• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Greedy Jambo

Pointless eh? Let's just go over what we already know, which could possibly be the square route of heehaw. 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

Better than being left footed😛

Rudi Skacel says you're talking pish. 

henrysmithsgloves
16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

By the bucket load 😀

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's the same old, same old, isn't it?

So-called reliable witnesses making assertions and claims like they are facts, but they're opinions, and unsubstantiated opinions at that. As usual, not a scrap of evidence.

There was absolutely nothing convincing in that video and, yes, I did watch it.

2 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Better than being left footed😛

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

164325-rudi-skacel-hearts-5-1-hibernian-

41 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's the same old, same old, isn't it?

So-called reliable witnesses making assertions and claims like they are facts, but they're opinions, and unsubstantiated opinions at that. As usual, not a scrap of evidence.

There was absolutely nothing convincing in that video and, yes, I did watch it.

😄

You actually watched ut 🤣🤣🤣

Up to yourselves whether to watch this or not.  If you're sceptical about aliens visiting Earth, you probably won't find much new in this, so I don't really recommend it for that reason.  If you believe that aliens have or may have, you will definitely find this interesting.  NOTE: This lecture does not claim that aliens have not visited Earth, just so you don't think I'm posting it in support of a sceptical position.  But Susskind is undoubtedly one of the major figures in theoretical physics, and is considered to be one of the founders of string theory.

Edited by Ulysses
Oops, video accidentally posted without comment

35 minutes ago, Ked said:

😄

You actually watched ut 🤣🤣🤣

I did.  :buttkick:

The most interesting part of the video was the guy referring to space as "spice".

Mysterious object washed up in Australia, and since no one is saying it's definitely not wreckage from yet another crashing alien ship, I need to put it out there that it must be considered.

Till we find out it fell off a ship or something. 😉

Australia baffled as unidentified mystery object washes up on beach

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-66220494

WorldChampions1902

A video of today’s press conference given by the House Committee, undertaking the ongoing UAP Investigation in the US.

“We’re gonna get to the bottom of this god dam it!. We’re done with this cover-up”.

“Stonewall, stonewalling and stonewalled” (by the military, security services and Pentagon) gets mentioned by multiple Congress members multiple times.

“If the Pentagon thinks they are above Congress, they’ve got another thing coming”.

“Why would decorated Veterans, jeopardise their careers and reputations over something that is supposedly a lie?”.

“They (the establishment), cannot keep their thumb in the dam any longer, because witnesses are now coming forward at too rapid a rate”.

“It’s your job as reporters to find out what is going on with this stuff and start asking these tough questions”.

“You (journalists) need to start looking at financial disclosures, because the groups that probably have financial control of this are well-heeled……and you posed the question are China or Russia behind this? If Russia were, they wouldn’t be battling in Ukraine, it would be over. China?? They would use it (the tech), to control us”.

“This is about power, it’s about greed, it’s about control, it’s about money and corruption which is what runs this country”.

“If it’s China or Russia, why aren’t they telling Congress and the American people that?”

“The Press needs to ask, why is the US Intelligence Community, blocking everything we do?”.

“There are better quality videos available and they need to release them - one hundred percent”.

“A few of the big shots in Congress are gonna be getting a call from their major donors saying, hey we need to get to the bottom of this. Some of those Congress men are telling me that they’ve had sightings”.

“You better be careful about a government that doesn’t trust its people. Cos there's no telling what they’ll pull on you”.

“If there’s nothing to talk about, why are they making it so difficult?”.

“We are allowed to conduct field hearings, and if we continue to get stonewalled, if we smell that they are giving us a bunch of BS, we will conduct those field hearings at these locations and open it up to the press. Full transparency is what we need. The military, the Pentagon and the Intelligence Agencies, they answer to the people and Congress and we will hold them accountable”.

“The tic-tac videos defy all the laws of Physics”.

7 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Next Tuesday, 27th of July is going to be interesting.

Got it in my diary, aliens to be revealed Tuesday, but strangely I still believe nothing interesting will happen, I wont be seeing the internet crashing as people log on for the interesting alien news. But hey, I really hope i'm wrong. 

7 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

A video of today’s press conference given by the House Committee, undertaking the ongoing UAP Investigation in the US.

“We’re gonna get to the bottom of this god dam it!. We’re done with this cover-up”.

