.

Greedy Jambo

Agreed, he has a lot of good witness testimonies, but some of the stuff he comes out with is beyond bizarre. 

This is apparently a photo of an alien he managed to call in (if i remember correctly)

maxresdefault.jpg

Greedy Jambo

John Lear was another crackpot imo

He actually comes across quite well there, but the older he got, the more bizarre his claims got. 

I actually got in an argument with him on Facebook, believe it or not, I asked him to show me where the underground base was that he kept going on about, he wouldn't. "why would i show you" 😆

Edited by Greedy Jambo

13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Do you believe every witness who claims to have seen ghosts? Bigfoot? Demons?

There's been a lot more of those people than any claiming to have seen aliens. And you believe them? 

I don't. Its evidence of nothing. If there were any real evidence we wouldn't be having this conversation because I would already believe it and so would everyone else.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

There's been a lot more of those people than any claiming to have seen aliens. And you believe them? 

I don't. Its evidence of nothing. If there were any real evidence we wouldn't be having this conversation because I would already believe it and so would everyone else.

This isn't just your average numpty making these claims though, and there's more and more of them coming forward by the day, it would be silly just to ignore it. 

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Ghosts. 

Proof that the ego of humans knows no limits.

How come there aren't thousands of ghost dogs running about. Butterflies? Cows? 

Ahhh, no it's only humans that can come back and walk through doors but then throw a chair. So they can pick and choose when to pass through or touch something :lol:.

Bible levels of lunacy imo.

1 minute ago, 151 said:

Ghosts. 

Ahhh, no it's only humans that can come back and walk through doors but then throw a chair. So they can pick and choose when to pass through or touch something :lol:.

Too many witnesses so ghost are real. 😉

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This isn't just your average numpty making these claims though, and there's more and more of them coming forward by the day, it would be silly just to ignore it. 

So you have the names occupations and details on levels of numptiness for all these people who claim to have seen ghosts?

All numpties but everyone who sees an alien is invariably reliable. Do you even know any of these reliable people who claim to have seen an alien?

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So you have the names occupations and details on levels of numptiness for all these people who claim to have seen ghosts?

All numpties but everyone who sees an alien is invariably reliable. Do you even know any of these reliable people who claim to have seen an alien?

You're just getting tiring now, I'm not saying for certain that there are aliens visiting this planet, but I'm at least open to exploring the idea of it.

Goodnight.

25 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You're just getting tiring now, I'm not saying for certain that there are aliens visiting this planet, but I'm at least open to exploring the idea of it.

Goodnight.

Everybody is open to it, most just know it's even less likely than Bigfoot. And you come across as far beyond exploring the idea. 

On 08/07/2023 at 20:51, Greedy Jambo said:

So we've to wait and see if you're wrong? and you just sit there ignoring the evidence while saying there's no evidence?

That's not a fair deal. 

:rofl:

On 09/07/2023 at 22:52, 151 said:

Ghosts. 

Cow-Ghost-226x300.jpg

On 08/07/2023 at 20:51, Greedy Jambo said:

That's not a fair deal. 

God help the poor sod up at court if you're on the jury. 

Left handed screwdrivers exist, would you like to buy some. 🪛 

Edited by ri Alban

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Start a new thread for the Saturday night chat shit, i'm up for it. BRB, going to get beers. 

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I'm looking for a new bubble for my spirit level,got any?

14 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm looking for some new tartan paint, feck off. 

Once saw a young boy in a steel works instructed to collect a bucket of sparks by that big saw cutting up beams. And he tried it.

Unknown user
33 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Once saw a young boy in a steel works instructed to collect a bucket of sparks by that big saw cutting up beams. And he tried it.

Best sending them for a long stand

2 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

[****wittedly long video removed]

That ****ing video is nearly 70 minutes long.  If you think for one second anyone with as much as a titter of wit is going to bother their holes wading through it you must be zipped up at the ****ing back.

What sort of thundering ****ing eejit dumps a one hour plus video on us without as much as a comment about what they have to say about it?

We're not here to see the shite people just ****ing dump on the board.  Say something yourself about the subject, or feck off to Facebook.

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Best sending them for a long stand

My first day washing dishes at the Tudor Rose I got sent for one. Of course I went🙃

8 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I'm looking for a new bubble for my spirit level,got any?

Only skyhooks and tartan paint, left. 

Oh, I still have one glass hammer left in stock.

henrysmithsgloves
7 hours ago, Ulysses said:

That ****ing video is nearly 70 minutes long.  If you think for one second anyone with as much as a titter of wit is going to bother their holes wading through it you must be zipped up at the ****ing back.

What sort of thundering ****ing eejit dumps a one hour plus video on us without as much as a comment about what they have to say about it?

We're not here to see the shite people just ****ing dump on the board.  Say something yourself about the subject, or feck off to Facebook.

I thought it was velcro that was on your back😳😀 The point I never commented on said video is so you can watch and make your own mind up. So there!😛

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Only skyhooks and tartan paint, left. 

Oh, I still have one glass hammer left in stock.

I will have a metric adjustable spanner if any are left🤣👍🏻

Will a six fingered glove do? :cheese:

1 hour ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I will have a metric adjustable spanner if any are left🤣👍🏻

3 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I thought it was velcro that was on your back😳😀 The point I never commented on said video is so you can watch and make your own mind up. So there!😛

Of course that's what you were doing.  ;)

Greedy Jambo
17 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Here's a 104 minutes of bullshit for you, or is it? I'm sure you will enjoy it, if you've got the time. 

9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Here's a 104 minutes of bullshit for you, or is it? I'm sure you will enjoy it, if you've got the time. 

Well, that's 2 or 3 seconds of my life I'll never get back. :whistling:

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Well, that's 2 or 3 seconds of my life I'll never get back. :whistling:

Why won't you watch it? 🤣

I'm sure you've spent money to watch a film that was shite, I'm giving you this for free and you might actually enjoy it.