We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

henrysmithsgloves
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And right enough, have you seen the life forms that hang about Bo'ness?

Seen them! I've family that are born and bred there😳 And they're not sneddon😳

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

AlphonseCapone
19 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

You make an interesting observation.

As I (and others) have covered on this thread, this phenomenon appears to have an ‘interest’ in our nuclear weapons and power plants. There is only one nuclear power plant in Africa. It’s near Cape Town, where coincidentally (?) there have been flurries of UFO sightings over the years.

9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

While the reality is aliens with the technology to cross interstellar distances wouldn't be remotely interested in anything we have, stone age to them.

Say for example we could cross stellar distances and discovered a planet with say 19th century human tech. They have steam engines say.

How much energy if any at all are we going to spend watching their steam engines? 

I've obviously not explained myself well. My point wasn't that aliens are visiting. It was the opposite. That there's a good chance many of the supposed sightings are of new tech being tested, that's why they're so often in the USA rather than the Congo. 

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I've obviously not explained myself well. My point wasn't that aliens are visiting. It was the opposite. That there's a good chance many of the supposed sightings are of new tech being tested, that's why they're so often in the USA rather than the Congo. 

I have never discounted the fact that many of the sightings may be of terrestrial origin, as you suggest, being secret military technologies. That is absolutely correct IMHO. However, it cannot explain all of these huge number of sightings.

For example, the video footage and technical data released by the US Navy of craft doing incredible things mid-air and below the surface of the ocean, with their admission that they don’t know what they are, indicates that they are not US tech. (So they must therefore belong to another earthly nation who presumably, given the advanced capabilities on display, will be able to satisfy their expansionist ambitions?) This angle has been done to death previously on this thread.

The latest hot topic on this subject matter is David Gruch’s allegation that the US has had UAP’s in its possession for decades which it has been reverse-engineering. He is a high level US Intelligence Officer who says he has evidence. He has provided that evidence to the US Congress along with his sworn testimony. He has now also lodged a complaint to Congress that he is receiving death threats. He has also alleged that people have been murdered for whistleblowing on this topic. His fantastical claims are supposedly being corroborated by other US officials. If he and his fellow ‘conspirators’ are lying, then they can expect to face a lengthy prison sentence. To be clear, he is alleging that both alien craft and beings have been recovered.

Whilst I am optimistic that the ongoing Secret US Congress hearings will eventually result in the truth being revealed publicly, the excellent award winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart believes that every trick in the book will be pulled to prevent public disclosure. He has very good reason to believe that, given the US government sources he is in regular contact with. Time will tell.

10 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I knew your meaning, my comment was the one not well explained. I was supporting your thoughts.

Edited by JFK-1

henrysmithsgloves

Horton ho229 was flying at the tail end of ww2 😳 imagine seeing that flying past in 1945

th-1742941544.jpg

WorldChampions1902
12 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Coulthart  interviews are like one of those books that once you pick it up, you cannot put it down. Another fascinating insight to what is going on behind the scenes on this incredibly serious subject, which yet again, the MSM is choosing to ignore. The ironic thing is that much of what he has to say goes a long way to explaining some of the reasons for why perhaps things are the way they are, which skeptics rightly pose questions on. Questions many of us also ask. His criticism of the MSM is quite telling, given that it comes from someone employed in MSM, with multiple prestigious journalistic awards to his name!

I dunno if you noticed his comment around the halfway mark that he alludes to whistleblower allegations that the US has made “agreements with non-human intelligences” (plural) over many years? That absolutely batsh*t mental story has been covered in various books/journals for decades and keeps resurfacing.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

maroonlegions

I know it's unlikely RFK Jr. will become president. The Democrats/Deep State will be against it. But, I guess anything's possible. It might also encourage others. Will Trump or DeSantis do this? Last I heard, Trump denied the existence of aliens. Not sure if he was denying the truth or was simply lied to by the Deep State on the matter.

yj648f33d7.JPG

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

I know it's unlikely RFK Jr. will become president. The Democrats/Deep State will be against it. 

There we go

Maple Leaf
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

There we go

RFK Jr will not become President because he's a person of limited intelligence and limited ability.  He's another in a long line of politicians who rely on the family name to get elected.

Those deep state fellas have more to concern themselves with than a political lightweight like RFK Jr;  they have an entire world to subjugate. 

maroonlegions
45 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

RFK Jr will not become President because he's a person of limited intelligence and limited ability.  He's another in a long line of politicians who rely on the family name to get elected.

Those deep state fellas have more to concern themselves with than a political lightweight like RFK Jr;  they have an entire world to subjugate. 