“Stonewall, stonewalling and stonewalled” (by the military, security services and Pentagon) gets mentioned by multiple Congress members multiple times.

“If the Pentagon thinks they are above Congress, they’ve got another thing coming”.

“Why would decorated Veterans, jeopardise their careers and reputations over something that is supposedly a lie?”.

“They (the establishment), cannot keep their thumb in the dam any longer, because witnesses are now coming forward at too rapid a rate”.

“It’s your job as reporters to find out what is going on with this stuff and start asking these tough questions”.

“You (journalists) need to start looking at financial disclosures, because the groups that probably have financial control of this are well-heeled……and you posed the question are China or Russia behind this? If Russia were, they wouldn’t be battling in Ukraine, it would be over. China?? They would use it (the tech), to control us”.

“This is about power, it’s about greed, it’s about control, it’s about money and corruption which is what runs this country”.

“If it’s China or Russia, why aren’t they telling Congress and the American people that?”

“The Press needs to ask, why is the US Intelligence Community, blocking everything we do?”.

“There are better quality videos available and they need to release them - one hundred percent”.

“A few of the big shots in Congress are gonna be getting a call from their major donors saying, hey we need to get to the bottom of this. Some of those Congress men are telling me that they’ve had sightings”.

“You better be careful about a government that doesn’t trust its people. Cos there's no telling what they’ll pull on you”.

“If there’s nothing to talk about, why are they making it so difficult?”.

“We are allowed to conduct field hearings, and if we continue to get stonewalled, if we smell that they are giving us a bunch of BS, we will conduct those field hearings at these locations and open it up to the press. Full transparency is what we need. The military, the Pentagon and the Intelligence Agencies, they answer to the people and Congress and we will hold them accountable”.

“The tic-tac videos defy all the laws of Physics”.

There's a lot of arm-waving there and a ton of volatile language.

Anything that makes you think, "Yup, we're definitely getting alien visitors"?

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

There's a lot of arm-waving there and a ton of volatile language.

Anything that makes you think, "Yup, we're definitely getting alien visitors"?

Hope, optimism, magical thinking

I have something to report I just saw. I was sitting out back on the patio while it's dark outside and just saw something showing a twinkling white light moving very fast indeed, faster than anything I have ever seen cross that sky aside from meteorites. It was fast but not that fast.

I have some experience of looking at objects in the sky from my patio because I see all manner of aircraft all the time, I have seen large predator like drones flying relatively low, low enough to hear it and clearly see it. Fighter aircraft large transport or bomber aircraft at much greater heights, the whole shooting match because there's a major air force base close by.

This thing twinkling a light just crossed my entire field of vision across the sky at a rate I can't comprehend because as I mentioned, I have seen countless aircraft cross that sky and nothing was anywhere close to this speed. But i'm not going for aliens.

18 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I have something to report I just saw. I was sitting out back on the patio while it's dark outside and just saw something showing a twinkling white light moving very fast indeed, faster than anything I have ever seen cross that sky aside from meteorites. It was fast but not that fast.

I have some experience of looking at objects in the sky from my patio because I see all manner of aircraft all the time, I have seen large predator like drones flying relatively low, low enough to hear it and clearly see it. Fighter aircraft large transport or bomber aircraft at much greater heights, the whole shooting match because there's a major air force base close by.

This thing twinkling a light just crossed my entire field of vision across the sky at a rate I can't comprehend because as I mentioned, I have seen countless aircraft cross that sky and nothing was anywhere close to this speed. But i'm not going for aliens.

Are you a pilot?  If you're not a pilot you're not a credible witness.  Sorry!

But if you took a blurry black and white picture, that would be helpful.

20 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Are you a pilot?  If you're not a pilot you're not a credible witness.  Sorry!

But if you took a blurry black and white picture, that would be helpful.

You have a point, i'm not a pilot, but you are, right? Maybe i'm a credible sky/aircraft watcher? In a pilots opinion, do you think I would need pilot training to look at something and say wow, I never saw anything move that fast across the sky and I have seen countless aircraft.

Credible or otherwise i'm still truly stunned by it, I swear this thing had to be moving at least 4 or 5 times faster than anything I have sever seen. I' speculating drone? Missile? Who knows. A drone moving that fast would be something special, missile I dunno. Don't think I ever saw a missile cross the sky before. LOL And firing missiles across a populated area?

