We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo

Thoughts on John Kirby?

Personally I think he's a lying little weasel, but probably great with his grandkids. 

kirby_c0-27-4290-2529_s1200x700.webp

Edited by Greedy Jambo

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Unknown user
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Thoughts on John Kirby?

Personally I think he's a lying little weasel, but probably great with his gran kids. 

kirby_c0-27-4290-2529_s1200x700.webp

I'm 80% sure he's an earthling, and that's good enough for me!

Greedy Jambo
14 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMHO, we’re not going to get “full Disclosure” in that sense. What I think will happen is that the US government (or Congress), will eventually announce that the US has in its possession, recovered alien craft and beings (dead and alive). 

Such an announcement, doesn’t compromise US military secrets in any way. If the whistleblowers are accurate, ‘we’ are so ill-equipped to understand the capabilities of the recovered craft, we gave up even researching the material for many years. And part of the reason for where we are today as regards Congress, is that tech companies that came into being post-1950’s are p****d off that they are being kept out of the tech sharing the US government has made to the old established military tech contractors. The new kids on the block want a piece of the action and believe they can unlock many of those secrets and much more quickly.

It would explain why they hired the likes of Bob Lazar to try and make sense of it all. 

Apparently the likes of fibre optics came from off world tech (Crashed craft).

WorldChampions1902
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

It would explain why they hired the likes of Bob Lazar to try and make sense of it all. 

7 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

According to Corso, Fibre Optics were seeded from the Roswell craft in 1947. Another highly credible whistleblower with impeccable credentials who sadly is no longer with us.

IMG_9562.jpeg

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

According to Corso, Fibre Optics were seeded from the Roswell craft in 1947. Another highly credible whistleblower with impeccable credentials who sadly is no longer with us.

IMG_9562.jpeg

Yup, I gave that book to my dad a few years ago, he's not mentioned it since haha. 

WorldChampions1902
36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ah right, well now I really disagree :laugh2:

In which case, the US jails are going to be a bit more full. Because those whistleblowers are all lying. (And BTW, there are close on 1000 of them, after you include Dr. Steven Greers body of evidence which Congress has also received).

There’s no halfway house here. The huge number of whistleblowers are either telling the truth, in which case their well-publicised ‘stories’ require a summing-up statement by Congress as part of its findings. Or they are lying - in which case, jail beckons.

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMG_9562.jpeg

Maybe not though

In the late 19th century, a team of Viennese doctors guided light through bent glass rods to illuminate body cavities.[17] Practical applications such as close internal illumination during dentistry followed, early in the twentieth century. Image transmission through tubes was demonstrated independently by the radio experimenter Clarence Hansell and the television pioneer John Logie Baird in the 1920s. In the 1930s, Heinrich Lamm showed that one could transmit images through a bundle of unclad optical fibers and used it for internal medical examinations, but his work was largely forgotten.

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Maybe not though

In the late 19th century, a team of Viennese doctors guided light through bent glass rods to illuminate body cavities.[17] Practical applications such as close internal illumination during dentistry followed, early in the twentieth century. Image transmission through tubes was demonstrated independently by the radio experimenter Clarence Hansell and the television pioneer John Logie Baird in the 1920s. In the 1930s, Heinrich Lamm showed that one could transmit images through a bundle of unclad optical fibers and used it for internal medical examinations, but his work was largely forgotten.

You’re a trier, I’ll give you that. 👏

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

In which case, the US jails are going to be a bit more full. Because those whistleblowers are all lying. (And BTW, there are close on 1000 of them, after you include Dr. Steven Greers body of evidence which Congress has also received).

There’s no halfway house here. The huge number of whistleblowers are either telling the truth, in which case their well-publicised ‘stories’ require a summing-up statement by Congress as part of its findings. Or they are lying - in which case, jail beckons.

Those aren't the only options, they could be mistaken, deluded, mental, thick, even aliens!

Unknown user
Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

You’re a trier, I’ll give you that. 👏

I just showed you that fibre optics had it's seed half a century earlier than you're saying, and on earth. It's you who's the trier!

WorldChampions1902
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Those aren't the only options, they could be mistaken, deluded, mental, thick, even aliens!

To quote you, “they could”? 1000 witnesses “could”, all fall into your convenient pigeon-holes? 1000 witnesses, many of whom have corroborating evidence?

Like I said, in which case, the jails will be busy. And we can add the asylums to that list.

Or maybe not.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

To quote you, “they could”? 1000 witnesses “could”, all fall into your convenient pigeon-holes? 1000 witnesses, many of whom have corroborating evidence?

Like I said, in which case, the jails will be busy. And we can add the asylums to that list.

Or maybe not.

:laugh2: you think you can debate your way to ALIENS

Greedy Jambo

I really hope the guys from the A70 lanark road incident decide to speak again. 

the ignorant "why does it only happen in america" line, does my head in.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It really wouldn't.