Lightweight or not, he is one of a few who have started coming out about "time scales" and why the intelligences services still treat the UAP situation as above top secret , be that secret military "back ops" teck or possible off world teck.  

Had Gursch not experienced retaliation it's very likely none of us would have ever heard of him. His materials provided to support his defense would have been still hidden behind closed doors.

At the bottom of the article is a very VERY tiny link to access the trail of verification done before the article was able to be published. Something I've never seen a news source do before. I am in no way saying I'm believing anything at this point, whatever it is will eventually come out in the wash. I can wait. 

Seems like the official "nothing to see here"  damn is developing some cracks.

Grusch prepared many briefs on unidentified aerial phenomena for Congress while in government and helped draft the language on UAP for the FY2023 National Defense Authorization Act, spearheaded by Senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Marco Rubio and signed into law by President Biden in December 2022. The provision states that any person with relevant UAP information can inform Congress without retaliation, regardless of any previous non-disclosure agreements.

Link to how the material was fact-checked.

https://thedebrief.org/fact-check-q-a-with-debrief-co-founder-and-investigator-tim-mcmillan-part-1/

As i pointed out earlier there are others coming forward, like Christopher Mellon. 

Christopher Mellon is a private equity investor, a research affiliate with Harvard University’s Galileo Project, and a senior advisor to Americans for Safe Aerospace. He is a former minority staff director of the Senate Intelligence Committee and former deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

Christopher Mellon is a private equity investor, a research affiliate with Harvard University’s Galileo Project, and a senior advisor to Americans for Safe Aerospace. He is a former minority staff director of the Senate Intelligence Committee and former deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

It's an article by Christopher Mellon in which he makes the following statements:

Since AARO was established, I have referred four witnesses to them who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft. Other sources who, rightly or wrongly do not trust AARO’s leadership, have also contacted me with additional details and information about an alleged secret U.S. government reverse engineering program. Some have supplied information to the intelligence community’s inspector general, others directly to staff of the congressional oversight committees

link;  www.politico.com...

On the subject of "time scales".. or "scale times"

Has one crashed in 50 years?

Maybe so maybe no.

Has one crashed in the last 500,000 years?

Entirely possible.

Start wrapping your mind around all that could happen in 500k years, and this conversation may be different.

Because at 500k years, you’re not even scratching the surface of Earth’s history.

Edited by maroonlegions

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Lightweight or not, he is one of a few who have started coming out about "time scales" and why the intelligences services still treat the UAP situation as above top secret , be that secret military "back ops" teck or possible off world teck.  

Had Gursch not experienced retaliation it's very likely none of us would have ever heard of him. His materials provided to support his defense would have been still hidden behind closed doors.

At the bottom of the article is a very VERY tiny link to access the trail of verification done before the article was able to be published. Something I've never seen a news source do before. I am in no way saying I'm believing anything at this point, whatever it is will eventually come out in the wash. I can wait. 

Seems like the official "nothing to see here"  damn is developing some cracks.

Grusch prepared many briefs on unidentified aerial phenomena for Congress while in government and helped draft the language on UAP for the FY2023 National Defense Authorization Act, spearheaded by Senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Marco Rubio and signed into law by President Biden in December 2022. The provision states that any person with relevant UAP information can inform Congress without retaliation, regardless of any previous non-disclosure agreements.

Link to how the material was fact-checked.

https://thedebrief.org/fact-check-q-a-with-debrief-co-founder-and-investigator-tim-mcmillan-part-1/

As i pointed out earlier there are others coming forward, like Christopher Mellon. 

It's an article by Christopher Mellon in which he makes the following statements:

Since AARO was established, I have referred four witnesses to them who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft. Other sources who, rightly or wrongly do not trust AARO’s leadership, have also contacted me with additional details and information about an alleged secret U.S. government reverse engineering program. Some have supplied information to the intelligence community’s inspector general, others directly to staff of the congressional oversight committees

link;  www.politico.com...

On the subject of "time scales".. or "scale times"

Has one crashed in 50 years?

Maybe so maybe no.

Has one crashed in the last 500,000 years?

Entirely possible.

Start wrapping your mind around all that could happen in 500k years, and this conversation may be different.

Because at 500k years, you’re not even scratching the surface of Earth’s history.

Fake news 

maroonlegions

Hmmmmm……I wonder if it’s possible….. Lockheed,when one  can be arsed actually looking into them are reeking of advanced or secret teck.

Lockheed has been working in the "black" on a discoid-shaped aircraft. Not only does this aircraft utilise anti-gravitic propulsion, but the discs are believed to be equipped with highly advanced particle beam weaponry.

