We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

21 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We should all just read the stale old science books again and pretend that we're clever. 

18 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Again?  AGAIN?  Spoofer.  :laugh: 

Nice return of serve. :laugh:

8 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Thanks for confirming what I already knew. That very phrase confirms that your mind is made up on this subject. Which is perfectly fine. Should your position change, then feel free to research further.

Do you watch this open or, as I suspect given the numerous claims to authority you make, also have a mind very much made up.

So the video - reverse engineering (didn't see any craft), tweaking relativity and Von Neumann probes. 

It's slightly more credible than biological matter being recovered and that fake as **** "alien" video, but the cohort in the 'treaty' make these more outlandish claims and he's part of this.

So there's a disconnect there immediately. 

I still do not buy for a second that all these downed probes crash only in north America - people routinely find bits of rockets in remote villages and share it to the prevalent social media. These probes, if as numerous as suggested, should have been found by some random person and shared. They haven't.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I've always thought that she was a nutcase, but with all the stuff that is coming out now, it would be worth revisiting some of her claims. 

She may well be.  The topic wouldn't make her a nutcase, but her obsession with it does hint at some kind of imbalance.  I've already made my views known about "all the stuff that is coming out now".  There's been "stuff coming out" about gods, ghosts and fairies for thousands of years, and still there's no concrete evidence that they've ever existed.  With that track record, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any definite news about aliens if I were you.

Greedy Jambo

You boys are funny, you're not going to get to see a "craft" unless you're lucky enough to be out and about and randomly see one over your head. If you were to see a video of a craft, you would claim FAKE before your hands hit the keyboard. 

58 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

And when all that doesn’t happen you will still be a believer?

It's like the second coming.  It'll never happen, but it'll never not be gonna happen some fine day either.

WorldChampions1902
40 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

There will e no evidence of aliens coming out of congress, coming out of anything at all because there is no evidence. Absolutely nothing.

As impatient as I am, I recognise the need for Congress to consider the evidence and publish its findings. That is going to be a long time coming, I suspect.

As has been widely reported, whistleblower David Grusch, who held the highest possible security clearances and had exposure to multiple highly secret projects, is who he says he is. By his own admission, he is one step removed from the people working on multiple alleged alien craft reverse-engineering projects. He has named many people, project names and locations. Subsequently, many of those employed in those areas have already testified - under oath. Neither you nor I have any idea what those testimonies have revealed. For you therefore to declare above quote, “there is no evidence. Absolutely nothing”, is clearly wrong.

21 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So it's just more of he said this and somebody else said that. And you believe something like Trump could know this stuff and keep his stupid heading to jail mouth shut?

About the biggest secret in human history? We're definitely not on the same page here when it comes to plausible far less believable evidence.

John 20:29

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

She may well be.  The topic wouldn't make her a nutcase, but her obsession with it does hint at some kind of imbalance.  I've already made my views known about "all the stuff that is coming out now".  There's been "stuff coming out" about gods, ghosts and fairies for thousands of years, and still there's no concrete evidence that they've ever existed.  With that track record, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any definite news about aliens if I were you.

Gods, Ghosts, and Fairies are not a fair comparison. 

When was the last time you heard a navy commander claim to see daft shit like that?

Fravor joined the military at the age of 17. He has a career spanning 24 years, 18 of which was as a Navy pilot. He had completed five tours to the Persian Gulf starting after Operation Desert Storm.[3] He commanded a squadron of 12 airplanes consisting of 330 people. Fravor retired in 2006.[4]

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Gods, Ghosts, and Fairies are not a fair comparison. 

When was the last time you heard a navy commander claim to see daft shit like that?

Fravor joined the military at the age of 17. He has a career spanning 24 years, 18 of which was as a Navy pilot. He had completed five tours to the Persian Gulf starting after Operation Desert Storm.[3] He commanded a squadron of 12 airplanes consisting of 330 people. Fravor retired in 2006.[4]

Many "credible witnesses" have claimed to see "daft shit like that".  But none have ever been able to point the rest of us in the direction of what they say they've seen.

Swap out gods, ghosts and Fairies and swap in spaceships and their drivers, and you have today's version of the same old story.

John 20:29 applies.

Alien life exists. It's insane to think that it doesn't with the sheer size of the universe. But that's the problem. The very same reason that I believe alien life exists is the exact same reason I don't believe they've visited earth. Mathematically and statistically, the chances are so small I'd have to have an alien chapping my ****ing door and asking for directions to the Whitehouse before I'd believe. 

Just now, Norm said:

Mathematically and statistically, the chances are so small I'd have to have an alien chapping my ****ing door and asking for directions to Diggers before I'd believe. 

Fixed that for you. :whistling:

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Many "credible witnesses" have claimed to see "daft shit like that".  But none have ever been able to point the rest of us in the direction of what they say they've seen.

Swap out gods, ghosts and Fairies and swap in spaceships and their drivers, and you have today's version of the same old story.

John 20:29 applies.

If you stopped reading the bible and listened to what the likes of David Fravor reported, you'd be in a better position to comment on STUFF like this. 

Austin 3:16

Unknown user

If aliens genuinely were known to exist, there's absolutely zero chance that Trump wouldn't have blurted it out at some point, and that's cash under the mattress.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

If you stopped reading the bible and listened to what the likes of David Fravor reported, you'd be in a better position to comment on STUFF like this. 

Wait, how are his credentials?

henrysmithsgloves
17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Is that Chepstow?

Greedy Jambo
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If aliens genuinely were known to exist, there's absolutely zero chance that Trump wouldn't have blurted it out at some point, and that's cash under the mattress.

You're not listening, bud. 

Presidents don't know shit, they're on a 4 year puppet contract. 

henrysmithsgloves
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's called plausible deniability 👍🏻

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Tenner says they know more than you!

20 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You have never seen, and yet you believe.  You're blessed, a true believer in the fairy lore of the 21st century.

I don't give any credence to the old gods, ghosts and fairies, and I don't give any credence to the newer ones you believe in either.

Any time you've got some actual evidence, you go right ahead and post it.  Until then, all you believe in is a mish-mash of Star Trek, Star Wars and the Marvel movies. It's hokum, just like the Bible and fairy lore.

29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

But that's just what someone trying to cover up the truth would say.

The truth isn't out there.  The truth is in there, so to speak. :whistling:

Greedy Jambo
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Tenner says they know more than you!

Haha

Tenner says i'd beat them at fifa. 

57 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

“there is no evidence. Absolutely nothing”, is clearly wrong.

Is absolutely correct, are you aware how exacting science is when it comes to evidence? In a criminal court case they require proof beyond reasonable doubt, a civil case a preponderance of evidence.

Neither of these criteria come anywhere near that science demands, and still neither of them would find your aliens guilty of existing. Science, barely a fringe hypothesis.

And I guarantee you right now congress will produce absolutely nothing to change that. But youvwill still be a devotee on what looks incredibly like a religious level.

I'm not trying to insult anybodys deity here, I'm simply giving the reality.

Unknown user
Just now, JFK-1 said:

Bollocks, flying spaghetti monster is a dog nonce

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bollocks, flying spaghetti monster is a dog nonce

Crossed the line there, pal.  Not one bit happy.  :th_Rage2:

Now that we've moved on from the ugly anti-Pastafarian remark by@Smithee....

...it seems there's more hard evidence out there than I was prepared to accept might be the case.

tumblr_o4wbcmLuUp1qa68vyo1_500.gif

spaceship-alien.gif

ElatedAnyEeve-size_restricted.gif

Greedy Jambo
21 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Is absolutely correct, are you aware how exacting science is when it comes to evidence? In a criminal court case they require proof beyond reasonable doubt, a civil case a preponderance of evidence.

Neither of these criteria come anywhere near that science demands, and still neither of them would find your aliens guilty of existing. Science, barely a fringe hypothesis.

And I guarantee you right now congress will produce absolutely nothing to change that. But youvwill still be a devotee on what looks incredibly like a religious level.

I get the feeling that you'd be one of the first to die in a survival situation, just my opinion obviously. 

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You boys are funny, you're not going to get to see a "craft" unless you're lucky enough to be out and about and randomly see one over your head. If you were to see a video of a craft, you would claim FAKE before your hands hit the keyboard. 

Not a decent video. Fuzzy lights or zoomed-in thermal camera footage of a ship's bridge, nah. 

You almost hit on the point, though. We are told there are recovered craft and Professor Nolan believes they are Von Neumann probes. Which crash, possibly by design, and should be numerous as the entire concept is based on self-replication. 

So, let's see one. Not a fuzzy video shot by someone with the shakes at night on a potato, but a crash site filmed in clear view in the daylight on a modern mobile with a good camera.  

11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I get the feeling that you'd be one of the first to die in a survival situation, just my opinion obviously. 

Nope.  He'd be trying to work out what was needed for survival, while you'd be praying to the 👽. :whistling:

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Not a decent video. Fuzzy lights or zoomed-in thermal camera footage of a ship's bridge, nah. 

You almost hit on the point, though. We are told there are recovered craft and Professor Nolan believes they are Von Neumann probes. Which crash, possibly by design, and should be numerous as the entire concept is based on self-replication. 

So, let's see one. Not a fuzzy video shot by someone with the shakes at night on a potato, but a crash site filmed in clear view in the daylight on a modern mobile with a good camera.  

Blessed are the mumbo jumbo guys  for the shall inherit the waffle spoof.

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Nope.  He'd be trying to work out what was needed for survival, while you'd be praying to the 👽. :whistling:

I agree with that. 

32 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeah I'm sure all of us who think visiting aliens are fantasy are doomed. Frigging idiots we all are. Only the believers like you will survive.

Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Yeah I'm sure all of us who think visiting aliens are fantasy are doomed. Frigging idiots we all are. Only the believers like you will survive.

It's a possibility that you're not willing to consider.

I'd rather be ready for any situation.

Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's a possibility that you're not willing to consider.

I'd rather be ready for any situation.

Good luck.

So what is it you're ready for and I'm not? Alien invasion? What am I lacking to fight off aliens you have?

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Worth a peek

http://www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/

On 12/08/2023 at 08:27, ri Alban said:

How/Why does only a 3rd of planetary systems like our solar system have circular orbits, when this is supposed to be the rule. 🤔 

Our solar system doesn't have circular orbits, it has elliptical orbits. In fact, most planetary bodies do. 

What sort of orbits do you think the other 2/3rds of them have?  Square ones? 

• 2 weeks later...
Thunder and Lightning
On 12/08/2023 at 22:24, Greedy Jambo said:

Haha

Tenner says i'd beat them at fifa. 

I think we need to make this happen, does anyone have a contact over there?

Get the challenge issued on Twitter.  If they don't respond you can claim victory.

Biden = Shitebag!!! 😆

This topic seems to have gone very quiet. 

I had half-hoped that all the whistle blowers and the Congressional hearings would have produced some interesting information.

Have there been any revelations?

31 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I had half-hoped that all the whistle blowers and the Congressional hearings would have produced some interesting information.

They've all been abducted.

Unknown user
44 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Matt Gaetz demanding the truth was quite the revelation for me!

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Matt Gaetz demanding the truth was quite the revelation for me!

That comment should be in the Crap Jokes thread.  

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

That comment should be in the Crap Jokes thread.  

I literally watched 5 minutes of it, and those were the 5 minutes I chose!