Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

FFS it's wee lee hiding in fester road 😆

It can't be, he's on about a prominent vagina.

Actually, I see what you mean.

WorldChampions1902
17 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

This topic seems to have gone very quiet. 

I had half-hoped that all the whistle blowers and the Congressional hearings would have produced some interesting information.

Have there been any revelations?

IMG_9700.jpeg

8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMG_9700.jpeg

So the only outcome so far is a letter from three people saying something we knew already, which is that yer man Grusch said nothing new or of interest.

Sounds fair enough.

maroonlegions

John Greenewald, Jr has just posted a clip of an interview he conducted with former CIA Director Woolsey where Mr Woolsey recounts a story of an experience of a friend of his , he also gives his opinion of of the UFO subject and says he has become less sceptical over the last few years.

EX CIA director , so no tin foil hat looney on youtube then.  Of course he counts for nothing  in the credibility stakes oan a fit baw forum ..     

No matter the credibility, its never enough. :interehjrling: 

That time in April 2021 when former CIA director James Woolsey floored me by telling me about UFOs and a case where his friend, "...had his aircraft stop at 40,000ft or so and not continue operating as a normal aircraft."

Cameronstheman

Why are UFO's  so obsessed with military

They should just  pop down to Porty for a beer, scran and have  a wee bleather  and tell us what's going down !!

Edited by Cameronstheman

Cameronstheman
13 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

John Greenewald, Jr has just posted a clip of an interview he conducted with former CIA Director Woolsey where Mr Woolsey recounts a story of an experience of a friend of his , he also gives his opinion of of the UFO subject and says he has become less sceptical over the last few years.

EX CIA director , so no tin foil hat looney on youtube then.  Of course he counts for nothing  in the credibility stakes oan a fit baw forum ..     

That time in April 2021 when former CIA director James Woolsey floored me by telling me about UFOs and a case where his friend, "...had his aircraft stop at 40,000ft or so and not continue operating as a normal aircraft."

Guys stoned !!

maroonlegions

After all its all about the credibility ..

Sean Kirkpatrick, Director of All Domain Resolution Office recently stated in a public presentation with NASA:

We see these all over the world, and we see these making very interesting apparent maneuvers.” A clip of the portion of the presentation containing this statement, which also shows video footage of such an object shot from an MQ-9 reaper drone in Iraq can be viewed here.

globalnews.ca...

Kirkpatrick said the objects are about 1-4 meters in diameter, and not deemed a threat:

Kirkpatrick said the spherical objects, which are about one to four metres in diameter, are not an “apparent threat to airborne-asset safety.” They are, however, capable of “very interesting apparent manoeuvres.”

So far the objects are not viewed as proof of extraterrestrial life:

Kirkpatrick said the spherical objects, which are about one to four metres in diameter, are not an “apparent threat to airborne-asset safety.” They are, however, capable of “very interesting apparent manoeuvres.”

The orbs have been spotted flying at several different velocities. Some do not appear to move at all while others have been observed in active flight. The UAPs do not show evidence of “thermal exhaust,” like heat created by a vehicle’s engine.

Based on footage, the orbs can be white, silver or translucent. They are usually observed at an altitude between 10,000 and 30,000 feet, around the same height as most commercial aircraft.

The metallic orbs are not evidence of extraterrestrial life, the panel stressed — despite many theories circulating online — and better data is still required to understand the orbs and the possibility of life beyond our planet.

The 16-member panel of government officials, oceanographers and academics did not have any additional information. As of now, officials said they have been unable to intercept or capture any orbs.

This line - "So far the objects are not viewed as proof of extraterrestrial life." So, if not extraterrestrial then some country on this planet has technology that's way beyond any other country and I personally find that hard to believe. My worry is are we being lied to and this is just a part of the bigger picture, are they setting us up for a mass UFO invasion we've been hearing about? Odd, all of a sudden governments are open to talking about UFO's.

So , have yer cake and eat it, sneaky..:conspiracy:

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Guys stoned !!