Lockheed does hold the patents on disc-shaped passenger aircraft, so it is not unreasonable to assume they have also (successfully) investigated the possibility of creating such craft as military platforms.:interehjrling:

Who knows how farther along they’ve gotten….

The Lockheed X-22A Anti-Gravity Fighter Disc

Artist Rendition….

sm647e25d7.png

And this below.. Roswell teck , attempt at reverse engineering?? 

rj647e24ad.PNG

I also think think people are too afraid that this could actually be true and the thought of there being another intelligence directly involved here.....on out planet even semi regularly , really messes wae  their sense of how they see reality and they don't want to accept it

Especially now that their could very well be  a possibility is it's real and not some thought experiment or post to hypothesize about in the Internet

So they make up every reason in the world that it "can't be".

From the USAF intelligences findings, from their scientific UAP investigations like , "Project Saucer" ,then "Project Sign", Blue Book , and "Project Grudge", the door on the actual truth, has be under the door of  a above top secret and  "need to know basis" of those only witn above top secret clearances. But when those ,like in the past, who held such clearances, or were involved  , start to come forward, that is a game changer.   And now we have todays intelligences under the umbrella of project "ARRO".

rz64423829.png

Edited by maroonlegions

Jeffros Furios
50 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Hmmmmm……I wonder if it’s possible….. Lockheed,when one  can be arsed actually looking into them are reeking of advanced or secret teck.

Lockheed has been working in the "black" on a discoid-shaped aircraft. Not only does this aircraft utilise anti-gravitic propulsion, but the discs are believed to be equipped with highly advanced particle beam weaponry.

Lockheed does hold the patents on disc-shaped passenger aircraft, so it is not unreasonable to assume they have also (successfully) investigated the possibility of creating such craft as military platforms.:interehjrling:

Artist Rendition….

sm647e25d7.png

rj647e24ad.PNG

I also think think people are too afraid that this could actually be true and the thought of there being another intelligence directly involved here.....on out planet even semi regularly , really messes wae  their sense of how they see reality and they don't want to accept it

Especially now that their could very well be  a possibility is it's real and not some thought experiment or post to hypothesize about in the Internet

From the USAF intelligences findings, from their scientific UAP investigations like , "Project Saucer" ,then "Project Sign", Blue Book , and "Project Grudge", the door on the actual truth, has be under the door of  a above top secret and  "need to know basis" of those only witn above top secret clearances. But when those ,like in the past, who held such clearances, or were involved  , start to come forward, that is a game changer.   And now we have todays intelligences under the umbrella of project "ARRO".

rz64423829.png

Fake news

henrysmithsgloves

Getting to grips with Nazi technology from the 1940s😳

You forgot to mention the TR3B

26 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Fake news

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The return of Captain Cutandpaste. 

His source of information is as ridiculous as yours or mine.

No?

2 hours ago, Ked said:

His source of information is as ridiculous as yours or mine.

No?

That depends doesn't it. Say for example one guy comes in with an article from Reuters while another brings in an opposing view from Fox and Hannity.

You think both are equally ridiculous?

Maple Leaf
7 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Artist Rendition….

sm647e25d7.png

rj647e24ad.PNG

rz64423829.png

You were doing well for a minute, with the suggestion that Lockheed are involved in some advanced secret technology.  That's something that's credible.

Then you went and spoiled it by saying that aliens are "directly involved".

19 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

I know it's unlikely RFK Jr. will become president. The Democrats/Deep State will be against it. But, I guess anything's possible. It might also encourage others. Will Trump or DeSantis do this? Last I heard, Trump denied the existence of aliens. Not sure if he was denying the truth or was simply lied to by the Deep State on the matter.

yj648f33d7.JPG

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

'NURSE!'

11 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Trump"Haud ma beer"

Greedy Jambo
22 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

That depends doesn't it. Say for example one guy comes in with an article from Reuters while another brings in an opposing view from Fox and Hannity.

You think both are equally ridiculous?

At what point do you start being curious?

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

At what point do you start being curious?

Curious about what? I'm curious about everything.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Curious about what? I'm curious about everything.

Same, but real things for the most part

Greedy Jambo

You're both set in your ways when it comes to this topic, almost to a religious extent. 

periodictabledancer
14 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

She's just too difficult to listen to.

But I was gobsmacked when I read an article recently that said viruses arrived on earth from meteors and there could be  evidence of this in our DNA. 

Some background here 

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/news/2022/april/meteorites-could-have-brought-dna-precursors-earth.html

17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You're both set in your ways when it comes to this topic, almost to a religious extent. 