John Logie Baird came up with the idea in the 1920s. 

The UK developed the technology in the 1960s. 

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

It really wouldn't.

Faaaacts. 😂

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Maybe not though

You present facts and they get dismissed.

Somebody says "Fibre optics were seeded from alien spaceships" and that statement is readily accepted.

Personally, I look forward to the thousands of whistleblowers presenting their corroborating evidence, but I think I'll be disappointed.  I suspect that the "corroborating evidence" will be some people quoting statements from other people who are the inevitable "reliable witnesses."  

24 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

You present facts and they get dismissed.

Somebody says "Fibre optics were seeded from alien spaceships" and that statement is readily accepted.

Personally, I look forward to the thousands of whistleblowers presenting their corroborating evidence, but I think I'll be disappointed.  I suspect that the "corroborating evidence" will be some people quoting statements from other people who are the inevitable "reliable 

Anything supporting the preferred narrative is readily accepted without question. Anything disputing it is instantly dismissed with no question at all.

Where would we be if scientists worked like that.

4 hours ago, Gizmo said:

It really wouldn't.

So what are you saying? JLB was communicating with aliens? 😉

Well those early alien tellies were shite.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Do you prefer feelings?

I mention one thing that may or may not be true, and you jump on it, look at the bigger picture, instead of nitpicking. 

Greedy Jambo

SABER

Synthetic Astrobiological Extraterrestrial Races.

Half synthetic robot, half biological being, able to travel long distances through space.

If true, they're being sent here by someone/something else, possibly a highly advanced human race living unimaginable distances away. 

In my opinion. 

I'm not sure I buy the whole different dimensions thing, bit much for my pea brain to comprehend. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Unknown user

I mention one thing that may or may not be true, and you jump on it, look at the bigger picture, instead of nitpicking. 

But it's not true, there's no may not about it. This book you put forward, it would appear to be bollocks.

Facts...feelings? Jeez if that whooshes over yer head you'll never spot a 'foo. ;)

Greedy Jambo

It's also interesting that sites S2, S3 and S4 (where Bob Lazar said he worked) are now being mentioned. 

This is apparently where they're keeping dead bodies now, underground. 

Michael_Army_Airfield_-_2006_-_USGS.jpg

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

SABER

Synthetic Astrobiological Extraterrestrial Races.

Half synthetic robot, half biological being, able to travel long distances through space.

If true, they're being sent here by someone/something else, possibly a highly advanced human race living unimaginable distances away. 

In my opinion. 

I'm not sure I buy the whole different dimensions thing, bit much for my pea brain to comprehend. 

I have to admit, it sounds like resistance would be futile.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

But it's not true, there's no may not about it. This book you put forward, it would appear to be bollocks.

Well that's fair enough, It wasn't something i had down as "fact" there's a lot of nonsense in the book, apparently. 

I didn't read it, because i'd already watched a lot of the guys interviews. 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Well that's fair enough, It wasn't something i had down as "fact" there's a lot of nonsense in the book, apparently. 

I didn't read it, because i'd already watched a lot of the guys interviews. 

I've got to say, I'm questioning this highly credible whistleblower's credibility.

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Smithee said:

I've got to say, I'm questioning this highly credible whistleblower's credibility.

Haha, He's dead mate, and i don't think his book will be brought up in front of congress, but it's interesting none the less. 

WorldChampions1902
23 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The problem with Doty is that his connections to the CIA and their long-running and aggressive disinformation campaign all mean that one has to distill what he says and try to extract information that might be genuine. He has a great knack of knitting fact with fiction IMHO and was allegedly connected to the CIA operation to discredit UFO investigator Paul Bennewitz (sp), which ultimately led to Bennewitz having a mental breakdown.

For Doty in this video, to slag off UFO authors/investigators for composing so-called nonsense articles/books is beyond contempt in light of the Bennewitz debacle. Which leads one to that well-worn question once again, “if the UFO topic is bogus, why have the authorities been intimidating, killing, discrediting and harassing, prominent people in this subject matter for decades”?

We ain’t going to get an answer to that question, whatever gets revealed.

23 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I wouldn't trust a word that came out that guys mouth. As far as I know he worked for the CIA seeding disinformation.

Edit...just seen post above!

Edited by Vansen

henrysmithsgloves
38 minutes ago, Vansen said:

I wouldn't trust a word that came out that guys mouth. As far as I know he worked for the CIA seeding disinformation.

Edit...just seen post above!

Interesting piece about doty!

:vrface: So a bunch of mental conspiracy theorists have managed to push this feckin nonsense all the way to a Congressional hearing.

henrysmithsgloves
4 minutes ago, Pap said:

Aye, but was hoping to hear folks opinions 🙂

Could be,might be😲🤔😜

Sod the aliens... That Ms Mace has a look about her!  

She could search me for alien life.