Fitbaw stoned oan match days or doon the boozer wae mates ..:interehjrling:

Edited by maroonlegions

Cameronstheman
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Fitbaw stoned oam match days or doon the boozer wae mates ..:interehjrling:

Thats why i put stoned :rolleyes4:

These guys are getting on now  and you see most wont commit for what ever reason, fair enough

For me the answer is out there  but where ??:waiting:

Unknown user
26 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Want to buy some magic beans?

42 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The problem with this story is obvious and it has nothing to do with Woolsey's credibility.

He isn't recounting his own experiences, he's talking about the experiences of someone else.  From the interviewer's perspective it's "a friend of a friend told me ... " Well, we've all heard that before.

When people are asking for hard evidence, this is a fail.

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

The problem with this story is obvious and it has nothing to do with Woolsey's credibility.

He isn't recounting his own experiences, he's talking about the experiences of someone else.  From the interviewer's perspective it's "a friend of a friend told me ... " Well, we've all heard that before.

When people are asking for hard evidence, this is a fail.

In Irish, we use the term "Dúirt bean liom go ndúirt bean léi go ndúirt bean eile gur inis bean di", which translates into English as "A woman told me that a woman told her that another woman said that a woman told her".  It refers to gossip.

That's what the video is - the YouTube equivalent of gossip.

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Sean Kirkpatrick, Director of All Domain Resolution Office recently stated in a public presentation with NASA:

We see these all over the world, and we see these making very interesting apparent maneuvers.” A clip of the portion of the presentation containing this statement, which also shows video footage of such an object shot from an MQ-9 reaper drone in Iraq can be viewed here.

globalnews.ca...

Kirkpatrick said the objects are about 1-4 meters in diameter, and not deemed a threat:

The orbs have been spotted flying at several different velocities. Some do not appear to move at all while others have been observed in active flight. The UAPs do not show evidence of “thermal exhaust,” like heat created by a vehicle’s engine.

Based on footage, the orbs can be white, silver or translucent. They are usually observed at an altitude between 10,000 and 30,000 feet, around the same height as most commercial aircraft.

The metallic orbs are not evidence of extraterrestrial life, the panel stressed — despite many theories circulating online — and better data is still required to understand the orbs and the possibility of life beyond our planet.

The 16-member panel of government officials, oceanographers and academics did not have any additional information. As of now, officials said they have been unable to intercept or capture any orbs.

This line - "So far the objects are not viewed as proof of extraterrestrial life." So, if not extraterrestrial then some country on this planet has technology that's way beyond any other country and I personally find that hard to believe. My worry is are we being lied to and this is just a part of the bigger picture, are they setting us up for a mass UFO invasion we've been hearing about? Odd, all of a sudden governments are open to talking about UFO's.

Why is it so hard to believe that we have advanced unpiloted aircraft in the skies? Just watch any video of a good acrobatic drone and extrapolate that out to the countries who spend billions on R&D/military. 

henrysmithsgloves
51 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Why is it so hard to believe that we have advanced unpiloted aircraft in the skies? Just watch any video of a good acrobatic drone and extrapolate that out to the countries who spend billions on R&D/military. 

Actual quote,I don't know about others are truthful though

th-2974381903.jpg

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

Found any Aliens yet? No, didn't think so. 

Everyone with a camera at their finger tips, you'd think more footage would be available.  No?

3 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Actual quote,I don't know about others are truthful though

th-2974381903.jpg

Cure the cold? Are we keeping it, just incase? 🫡🤘

Edited by ri Alban

Greedy Jambo
13 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Why are UFO's  so obsessed with military

They should just  pop down to Porty for a beer, scran and have  a wee bleather  and tell us what's going down !!

Many reasons.

Nukes being the main one, apparently.

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Many reasons.

Nukes being the main one, apparently.

How many military installations have nukes?

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

How many military installations have nukes?

I'm not sure, probably better asking the aliens.

Unknown user
14 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

globalnews.ca...

Mind trying to convince us of the satanic child trafficking ring that Hillary was involved in? In a pizza shop wasn't it?