But then I suppose there's the local major air force base matter. Aliens like air force bases, don't they? Especially American bases.

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

You have a point, i'm not a pilot, but you are, right? Maybe i'm a credible sky/aircraft watcher? In a pilots opinion, do you think I would need pilot training to look at something and say wow, I never saw anything move that fast across the sky and I have seen countless aircraft.

Credible or otherwise i'm still truly stunned by it, I swear this thing had to be moving at least 4 or 5 times faster than anything I have sever seen. I' speculating drone? Missile? Who knows. A drone moving that fast would be something special, missile I dunno. Don't think I ever saw a missile cross the sky before. LOL And firing missiles across a populated area?

But then I suppose there's the local major air force base matter. Aliens like air force bases, don't they? Especially American bases.

It's unidentified, until you can identify what it was👍🏻 😛 Seen the ISS passing over a  few times,that travels at a fair rate knots.

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

2 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

It's unidentified, until you can identify what it was👍🏻 😛 Seen the ISS passing over a  few times,that travels at a fair rate knots.

I know what orbiting objects look like, seen them here and countless times in Scotland too. They move nothing like this, it was far lower and absolutely whizzing. A jet fighter moves across my sky faster than an orbiting object does, and this was way faster than any jet I have seen. 

henrysmithsgloves
6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I know what orbiting objects look like, seen them here and countless times in Scotland too. They move nothing like this, it was far lower and absolutely whizzing. A jet fighter moves across my sky faster than an orbiting object does, and this was way faster than any jet I have seen. 

Could be anything,when they make impossible movements,then it's a head scratcher.Moving fast in straight course, its probably man made 😀

20 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Could be anything,when they make impossible movements,then it's a head scratcher.Moving fast in straight course, its probably man made 😀

It made me wonder what a missile would look like streaking across the sky. But are they going to fire a missile over a populated area even if unarmed? I'm thinking probably not, but what do I know.

And I also just thought why would they put a blinking light on a missile.

Edited by JFK-1

henrysmithsgloves
7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It made me wonder what a missile would look like streaking across the sky. But are they going to fire a missile over a populated area even if unarmed? I'm thinking probably not, but what do I know.

And I also just thought why would they put a blinking light on a missile.

Probably man made, limited by the laws of physics to movement. It's when they make impossible manoeuvres, that's a head scratcher moment.

16 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Probably man made, limited by the laws of physics to movement. It's when they make impossible manoeuvres, that's a head scratcher moment.

It was moving in a straight line just at an incredible speed. When it first caught my eye it was coming into my left field of view travelling south to north, I know that because there's a road out there travelling south to north and it was following it.

I have a relatively wide field of view when looking at the sky from the back of the house, keeping in mind i'm in the vicinity of a major air base, maybe 20 miles or so away it's not surprising I see a lot of air traffic of all kinds is it.

I have never seen anything that crossed that field of view I have in under maybe 40 seconds or so, could watch anything traverse and it would be at least that including jet fighters and drones. This zipped across with that blinking light in maybe 10 seconds at most.

When it first came into my peripheral vision I think it already registered man this is moving fast and I was expecting a meteorite and even still thinking it were one till the blinking light fully registered with me. 

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I let others make up their minds on this. Interesting though 😲

Well, that was informative...

henrysmithsgloves
14 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Well, that was informative...

Sorry about the accent 😕

Horatio Caine
Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

Sorry about the accent 😕

The accent wasn't the problem - in fact I was grateful for the commentary because that's the only clue I got as to what the hell was going on!

henrysmithsgloves
3 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

The accent wasn't the problem - in fact I was grateful for the commentary because that's the only clue I got as to what the hell was going on!

Watching on a mobile? Not the best, it's basically a light darting about above them. Maybe better on wide-screen or a laptop/ monitor 😃

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Watching on a mobile? Not the best, it's basically a light darting about above them. Maybe better on wide-screen or a laptop/ monitor 😃

It is on a laptop mate - no worries, I got the general drift!

maroonlegions

There is no chance in hell I'm going to argue  on whether the first ever paradigm shift government lead push for UFO disclosure is some illusion.  It's ok if others don't believe the same; no need for personal attacks and insults though. There seems to be a growing number of folks who truly believe UAP's are not man made. The truth will reveal itself to us all one day.

