We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Ked said:

He is even if he is left wing.

That's a bad look he's got in that photo though.

Mate, His hair is divine

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

25 minutes ago, Ked said:

He is even if he is left wing.

That's a bad look he's got in that photo though.

I reckon it's a fake.  :whistling: 

11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mate, His hair is divine

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What, a wig??

Yeah, sorry.  And the skin isn't dark enough.

More realistic possibilities for how the prophet and activist Joshua might have looked:

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg.webp

Or the instagrammable version:

bas-uterwijk-jesus.jpg

Unknown user
32 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

More realistic possibilities for how the prophet and activist Joshua might have looked:

bas-uterwijk-jesus.jpg

The history of Christian iconography is very interesting. IIRC there was none bar a few symbols for a couple of centuries before a very effeminate looking Jesus with wide hips and pale skin started to appear. Turbo Jesus only flew in later, and we haven't even seen Mecha Jesus yet. Resistance is rumoured to be futile, yikes!

56 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mate, His hair is divine

It is not.

46 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I reckon it's a fake.  :whistling: 

One ay folk eh?

44 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

bas-uterwijk-jesus.jpg

Love the top one.

But I'm going for the bottom pic.

Who wouldn't follow this guy going against the system.

And that's a tidy haircut smithee.

It doesn't matter what he looked like or if he's real or not.

There's empathy and anger at injustice.

There's also teachings of self improvement.

If Jesus was a political party you and Smithee would probably vote for him.

Sorry this is more an alien thread but saying as we've got the son of God dashing about in a spaceship.

What was I on about again?

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

FTFY! 😁

Aye, ok, fair enough, but he seems a bit too passionate/upset for it to be just a fictional story. 

I just don't get why people automatically claim bullshit when it comes to anything outside of their comfort zone. 

Is it just a shite bag sort of thing? It's almost like anything that questions what they've learned previously is out of limits, a no go zone. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

14 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, ok, fair enough, but he seems a bit too passionate/upset for it to be just a fictional story. 

I just don't get why people automatically claim bullshit when it comes to anything outside of their comfort zone. 

Is it just a shite bag sort of thing? It's almost like anything that questions what they've learned previously is out of limits, a no go zone. 

It could be fiction, it could be delusion, who knows? Anything's possible, but some things are much, much more likely than others.

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It could be fiction, it could be delusion, who knows? Anything's possible, but some things are much, much more likely than others.

You mentioned probabilty before, what's the probabilty of hundreds of people making these stories up? all for what? to be ridiculed, laughed at, made to look crazy, lose their careers etc. 

There must be so many other people with similar stories that have just kept their mouth shut for fear of ridicule. 

Times are a changing though. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

20 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You mentioned probabilty before, what's the probabilty of hundreds of people making these stories up? all for what? to be ridiculed, laughed at, made to look crazy, lose their careers etc. 

There must be so many other people with similar stories that have just kept their mouth shut for fear of ridicule. 

Probability? Derived from people reporting unlikely events?

What's the probability ghosts are real? All those thousands of people making these stories up? Ridiculed? Can't be, right?

Therefore, in your view ghosts and all manner of fairies plus leprechauns are real. Is that scary? Are the ghosts scarier than the aliens? 

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Probability? Derived from people reporting unlikely events?

What's the probability ghosts are real? All those thousands of people making these stories up? Ridiculed? Can't be, right?

Therefore, in your view ghosts and all manner of fairies plus leprechauns are real. Is that scary? Are the ghosts scarier than the aliens? 

You're off your nut mate, ghosts haven't been tracked on radar. 

27 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's much, much more likely than one of them being right 

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's just what they want you to think, I can't believe you'd be so closed minded

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

You're off your nut mate, I don't believe in ghosts nor aliens due to others saying they're real, with no evidence,  that's your habit, and to me it's simple minded. 

I got the kids to believe in the tooth fairy with more evidence, put coins under the pillow. Because at the time they were simple minded. They don't believe it now no matter how many sightings of the tooth fairy are reported. Nor aliens.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's much, much more likely than one of them being right 

Is it bollocks, every single one of them has made it all up? 😂

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Is it bollocks, every single one of them has made it all up? 😂

I didn't say that, I just said it's more likely than one of them being right.