Quite ironic that you're screaming conspiracy now and citing credibility, when 2016 Trump had his tiny hand up your hole, controlling every blink.

You just pick whatever narrative you prefer, you're useless at processing likelihood!

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm not sure, probably better asking the aliens.

It just seems a bit lazy - "Why military installations?" "Oh, nukes." And it ends there.

I thought you guys were all about questioning stuff?

Greedy Jambo
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It just seems a bit lazy - "Why military installations?" "Oh, nukes." And it ends there.

I thought you guys were all about questioning stuff?

Well if you boys bothered to watch/read the stuff posted on this thread, you'd know more about why they've been seen over military installations.

Reverse engineering and the military trying to fly the things is another reason.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Well if you boys bothered to watch/read the stuff posted on this thread, you'd know more about why they've been seen over military installations.

Reverse engineering and the military trying to fly the things is another reason.

Why would I bother? 

What words or arguments are going to get us past the fact that there are no aliens?

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Why would I bother? 

What words or arguments are going to get us past the fact that there are no aliens?

Ha, well you bother enough to keep posting on here.

Greedy Jambo

It's really quite arrogant/ignorant to think that we're the only intelligent life going about, and that our technology is as good as it gets.

Unknown user

Ha, well you bother enough to keep posting on here.

I'd rather hear my pish than that pish! :laugh2:

Unknown user

It's really quite arrogant/ignorant to think that we're the only intelligent life going about, and that our technology is as good as it gets.

No one's saying that though, just that aliens aren't here.

Greedy Jambo
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No one's saying that though, just that aliens aren't here.

If you agree that there could be another civilization with technology better than ours (they could be a billion years older than us), why is it impossible that they've been here? 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Unknown user

If you agree that there could be another civilization with technology better than ours (they could be a billion years older than us), why is it impossible that they've been here? 

Probability.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You're the only one saying it's impossible, so you'll have to answer that.

I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying it hasn't happened. The reason I'm saying that is because none of the "space cadets" on here have ever produced any evidence.

So just produce some evidence, and it'll all be cool.

But...

"A fella I saw on YouTube said that he knew someone whose mate's dad worked somewhere where stuff he didn't see might have happened which is why he firmly believes there must have been alien spaceships."

...is not evidence.

Greedy Jambo
3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

You're the only one saying it's impossible, so you'll have to answer that.

I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying it hasn't happened. The reason I'm saying that is because none of the "space cadets" on here have ever produced any evidence.

So just produce some evidence, and it'll all be cool.

But...

"A fella I saw on YouTube said that he knew someone whose mate's dad worked somewhere where stuff he didn't see might have happened which is why he firmly believes there must have been alien spaceships."

...is not evidence.

There have been many 1st hand accounts, but you don't believe them,

There have been videos and photos, but you dismiss every single one. 

So yeah, you're not going to get the proof you want, even if they are real/here. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

So yeah, you're not going to get the proof you want, even if they are real/here. 

You could say the same about the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot or Ghosts, do you believe in them?

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

You could say the same about the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot or Ghosts, do you believe in them?

I'm open minded, people have seen all 3. 

I reckon Nessie was a very large eel or something though. 

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

Mind trying to convince us of the satanic child trafficking ring that Hillary was involved in? In a pizza shop wasn't it?

Quite ironic that you're screaming conspiracy now and citing credibility, when 2016 Trump had his tiny hand up your hole, controlling every blink.

You just pick whatever narrative you prefer, you're useless at processing likelihood!

Hilary is defo a satanist .

Imo 

Greedy Jambo

If we're just talking conspiracies now, I'm surprised that nobody has brought up Joan Rivers death after telling the world that Obama's wife is a man. 

Obviously could be a lot of bollocks like haha. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

No there have not.  Stop having us on.  :laugh: 

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

He did not, did he? :eek: :laugh: 

Greedy Jambo
15 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

No there have not.  Stop having us on.  :laugh: 

It just shows you how much attention you pay to this thread and how much actual research you've done on the subject!

You spend too much time ridiculing everyone, which is part of the reason that people in the know have been scared to come forward over the past 60 years.