Have a good day.

The Republican party has led the initial charge, with a series of claims about extraterrestrial life that, until recently, would have been seen as career-ending."   

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/ufos-congress-alien-house-committee-whistleblower

Rep. Burchett and Oversight Committee Members on Upcoming Hearing on UAP

Quote;

WASHINGTON—The Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs will hold a hearing titled “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena: Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government Transparency.” The subcommittee hearing will explore firsthand accounts of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) and assess the federal government’s transparency and accountability regarding UAPs’ possible threats to U.S. national security. This hearing will also highlight legislative efforts to bring transparency to UAPs and require the federal government to provide the American people with information about potential risks to public safety and national security.

In 2022, at the direction of Congress, the Department of Defense created the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) to investigate UAP reports. The federal government spends millions of dollars examining UAPs yet refuses to be forthcoming with the American people as it continues to declassify certain videos and studies on various UAP incidents with little clarity on the subject’s origins.

Witnesses published

oversight.house.gov...

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

The Republican party has led the initial charge, with a series of claims about extraterrestrial life that, until recently, would have been seen as career-ending."

The same Republican party leading the charge to find Hunter Biden's ever moving laptop? The same Republican party who form committees to look into the elusive laptop? That Republican party?

WorldChampions1902
7 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

There is no chance in hell I'm going to argue  on whether the first ever paradigm shift government lead push for UFO disclosure is some illusion.  It's ok if others don't believe the same; no need for personal attacks and insults though. There seems to be a growing number of folks who truly believe UAP's are not man made. The truth will reveal itself to us all one day.

Have a good day.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/ufos-congress-alien-house-committee-whistleblower

Rep. Burchett and Oversight Committee Members on Upcoming Hearing on UAP

Quote;

WASHINGTON—The Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs will hold a hearing titled “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena: Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government Transparency.” The subcommittee hearing will explore firsthand accounts of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) and assess the federal government’s transparency and accountability regarding UAPs’ possible threats to U.S. national security. This hearing will also highlight legislative efforts to bring transparency to UAPs and require the federal government to provide the American people with information about potential risks to public safety and national security.

In 2022, at the direction of Congress, the Department of Defense created the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) to investigate UAP reports. The federal government spends millions of dollars examining UAPs yet refuses to be forthcoming with the American people as it continues to declassify certain videos and studies on various UAP incidents with little clarity on the subject’s origins.

Witnesses published

oversight.house.gov...

As you probably know, this topic has bi-partisan support in Congress, which means that politics doesn’t come into it. That’s obviously good news. The other thing thing is that this hearing will be the first of many. Regardless of what comes out next week, this isn’t going away.

Interesting times.

WorldChampions1902
On 16/07/2023 at 20:42, Greedy Jambo said:

The above video has been handed to Congress via Tim Burchett as part of its UAP/Alien investigation. Interestingly, one Congressman that viewed it said “no way can we show this to the American people”.

All the findings, after a 5 year investigation by John Stewart (stood for Governor of Illinois) into the authenticity of that video have also been handed to Burchett’s office to support the Congress Inquiry. He has (he says) all the evidence to support his case that the above video is genuine. For all the background and context, the link below is a great source.

Seemingly, these ‘beings’ are classified under SABER which stands for Synthetic Astro Biological Extraterrestrial Races, which Stewart describes as being half synthetic and half robot - thus allowing them to travel vast distances through space. Interestingly, Stewart is also suggesting that Congress is going to have to offer amnesties to ‘forgive’ the money laundering, lies, deceit, disinformation and whistleblower assassinations that have occurred over the years. I suppose that will appeal to those involved in such nefarious activities. I’m not so sure about the families of those that were murdered though.

Gonna be interesting to see the findings from Congress on that investigative material. Clearly Stewart needs to be jailed (and will be), if he’s lying. And if he’s not lying?

Tick-tock.

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It just shows you how out of the loop people are, I bought it on a disk many years ago. 

Indeed! As you will know though, there is a lot of material out there that goes back decades (including official government docs), that just get bad mouthed and discredited. Makes you wonder just how much more of that material is genuine?

Edited by WorldChampions1902

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Indeed! As you will know though, there is a lot of material out there that goes back decades (including official government docs), that just get bad mouthed and discredited. Makes you wonder just how much more if that material is genuine?