As I said, I reckon it's a mixture of bullshit, delusion, and downright ****wittery.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You're off your nut mate, I don't believe in ghosts nor aliens due to others saying they're real, with no evidence,  that's your habit, and to me it's simple minded. 

I got the kids to believe in the tooth fairy with more evidence, put coins under the pillow. Because at the time they were simple minded. They don't believe it now no matter how many sightings of the tooth fairy are reported. Nor aliens.

kids are not as simple minded as you think, they haven't had their minds made up by other people like yours has. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

kids are not as simple minded as you think, they haven't had their minds made up by other people like yours has. 

While you did your own research eh?

Just now, Smithee said:

While you did your own research eh?

I look at both sides of an argument and come to my own conclusion. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I look at both sides of an argument and come to my own conclusion. 

What drew you to Team **** reality?

maroonlegions

Seems the US government and its various departments of military  and Naval intelligence's are beginning  to show a degree of transparency when it comes to  the Global UAP situation.

The US government's map features in a five-page document called 'UAP Reporting Trends', published on the new website of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), a dedicated UFO department formed in July last year. 

The website will provide the public with information about AARO and its 'efforts to understand and resolve unidentified anomalous phenomena'. 

In a statement last week, Department of Defense officials said the site would shows how 'committed' the Pentagon is to 'transparency with the American people'

It comes not long after a prominent UFO whistleblower delivered a bombshell testimony before Congress. 

Coming to ones own conclusions after research  is one thing, but that conclusion has to  include  also the research conclusions from  military  intelligence's too.

Reports

Download the entire reports database in postgreSQL format.

Document Index

Download the document index, containing OCRed text of all documents, in postgreSQL format.

18 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You know what's simple minded about this? The fact you're guilty of everything you try to throw at everyone else. No one but me made up my mind about this, and that's not unusual.

I'm not the fringe wacko here, being fed by other fringe wackos. This shit is even more fringe than the moon denial nuts, and that's crazy.

maroonlegions

And yet more transparency from a official agency who once classed UAPs as solved. Project Blue Book is one.

Pentagon to release declassified UFO photos, videos and reports on new website

Pentagon spokesman calls new site a 'one-stop shop' for publicly available information on unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs)

The Pentagon on Thursday announced the launch of a new website with the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), which will provide the public with declassified information about UFOs, or what the government calls unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAPs).

Pentagon spokesman Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said at a press briefing that the new website will provide the public with information including videos and photos associated with resolved UAP cases as they are declassified and approved for public release.

New AARO website link ————> www.aaro.mil...

So no u tube tin foil hat loonies then.

Director's Message

Welcome to the website for the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO).  Our team of experts is leading the U.S. government’s efforts to address Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) using a rigorous scientific framework and a data-driven approach.  Since its establishment in July 2022, AARO has taken important steps to improve data collection, standardize reporting requirements, and mitigate the potential threats to safety and security posed by UAP.  We look forward to using this site to regularly update the public about AARO’s work and findings, and to provide a mechanism for UAP reporting. Thank you for visiting.
- Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, Dir

maroonlegions
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Welcome to the website for the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO).  Our team of experts is leading the U.S. government’s efforts to address Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) using a rigorous scientific framework and a data-driven approach.  Since its establishment in July 2022, AARO has taken important steps to improve data collection, standardize reporting requirements, and mitigate the potential threats to safety and security posed by UAP.  We look forward to using this site to regularly update the public about AARO’s work and findings, and to provide a mechanism for UAP reporting. Thank you for visiting.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

New AARO website link ————> www.aaro.mil...

9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You know what's simple minded about this? The fact you're guilty of everything you try to throw at everyone else. No one but me made up my mind about this, and that's not unusual.

I'm not the fringe wacko here, being fed by other fringe wackos. This shit is even more fringe than the moon denial nuts, and that's crazy.

I question everything, you should to, the moon landing theory is not crazy at all if you look at it.

1969 "we" landed on the moon, 1969!! the last man that landed on the moon was 1972!

So why have we not been there since? 

Then you've got shit like this

NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing. Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for them.

Anything is possible and is likely probable.

Mathematical equation is proof.

Our senses as to what is real or not is governed by code.

We are basically Engineered by code.

Stem cells were grown that would have turned to a baby this week.

They produced hormones that would test positive on a pregnancy kit.

The cells organised themselves to produce a placenta and a womb amongst other things.

Coded cells .

Not sure what my point us here tbh.

It's as mindblowing as the universe. 

Apparently we send India millions of pounds in aid, while they're landing shit on the moon😂

Have you seen the video of that? nonsense. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I question everything, you should to, the moon landing theory is not crazy at all if you look at it.

1969 "we" landed on the moon, 1969!! the last man that landed on the moon was 1972!

It's no secret why NASA stopped sending people to the moon.  The reasons were discussed in the media at the time.

Apollo 11 was a huge public relations success.  From there, public interest steadily declined.  After three years and 6 successful landings, people were no longer interested in watching men collect rocks and dirt, were no longer interested in watching men do gimmicky things in a low-gravity, no atmosphere environment.  

The final mission, Apollo 17, barely made the evening news.  The missions were extremely expensive so, given the apathy among the general public, NASA decided to spend their money elsewhere.  Their focus gradually turned to reusable shuttles.

They haven't been back since because there has been no reason to go.  In my opinion, there still isn't a good reason to go.

Apparently we send India millions of pounds in aid, while they're landing shit on the moon😂

Have you seen the video of that? nonsense. 

You need help mate. I've already told you that there was no video of the Indian moon landing. There was a mock up of how the landing happened but it was just an 'artistic impression' of it. Nobody, apart from batshit mental flat earthers, claimed it was meant to be actual footage.

20 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's no secret why NASA stopped sending people to the moon.  The reasons were discussed in the media at the time.

Apollo 11 was a huge public relations success.  From there, public interest steadily declined.  After three years and 6 successful landings, people were no longer interested in watching men collect rocks and dirt, were no longer interested in watching men do gimmicky things in a low-gravity, no atmosphere environment.  

The final mission, Apollo 17, barely made the evening news.  The missions were extremely expensive so, given the apathy among the general public, NASA decided to spend their money elsewhere.  Their focus gradually turned to reusable shuttles.

They haven't been back since because there has been no reason to go.  In my opinion, there still isn't a good reason to go.

Lol

Have you seen the size of the moon? How much of it do you think they've studied?

And if it's not worth going, why have India pretended to go?

Then you've got shit like this

NASA admitted in 2006 that no one could find the original video recordings of the July 20, 1969, landing. Since then, Richard Nafzger, an engineer at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland, who oversaw television processing at the ground-tracking sites during the Apollo 11 mission, has been looking for them.

I have to question your reasoning abilities on that alone. If you can't think of a single reason why they stopped after 6 landings you questioned nothing at all. It is crazy, batshit knitting with one needle crazy.

16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Lol

Have you seen the size of the moon? How much of it do you think they've studied?

And if it's not worth going, why have India pretended to go?

I answered your questions.

The size of the moon is irrelevant. Why would you ask such an inane question?

What India does with their money is of no interest to me, but I can think of a couple of reasons why they'd do what they did.  And so could you if you hadn't already closed your mind on the subject.  A closed mind is a terrible waste.

WorldChampions1902
On 07/09/2023 at 21:41, Greedy Jambo said:

Some late night viewing before bed, no need to get upset about it.

I see that a former NASA scientist and Professor of physics has been studying the USS Nimitz and Princeton ‘Tic Tac’ data and produced some very interesting results. His research concludes that the performance exhibited by just one of that fleet of 20 ‘Tic Tacs’, required 1100 GW of power, which quote, “exceeds the total nuclear power production of the US by a factor of ten”.  

As the US has declared that the technology is categorically not theirs and subsequently poses a threat to National Security, I wonder which country is harbouring such advanced technology?

27 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I see that a former NASA scientist and Professor of physics has been studying the USS Nimitz and Princeton ‘Tic Tac’ data and produced some very interesting results. His research concludes that the performance exhibited by just one of that fleet of 20 ‘Tic Tacs’, required 1100 GW of power, which quote, “exceeds the total nuclear power production of the US by a factor of ten”.  

As the US has declared that the technology is categorically not theirs and subsequently poses a threat to National Security, I wonder which country is harbouring such advanced technology?

They obviously wouldnt admit to it if it was their technology, either.

1 hour ago, Pap said:

They obviously wouldnt admit to it if it was their technology, either.

If it was their/our technology, we'd have seen it in action in all the stupid wars around the world. 

The media wouldn't report it, i'll give you that, because they're all under the thumb.