Disbelieving something which has zero evidence to support it is nothing like religious fervor. On the other hand fervently believing with zero evidence is curiously religious. 

Unknown user
39 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

And likewise, but my opinion's not based on what I want to be true

henrysmithsgloves
48 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

She's just too difficult to listen to.

But I was gobsmacked when I read an article recently that said viruses arrived on earth from meteors and there could be  evidence of this in our DNA. 

Some background here 

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/news/2022/april/meteorites-could-have-brought-dna-precursors-earth.html

500 bce😳

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

I think panspermia is an interesting and plausible idea. But it can't answer the real question of the origin of life. If it came here in rocks then it had to have originally evolved somewhere.

If panspermia is correct it may even be interstellar and we may never discover the origin of life.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Wee aliens creatures are out in the vast expanse of space .

Aye quite possibly

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Aye quite possibly

Interesting that if any of these visiting aliens had turned up anytime in the first 4 billion years or so of earth that's exactly what they would have found. Microscopically wee aliens.

Chances are there might be a lot of that going on, but the chances are infinitely greater that anything less than microscopically wee is going to develop anywhere at all.

In fact the chances of that in my view while real are quite possibly also microscopically wee. While we're also in a relatively microscopically wee period of time in a microscopically wee area of the universe.

I'm pretty confident we may never encounter aliens face to face even if we were to make some kind of remote contact. We're here for a relatively short space in time and I mean humans not us individually.

That would be the same for any intelligent aliens and as I already said I think the chances of that at all are tiny. You're talking a billions to one fluke we're here and doing what we're doing. if we weren't nothing else would be after all of these billions of years while prior to that it might be a billions to one fluke complex multicellular formed at all.

Then even if it does form on a planet the chances of highly intelligent life arising from it are probably small. We have had multicellular life on this planet for maybe half a billion years or so, it happened relatively quickly, the Cambrian explosion and we don't know what triggered it.

Such an event may be extremely rare and intelligent life spawning from it even rarer. The chances of anything intelligent coinciding with our time and finding us are slim to no chance.

WorldChampions1902

Ross Coulthart now saying that “multiple trusted sources” are alleging that some recovered alien craft are so big, the US has had to construct buildings around them, to conceal them. These whistleblowers testimony is going to be absolutely fascinating  and by the sounds of it, more and more are coming forward. The US Congress is going to be very busy in these secret hearings.

henrysmithsgloves
9 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Ross Coulthart now saying that “multiple trusted sources” are alleging that some recovered alien craft are so big, the US has had to construct buildings around them, to conceal them. These whistleblowers testimony is going to be absolutely fascinating  and by the sounds of it, more and more are coming forward. The US Congress is going to be very busy in these secret hearings.

That's the reason Easter road🤔

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The US Congress is going to be very busy in these secret hearings.

aMLWb5U.gif

Greedy Jambo

It can't be true, so it's not true. 

OIP.jpeg

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It can't be true, so it's not true. 

OIP.jpeg

If aliens are proven to exist I'll believe they exist. That's not being closed minded 🤷‍♂️ 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

If aliens are proven to exist I'll believe they exist. That's not being closed minded 🤷‍♂️ 

So we've to wait and see if you're wrong? and you just sit there ignoring the evidence while saying there's no evidence?

That's not a fair deal. 

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

So we've to wait and see if you're wrong? and you just sit there ignoring the evidence while saying there's no evidence?

That's not a fair deal.

I'm not offering you a deal, I'm saying that if aliens are proven to exist I'll believe they exist. That really shouldn't be hard to take.

41 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's not a fair deal. 

What evidence? Where is the ship or the deid alien? 

If these visitations are so frequent we have bloody motherships crashing into our atmosphere, someone would have good, firm evidence that even skeptical minds could not refute. We have amateurs scanning the skies 24/7, camera's in space and across the planet and we've got nothing. Nada. Zilch.

The submarine wrecks, pieces of radiactive dials and tank blocks still litter the east coast from WWII - who has the resources to find a massive ship anywhere on the globe and get there first to claim it and hide it? 

Also, if true, what evidence of reverse engineering and technological advances have come out that give credence of the US having possession of these craft? 

I don't think you graps how tenuous the "evidence" is and how mind-boggling a proposition it is that we are routinely buzzed by craft of extra-terrestrial origin. I don't accept that any race with the ability to go faster than light would crash on encountering another planet with an atmosphere, not at all - so it means if this is true, that they are in local proximity to us.  

If that was the case, we'd have myriad weapons ready to repel an invasion. We don't. 

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

What evidence? Where is the ship or the deid alien? 

It's claimed, isn't that good enough for you? 😉