Yeah, I got back and forward with the lazar story all the time! what if he's been telling the truth all along? (not an official government doc, i know)

Edited by Greedy Jambo

WorldChampions1902
11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeah, I got back and forward with the lazar story all the time! what if he's been telling the truth all along? (not an official government doc, i know)

I know what you mean. The authorities did their utmost to discredit him - including that ‘smear’ with prostitutes etc. Despite their best efforts, I swayed more to believing his stories than not.

It didn’t look great for the debunkers, when an old official internal directory was leaked, which clearly showed he was indeed employed at the site he said he was on. Despite the US government persistently denying hiring him. I would fully expect Lazar to make an appearance (under oath) at future Congress hearings, if indeed he is genuine?

It’s all unravelling.

WorldChampions1902
38 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's more exciting than the Hearts transfer window thread, that's for sure 🤣

I can see a situation in the not too distant future, where full disclosure is announced. I never thought I would see that in my lifetime. And in all likelihood, after that declaration, you can visit this message board and more popular threads than this one will still be the aforementioned thread, ‘Tit Monday’ and ‘I had a S**t in a Field” (probably minus the Crop Circles).

Many people don’t get it and never will. At least the skeptics on here understand the enormity of what we are all debating. My late Dad, who had a real fascination for Sci-fi and this topic said to me once, “the masses are too busy working, bringing up families, paying mortgages and dealing with family crises. The working man is focussed on earning enough money to pay all his bills, feed and clothe his kids, cover his weekend bevvy sessions and pay for a good holiday once a year. As long as he gets all that and gets his leg over regularly, he’s happy”.

He wasn’t wrong.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I can see a situation in the not too distant future, where full disclosure is announced. I never thought I would see that in my lifetime. And in all likelihood, after that declaration, you can visit this message board and more popular threads than this one will still be the aforementioned thread, ‘Tit Monday’ and ‘I had a S**t in a Field” (probably minus the Crop Circles).

Many people don’t get it and never will. At least the skeptics on here understand the enormity of what we are all debating. My late Dad, who had a real fascination for Sci-fi and this topic said to me once, “the masses are too busy working, bringing up families, paying mortgages and dealing with family crises. The working man is focussed on earning enough money to pay all his bills, feed and clothe his kids, cover his weekend bevvy sessions and pay for a good holiday once a year. As long as he gets all that and gets his leg over regularly, he’s happy”.

He wasn’t wrong.

I'd be surprised if full disclosure is even a vague possibility. Full disclosure means telling you about all the ones that were advanced military secrets, and that's not away to happen.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd be surprised if full disclosure is even a vague possibility. Full disclosure means telling you about all the ones that were advanced military secrets, and that's not away to happen.

We're not interested in the man made jet engine crap though, these things have no sound, make maneuvers that would kill a pilot and have been witnessed since the 50's! (possibly before if if you believe the religious stuff) If we had such technology, wars would be over in a matter of minutes, and we wouldn't be pissing about with drones in 2023. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We're not interested in the man made jet engine crap though, these things have no sound, make maneuvers that would kill a pilot and have been witnessed since the 50's! (possibly before if if you believe the religious stuff) If we had such technology, wars would be over in a matter of minutes, and we wouldn't be pissing about with drones in 2023. 

I just disagree that full disclosure's a possibility, is all.

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If wars were over in minutes people wouldn't make nearly as much money.

WorldChampions1902
28 minutes ago, Smithee said:

IMHO, we’re not going to get “full Disclosure” in that sense. What I think will happen is that the US government (or Congress), will eventually announce that the US has in its possession, recovered alien craft and beings (dead and alive). 

Such an announcement, doesn’t compromise US military secrets in any way. If the whistleblowers are accurate, ‘we’ are so ill-equipped to understand the capabilities of the recovered craft, we gave up even researching the material for many years. And part of the reason for where we are today as regards Congress, is that tech companies that came into being post-1950’s are p****d off that they are being kept out of the tech sharing the US government has made to the old established military tech contractors. The new kids on the block want a piece of the action and believe they can unlock many of those secrets and much more quickly.

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

IMHO, we’re not going to get “full Disclosure”. What I think will happen is that the US government (or Congress), will eventually announce that the US has in its possession, recovered alien craft and beings (dead and alive). 

Ah right, well now I really disagree :laugh2: